User Lists: 0

Bump.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Freddy wins in the dream world. Spite battle...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But... But... Batman isn't a teenager... and Freddy Feeds on fear, he won't have strength if Batman doesn't fear him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is it spite? Also BFR is allowed, Freddy was removed from the Dream World by Nancy in NOES 1 and it was shown even in Freddy vs Jason.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@comeoutandplay said:

How is it spite? Also BFR is allowed, Freddy was removed from the Dream World by Nancy in NOES 1 and it was shown even in Freddy vs Jason.

I don't think this is spite at all, from what I remember, he feeds on fear, and I don't think Batman is going to be scared of him. And Batman is smarter than any tennager in that show, which Freddy was killed by, so 1 year of prep Bats I believe should win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@comeoutandplay said:

I don't think this is spite at all, from what I remember, he feeds on fear, and I don't think Batman is going to be scared of him. And Batman is smarter than any tennager in that show, which Freddy was killed by, so 1 year of prep Bats I believe should win.

Agreed.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Villains like Scarecrow make this nothing new to Batman. Batman has fought his fears before and trains his mind for situations like this. the prep for it is just a bonus.

Besides, Freddy was bested by kids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if people are saying Freddy stomps because of Freddy vs Jason then they're wrong. Freddy feared Jason in the Dream World. Jason didn't fear Freddy when he was fighting him. Jason being afraid of water was PIS. Freddy shouldn't had that much strength when he was fighting Jason
@cable_extreme said:

But... But... Batman isn't a teenager... and Freddy Feeds on fear, he won't have strength if Batman doesn't fear him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@neongamewave said:

@cable_extreme said:

@neongamewave said:

@comeoutandplay said:

Agreed.

Now don't get me wrong, Freddy could still win, but this is anything but a spite match. People are over powering Freddy, why wouldn't freddy have turned Jason into a roach or something? But knowing that all Batman has to do is wake up while holding Kruegar in his dream to bring him out is no hard feat for a years worth of prep, and once he is out, Freddy is done for. Batman could have a machine to shake him or burn his hand similar to what happened in freddy vs Jason.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

if people are saying Freddy stomps because of Freddy vs Jason then they're wrong. Freddy feared Jason in the Dream World. Jason didn't fear Freddy when he was fighting him. Jason being afraid of water was PIS. Freddy shouldn't had that much strength when he was fighting Jason

@cable_extreme

said:

Well they are saying Batman gets turned into a rat or something. I am saying that if untrained teens can come up with something on the spot, a year of prep for Batman is going to come out with better results.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114 the_stegman  Moderator

Honestly, I see Batman simply grabbing a hold of Freddy and having Alfred set an alarm to wake him up and bring him to the real world. Then he whoops Krueger's candy a** (since BFR is allowed after all) But if it stays in the dream world, I'd give it to Freddy.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cable_extreme said:

@neongamewave said:

@cable_extreme said:

@neongamewave said:

@comeoutandplay said:

Agreed.

Now don't get me wrong, Freddy could still win, but this is anything but a spite match. People are over powering Freddy, why wouldn't freddy have turned Jason into a roach or something? But knowing that all Batman has to do is wake up while holding Kruegar in his dream to bring him out is no hard feat for a years worth of prep, and once he is out, Freddy is done for. Batman could have a machine to shake him or burn his hand similar to what happened in freddy vs Jason.

You bring up a lot of awesome points!! People tend to overrate Freddy far too much on the Vine, the only reason Freddy was able to best Jason was because of Jason`s fear of drowning in water and that`s how we was turned into a baby, everybody else becoming cockroaches or comic books was also because of the same reasons, the reasons that deal with fear. Freddy utilizes fear to overpower his victims like he did to Will and Kincaid, if you pay attention closely you can see that the both of them gave up in fighting Freddy directly, they lack a strong will and they allowed Freddy to kill them because they became very frightened when their efforts failed to work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@cable_extreme

said:

Well they are saying Batman gets turned into a rat or something. I am saying that if untrained teens can come up with something on the spot, a year of prep for Batman is going to come out with better results.

Agreed

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins. Can't freddy only kill you if you're afraid or something. If it's true what i just said, Batman wins, because he's almost never afraid.