batman vs he-man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingbatman
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

heman
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

He-Man has Superman level strength and durability and a bad ass sword what do you think

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

Batman.  Muscles don't mean victory.  Batman has the brains to back up the brawn...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

what exactly could batman do to heman?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@joshmightbe said:
" what exactly could batman do to heman? "
Get his @$$ kicked
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

ive never seen any particular weakness of hemans for bats to exploit that and the superman leval strength
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ziro
@joshmightbe said:
"what exactly could batman do to heman? "

Throw a smoke-bomb and run away?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

@joshmightbe said:

"what exactly could batman do to heman? "

talks him to join the jl
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
He Man wins... and Batman can kiss my azz... I am tired of this bastard getting all of the spotlight... when people like Wonder Woman or even Green Lantern... dont even have there own movie or video game yet
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"He Man wins... and Batman can kiss my azz... I am tired of this bastard getting all of the spotlight... when people like Wonder Woman or even Green Lantern... dont even have there own movie or video game yet "

lmmfao, altho gl movie is in the making i belive
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
"He Man wins... and Batman can kiss my azz... I am tired of this bastard getting all of the spotlight... when people like Wonder Woman or even Green Lantern... dont even have there own movie or video game yet "
lmmfao, altho gl movie is in the making i belive "
in the making finally... they have given Batman at least 5 or 6 movies already... and we are now thinking of having a Green Lantern movie... thats pathetic... and we still dont have a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern based video game yet... what are these mothafu#kas waiting on ? 
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He-Mans powers were equivalent to Silver Age Superman and Popeyes. in other words they were ridiculous
to the point he could defy all laws of physics in whatever manner he felt like. Batman has no chance here.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
in the making finally... they have given Batman at least 5 or 6 movies already... and we are now thinking of having a Green Lantern movie... thats pathetic... and we still dont have a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern based video game yet... what are these mothafu#kas waiting on ?  "

it's funny b/c they have made a animated movie of gl and wonderwoman but for some reason there is a delay on games and even the movies, i think most ppl forget that they are their own characters in comics in lieu some sidekicks
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
in the making finally... they have given Batman at least 5 or 6 movies already... and we are now thinking of having a Green Lantern movie... thats pathetic... and we still dont have a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern based video game yet... what are these mothafu#kas waiting on ?  "
it's funny b/c they have made a animated movie of gl and wonderwoman but for some reason there is a delay on games and even the movies, i think most ppl forget that they are their own characters in comics in lieu some sidekicks "
truth indeed... and whats taking so long with the DC Universe Online game ? you mean to tell me Batman - AA 2 will be out before this game will ? 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By capall
@King Saturn:
i have no idea, but all i know is there is too many batman toys, games, movies, cartoons etc etc 
i like the guy but i wouldn't mind some new characters, i think it's a good idea for dc to be diverse just like marvel but i guess there is some higher power that's stopping all this happening like supes and batman, lmao
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn: i have no idea, but all i know is there is too many batman toys, games, movies, cartoons etc etc i like the guy but i wouldn't mind some new characters, i think it's a good idea for dc to be diverse just like marvel but i guess there is some higher power that's stopping all this happening like supes and batman, lmao "
must be... 
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn: i have no idea, but all i know is there is too many batman toys, games, movies, cartoons etc etc i like the guy but i wouldn't mind some new characters, i think it's a good idea for dc to be diverse just like marvel but i guess there is some higher power that's stopping all this happening like supes and batman, lmao "
must be...  "
i hear you about them kicking a dead horse with endless Batman movies and not touching the other properties.
the higher power is of course WB. theyre very timid for whatever reason about investing in anything that already isnt proven to
sell to millions. thats why they released the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman direct-to DVD animated films. those
were testing grounds for live action films. sadly the sales werent as high as they were projecting. i wish WB would just
take some risks and let the chips fall were they may, for the sake of the art at least. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@CATMANEXE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
must be...  "
i hear you about them kicking a dead horse with endless Batman movies and not touching the other properties. the higher power is of course WB. theyre very timid for whatever reason about investing in anything that already isnt proven to sell to millions. thats why they released the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman direct-to DVD animated films. those were testing grounds for live action films. sadly the sales werent as high as they were projecting. i wish WB would just take some risks and let the chips fall were they may, for the sake of the art at least.  "
truth indeed... Batman is getting old real quick...
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Primmaster64
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" He-Man has Superman level strength and durability and a bad ass sword what do you think "
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman, no questions.                                            %Pr
pdavid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can use scarecrows gas. And a lot more of utilities. Batman wins

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided

I think this would happen :)

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A normal human, against a guy that can punch meteors away.

Either Spite, or accidental (huge)mismatch.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Sleeping gas anybody?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

Please don't bump mismatched and outdated threads guys.