• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman VS.  (Team) Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, Leatherface, Pinhead, Leprechaun, Hannibal , Freddy, The Thing, Jigsaw.  (Each one of them has a team of 8 Fast , Strong, Zombies)

Batman has 48 hours prep time, and has seen all of their Movies. 

#2 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Horror gets slaughtered.

#3 Posted by spideybat (114 posts) - - Show Bio

bbbbbbbbbbbbatman

#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

There would be Horror movies bad guys KO'ed everywhere.... It would be bad..

#5 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586:  Why?
#6 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555: 

Wtf
#7 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@rangersoul6: It's called a hyperbole. Relax...
#8 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555: I do see Batman having a hard time fighting ONE of these guys, and eventually winning the battle, not the war. BUT, against ALL of these guys? I don't think Batman would win.
#9 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@rangersoul6: 
Batman would win because of the fact that he always plans ahead and is an extremely dangerous opponent with prep. Most of the guys listed would be one-shotted by Batman. The only one that wouldn't be is Freddy, and that's only because he is primarily a dream entity. But even then, Batman has been shown to be able to function for days without sleep, and is able to slip in and out of consciousness at will. Batman could simply go to sleep for 10 seconds, grab Freddy, wake up, then kill him. It's that simple. 
Not to mention that pretty much all of these guys have been defeated by dimwitted teens. Against any competent opponent, they'd  fail miserably.

#10 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586:  Yes they have been defeated by 'dimwitted teens'. If you think about it, Superman has been beaten by a regular guy in a costume (Batman). That doesn't mean he's sucks. 

Hannibal also plans ahead, and he'd be the leader of the team. Plus each of the characters mentioned has 8 Super Zombies with them. 
Also, what if Batman was cornered, by all of them, in a small room? Would he be able to kill them all, before they get to him?
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those guys is smart enough to beat Batman, they have no chance

#12 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:  Hannibal is, Freddy is, Jigsaw is. <--- 3 pretty smart people.
#13 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@rangersoul6: He said smart enough and is even remotely close to Bruce in intelligence at all.
#14 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  Yes i know he said "smart enough", i was just pointing out those were some of the smart ones. Seriously, how is Bruce going to win against ALL of these guys?
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Batman winning. At least two of these guys can't be killed.

#16 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  Exactly, maybe he will take a few of them down, but he'll just die in the end, they'll keep coming back.
#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@rangersoul6: They are not as smart as the Riddler of the Joker, ok meaby Hannibal is, still they are stil not smart anough.
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @rangersoul6: They are not as smart as the Riddler of the Joker, ok meaby Hannibal is, still they are stil not smart anough. "
Prove it. Please define intelligence, too, because the Joker isn't very smart; he's just batsh!t crazy.

It doesn't matter if they are smart or not, since Jason and Michael can't die.
#19 Edited by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:  Hannibal is like Joker, except smarter, and more psychopathic, he's even a doctor.  They don't have to be smart enough, they still are pretty damn smart. Plus, there's three of them.

They'll probably get Bruce in a House with a bunch of traps, and end up cornering him or something. Of course, Bruce probably wouldn't let himself get caught that easy.
#20 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I mean The Joker, insane psycho, not The Joker, funny clown, i hate he is two characters.
Ok, if thats the point, Batman cant beat Deadpool, the point is beat them, not killing them.
Freddy lose with teen girls and jason just need to be take into water. 
And say i am a Freddy fan.
@rangersoul6:
They will try the same that the Riddler, how many times Batman get out of this class of plans, i eman how many of this character have the same gimmick that a Batman villian?
Hannibal=Hugo Strange
Jason=That giant moth i cant remmeber his name
Chucky=Scarface
Leatherface=Again that giant moth
I could go with the rest of the list, but Batman have faced guys smarter that this ones and win, since he know they are coming he will create one of his plans to beat them.
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Insane psycho is an oxymoron. But being insane doesn't make him smart. Even if Batman does take out Jason, by the time he's taken out another of the team Jason will be on his feat fighting again.
#22 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, they're all pretty much like Zsasz.

#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" Batman, they're all pretty much like Zsasz. "
Not even close.
#24 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000: Insane psycho is an oxymoron. But being insane doesn't make him smart. Even if Batman does take out Jason, by the time he's taken out another of the team Jason will be on his feat fighting again. "
Jason have to be put in water and that will stop him.
I mean, the onlky one here that have a chance is Hannibal, but he will play mind games with batman, i mean, he could try to help Batman to beat the other guys and later play with Batman mind.
#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000: Insane psycho is an oxymoron. But being insane doesn't make him smart. Even if Batman does take out Jason, by the time he's taken out another of the team Jason will be on his feat fighting again. "
Jason have to be put in water and that will stop him. I mean, the onlky one here that have a chance is Hannibal, but he will play mind games with batman, i mean, he could try to help Batman to beat the other guys and later play with Batman mind. "
It depends on which Mythos you follow. If you go by the original stuff, Jason will come back from Hell no matter what happens.
#26 Posted by rangersoul6 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:  Jason will punch batmans head off, throw a spear into his head. Yes Batman has faced smarter guys, so? That's just one factor. Sure, somebodies smart, but it turns out they can't fight, so when confronted, they lose.

It's not just one person either, it's a lot of them. Batman can't take all of them on.
#27 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Tonystarkbuttherapper (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, being able to resist both gunshots and futuristic energy weapons. His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds. He is capable of creating other cenobites from both living and dead victims.

Pinhead is probably the most dangerous one of these villains.
#29 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586: lmao jigsaw plans ahead, he died 3 movies ago and he planned all the traps for the 4 sequel movies
That's planning ahead XD
But yea batman massacres them, Pinhead is tricky but if he has the puzzle box then he has no trouble
#30 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  Jason is like Solomon Grundy
@rangersoul6:  Jason is like Solomon Grundy
Are you guys telling me Batman cant beat Solomon Grundy?
Another thing, why they are working as a team, they will kill themselve before face Batman.
#31 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman against Pinhead, an extremely powerful supernatural Cenobite, and against The Thing, a ferocious alien creature with the potential to possess a global threat? Batman with prep isn't gonna do anything against Michael Myers or Jason, unless he can hope to immobilize them somehow.
#32 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Probably alot weaker though, Jason couldn't even match the Solomon Grundy from Public Enemies

The only threat I can see on the team is the Leprechaun
#33 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman have Supes backing him up?

#34 Edited by Jezer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if these are horror movie villains, than that means they've all probably lost. 

Which means, they all have sometype of weakness or flaw that Batman can use.

For example, Freddy needs people to believe in him, for him to be able to affect anyone. I'm assuming Batman has telepathic friends in the Justice League. He can use his detective skills to sniff out who probably knows about Freddy, and get the telepaths to erase the memories of anyone who remembers him, including Batman. 
That would pre-emptively take Freddy out of the fight. 

Batman could use his detective skills to figure out who and where Jigsaw is. On top of that, what can Jiogsaw even do? He only works through traps and puzzles, and with prep, I doubt Batman would be fighting on their home court.  

Zombies? lol 

Tricking and trapping Jason into a supertough durable container of water? Yeah.

Those are just some examples. If he knows all their moves and has two days of prep, Batman would definitely win.

#35 Posted by MovieFreak (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stops at 1

He cannot beat Jason as stated on the other nights thread.

Batman cannot beat Chucky that's definite.

Batman cannot beat Pinhead, Freddy or even Michael.

#36 Posted by MovieFreak (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by PlayingFavoritesSucks (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@rangersoul6:

Batman would win because of the fact that he always plans ahead and is an extremely dangerous opponent with prep. Most of the guys listed would be one-shotted by Batman. The only one that wouldn't be is Freddy, and that's only because he is primarily a dream entity. But even then, Batman has been shown to be able to function for days without sleep, and is able to slip in and out of consciousness at will. Batman could simply go to sleep for 10 seconds, grab Freddy, wake up, then kill him. It's that simple.

Not to mention that pretty much all of these guys have been defeated by dimwitted teens. Against any competent opponent, they'd fail miserably.

Well considering your usernames " THEBATMAN585 " Your argument shouldn't be acknowledged.

@jezer said:

Well, if these are horror movie villains, than that means they've all probably lost.

Which means, they all have sometype of weakness or flaw that Batman can use.

For example, Freddy needs people to believe in him, for him to be able to affect anyone. I'm assuming Batman has telepathic friends in the Justice League. He can use his detective skills to sniff out who probably knows about Freddy, and get the telepaths to erase the memories of anyone who remembers him, including Batman.

That would pre-emptively take Freddy out of the fight.

Batman could use his detective skills to figure out who and where Jigsaw is. On top of that, what can Jiogsaw even do? He only works through traps and puzzles, and with prep, I doubt Batman would be fighting on their home court.

Zombies? lol

Tricking and trapping Jason into a supertough durable container of water? Yeah.

Those are just some examples. If he knows all their moves and has two days of prep, Batman would definitely win.

Freddys a dream lord, he can wipe all of Batmans prep from existence, people didn't even know of freddy in elm street 1 for freddy to access their dreams.

Half the villains Batman is fighting is immortal. Batman is not.

Talia stabbed Batman and made him cry.

Chucky can do the same. =/

Any of the villains stomp.

#38 Posted by PlayingFavoritesSucks (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Chucky

Freddy

Jason

Michael

Pinhead

would all murder Batman with ease.

#39 Posted by MovieFreak (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Chucky

Freddy

Jason

Michael

Pinhead

would all murder Batman with ease.

I agree with you 100%

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternate accounts.. Annoying.

But anyway, anyone who's saying no one's intelligent enough to take bruce has never seen hannibal.

#41 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead, Hannibal and the Thing would probably murder him.

Everyone else, imo, loses.

#42 Posted by PlayingFavoritesSucks (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Chucky would easily beat Batman since he can hide real good and he has access to Black Magic.

Batman could never dream of that.

#43 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

Chucky would easily beat Batman since he can hide real good and he has access to Black Magic.

Batman has disappeared from people's line of vision without them blinking. What has Chucky done with black magic?

#44 Edited by PlayingFavoritesSucks (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks said:

@batman242 said:

Batman has disappeared from people's line of vision without them blinking. What has Chucky done with black magic?

Batman cannot disappear.

1. hes a human.

2. running and flying away ( using a batsting ) doesn't count. Chucky has made hiself vanish, by instantly hiding as well.

What has Chucky done with Black Magic? He has soul transportation abilities. He could switch Bodies with Bruce if he wanted.

#45 Edited by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks:

Yea, being a human means nothing. Chucky has only done it with people that weren't looking directly at him.

Wouldn't Chucky have to perform a spell to soul transfer? What makes you think that Batman would stand idly by while Chucky is chanting?

#46 Edited by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I see pinhead being a threat and the thing, but considering hes seen all their movie it does give him a definite advantage. Now i see Batman being able to restraine the undying characters like micheal or jason, as they are not THAT strong, but location and the villains prep should also come into play, could they be specified?

#47 Posted by PlayingFavoritesSucks1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks:

Yea, being a human means nothing. Chucky has only done it with people that weren't looking directly at him.

Wouldn't Chucky have to perform a spell to soul transfer? What makes you think that Batman would stand idly by while Chucky is chanting?

What does your scan prove? Nothing... It could of been cencored for all he know.

Chucky only did it with people looking at him? True, but a human doesn't have to look at him to perform the spell.... When he was a human he transferred his soul into the Good Guy Doll and the doll wasn't looking at him.....

Exactly, if Batman doesn't wanna get owned with Black Magic, he better stay the hell away from Chucky.

Chucky's small enough he could cut Batmans nutts off and spoon feed em to him and theirs nothing u can do about it.

#48 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@playingfavoritessucks:

What does your scan prove? Nothing... It could of been cencored for all he know.

Chucky only did it with people looking at him? True, but a human doesn't have to look at him to perform the spell.... When he was a human he transferred his soul into the Good Guy Doll and the doll wasn't looking at him.....

Exactly, if Batman doesn't wanna get owned with Black Magic, he better stay the hell away from Chucky.

Chucky's small enough he could cut Batmans nutts off and spoon feed em to him and theirs nothing u can do about it.

Let me just go ahead and underline everything you said and make it bold too, because I don't understand anything you mean.

I said Chucky only disappears to people who ARE NOT looking at him directly and don't even know he's exactly there, so basically he doesn't even disappear/vanish. Batman HAS, like in the scans I provided, just vanished from a person's line of sight on more than one occasion.

I also when Chucky uses soul transfer/black magic, he has to perform a spell, which takes some time. When he does it with a person, he has to incapacitate them so that they don't interfere with him. He can do it freely with a doll, because, well, a doll won't subject to it.

I won't even acknowledge that last part.

#49 Edited by PlayingFavoritesSucks1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@playingfavoritessucks1 said:

@batman242 said:

@playingfavoritessucks:

Let me just go ahead and underline everything you said and make it bold too, because I don't understand anything you mean.

I said Chucky only disappears to people who ARE NOT looking at him directly and don't even know he's exactly there, so basically he doesn't even disappear/vanish. Batman HAS, like in the scans I provided, just vanished from a person's line of sight on more than one occasion.

I also when Chucky uses soul transfer/black magic, he has to perform a spell, which takes some time. When he does it with a person, he has to incapacitate them so that they don't interfere with him. He can do it freely with a doll, because, well, a doll won't subject to it.

I won't even acknowledge that last part.

Keep mentioning Batman disappearing when someones looking at him when you have no proof......... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your scans are edited..... Batman is not superhuman, he's just a regular human like you are, hes not a spiritual being, he can't teleport. He has no super powers...etc... so it would be hard to believe Batman can travel from one place to another without transportation.

It really doesn't take that long. In some scenes it did take Chucky awhile to perform the spell... After he killed Tiffany, he only said a few words of the whole chant and he had Tiffany in a doll body. He can do the same to Batman and switch Bodys with him if he wants... Chucky could hide in his Batmobile and hack and crack all of Batmans prep, steel it from him and mop the floor and take the trash out with Batman.

Batman would break his back from leaning over so much to try to fight Chucky and still won't touch him. Chucky could dance around him all day and hit him where It hurts.

Chucky stomps.

#50 Edited by russellmania77 (13605 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman threads are the best