• 59 results
#1 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman gets 1 month to prep. Place: Washington D.C. Batman is full equipped. Batman is 90 feet away from the Giant Lizard. Can he beat him?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20248 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. 1 month prep is a lot for Batman. In fact, he could probably make a giant hand made out of the toughest steel in the DC universe and pimp slap Godzilla unconscious.

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins

#4 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla very easily... What weapons does Batman have thats gonna hurt GZ?

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13667 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

A cell phone with Superman's number in it.

#6 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

LOL

I'll tell ya one thing... Batmans gonna need that phone with Supermans number on it because his days are about out numbered here.

#7 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way flagged for a mismatch until i see proof batmans beaten oppenents bigger and more powerful than godzilla.

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

hehehe, I have to admit, that was a great response.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2294112-3.jpg

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Godzilla wins

#11 Posted by Nefarious (20352 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman calls the Justice League. 

#12 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Batman calls the Justice League.

Batman would need an awful lot of help.

As I said on my deadpool account ( Now that i can finally posts on this one. ) Batmans taken out some serious oppenents, but no where near as big as Godzilla. on another Godzilla thread i had posted a link describing how Godzilla could survive deep freeze, missles and astroids even... What weapons has Batman ever carried powerful enough to take out Godzilla?

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep.

#14 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1234: What is your other account name?

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla

#16 Posted by ARMIV2 (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

...No.

Godzilla wins.

#17 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATOR1234: What is your other account name?

deadpool6_6_6 was the one i was talking about, i've had several account, long story, too much to talk about, but i plan on sticking to this one.

#18 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1234: Oh Ok. Why Deadpool 666?

#19 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. You all might think I'm just a "Batman Fanboy", but with one months prep and all his resources... Bruce wins this.

#20 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

calling someone to fight for you isnt prep. its being a pussy. plus not allowed. FAIL.

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATOR1234: Oh Ok. Why Deadpool 666?

The deadpool account is along story... Don't care much for that account anyways.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Batman wins. You all might think I'm just a "Batman Fanboy", but with one months prep and all his resources... Bruce wins this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla

That encyclopedia will tell you down where it says injury resistance and healing factor what Godzilla is capable of surviving... Such as Deep freeze, Missles and Astroids.

So with prep what kind of deadly weaponary can Batman get ahold of to harm Godzilla? Batmans always had good gadgets and weaponary don't get me wrong, but what can batman do? Look at the scan in the op of Godzilla he could easily step on Batman ( If he had a chance. ) so anyways what kind of weaponary would batman use to harm Godzilla?

#22 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne is richer than Lex Luthor. With sufficient funding and a whole month's prep time, Bruce would be able to develop a device that could, say, teleport Godzilla to another solar system.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla can school Batman in a Street Game. No amount of prep will Bats win.

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Boom Tube Fist, Insider Suit, Superman Suit, Bat-jet armed with Joker's Nuke, Green Lantern Ring, and Astro Harness .... all of which he can acquire in less than a week ..... a month? please .... He can sell his soul to Darkseid and get the Entropy Aegis Armor in a month ...

Batman stomps

#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Boom Tube Fist, Insider Suit, Superman Suit, Bat-jet armed with Joker's Nuke, Green Lantern Ring, and Astro Harness .... all of which he can acquire in less than a week ..... a month? please .... He can sell his soul to Darkseid and get the Entropy Aegis Armor in a month ...

Batman stomps

LOL! at Joker's "Nuke" .... Throwing a nuke at Godzilla would make him stronger.... Hes only mutated by the most powerful of all time... The H-Bomb. And LOL at the op calling him a "Lizard" ... Hes a Dinosaur...

#26 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime You do realize we gave you like 4 other options Batman could use? Batman easily stomps.

#27 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1234: Ok. Batman can call titano LOL

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman stomps

LOL! at Joker's "Nuke" .... Throwing a nuke at Godzilla would make him stronger.... Hes only mutated by the most powerful of all time... The H-Bomb. And LOL at the op calling him a "Lizard" ... Hes a Dinosaur...

ok .... he'd be too busy laughing his butt off to try to kill Bruce anyway, it's a "Joker" Nuke .... Bruce still wins

#29 Posted by JayMar89 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know much about godzilla but wit a months prep ill asume batman would win

#30 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman:

Batman still dies a horrible death. Godzilla faced Space Godzilla whos on par with Galactus' Heralds.

#31 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: They try killing him with a miniature Black hole and that fail twice. so teleporting him mite not work.

#32 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure if Batman boomtubed Godzilla's middle half away, Godzilla would not survive.

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

He hass a chance if he calls in the JLA... Evne that wouldn't help... Marvel's version of Godzilla took on SHIELD, Avengers, Champions, F4, and still won... The Toho versions are much more powerful and Bigger ....

#34 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me how Godzilla could survive having half his body teleported to another world. This should be fascinating.

#35 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has 23 days to over charge the insider suit and set it to amazo levels .... put the BTF on it .... put the GL ring on it, and use the next 7 days to screw all of his super villain girls ....

He comes at Godzilla with the full force of the Justice League .... after stealing it's speed (generated by the suit) and frying it with heat vision, he could tie it up with the Lasso of truth (generated by the suit) and boom tube it to the suns core ....

or just spend the 30 days playing WoW just and boom tube it there normally .....

#36 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Japan has known and prepped for Godzilla for years in each movie. Come up with technology in those movies that surpasses anything the modern world contains (Mazers, Mechagodzilla, Mutants, etc) and never beaten him. Since the original poster said Batman vs Godzilla and not Batman and the Justice League, I'm assuming it's Batman without his buddies on speed dial. And in Monsters All-Out Attack, Godzila (not even his most powerful incarnation) fought and killed King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon by himself with humans helping him. And when they did manage to nuke him from the inside and destroy him (only time he's ever been harmed by a nuke but whatever) all that was left was his heart, and it kept beating. Given the prowess of his established regenerative powers, he'd regenerate over time. He's a radioactive force of nature. All of mankind couldn't stop him, monsters both from Earth, Space, and magical have fallen. But Bruce will stomp? I think not.

#37 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

this isnt a mismatch.. batman can use tons of knock out gas.. tranq bombs.. sleeping gas.. combinations.. neural receptors that will shut off godzillas neurons.. godzilla gets stomped here

#38 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla eat bats for breakfast with his prep

#39 Posted by DeusVult (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla would destroy batman. The only thing Batman has going for him is his one month prep which I'm not even sure he could defeat Godzilla even after that.

#40 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sends Godzilla to the phantom zone.

#41 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could install a GL battery in the insider suit and use the GL powers to sling shot Godzilla into the sun.. batman has taken on tougher dudes..

#42 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman cures him. Put him in the Batcave and keeps him as a pet for the Robins.

#43 Posted by Super_Perfect_Cell (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Batman sends Godzilla to the phantom zone.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman has 23 days to over charge the insider suit and set it to amazo levels .... put the BTF on it .... put the GL ring on it, and use the next 7 days to screw all of his super villain girls ....

He comes at Godzilla with the full force of the Justice League .... after stealing it's speed (generated by the suit) and frying it with heat vision, he could tie it up with the Lasso of truth (generated by the suit) and boom tube it to the suns core ....

or just spend the 30 days playing WoW just and boom tube it there normally .....

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman stomps

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Bruce Wayne is richer than Lex Luthor. With sufficient funding and a whole month's prep time, Bruce would be able to develop a device that could, say, teleport Godzilla to another solar system.

These

#44 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely not. Batman won't survive an atomic breath attack, a nuclear pulse, or even being stepped on. A month's length of preparation won't be enough. And if so, please post scans of Batman facing someone/something on a power scale similar, on par, or above Godzilla, using just a device. Don't use Kryptonite to stop Superman as an example.

#45 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I heard, Godzilla was unharmed by a f***ing Black-Hole...A F***ING BLACK-HOLE!

Bruce is horribly murdered.

#46 Posted by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman nearly killed Darkseid with prep. Batman wins

#47 Posted by wearevenom87 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

The Japan and US military couldn't beat godzilla with more prep than that I don't think batman can get close to what they did. Godzilla stomps.

#48 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

If Godzilla even notices whatever bats throws at him, atomic breath kills him. As long as bats is anywhere near him, big G has a few options to get rid of him

#49 Posted by Wdc (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthedamnbatman: Okay. Godzilla has a healing factor more powerful than wolverine, so even if the boomtube worked, witch I dought as Godzilla has survived the pull of a black hole twice, he would regenerate in less than a minuet.

#50 Posted by Nuffs (714 posts) - - Show Bio

King of the Monsters all the way.