Batman Vs Imperial fist Space marine (tactical Marine)

Avatar image for deanmottershead
deanmottershead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deanmottershead

in this Battle Batman and the Space marine are teleported to some Alien arena that simulates a city that both parties are unfamiliar with, Batman has his standard equipment, the Space marine has a Bolt gun, Frag and krak grenades along with a chainsword (which I always thought should be standard equipment for a marine) you will find more information about marines you can find what you should need to know here http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marines

round 2 to make things fairer Batman is given a 15 minute head start and the city has some random equipment around if he can use it...

BTW the reason I picked imperial fists is they seem to be the most tactically minded my favorite chapter are the ones I made up for my own army but of course that would be non cannon so I cant use them

Round 3 (due to request) The space marine is unarmored but still has access to his equipment

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Eisenfauste

@deanmottershead: Make the space marine unarmored. Batman won't be cracking that armour anytime soon.

deanmottershead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as a question will I get flamed if I post a Snake (from metal gear solid) vs James Bond post I would love to see how that goes

deanmottershead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deanmottershead

@deanmottershead: Make the space marine unarmored. Batman won't be cracking that armour anytime soon.

I find that odd when people have said that in a random Flash vs Batman post in the grand canyon that batman has enough explosives to bring down enough explosives to bring down half the Canyon cliffs (which is what it would take to KO the flash that way LOL)

Thanks for your post

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the marine trains to deal with, among others, orks bred for war, their traitorous ten thousand year old brothers, and ancient space elves.

all of which have tech that make batman's tech look like scraps

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deanmottershead: Yeah he doesn't have the explosive ability to do it. He should be able to take on an unarmored space marine though.

deanmottershead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen batman's standard equipment do some pretty OP stuff given what his tech level is meant to be... and I did say that there is some Random equipment across the battle field. for me though the space marines built in sensors would make it really hard for batman to stealth and Batman is very reliant on that. how about if I add in the Batcar lol

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Space Marine stomps.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

With a Space Marine's reflexes and a bolter the Batsuit and Bruce are going to get shredded.