• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep mentioning Batman disappearing when someones looking at him when you have no proof......... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your scans are edited..... Batman is not superhuman, he's just a regular human like you are, hes not a spiritual being, he can't teleport. He has no super powers...etc... so it would be hard to believe Batman can travel from one place to another without transportation.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I guess I'll just show you another one. I showed him vanishing from a cop's line of sight while he was looking directly at Batman and not blinking. I'm not saying Batman is moving from that room or area to teleport to some other area far off. I'm saying Batman just moves from their line of sight and does it... well, faster than the blink of an eye. Here's the other scan

It really doesn't take that long. In some scenes it did take Chucky awhile to perform the spell... After he killed Tiffany, he only said a few words of the whole chant and he had Tiffany in a doll body. He can do the same to Batman and switch Bodys with him if he wants... Chucky could hide in his Batmobile and hack and crack all of Batmans prep, steel it from him and mop the floor and take the trash out with Batman.

The fact of the matter is, Chucky needs to hold down the human in someway before he can perform the spell. I don't know who Tiffany you're referring to, but why didn't he just soul transfer without killing her? The fact that he has to chant out something and needs an item, means alot.

Saying Chucky can just soul transfer at anytime during the fight is stupid, because he has NEVER done it to someone who is up and free to move about .

#53 Posted by greenpride1234 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks1:

Not gonna happen that way son.

Batman will stomp hard.

1. I aint your son, if I was, I would take my belt and slap your ass until it glowed like the KnightRider!

2. Yes it would happen easy.

3. If you think Batman stomps Chucky, you need to go see a Doctor. Chucky's Black Magic will beat any of Batmans tech anyday.

Chucky god Stomps........ Hard and Good.

#54 Edited by greenpride1234 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks1 said:

Keep mentioning Batman disappearing when someones looking at him when you have no proof......... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your scans are edited..... Batman is not superhuman, he's just a regular human like you are, hes not a spiritual being, he can't teleport. He has no super powers...etc... so it would be hard to believe Batman can travel from one place to another without transportation.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I guess I'll just show you another one. I showed him vanishing from a cop's line of sight while he was looking directly at Batman and not blinking. I'm not saying Batman is moving from that room or area to teleport to some other area far off. I'm saying Batman just moves from their line of sight and does it... well, faster than the blink of an eye. Here's the other scan

It really doesn't take that long. In some scenes it did take Chucky awhile to perform the spell... After he killed Tiffany, he only said a few words of the whole chant and he had Tiffany in a doll body. He can do the same to Batman and switch Bodys with him if he wants... Chucky could hide in his Batmobile and hack and crack all of Batmans prep, steel it from him and mop the floor and take the trash out with Batman.

The fact of the matter is, Chucky needs to hold down the human in someway before he can perform the spell. I don't know who Tiffany you're referring to, but why didn't he just soul transfer without killing her? The fact that he has to chant out something and needs an item, means alot.

Saying Chucky can just soul transfer at anytime during the fight is stupid, because he has NEVER done it to someone who is up and free to move about .

No.... He does not have to hold anybody down.... He wasn't even touching Tiffany when he transformed her into a doll...... He was just standing in front of her right after she died. He killed her because he's Chucky, He did it for the shits and giggles of it, dead or alive he can do it..... He would of done it to Andy ages ago, if Andy didn't have so much help. =/

Chucky didn't switch Bodys with anyone because he was able to kill anyone who got in his way, Chucky would take that cap and wrap it around Bruces face and suffocate him with it. Chucky god stomps.....get over it........

#55 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

No.... He does not have to hold anybody down.... He wasn't even touching Tiffany when he transformed her into a doll...... He was just standing in front of her right after she died. He killed her because he's Chucky, He did it for the shits and giggles of it, dead or alive he can do it..... He would of done it to Andy ages ago, if Andy didn't have so much help. =/

Chucky didn't switch Bodys with anyone because he was able to kill anyone who got in his way, Chucky would take that cap and wrap it around Bruces face and suffocate him with it. Chucky god stomps.....get over it........

The point i'm trying to get across is that he has NEVER done it to someone who is not tied up or dead, so you can't just say he'll do it to Batman in the middle of the fight or that fast either since it always takes him some dramatic time to do so.

I'll advise you about your language, it's unnecessary and you don't have to be offensive either.

Hmmm, lowball time. How many times has Chucky been killed by people who have done NOTHING to put them anywhere near Batman's level of strength, speed and intelligence?

#56 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenpride1234:

@james_lockart said:

@playingfavoritessucks1:

Batman will stomp hard.

1. I aint your son, if I was, I would take my belt and slap your ass until it glowed like the KnightRider!

3. If you think Batman stomps Chucky, you need to go see a Doctor. Chucky's Black Magic will beat any of Batmans tech anyday.

You've made more than a few accounts to troll here son.

None of them count you know that right?

#57 Posted by greenpride1234 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenpride1234 said:

The point i'm trying to get across is that he has NEVER done it to someone who is not tied up or dead, so you can't just say he'll do it to Batman in the middle of the fight or that fast either since it always takes him some dramatic time to do so.

I'll advise you about your language, it's unnecessary and you don't have to be offensive either.

Hmmm, lowball time. How many times has Chucky been killed by people who have done NOTHING to put them anywhere near Batman's level of strength, speed and intelligence?

Chucky himself possessed his own soul into a doll, that is proof he can body switch with any physical form............ gosh I know you can't be this dumb......... Chucky can body switch by either

1. doing the whole chant like he did in CP1, CP2 and CP3 or

2. He can do it the fast way and use 5-10 words or less and he body switches Batman.

Keep in mind the chant phrase was a little different in each film too.

I know, How many times was Chucky killed?

Chucky

Burned to a crisp

had his arm and leg shot off

had his head blown off

had hot plastic poored on him

had his head blown up with an airhose and reincarnated into a new doll

shot

stabbed

tossed several feet

Chucky kep coming back. When the hell has Batman shown that durability? NEVER..........

Batman would die hes a human.

Your scan showed the guy turning his back on Batman so no wonder Batman vanished so fast... Like u argued about Chucky, Batman only does it out of your eye site. =/

Anyways Chucky stomps.

#59 Edited by TDK_1997 (15071 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest problems that Batman will have are Jason and the Thing.But I can see him beating everybody up and winning this.

#60 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenpride1234 said:

@james_lockart said:

@greenpride1234:

@greenpride1234 said:

@james_lockart said:

@playingfavoritessucks1:

Batman will stomp hard.

You've made more than a few accounts to troll here son.

None of them count you know that right?

little girl, I don't care.

Need to create a new account after your fifth post here again son?

Or is it going to be trolling as usual, son?

#62 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@greenpride1234 said:

Chucky himself possessed his own soul into a doll, that is proof he can body switch with any physical form............ gosh I know you can't be this dumb......... Chucky can body switch by either

1. doing the whole chant like he did in CP1, CP2 and CP3 or

2. He can do it the fast way and use 5-10 words or less and he body switches Batman.

Keep in mind the chant phrase was a little different in each film too.

I know, How many times was Chucky killed?

Chucky

Burned to a crisp

had his arm and leg shot off

had his head blown off

had hot plastic poored on him

had his head blown up with an airhose and reincarnated into a new doll

shot

stabbed

tossed several feet

Chucky kep coming back. When the hell has Batman shown that durability? NEVER..........

Batman would die hes a human.

Your scan showed the guy turning his back on Batman so no wonder Batman vanished so fast... Like u argued about Chucky, Batman only does it out of your eye site. =/

Anyways Chucky stomps.

Wow, your argument is really stupid. You do know that a doll is a lifeless, soul-less thing, right? He can do it very quickly and without any hassle to a doll, because it's a DOLL. It has no life, it has no opinion on anything. It's just an item made in the fashion of a human.

Show me one.... just ONE instance where Chucky has soul transferred with a HUMAN who was ALIVE AND NOT incapacitated (tied up), knocked out, drugged up, or anything of the sort.

Show me when he has done the quick 5-10 word chant.

Lemme go ahead and skip the portion of all the times Chucky died. You obviously weren't paying attention to the scan with Azrael (the blonde guy) correctly. He turned his head AFTER Batman vanished from his line of sight. He looked around to see where he went. If you look at the scan again, and properly this time, you'll see that he was looking Batman directly in the eyes when Batman vanished and looked around after the fact.

Yes, Batman can die, because he's a human, but hasn't Chucky had trouble killing some of those humans that are nowhere near to Batman's level in his movies because he lost the elements of fear and surprise? the fact that Chucky has died that many times and Batman has never truly died (canonically), shows that Chucky is no match for Batman.

Your arguments are invalid and weak.

#63 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242

@james_lockart:

How does it make you two butthurt fanboys feel that Batman thought he was billy badass after round 2 of fighting Bane, then

Talia stabs him........ Oh yes Batman can dodge attacks, he can vanish without question, but he couldn't avoid being stabbed. =/

I know this will piss both of you babies off.

Yeah but the horror movie freaks die at the hands of Pizza delivery guys or pimply teenagers.

So no match.

And about Talia: No it does not bother anyone at all son. Here is why:

Talia is the Bat's love. She gave him Damian his son, son. Now if she gets a bit feisty now and then one can't complaint now can we?

Go On, create a new account and troll here again now.

#64 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenpride1234: I'm pretty sure you know that that's the live-action counterpart of Batman who is NOTHING like his comic counterpart. As a matter of fact, Christopher Nolan was aiming for a more realistic Batman who can only do what we real-life humans can do, because comic book humans are capable of a lot more.... like comic book Batman being able to dodge sniper bullets.

#65 Edited by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, do me a favor. Stop responding to somebody who is quite clearly trolling, or even worse, trolling him back. Flag his posts and just move on. All you're doing by responding is feeding his trolling - the entire point of which is to get attention.