Batman vs Goku

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BigCimmerian said:

Batman wins, he defeated world's greatest assassin's, Sensei's men of death in several seconds.

It took him several seconds? wow. There's no way he can win this.. spite in Goku's favour then.. fixed.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By bigcimmerian

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Batman wins, he defeated world's greatest assassin's, Sensei's men of death in several seconds.

It took him several seconds? wow. There's no way he can win this.. spite in Goku's favour then.. fixed.

Your proof or argument for that?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BigCimmerian said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I'm kidding around with you. Batman beating some assasins or Goku beating frieza is no proof of who wins. That's what I was pointing out, sorry if you're angry lol

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By solesamurai

@XImpossibruX said:

@nickzambuto said:

I don't get it. In my "Goku runs the martial arts gauntlet" thread, people were unanimous in saying Goku was way above Batman. What happened lol

I shall put the same argument as i put on there.

Goku's martial arts

Goku is an amazing martial arts fighter and one of the best ever in Dragon Ball Z, ever since Goku was a kid he trained in martial arts. He has been trained by the Legendary Martial arts Master, Master Roshi in the Turtle School and has been trained by the God King Kai as an adult. Furthermore Goku trained by himself for tournaments and has self-taught himself in martial arts when he left Master Roshi.

Furthermore Goku is a Sayain meaning it's in his instinct to fight, he actually enjoys it. This is a factor because he would enjoy fighting Superman and wouldn't be disouraged.

Kami a god praises Goku on his fighting sense, and that he always evolves and learns the opponents techniques. He would have no trouble doing it to Superman.

God is literally praising Goku for his fighting and tactics.

Goku is a martial arts master and is constantly learning, and always finding out a weakness in his enemy. Goku thinks on his feet in battle, this is seen when he exhales strongly to change the trajectory of his descent and throw off his opponent, Chappa O at the 22nd Budokai.

Goku was able to actually invent a new martial arts style based on animal mimicry during the heat of battle, to counter Muten Roshi's Sui Ken (drunkenfist) at the 21st Budokai. In addition to fighting entire battles at very high speeds and blocking, parrying and countering attacks with blinding speed.

Goku also utilizes grappling moves in certain situations

Kid Goku smart enough Exhales to stop his trajectory

img213.imageshack.us/img213/3015/gokuslowingdownhisfallm.gif

img29.imageshack.us/img29/9273/gokuslowingdownhisfall2.gif

img651.imageshack.us/img651/8153/gokuslowingdownhisfall3.gif

Counters Master Roshi's Drunkfist with his Animal mimicry

img542.imageshack.us/img542/9763/gokumonkeystyle.png

img341.imageshack.us/img341/9815/gokumonkeystyle2.png

img38.imageshack.us/img38/6421/gokumonkeystyle3.png

Goku Tricks Nappa into a fit of rage so he fights sloppey.

img37.imageshack.us/img37/5623/gokutrickingnappaintora.jpg

Grappling move " Wall of Jericho" on Tien and the "Full Nelson" on Raditz

Some other scans of him fighting.

His training has been well developed.

Goku has been a martial artist all his life and that's the only thing he has known to do. Training and honing his skill when he was kid, to an adult.

Goku was trained by martial arts master, Master Roshi, Self-Taught himself, trained under Mr.Popo and Kami, and trained under King Kai.

Kid Goku almost had a tie with Master Roshi ("An Invincible martial arts Master")

Taught by Popo and Kami to fight with his senses, and feel the atmosphere.

http://imageshack.us/a/img710/2461/gokulightingfastcombats.jpg

Trained by King Kai

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/4759/gokutrainedbygod.jpg

Furthermore Goku fights martial arts through instinct and feels the life force(KI) of his opponent when he cannot see them, and feels the movement and anticipates the attacks of who he is fighting.

Feeling the air currents when he can't see, and determining Yakons moves.

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/4083/gokufightingyakon.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/4787/gokufightingyakon2.jpg

lol I love that walls of Jericho scan XD

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By bigcimmerian

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I'm kidding around with you. Batman beating some assasins or Goku beating frieza is no proof of who wins. That's what I was pointing out, sorry if you're angry lol

Well in some cases it could be proof :)

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sylvain

Batman

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BigCimmerian said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Well in some cases it could be proof :)

Agreed for some cases..

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By tomlikesfries

Batman takes it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By renamed040924

Take a look at the thread, what do you think of Goku's skill level now?

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hksaru

@Jayfournines said:

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Jayfournines said:

Bats for the win, i've never seen Goku do anything but strike; once Bats gets him into tha bjj, Goku won't know what to do and will submit.

batman has bjj scan/feat?

Batman mastered 127 different martial arts. One of them is bjj I believe. I don't have scans for bjj feats, but many of us have seen what a BJJ master will do to someone who has never seen grappling moves...like in the old UFC videos.

The reason grappling and wrestling is so relevant in MMA/UFC is because it is a cagematch.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ygoox

Once again, martial arts are more similar than they are different. You are suffering under the delusion that you would be capable of discerning specific fighting stylers that Bruce employs depending on circumstance. More likely than not he uses his combination of fighting styles in a mixed fashion. How do you think martial arts are made? By studying the art of fighting.

I don't see how any of that is relevant, or true, for the matter of fact. Yeah, some MAs are similar, but you are generalizing(capoeira,aikido,sumo,bjj, shotokan karate and boxe are really similar? really? ). If you had a minimum study of MAs you can discern a shotokan punch from a north shaolin punch, its really easy for a matter of fact and not to mentioning that they have different effects and purposes.

And again, are you honestly implying Goku would be incapable of learning the same amount? Are you honestly implying that in his endless martial arts journey throughout the years he hasn't acquired sufficient experience and/or training to match Batman?

Yes, he is more than capable. No, he din't. Goku trained in a lot of MAs thought the series. But most of his fights, he wins because he was more powerful/ had more determination. Not because he had better technique. He was faster/stronger than his opponents in most cases(like the Ginyu Force or Freeza), but that is not the case in this fight.

And no, for the love of god, Goku does not rely on ki. What an ignorant thing to say.Now I am going to make the claim that Bruce could never, ever be capable of doing a Kamehameha.

You're joking right? Of course Bruce could not learn the Kamehameha. It is a Ki based technique, like most of Son Goku's techniques.In this fight, as i understand it, he does not have any of them.

Goku could comparatively master any DC Earth MA in a heartbeat. Just which part of "it's in his blood" don't you understand?

He could learn all of them in half of the time that Bruce did, but he didn't, did he?

And only a few of those feats even had to do with ki.

Are you sure about that?

Did you even watch/read Dragonball?

Honestly? Never. I don't really like to read manga, just finished few ones, like FMA and more one or two.

I did watch the anime, the whole thing. From Dragon Ball(when they were more based in the chinese legend) to the weird GT. Personally, the Vegeta/Freeza sagas are, in my shitty opinion, the best ones.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I think Bruce would win a fight with a totally nerfed goku but I see a lot of people saying Bruce "mastered" over 120 different martial arts....batman is proficient in many forms but it takes years to master them completely,,Bruce would be centuries old if he mastered every form of martial arts on the planet

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Bane_of_sith said:

I think Bruce would win a fight with a totally nerfed goku but I see a lot of people saying Bruce "mastered" over 120 different martial arts....batman is proficient in many forms but it takes years to master them completely,,Bruce would be centuries old if he mastered every form of martial arts on the planet

Your arguement is correct, but it will get only one reply here: No. He's the batman.

:(

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bane_of_sith

You're right,,don't know why I bothered lol

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jayfournines

People are reading the OP, right? Goku doesn't have ki, no ki based techniques, no superior saiyan physiology; he has the same stats as Batman has (y'know, a regular peak human with Batman-level reflexes and whatnot) so as this battle can be judged objectively and fairly...otherwise Goku and his superior ki based fighting style and techniques would stomp Batman.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

LMAO. Batman doesn't win, people. Goku has trained ALL of his life. And trained with basically GODS and the world's strongest man. He dominates Batman easily.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@Jayfournines said:

Bats for the win, i've never seen Goku do anything but strike; once Bats gets him into tha bjj, Goku won't know what to do and will submit.

.....you've never watched Dragonball or DBZ have you?

AmonSet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AmonSet

Gotta go with Goku. Even if you nerf his stats to Bat level and remove ki amping and projection, he'd still win. He still has all of his acrobatic skills. Still has all of his techniques. If you watched Z, you still know thy use martial arts techniques because they are very efficient. They sharpen them and hone them. They even comment about somebody fighting sloppily. They use martial arts blocks, strikes and grapples. They also use a variety of strikes. Sometimes they use a wing-chun looking fist. Other times they look like they are using boxing jabs. Other times, they clearly use karate punches. They use knees and elbows as well (muay thai without the stance?). They also fight in the clinch at times. They also do use grapples and throws. What I've never seen them use is a ground and pound strategy.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ygoox

That is a good point. Bruce is considered a master in more than 127 MAs, but if you isolated each one, there are people better than him( Wildcat would pound him in a boxe-only match, for example). He is not THE master of all the 127 MAs out there, he is just considered one of the many masters in each style. What makes him one of the best fighters(technique-wise) in the DCU is the efficiency of his fight style as a whole and his brain. Normally he uses his primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu , but he is capable of change that in a heartbeat if needed

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I believe your the first batman fan to admit that...you sir are a perfect example of what a bat fan should be..most people bite my head off a the mere mention of that

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SirMethos

Goku has never, at any point, shown skills even near the level of Batman.

All of Goku's fights are won by superior power, not superior skill. Goku's combat style, revolves around being stronger, faster, and knowing more Ki techniques than his opponents.

A large part of Goku's "combat genius" is the fact that he can dissect, and replicate, other people's Ki techniques almost instantly.

Any and All of the training that we have actually seen Goku get, has been purely focused on increasing his Power level, and his mastery of his Ki.

Roshi, who a lot of people use an example of an "expert martial arts teacher" that Goku has had, never actually taught him any techniques. He simply helped Goku get stronger and faster(increase his Power Level).

Batman on the other hand, traveled the world, learning(and mastering) actual martial arts. Batman's fighting style revolves around being more skilled than his opponents, rather than overpowering them. And Batman wins his fights, by being more skilled than his opponents, and by out-thinking them. Not by being more powerful.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ximpossibrux

@SirMethos said:

Roshi, who a lot of people use an example of an "expert martial arts teacher" that Goku has had, never actually taught him any techniques. He simply helped Goku get stronger and faster(increase his Power Level).

Batman on the other hand, traveled the world, learning(and mastering) actual martial arts. Batman's fighting style revolves around being more skilled than his opponents, rather than overpowering them. And Batman wins his fights, by being more skilled than his opponents, and by out-thinking them. Not by being more powerful.

Master Roshi didn't teach them any fighting styles because they were already at his level of fighting. He told them to self teach themselves fighting styles, which is exactly what Goku has done over 3 series.

No Caption Provided

After the first world tournament, Goku was trained by Korin, self-taught himself for three years, trained under Kami and Mr. Popo (Gods) till he was a teenager, then went to the afterlife trained under King Kai.

Then In Majin Buu saga trained an additional 7 years under King Kai and Grand Kai along with martial artists across the universe who were dead.

Then trained under Old Kai and continuously trained until Uub for 10 more years.

Goku has over 50 years of experience under his belt, and was trained by gods. Batman has only trained since he was 8-25.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SirMethos

@XImpossibruX:

"After the first world tournament, Goku was trained by Korin, self-taught himself for three years, trained under Kami and Mr. Popo (Gods) till he was a teenager, then went to the afterlife trained under King Kai."

His training with Korin was purely increasing his power level. We have absolutely no idea what kind of training he did alone for three years, but based on all the other training we've seen him do, that was Power Level-based as well.

His training with God and Mr. Popo was, again, focused on his Power Level, as well as learning a few new Ki Techniques(most noticably, Ki Sensing).

And his training with King Kai was, yet again, focused on making Goku stronger. I.e. increasing his power level.

"Then In Majin Buu saga trained an additional 7 years under King Kai and Grand Kai along with martial artists across the universe who were dead."

His training with King Kai and Grand Kai was primarily focused(yet again) on increasing his Power Level(as seen, among other times, in the 40 ton feat).

"Then trained under Old Kai and continuously trained until Uub for 10 more years"

His training with Old Kai was(again) focused on increasing his Power Level. And we have absolutely no idea of what his training with Uub entailed, but judging from all the other training we've seen him do, it was primarily focused on increasing his power.

Also, if you look at the comments the various DBZ characters make, when they meet a superior fighter(in dbz), they always talk about how strong or how fast the character is, there is never any comment about how good or skilled they are.

Of course, I'm willing to be convinced by proof. But so far, no one has ever given me anything to actually prove that Goku has received any training, that wasn't primarily focused on 1. Increasing his Power Level, or 2. Learning new Ki Techniques.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Vortex1456789

@SirMethos said:

Master Roshi didn't teach them any fighting styles because they were already at his level of fighting. He told them to self teach themselves fighting styles, which is exactly what Goku has done over 3 series.

No Caption Provided

Goku has over 50 years of experience under his belt, and was trained by gods. Batman has only trained since he was 8-25.

God training is overrated, Batman Stomps Goku. Also, Batman defeated Ra's Al Ghul in a sword fight, who is centuries old and has has hundreds of years of combat experience.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dratini1331

Goku is the superior martial artist IMO. His ability to learn things on the fly and mimic other's styles, as well as having a large plethora of techniques under his belt that batman simply couldn't deal with. Goku's ability to innovate on the fly, his general fighting intuition, and simply more durable physiology should allow him to defeat batman.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SheenLantern

My money would be on Bruce.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I love how this isn't locked.

DBZ and Batman fanboys goin at eachothers throats..

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@vortex14: Hey, welcome to the Vine! Sorry, but as DBZ battles against any other universes are not permitted, I'd ask you not to bump these battles! Check out the battle forum rules for more info!