• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

It's generally believed that Batman can win a fight against whomever you could possibly throw at him, and I won't disagree.

I'm just curious as to how in the world the Caped Crusader could hold his own when posed against Galactus himself.

This thread is not, "Could Batman Beat Galactus", but rather let's assume that Batman has already beaten Galactus. What conditions had to be right, what kind of prep did he have to do, and in what way did he defeat Galactus?

How do you guys think he could pull it off?

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

he cant, galactus is out of his league.

#3 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@AustinHasten:

Well, I think he can, but with A LOT of prep...Reed Richard done it before, Reed is smarter than Batman though, but with right amount of prep, he would eventually pulls this off.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Batman did beat Galactus, easier method would be he made a device much like Doom to suck him dry. That seems like a better way.

Or Joker killed batman, and he got selected to be the Spectre :) Then yeah easy.

#5 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Assuming Batman did beat Galactus, easier method would be he made a device much like Doom to suck him dry. That seems like a better way.

Or Joker killed batman, and he got selected to be the Spectre :) Then yeah easy.

WTF?!

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (10235 posts) - - Show Bio

Without PIS he didnt and never would be able to. With a plot device he would probably build a Power Cosmic draining batarang or something.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Killemall said:

WTF?!

LOL well the OP says comes up with a reason how he did it, so those are the only reason i can come up with :p

#8 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is a joke..... Batman would need at least 2 decades of prep, the entire Justice League and a cosmic weapon to even think about hurting Galactus, even if he had all that I still believe that Batman has as much of a chance as a fly would when trying to take down a man.....

#10 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

#11 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of spite is this? Yeah, bat-fans are annoying and they're stupid but just don't ask the question...what's the point? To prove to the Bat-fans that he can't win, you can throw hard facts at Batman fans all day and they still don't listen they just say "BEGAUS HE'S BATMA!" and nothing anyone says will change their mind so it's worthless to even try.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (25003 posts) - - Show Bio

No, that's a bad thing you just did. Go sit in the corner and think about your life.

#13 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Please look into characters before making a battle.

#14 Posted by cborg (51 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, Black Panther and Batman are pretty equal in the prep department and as ridiculous as it sounds, its a fact that BP has a galactus contingency plan. So it is possible without bats spending a lifetime to do it.

#15 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, he'll just use HoTU which he carries around in that belt of his..

#17 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins no prep needed.

#18 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Bat-FIS battle he can't win. NB4TL

#20 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps Galactus and his Heralds.......real hard..................

#21 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: You're either trolling or just ignorant, as are the rest of the people who say Batman wins....

#22 Posted by Dextersinister (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

Is informed by the Phantom Stranger of a device that even Galactus fears, uses some stolen or borrowed alien craft to go to the location of the ultimate nullifier and then proceed's to threaten Galactus who then backs off. Simple.

Stuff like this happens all the time in comics so enough of the whining.

#23 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Galactus then waves his hand and Batman dies....

#24 Posted by NeonGameWave (8318 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could win with prep.

#25 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: @Pope052 said:

@Dextersinister: Galactus then waves his hand and Batman dies....

1000000% Right

#26 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Batman can't win, the only way he would win is if he gets help from others but then it's not Batman winning, it's Batman and whoever else helped wins.

#27 Posted by Dextersinister (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: Batman has better reflex feats.

#28 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow batman fans are so annoying haha he's a man anything bats can possibly think of Galactus has already thought of...the toughest decision to be made is for Galactus, how does he kill batman...personally I hope he eats him

#29 Posted by dondave (38777 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't a situation in which I see Batman winning

#30 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

Lmao

#31 Posted by logy5000 (6053 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I hate Batman fanboys.

#32 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: I agree 200%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times has Bats beat superman?, Batman could beat anyone with enough prep.

#34 Edited by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

thats called bad comic book writing...if soups punched wayne in the jaw and the comic book writers respected his actual strength his head would probably explode...and Galactus is not vulnerable to kryptonite

#35 Posted by Dextersinister (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has little to do with Batman fanboy's, most of you seem to have forgotten that most comics revolve around character's beating the bigger bad with unrealistic plot twists. There is no reason why a scenario similar to G's first encounter with Earth would be unlikely.

#36 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right Bats would beat Galactus...he'd pick up his bat phone and call the Avengers, the Xmen, Xfactor, Asgardians etc to come save his human ass along with the rest of us

#37 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

This seriously has not been locked yet?

#38 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed should be locked

#39 Posted by TheEd (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is lame and totally not a challenge... We need a Batman vs God thread, with 29284 million years of prep he can win.

#40 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

How many times has Bats beat superman?, Batman could beat anyone with enough prep.

@theDCkid nooooo not reed richards

:

#41 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Really? You're bringing reflexes to the table?, They don't mean anything in this fight, Galactus simply wipes Batman from existence and all you can say is reflex feats? Use your brain....

#42 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: In an actual fight, Superman would one-shot Batman. Galactus would erase the Justice League.....

#43 Posted by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

This is awesome,

if a little untrue

#44 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@bog2814: I think it's sarcasm....

#45 Edited by Dextersinister (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheEd said:

Galactus is lame and totally not a challenge... We need a Batman vs God thread, with 29284 million years of prep he can win.

That's different since God is omniscient you can't actually prep against him as he will always be one step ahead of you

I've posted this before but in this image you can clearly see Galactus does not have the expression of a man who knew sh*ts about to happen.

#46 Edited by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: i know (at least I hope)

#47 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@scyven: you are aware its not an actual batman vs galactus thread right?

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Hehehehehe....

@AustinHasten: Please read the Forum Board rules before making another thread.

- This is in the wrong Forum Board. This isn't a battle. It belongs in General Discussion.

- This has been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/can-batman-beat-galactus-with-1-weeks-prep/670950/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-galactus/413990/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/galactus-vs-batman/703354/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-galactus/723999/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/galactus-vs-batman/618241/

#49 Edited by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: When fighting someone superior physically eg: superman batman uses his mind to win, in a fist fight sure superman wins, but the point is Batman can out think him.

#50 Posted by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Scans don't prove anything, Batman got his back broken by Bane, The Joker crippled him from time to time and you think he even has a chance against Galactus? You sir, and everyone else who believes Batman wins, are a joke.....