Batman Vs Goku no super powers

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Proxes

This fight takes place in a forest   

this just pure skill no powers well goku cant use no powers just fighting skill as for batman goes the same 

batman doesnt get no prep and this fight catches them on by suprise

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Baldy

Not sure about this one. If it was Batgirl or Shiva I'd say them but...

Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Just_Because

"doesnt get no prep" 

lol why did i picture kenneth from 30rock saying that 

but yeah goku wins
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Proxes

Same here they are both very experienced  

Batman is masters and knows over 100+ fighting styles 

Goku has been in training since he was a kid with the best martial arts teachers 

and don't forget he trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and 1 day in there is a while in the real world so he might have more experience then Bats

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xan84

Batman has his greatest asset as an advantage here (his mind) he would beat Goku badly. Batman brain is like his superpower.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Just_Because
@Xan said:

"Batman has his greatest asset as an advantage here (his mind) he would beat Goku badly. Batman brain is like his superpower. "

see when you go into threads and talk about dbz fans and then say something this impossibly stupid...i laugh
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Baldy

Gonna have to go with Goku on this but just Barely.

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Argentino_18

Goku, but just barely, Goku is a fighting machine, Batman is a great fighter..

Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cauldron Boy

batman cuz goku cant reely use any of his tequnices. plz forgive my spelling.
Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cauldron Boy
@Proxes said:
"Same here they are both very experienced   Batman is masters and knows over 100+ fighting styles  Goku has been in training since he was a kid with the best martial arts teachers  and don't forget he trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and 1 day in there is a while in the real world so he might have more experience then Bats "

@Proxes:
one day in the chamber is one year in the outside world and you can only tarin in thare for 48hrs in your whole life after that the exit disaperises and you would be stuck in therer for ever unless you can go supersayen 3 and screm your way out wich goko could but he wouldent risk it.
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Proxes
@Cauldron Boy said:
" @Proxes said:
"Same here they are both very experienced   Batman is masters and knows over 100+ fighting styles  Goku has been in training since he was a kid with the best martial arts teachers  and don't forget he trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and 1 day in there is a while in the real world so he might have more experience then Bats "
@Proxes: one day in the chamber is one year in the outside world and you can only tarin in thare for 48hrs in your whole life after that the exit disaperises and you would be stuck in therer for ever unless you can go supersayen 3 and screm your way out wich goko could but he wouldent risk it. "
true you make a good point but we all know goku's exp and he has train several times there 

But then bats at the same time we know his exp  

I'd say this fight will go either way depending on the moves they make 

if one slips up the other can take the fight 
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reactor

Isn't Goku an alien? How exactly do you measure his power when that is actually his natural ability?

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Proxes

Well  

Goku would know how to and not use his super strength if you say  

Every thing with such super powers  knows how to control them on use them when they like and when not to like a on and off switch 

ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssjsuperman

i think batman goku had his powers when he was like 4 years old so he would not know what to do without it
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Klandicar

Yep, Goku doesnt really have powers, it is all his ability from training in martial arts.  Batman doesnt even have a chance against kid Goku let alone a teenage or adult one. 

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Proxes

No  

Actually goku does know what do without them 

For example in the world tournaments he participates in he doesn't use powers he uses fighting skill  

when he fights enemy's he always doesn't use his powers at first its usually hand to hand combat 

ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Klandicar:
yep hes right everyone in that world could be as powerful as goku if they trained hard enaogh
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Proxes
@Klandicar said:

" Yep, Goku doesnt really have powers, it is all his ability from training in martial arts.  Batman doesnt even have a chance against kid Goku let alone a teenage or adult one.  "

Goku doesnt in his world or where he is from they arent considered power 

they are just ki blast and stronger and can fly 

I still stand by what i said earlier 

we all know goku's exp and he has train several times there 

But then bats at the same time we know his exp  

I'd say this fight will go either way depending on the moves they make 

if one slips up the other can take the fight     
Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cauldron Boy
@Proxes:
i agree
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Baldy said:
" Not sure about this one. If it was Batgirl or Shiva I'd say them but... "
in the IF vs Goku thread you picked IF over Goku but in this on you picked Goku over Batman how come?
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortein

I always considered goku equal to batman in fighting skills

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Proxes

I really don't know here they might be similar  

but one slip up  

this fight can go either way i think 

thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thegreat

Goku wins this in a very close fight.
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Proxes
@thegreat said:
" Goku wins this in a very close fight. "
Explain
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thegreat
@Proxes:
The main martial arts ability goku is trained in is shaolin kung fu. 
Goku was basically in dragonball no stronger than humans. It is his ability in shaolin kung fu that boosted his durability etc... 
Goku has been trained by aliens and gods, he was also the best fighter in the universe, and in draonball was able to mimic and improvise well against unknown techniques. Goku has shown the ability to adapt his fighting style no matter who he is fighting. 
In dbz, the speed became to ridiculous and so it was harder to notice the skill, but in dragonball goku was a real master, inventing his own techniques, goku made up several of his own styles of kung fu. He was also taught many styles by master Roshi. 

It is true that Batman knows many styles of fighting, and even more than goku, but goku is a true master in all his styles as, he was not just taught them, but he improved them and adapted them, and that is what I think makes the difference. Quality vs quantity.
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Proxes
@thegreat said:
" @Proxes: The main martial arts ability goku is trained in is shaolin kung fu. Goku was basically in dragonball no stronger than humans. It is his ability in shaolin kung fu that boosted his durability etc... Goku has been trained by aliens and gods, he was also the best fighter in the universe, and in draonball was able to mimic and improvise well against unknown techniques. Goku has shown the ability to adapt his fighting style no matter who he is fighting. In dbz, the speed became to ridiculous and so it was harder to notice the skill, but in dragonball goku was a real master, inventing his own techniques, goku made up several of his own styles of kung fu. He was also taught many styles by master Roshi.  It is true that Batman knows many styles of fighting, and even more than goku, but goku is a true master in all his styles as, he was not just taught them, but he improved them and adapted them, and that is what I think makes the difference. Quality vs quantity. "
very true in what you say  

i like your response  

but i still think it can go either way  

batman has been in training since he was about 11 years he started with mental training then psyhical around 14 and  

He is mastered in over 100+ fighting styles  

also lets not forget batman is at the physical peak of basically everything of a human and goku well we dont know what his peek is since he uses his sayian strength 

could it be around batman or the same 

who knows  

but i think it can go either way  

who ever slips up first 

and also goku never really comes on strong he usually toys with his opponents first  

and after he finds out if they are worth the fight he usually goes up to their strength 

which can be goku's mistake
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thegreat
@Proxes:
Very true, but goku is not outright dumb, in martial arts, it is clear to see who to, and who not to toy around with. Goku toys around with people he thinks are not really a match. 
Goku is pretty much like you and me, he fights moderately, and then if he needs to he is ready to take it to the next level. 

I don't know why, but every time I hear about batman knowing over 100 fighting styles, it makes me wonder to what extent has he mastered them, and how good are half of them. How many are from earth, and how many would be strange to goku. 
Batman is an excellent fighter, but due to him getting compared to black canary, I had to let him go. LOL
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Proxes

@thegreat  

correct goku isnt dumb when it comes down to martial arts and right off the bat  to sense batmans strength  

hmm i will look into it more  

his main style well its a mix of a bunch of different ones ill look into this more 

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Proxes

Martial Arts Master: Batman is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known. He trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years. He has mastered 127 styles of martial arts including Muay Thai,EscrimaKrav MagaCapoeiraSavateYawyanTaekwondoJudoJujitsuNinjitsuKendofencingswordsmanshipKenjutsuKaliBojutsuFrancombatBoxingKickboxingHapkidoWing ChunParkourShorin RyuSilatChin NaKyudoAikidoVarma AtiJeet Kune DoShaolinBa GuaHung GarTai ChiKung Fu, and Kenpo. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon DoJudoMuay ThaiKarateBoxing,Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu.

• Weapons Master: Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on virtually all types of weaponry. He is an exceptional swordsman as evident in his fight with Ra's al Ghul, his proficiency in jui jitsu can proclaim his swordsmanship skill. Proficient at knife throwing, Escrima, & melee weapons mastery, having mastered Kobudo. Was trained and became proficient with all small arms. He soon learned expanded melee weapon techniques and he has learned expanded weapon/device sciences. He still practices during his combat sessions to keep his skills intact, though he prefers unarmed combat.
  • Master of Stealth: His Ninjitsu training has made him a master at stealth capable of breaching high security facilities with ease and without being detected.
  • Expert Marksman: Due to his training in Ninjitsu, Batman almost never misses his targets, 9/10 times he's succesful. He has been practicing accuracy since the early days of his training and is almost on par with the Green Arrow in terms of accuracy.
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thegreat
@Proxes said:
"

Martial Arts Master: Batman is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known. He trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years. He has mastered 127 styles of martial arts including Muay Thai,EscrimaKrav MagaCapoeiraSavateYawyanTaekwondoJudoJujitsuNinjitsuKendofencingswordsmanshipKenjutsuKaliBojutsuFrancombatBoxingKickboxingHapkidoWing ChunParkourShorin RyuSilatChin NaKyudoAikidoVarma AtiJeet Kune DoShaolinBa GuaHung GarTai ChiKung Fu, and Kenpo. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon DoJudoMuay ThaiKarateBoxing,Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu.

• Weapons Master: Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on virtually all types of weaponry. He is an exceptional swordsman as evident in his fight with Ra's al Ghul, his proficiency in jui jitsu can proclaim his swordsmanship skill. Proficient at knife throwing, Escrima, & melee weapons mastery, having mastered Kobudo. Was trained and became proficient with all small arms. He soon learned expanded melee weapon techniques and he has learned expanded weapon/device sciences. He still practices during his combat sessions to keep his skills intact, though he prefers unarmed combat.
  • Master of Stealth: His Ninjitsu training has made him a master at stealth capable of breaching high security facilities with ease and without being detected.
  • Expert Marksman: Due to his training in Ninjitsu, Batman almost never misses his targets, 9/10 times he's succesful. He has been practicing accuracy since the early days of his training and is almost on par with the Green Arrow in terms of accuracy.
"

That is alot of styles, but there are also some irrelevant ones such as fencing, swordsmanship, Parkour. 

Lol it says Batman mastered Tai chi and Shaolin, yet he is nowhere near master roshi level. Calls to question what they call a master. 
Wing Chun is impressive, he definetly has skill. It is just that I always thought of Batman as: "Jack of all trades, master of none", he does not seem to ever add to the styles he learns, the one thing I commend him on, is mixing up his fighting styles, that would pose a threat nuff said.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By kagetaicho
@Proxes said:
" @thegreat said:
" @Proxes: The main martial arts ability goku is trained in is shaolin kung fu. Goku was basically in dragonball no stronger than humans. It is his ability in shaolin kung fu that boosted his durability etc... Goku has been trained by aliens and gods, he was also the best fighter in the universe, and in draonball was able to mimic and improvise well against unknown techniques. Goku has shown the ability to adapt his fighting style no matter who he is fighting. In dbz, the speed became to ridiculous and so it was harder to notice the skill, but in dragonball goku was a real master, inventing his own techniques, goku made up several of his own styles of kung fu. He was also taught many styles by master Roshi.  It is true that Batman knows many styles of fighting, and even more than goku, but goku is a true master in all his styles as, he was not just taught them, but he improved them and adapted them, and that is what I think makes the difference. Quality vs quantity. "
very true in what you say   i like your response   but i still think it can go either way   batman has been in training since he was about 11 years he started with mental training then psyhical around 14 and   He is mastered in over 100+ fighting styles   also lets not forget batman is at the physical peak of basically everything of a human and goku well we dont know what his peek is since he uses his sayian strength  could it be around batman or the same  who knows   but i think it can go either way   who ever slips up first  and also goku never really comes on strong he usually toys with his opponents first   and after he finds out if they are worth the fight he usually goes up to their strength  which can be goku's mistake "
barely stronger than a human? in dragonball he could move 2 ton rocks and easily lift a car over his head.
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Proxes
@kagetaicho said:
" @Proxes said:
" @thegreat said:
very true in what you say   i like your response   but i still think it can go either way   batman has been in training since he was about 11 years he started with mental training then psyhical around 14 and   He is mastered in over 100+ fighting styles   also lets not forget batman is at the physical peak of basically everything of a human and goku well we dont know what his peek is since he uses his sayian strength  could it be around batman or the same  who knows   but i think it can go either way   who ever slips up first  and also goku never really comes on strong he usually toys with his opponents first   and after he finds out if they are worth the fight he usually goes up to their strength  which can be goku's mistake "
barely stronger than a human? in dragonball he could move 2 ton rocks and easily lift a car over his head. "
you dont get what im saying  

he usually uses his sayian strength we dont know how strong he is without it if he doesnt use his sayian strength  
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Proxes
@thegreat said:
" @Proxes said:
"

"
That is alot of styles, but there are also some irrelevant ones such as fencing, swordsmanship, Parkour.  Lol it says Batman mastered Tai chi and Shaolin, yet he is nowhere near master roshi level. Calls to question what they call a master. Wing Chun is impressive, he definetly has skill. It is just that I always thought of Batman as: "Jack of all trades, master of none", he does not seem to ever add to the styles he learns, the one thing I commend him on, is mixing up his fighting styles, that would pose a threat nuff said. "
Yes alot, exactly we don't know what they call master what they consider it, when you think batman you don't think about this 

people usually under estimate him,  

and i want to find where mixes up his styles as main style 
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By kagetaicho
@Proxes said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Proxes said:
" @thegreat said:
barely stronger than a human? in dragonball he could move 2 ton rocks and easily lift a car over his head. "
you dont get what im saying   he usually uses his sayian strength we dont know how strong he is without it if he doesnt use his sayian strength   "
I get what you're saying but his saiyan strength is his natural strength. It's kind of impossible to know where his strength would be if he were a human especially since he trained extremely hard all his life.
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Proxes

Yea i know 

so i guess this fight isnt possible with no powers since well he  is sayian and its his blood 

but i think now if batman had prep he mite be able to take the win 

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Proxes said:
"Yea i know  so i guess this fight isnt possible with no powers since well he  is sayian and its his blood  but i think now if batman had prep he mite be able to take the win  "

That is providing goku also gets no prep
Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Proxes

Yea if goku gets prep no chance 

lets say bats has been preying on him and studiying  goku for some time 

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By chaos-soul

goku knos alien and other worldly martial arts i say goku

Proxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Proxes
@chaos-soul said:
" goku knos alien and other worldly martial arts i say goku "
silence you  

you sounds like a nub :) 
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BatDance

flip a coin

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BatDance said:
"flip a coin "

lol.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FLCL1

goku

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"goku "

I agree
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baldy said:
"Not sure about this one. If it was Batgirl or Shiva I'd say them but... "

I would have to disagree with you on that one.
JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JackAs

Goku is an idiot savant. His ability to comprehend, analyze and break every single form to a level where he could do it instantly, and improve the form by a dozen factor, makes him by far above any martial artists in DC or Marvel.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackAs said:
"Goku is an idiot savant. His ability to comprehend, analyze and break every single form to a level where he could do it instantly, and improve the form by a dozen factor, makes him by far above any martial artists in DC or Marvel. "

Please please please tell me you did not just call the best fighter in the DBZ universe from a race of natural warriors an idiot savage, considering he knew about Isaac Newton and Master Roshi made him study. Everybody has said that he is a genius at fighting. 

It would be like calling some B-ballersidiots, when that does not affect their game, they may be very gifted at what they do. 

Being a genius means nothing unless you are a martial arts genius. Goku is a martial arts genius. nuff said.
JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JackAs

Do you know what savant means?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FLCL1
@JackAs: 
he probably thought u misspelled
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackAs said:
"......  Do you know what savant means? "

Lol sorry about that, I was not looking properly, I know what Idiot Savant means. Lol I am embarrassed, english is one of my strongest fields. 

Yeah you rendered my statement obsolete. But goku can show signs of intellect as he knew about Isaac Newton. He also knows how to use psychology and manipulate others. I would not go so far as Idiot savant. But he is an idiot mostly for humor.
GrayWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GrayWolf

I'll give this to goku.  By the time he was introduced thanks to grandpa gohan he already knew a host of different martial arts disciplines and fought against many other martial arts masters at the tournament.  He adapts ridiculously to other styles and techniques he sees.  Though this should still be a good one.