Batman vs Goku

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

Batman  

Vs 

Goku 

Rules: 
- Takes place at the 24th World Martial Arts Tournament 
- Gokus stats are lowered to equal Batmans
- No armour/gadgets for Batman 
- This is strictly martial arts 
- Fight to ringout, k.o, or death
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jayfournines

Bats for the win, i've never seen Goku do anything but strike; once Bats gets him into tha bjj, Goku won't know what to do and will submit.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Jayfournines said:

Bats for the win, i've never seen Goku do anything but strike; once Bats gets him into tha bjj, Goku won't know what to do and will submit.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdork

Take away Goku's powers and he is simply just a really good martial artist...but, not good enough to beat the Bat.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

Batman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

I don't get it. In my "Goku runs the martial arts gauntlet" thread, people were unanimous in saying Goku was way above Batman. What happened lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Impossible to say.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By GunGunW

If everything is equalized than Batman takes it.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

I thought I would never say this but Batman beats Goku.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@nickzambuto said:

I don't get it. In my "Goku runs the martial arts gauntlet" thread, people were unanimous in saying Goku was way above Batman. What happened lol

people is crayjee

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Batman

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Jayfournines said:

batman has bjj scan/feat?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayfournines

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Jayfournines said:

batman has bjj scan/feat?

Batman mastered 127 different martial arts. One of them is bjj I believe. I don't have scans for bjj feats, but many of us have seen what a BJJ master will do to someone who has never seen grappling moves...like in the old UFC videos.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

Batman wins.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Jayfournines: yes, we have also seen what happens when someone is too eager to shoot and get kneed to the head or stomped on the ground (PRIDE/OneFC). Bats does not show credible grappling, don't get me wrong about his MA skills I have scans of him pressure pointing people to unconsciousness and near death.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@nickzambuto said:

Wha!? What has Goku done that puts him anywhere near Batman in h2h!? Send me to this thread so I can smack some sense into those people!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By laflux

@Jayfournines: @jashro44: @Strider92: @nickzambuto:

Is he lowered to Human levels by DC or DBZ standard. Because Krillin is still way above people like classic Ms Marvel and he is Human by DBZ standards.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ximpossibrux

@nickzambuto said:

I shall put the same argument as i put on there.

Goku's martial arts

Goku is an amazing martial arts fighter and one of the best ever in Dragon Ball Z, ever since Goku was a kid he trained in martial arts. He has been trained by the Legendary Martial arts Master, Master Roshi in the Turtle School and has been trained by the God King Kai as an adult. Furthermore Goku trained by himself for tournaments and has self-taught himself in martial arts when he left Master Roshi.

Furthermore Goku is a Sayain meaning it's in his instinct to fight, he actually enjoys it. This is a factor because he would enjoy fighting Superman and wouldn't be disouraged.

Kami a god praises Goku on his fighting sense, and that he always evolves and learns the opponents techniques. He would have no trouble doing it to Superman.

God is literally praising Goku for his fighting and tactics.

Goku is a martial arts master and is constantly learning, and always finding out a weakness in his enemy. Goku thinks on his feet in battle, this is seen when he exhales strongly to change the trajectory of his descent and throw off his opponent, Chappa O at the 22nd Budokai.

Goku was able to actually invent a new martial arts style based on animal mimicry during the heat of battle, to counter Muten Roshi's Sui Ken (drunkenfist) at the 21st Budokai. In addition to fighting entire battles at very high speeds and blocking, parrying and countering attacks with blinding speed.

Goku also utilizes grappling moves in certain situations

Kid Goku smart enough Exhales to stop his trajectory

img213.imageshack.us/img213/3015/gokuslowingdownhisfallm.gif

img29.imageshack.us/img29/9273/gokuslowingdownhisfall2.gif

img651.imageshack.us/img651/8153/gokuslowingdownhisfall3.gif

Counters Master Roshi's Drunkfist with his Animal mimicry

img542.imageshack.us/img542/9763/gokumonkeystyle.png

img341.imageshack.us/img341/9815/gokumonkeystyle2.png

img38.imageshack.us/img38/6421/gokumonkeystyle3.png

Goku Tricks Nappa into a fit of rage so he fights sloppey.

img37.imageshack.us/img37/5623/gokutrickingnappaintora.jpg

Grappling move " Wall of Jericho" on Tien and the "Full Nelson" on Raditz

Some other scans of him fighting.

His training has been well developed.

Goku has been a martial artist all his life and that's the only thing he has known to do. Training and honing his skill when he was kid, to an adult.

Goku was trained by martial arts master, Master Roshi, Self-Taught himself, trained under Mr.Popo and Kami, and trained under King Kai.

Kid Goku almost had a tie with Master Roshi ("An Invincible martial arts Master")

Taught by Popo and Kami to fight with his senses, and feel the atmosphere.

http://imageshack.us/a/img710/2461/gokulightingfastcombats.jpg

Trained by King Kai

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/4759/gokutrainedbygod.jpg

Furthermore Goku fights martial arts through instinct and feels the life force(KI) of his opponent when he cannot see them, and feels the movement and anticipates the attacks of who he is fighting.

Feeling the air currents when he can't see, and determining Yakons moves.

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/4083/gokufightingyakon.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/4787/gokufightingyakon2.jpg

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jayfournines

Again, one martial art that only involves striking against a guy who knows 127 different types

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I think Goku vs Wonder Woman H2H only would be better and I don't really see him winning that one. I think he gets stomped by Batman.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jayfournines said:

Again, one martial art that only involves striking against a guy who knows 127 different types

Your point is? It is never revealed how much martial arts Goku knows or the types he does.

The thing about Goku is he can always tell an opening in a fighting style or technique. He does this many times in the series and knows where to aim punches.

Even with a whole in his chest he can still exploit an opening in a martial arts technique.

He also has amazing control.

Can counter various styles of technique.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

I think Goku is taking this....and who said Goku only knows one martial arts style?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By ComicStooge

People are actually debating this?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

@Jayfournines said:

You must not know a thing about fighting.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ComicStooge said:

God forbid someone debating for a DBZ character. Amirite fellas??!?!?!

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cybrilious4

Goku, in before the lock(;

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@XImpossibruX said:

@ComicStooge said:

Many members have a clear distaste for DBZ, myself included, however I'm not above debating them when I'm bored enough...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@XImpossibruX said:

@ComicStooge said:

Anime/Manga vs. Comics just opened up. DBZ will be the new "Zoom, Midnighter, Fantomex, RKT". Which means at some point we're going to have Buu vs. Batman with prep thread that will last like 300 pages.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Floopay said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@ComicStooge said:

Anime/Manga vs. Comics just opened up. DBZ will be the new "Zoom, Midnighter, Fantomex, RKT". Which means at some point we're going to have Buu vs. Batman with prep thread that will last like 300 pages.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Funny you should mention that... http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/buu-vs-batman/730671/#3

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Floopay

@ImmortalOne said:

@Floopay said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@ComicStooge said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Funny you should mention that... http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/buu-vs-batman/730671/#3

No, not participating.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sethlol

Batman.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Telcalipoca

a man who mastered 127 arts and fought against the best in the world vs a man who mastered several arts created in earth and heaven, aswell as fighting the strongest fighters in earth, the galaxy and heaven which was compromised of some of the universe best fighters throughout the ages. Goku has had better training ,better caliber opponents and unlike bruce kakarot has being named the absolute best among the living and dead while bruce is one of the earths best fighters. in short Goku

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By matmatxm8
No Caption Provided

Superpowers are for pussy

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BlueComet

Goku's entire race is literally bred for the soul purpose of fighting, it's in his blood. He constantly adapts to his opponents moves and strategies. He's learned various martial arts from all across the universe. He surpassed Roshi when he was only 13. Master Roshi has trained for over a hundred years to become earths best fighter.

Goku>>>Roshi>Batman

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jayfournines

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

mexican boxer here -raises hand- i'd like to think I know a thing or two. But how does my personal fighting knowledge matter in this debate? I thought we were talking about Batman and Vegeta

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

@Jayfournines said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

mexican boxer here -raises hand- i'd like to think I know a thing or two. But how does my personal fighting knowledge matter in this debate? I thought we were talking about Batman and Vegeta

*Goku

Knowing a bunch of martial arts won't let you beat someone who's better.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hksaru

lol. What is this nonsense. TL;DR, Goku's martial arts knowledge, experience and skill is superior to Batman.

Goku's life has revolved around martial arts since he was born, he has hardly strayed from his path as a fighter in almost thirty years. His commitment to martial arts is as indefatigable as Batman's will for justice or Vegeta's ambition for power. Only a complete ignoramus would say Goku only knows one martial art, or that knowing more martial arts means you automatically come out the victor, or that knowing more martial arts makes you the more skilled fighter. The fact of the matter is that individual martial arts are more similar than they are different and the fact that Batman's encyclopedic knowledge of martial arts is stressed is because it is an extension of his investigative mind and mastery of prep moreso than a statement of his skill as a fighter. You pit Bruce naked in a hot tub against a Great White and he'll know its pressure points.

However, consider the fact that Goku is a Saiyan, not human and is not structurally alike whatsoever, and employs a plethora of techniques, martial arts, stances, etc. that Batman has also never faced before. Goku has been skilled and superhuman in not just strength for his whole life but also inherent fighting talent and on-the-feet tactics. He has fought a far greater diversity of foes, with a far greater success rate, and employs martial techniques that border on magic and would make Bruce green with envy despite his tech. Even as a child, he was capable of taking on the most elite martial artists as shown when he fought Master Roshi, arguably the greatest martial artist of his time, in his first tournament to a draw. One might assume this is because of his strength, but the fact of the matter is that Roshi, and all of Goku's opponents have also superhumanly powerful by ways Goku would mainly utilize in later years; ki. In fact, his opponents would almost always be more powerful than him, and the theme would be his growth as a martial artist or cunning as a fighter, learning a new clutch technique or otherwise outwitting his opponent, such as when he took out General Tao. Roshi was arguably the greatest martial arts master in the entire world that Goku matched in skill (and power) as a toddler. Roshi took seventy years, I believe, to master the Kamehameha technique: Goku performed it flawlessly on his first attempt, after seeing Roshi do it once.

Goku has spent a far greater amount of time studying martials arts, as he has been at it literally nonstop his entire life, in a far greater variety of places: from gallivanting cross country looking for dragon balls, taking on packs of giant wolves, dragons, t-rex's and all manner of spiteful villains; to training to overcome plateaus in the form of skilled rivals such as Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and Piccolo in the ring.

The feat I'll finally cover is him beating Tao. Well, I won't, the DB wiki will: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Mercenary_Tao You need only read the first few paragraphs for all the relevant information as the majority of the page is DBZ.

Taken from there:

Tao humiliates an elite soldier and proceeds to kill him via pressure point with his tongue.

"Twenty years after starting his career as a Mercenary, Tao was hired by the Red Ribbon Army to kill Goku, who had been defeating all of their operatives and taking away the Dragon Balls they acquired, messing with Commander Red's secret wish of getting taller. When General Blue, one of the Red Ribbon Army's strongest operatives, arrives at the Red Ribbon Army headquarters failing his mission, Commander Red gives him a deal. In order to redeem himself, Blue must defeat Mercenary Tao. Before the match, Tao claims that he will not even use his hands or feet to defeat Blue, only his tongue, to which Blue scoffs at the idea. Tao easily dodges Blue's flurry of punches, also proving himself to be immune to Blue's telekinesis ability, and staying true to his word, kills Blue only using his tongue on Blue's Pressure Point, with Commander Red and Staff Officer Black watching in complete shock, to prove that his assistance is worth a very high price."

Tao's superhuman strength, perception, and skill

"After looking at his target's photo, Tao is given the option of riding an aircraft to Goku's location, however, Tao instead takes and throws a pillar from the Red Ribbon Army Headquarters and rides it. Tao meets Goku in the Sacred Land of Korin after nearly hitting Goku with the pillar. Goku asks who Tao is, and Tao informs Goku that he has been assigned by the Red Ribbon Army to dispose of Goku. However, Bora, a man who had previously held off the Red Ribbon Army single-handedly and who tried to defend Goku, challenges Tao. When challenged by Bora, who's son had been rescued by Goku, Tao mocks Bora, as he easily overpowers him, by grabbing his spear with only three fingers, and yet, Bora cannot move an inch. Having enough of messing around with Bora, Tao easily murders Bora by launching him into the air and throwing Bora's own spear directly into Bora's heart. Seeing Upa weeps over his father's corpse, this causes Goku to become enraged and attack Tao head on. Goku proves to be more of a challenge than Blue, but Tao with barely any effort knocks him around a bit, dodging Goku's flurry of attacks easily, and then knocks him out with the Dodon Ray technique, thinking he killed him (dragonball in his pocket saved him)."

Pressure Point

"When the tailor asks for money, Tao replies that if he gave the tailor money, it would ruin his cold, ruthless reputation; he offers to kill someone for the tailor instead. The horrified tailor says he does not want anyone dead, so Tao kills him instead with a Pressure Point Attack and returns to the land of Korin to retrieve the missing Dragon Ball."

Goku outclasses him in speed and technique after training with Korin and recovering with Zenkai

"He then fights Goku, who had been specially trained by Korin after climbing his tower. During the fight, Goku proved to be far too strong for Tao, as Tao could land no hits on the small warrior. Tao resorts to bringing out his sword, which breaks in a clash with Goku's Power Pole.

"After Tao decides Goku was too powerful, he himself climbs Korin Tower to retrieve the Sacred Water (In Dragon Ball, there was a legend of a Sacred Water in the hands of Korin that would make whoever drank it incredibly strong; however, the strength gained was not from the water itself, but from the exercise exerted from climbing the tower and taking the bottle from Korin) that had made Goku so powerful. He easily ascends the tower and meets Korin. Korin knows that Tao is a wicked assassin, so he tricks Tao and gives him the useless Sacred Water. After that, Korin uses a trick to make Tao believe he has improved so he will leave. He sends Tao back down the tower on the Dark Nimbus to prevent him from gaining any strength from the tower climb. Tao challenges Goku again when the Nimbus crashes into the ground and only manages to do slightly better, not enough to defeat Goku. Seeing that he was still no match for Goku, Tao pretends to surrender, tricking Goku for a split second. While Goku is asking Upa if he thinks they should let him go, Tao throws a grenade at Goku whose back is still turned. Tao then jumps high into the air to avoid the explosion, Goku kicks the grenade back at him, which detonates and seemingly kills the assassin."

Goku's Zenkai in addition to the climb allowed Goku an increase in strength, but it was his skill gained by training under Korin that allowed him to wear down Tao, and his unmatched instinct for battle that ended it for good.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jayfournines

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

*Goku

Goku, right, my bad. Perhaps not, but mastering said martial arts might, and the thing is, you're not looking at it objectively, you're instantly assuming Goku is better because of his exploits. The OP mentions Goku and Bats have the same physical stats for this fight; everything that the saiyan has done has been with the use of ki...which he won't have in this fight...and come on, Goku's praises by all mean absolutely squat when Batman is constantly referred to one of the best in his universe. His fighting style consists of just strikes, that's it, he's never done anything else other than strike. Batman incorporates several martial styles that Goku has never dealt with. I've never even heard of Goku dealing with someone who knows wrestling or bjj or anything of the sort. All the praise he receives in his universe means nothing if we are trying to reach an objective conclusion.

I'm no Batman fan, but I think your like of DBZ is clouding your judgment, mate. Goku without his ki and superior saiyan physiology per the OP would be out of his element and could be easily knocked out

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nomar

Why do people keep spewing this 127 nonsense? Knowing a lot of martial arts doesn't mean jack if your opponent has honed the ones he knows. By this logic I could predict the winner of every MMA fight by finding out who knows more MA variations. Also known as quality>>>>quantity. Lets not even forget that in both DC and DBZ universe one can become super powered just by being really awesome at martial arts.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jayfournines

@Nomar said:

Why do people keep spewing this 127 nonsense? Knowing a lot of martial arts doesn't mean jack if your opponent has honed the ones he knows. By this logic I could predict the winner of every MMA fight by finding out who knows more MA variations. Also known as quality>>>>quantity. Lets not even forget that in both DC and DBZ universe one can become super powered just by being really awesome at martial arts.

James Toney vs Randy Couture.

James Toney honed his craft to one of the best in the world. Randy used different martial arts and got him in seconds.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Goku should probably take this. His martial art skills are inbred into him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By renamed040924

@Jayfournines said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Jayfournines said:

*Goku

Goku, right, my bad. Perhaps not, but mastering said martial arts might, and the thing is, you're not looking at it objectively, you're instantly assuming Goku is better because of his exploits. The OP mentions Goku and Bats have the same physical stats for this fight; everything that the saiyan has done has been with the use of ki...which he won't have in this fight...and come on, Goku's praises by all mean absolutely squat when Batman is constantly referred to one of the best in his universe. His fighting style consists of just strikes, that's it, he's never done anything else other than strike. Batman incorporates several martial styles that Goku has never dealt with. I've never even heard of Goku dealing with someone who knows wrestling or bjj or anything of the sort. All the praise he receives in his universe means nothing if we are trying to reach an objective conclusion.

I'm no Batman fan, but I think your like of DBZ is clouding your judgment, mate. Goku without his ki and superior saiyan physiology per the OP would be out of his element and could be easily knocked out

Actually, Goku has done plenty of things that easily constitute him being just as good a martial artist as Batman, and a superior combatant (yes, there is a difference ;)

Just read one of the posts in this thread, the Saiyan has bested plenty of foes with pure martial arts that Batman would not bode well against.

Thing about Goku is, he's simply a natural fighter. Batman, Daredevil, these guys display more technical knowledge, but that by no means makes them the superior combatant. Fact of the matter remains, Goku was fighting opponents on Batman's level at age 12.

Master Roshi has over 300 years of experience and was known as "The Immortal God of Fighting". He's paralyzed a man with a tap, read an entire life's worth of thoughts in a second, and harnessed the power of ki. He's mastered a host of different martial arts and skills, and his technique is near flawless.

To top it all off, Roshi trained Grandpa Gohan - the man who tought Goku!

As you can see, that didn't stop a pre-puberty Goku from stalemating him in H2H combat.

Later on we have Tien, a man who's intense meditation and martial arts mastery reached levels so high, he surpassed human limitations and grew in his third eye. Going against Goku, Tien had every advantage he could - except martial arts.

If being the greatest fighter Earth isn't enough, Freeza was one of the greatest combatants in the universe. Their power equalized, Goku had no trouble dominating him.

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/4364/gokuvsfrieza.jpg

Hell, even when Freeza was 100 times stronger than Goku, he still faired well for awhile.

Other scans of Goku martial arts fighting with villains.

http://imageshack.us/a/img100/33/gokufighting.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img21/8416/gokufighting2.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/2543/gokufighting3.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img4/9531/gokufighting4.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img594/3376/gokufighting5y.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/9442/gokufighting6.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img685/5052/gokufighting7.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/476/gokufighting8.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/9022/gokufighting9.jpg

As for that martial arts vs combatant nonsense I was going on about, fighting is more than just who knows how to throw more kicks. Goku's improv and tactical abilities are unmatched - Batman is a prep master, but battle sense, not many can match Goku.

Advanced techniques that take masters years just to even begin to understand - Goku masters after just seeing them done. (After-Image, Solar Flare, Destructo Disk)

Other attacks that he can't learn, he examines and exploits their weakness.

Goku is pretty much Taskmaster, let alone Batman :P Bruce may of mastered dozens of martial arts, but Goku has literally created his own, which is in another league entirely. Not only that, he quite literally did it right in the heat of battle to counteract his opponents style.

Even if the Dark Knight can match the Saiyan in martial arts, he's not as creative with it.

img213.imageshack.us/img213/3015/gokuslowingdownhisfallm.gif

img29.imageshack.us/img29/9273/gokuslowingdownhisfall2.gif

img651.imageshack.us/img651/8153/gokuslowingdownhisfall3.gif

Exhaling at the last minute to slow his descent by a fraction of a second - perfect technique, timing, and precision.

Of course we have the famous Instant Transmission Kamehameha.

Cell was a better martial artist then Goku, he was literally designed to be. However, what he didn't posses was Goku's innate fighting ability, how he can adapt on the fly, it's in his genes to win. Going by feats, what me and Impossibru presented in this thread outweigh what Batman has done.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@nickzambuto said:

lol thats called the batman factor. They're too worried people will call them an anime fanboy if they said batman will lose to Goku.. I really doubt he stands a chance against someone who's focused on nothing but martial arts all his life.. specially since its the 24th goku..

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Batman,

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ygoox

The thing is, Bruce is does not "know" 127 martial arts. He knows more than 300(i remember reading that he knows about every martial art know to man). He is MASTER at 127, which he considered the deadliest. The thing is, virtually every Goku's feats in these scans are feats using KI/ superior physiology, not technique.

Bat is unpredictable. He can use any of his 127 MAs without hesitations. Goku is a MA savvy, that much is true. But whiteout his superior constitution, Son Goku would get tired and spanked before he can adapt to Bruce's style. Fight over.

Don't get me wrong, DBZ is the most beloved anime in my country, i love Goku. But in this conditions, he would loose badly.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@ygoox: now that is overblowing it (300 because writers keep stressing he knows it all, he is the best (jim lee))

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

127 is legit though but he only shows ninja/kungu/presure point types

@Jayfournines:

James Toney vs Randy Couture.
James Toney honed his craft to one of the best in the world. Randy used different martial arts and got him in seconds.

he used ONE

greco roman

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hksaru

@ygoox said:

The thing is, Bruce is does not "know" 127 martial arts. He knows more than 300(i remember reading that he knows about every martial art know to man). He is MASTER at 127, which he considered the deadliest. The thing is, virtually every Goku's feats in these scans are feats using KI/ superior physiology, not technique.

Bat is unpredictable. He can use any of his 127 MAs without hesitations. Goku is a MA savvy, that much is true. But whiteout his superior constitution, Son Goku would get tired and spanked before he can adapt to Bruce's style. Fight over.

Don't get me wrong, DBZ is the most beloved anime in my country, i love Goku. But in this conditions, he would loose badly.

Once again, martial arts are more similar than they are different. You are suffering under the delusion that you would be capable of discerning specific fighting stylers that Bruce employs depending on circumstance. More likely than not he uses his combination of fighting styles in a mixed fashion. How do you think martial arts are made? By studying the art of fighting. That can be achieved through knowledge gathering such as Bruce has done sure, but it's in Goku's DNA. And again, are you honestly implying Goku would be incapable of learning the same amount? Are you honestly implying that in his endless martial arts journey throughout the years he hasn't acquired sufficient experience and/or training to match Batman? And no, for the love of god, Goku does not rely on ki. What an ignorant thing to say. Now I am going to make the claim that Bruce could never, ever be capable of doing a Kamehameha. Goku could comparatively master any DC Earth MA in a heartbeat. Just which part of "it's in his blood" don't you understand? And only a few of those feats even had to do with ki.

Did you even watch/read Dragonball?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By bigcimmerian

Batman wins, he defeated world's greatest assassin's, Sensei's men of death in several seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Goku has had time to practice at such low levels, I'd say Goku as long as he still has his reaction time and perception. I'm assuming the OP only touched his physical stats and not mental. If you lower his reaction time and perception, then I'd say tie. I've always felt guys in DB fight like Batman would if he suddenly got Supermans powers and had to fight Superman level opponents in H2H. If you compare some of the scans posted and compare anime clips, their skills seem similar but just on different power scales.