Batman vs Flash?

• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I apologize if this has already been done, but I couldn't find it if it has.

They are fighting in the grand canyon, and no one is around for miles.  Each combatant has two hours notice. Who takes this?

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cpt_linger

batman, with two hours notice, easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In other threads people said that the Flash would defeat Iceman and Hulk.  In your opinion, how would Batman defeat the Flash?

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The 502 Kid
The Time Keeper said:
"

In other threads people said that the Flash would defeat Iceman and Hulk.  In your opinion, how would Batman defeat the Flash?

"
you gave batman prep time which he can defeat anybody with
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The same way Deathstroke beat Flash with prep.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cpt_linger

i imagine batman would wire the canyon with explosive, when flash enters the atmosphere his explosives would be wired to extremely sensitive microphones that sense the vibrational change in the air upon flash's entering of the atmosphere.

flash speeds in and then boom, the canyon collapses on him. Tina McGee is roped down at the bottom of the canyon forcing Flash the try and save her, only to be crushed to nothing.

I thought of that, imagine would Batman could do given 2 hours and an virtually unlimited budget.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 502 Kid said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"

"
you gave batman prep time which he can defeat anybody with"

I gotta disagree with the idea that Batman can beat ANYONE with prep time, my man.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Kimikirai
Gambler said:
"The same way Deathstroke beat Flash with prep."
That was the biggest case of PIS I have ever seen. That should have never worked.

If this is bloodlusted, Flash will kill Batman before his brain can process that he is in a fight.

As for preptime.. batman already has preptime for the Flash. It is vibrating bullets... -_-

That obviously will not work.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cpt_linger

Kimikirai said:

"Gambler said:
That was the biggest case of PIS I have ever seen. That should have never worked.

If this is bloodlusted, Flash will kill Batman before his brain can process that he is in a fight.

As for preptime.. batman already has preptime for the Flash. It is vibrating bullets... -_-

That obviously will not work."

ahhhh... batman knows about the fight 2 hours before it starts, so if flash kills him then... then flash has cheated

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The 502 Kid
The Time Keeper said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"

"
you gave batman prep time which he can defeat anybody with"

I gotta disagree with the idea that Batman can beat ANYONE with prep time, my man."
i think the tower of babel comes to mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.  I must have missed something somewhere.  What are vibrating bullets?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tower of Babel???  Okay, I REALLY must have missed something.  I'm totally not picking up on any type of connection here.

The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Batman!

I WIN....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Kimikirai said:
"Gambler said:

Huh? Why shouldn't it have worked? And u do know that's not the only time Deathstroke has taken down the Flash (or a Flash) right? With two hours prep the question shouldn't be if Batman can win, but which method he would use.
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Batman!

Good man, Gambler.....

Most Dangerous Man in DC
Most Dangerous Man in DC
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cpt_linger
Gambler said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Gambler said:

Huh? Why shouldn't it have worked? And u do know that's not the only time Deathstroke has taken down the Flash (or a Flash) right? With two hours prep the question shouldn't be if Batman can win, but which method he would use."

lets not forget the flash has prep time too, so lets not write him off to quickly, i do think the batman would win but still, surely in an alternate universe of possiblity the flash could win, but how?

he could continuously go into battle and then when defeated could travel back before the battle and right where he did wrong.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell
cpt_linger said:
"Gambler said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Gambler said:

Huh? Why shouldn't it have worked? And u do know that's not the only time Deathstroke has taken down the Flash (or a Flash) right? With two hours prep the question shouldn't be if Batman can win, but which method he would use."

lets not forget the flash has prep time too, so lets not write him off to quickly, i do think the batman would win but still, surely in an alternate universe of possiblity the flash could win, but how?

he could continuously go into battle and then when defeated could travel back before the battle and right where he did wrong."
I can agree with that
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Batman!

Touche' Cpt Linger

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

Flash.  Curbstomp.

caption
caption
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell
caption
caption
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom

That's a great picture of Batman and the Flash teaming up...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah I thought we where posting random pics that didn't prove anything :P

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

How did Flash get defeated by Deathstroke?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24  Edited By The_Martian
Similar to this
Batman may not be flying into the sun, but Flash is too fast for Batman. No matter what bat-invention he comes up with, he wouldn't beable to activate, cause Flash would have already ran it through his head or whatever, before Batman realized the match started.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell
~The Wanderer~ said:
"How did Flash get defeated by Deathstroke?"
caption
caption
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom
~The Wanderer~ said:
"How did Flash get defeated by Deathstroke?"

The only time he did it when Wally was at full power (he'd done it before when Flash hadn't connected consciously to the speed force and at least once when he was Kid Flash, Deathstroke is a bamf) was during Identity Crisis.

He planted explosives around himself and set them off so Wally would run around them.  Then he put his sword behind him and Wally ran into it.  There's a lot of things wrong with it and 2 pages later he beat Kyle Rayner but whatever.

Here, Batman doesn't have explosives and unlike Deathstoke who has super speed and super vision, Bats is only human.  Even if Deathstroke consistantly beat full powered Flash, I wouldn't think that means Batman can beat him, especially not here.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Zoom said:

Here, Batman doesn't have explosives and unlike Deathstoke who has super speed and super vision, Bats is only human.  Even if Deathstroke consistantly beat full powered Flash, I wouldn't think that means Batman can beat him, especially not here."
If Batman had two hours prep then why wouldn't he be able to have explosive? Deathstroke didn't use any superspeed or supervision to beat the Flash. He simply planned for him. If you read the scan I posted he anticipated the Flash's moves, which is something Batman could easily do if he hasn't already. Pretty sure its been stated that Bats has a plan for every JLA member just in case.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zoom

Because he's in the freaking Grand Canyon?  Can't put his plan into action if he's hundreds of miles away from all the stuff he needs.

You honestly think Deathstroke could have timed the explosion or used his sword on Wally without super speed or super vision?

You honestly think Kyle Raynor's first reaction to Deathstroke is to punch him?

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cpt_linger
Nobody said:
"
Similar to this
Batman may not be flying into the sun, but Flash is too fast for Batman. No matter what bat-invention he comes up with, he wouldn't beable to activate, cause Flash would have already ran it through his head or whatever, before Batman realized the match started.
"
Stop discrediting Batman's intelligence. He knows the score, he knows how Flash rolls.... really really fast. When you consider the reality of the DC universe pretty much anything is possible.

So in terms of the Bat beating the Flash, it's totally possible, whether it is probable is another story. I imagine Batman would wire the canyon with explosive, when Flash enters the atmosphere his explosives would be wired to extremely sensitive microphones that sense the vibrational change in the air upon Flash's entering of the atmosphere.

Flash speeds in and then boom, the canyon collapses on him. Tina McGee is roped down at the bottom of the canyon forcing Flash to try and save her, only to be crushed to nothing.

I thought of that, imagine what Batman could do given 2 hours and a virtually unlimited budget.... something messy

The Batman! said:
"Good man, Gambler.....
Most Dangerous Man in DC
Most Dangerous Man in DC
"

love it!
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sasuke
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13344/533179-the_batman_factor_super.jpg

The flash is my favorite superhero but  batman can beat can beat almost any with prep time
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cpt_linger
Sasuke said:
"http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13344/533179-the_batman_factor_super.jpg

The flash is my favorite superhero but  batman can beat can beat almost any with prep time"
This forces me to wonder...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian
cpt_linger said:
"Nobody said:
"
Similar to this
"
Stop discrediting Batman's intelligence. He know's the score, he knows how Flash rolls.... really really fast. When you consider the reality of the DC universe pretty much anything is possible.

So in terms of the Bat beating the Flash, it's totally possible, whether is probably is another story. I imagine Batman would wire the canyon with explosive, when Flash enters the atmosphere his explosives would be wired to extremely sensitive microphones that sense the vibrational change in the air upon Flash's entering of the atmosphere.

Flash speeds in and then boom, the canyon collapses on him. Tina McGee is roped down at the bottom of the canyon forcing Flash to try and save her, only to be crushed to nothing.

I thought of that, imagine what Batman could do given 2 hours and a virtually unlimited budget.... something messy
At the speed flash goes, he could save Tina come out of the canyon and take Bats out before the explosions went off, even with them set to to go off by sensing him running in. Flash is that fast, Batman literally couldn't do a thing to him if Flash went off on him. I'm sure if this was a story in a comic book, they would write it so Batman wins but lets be honest here what do you do against a guy that can go faster than light, when you have just human reaction time.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cpt_linger
Nobody said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Nobody said:
"
Similar to this
"
Stop discrediting Batman's intelligence. He know's the score, he knows how Flash rolls.... really really fast. When you consider the reality of the DC universe pretty much anything is possible.

So in terms of the Bat beating the Flash, it's totally possible, whether is probably is another story. I imagine Batman would wire the canyon with explosive, when Flash enters the atmosphere his explosives would be wired to extremely sensitive microphones that sense the vibrational change in the air upon Flash's entering of the atmosphere.

At the speed flash goes, he could save Tina come out of the canyon and take Bats out before the explosions went off, even with them set to to go off by sensing him running in. Flash is that fast, Batman literally couldn't do a thing to him if Flash went off on him. I'm sure if this was a story in a comic book, they would write it so Batman wins but lets be honest here what do you do against a guy that can go faster than light, when you have just human reaction time."
..... a really REALLY sensitive microphone...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Zoom said:
"Because he's in the freaking Grand Canyon?  Can't put his plan into action if he's hundreds of miles away from all the stuff he needs.

You honestly think Deathstroke could have timed the explosion or used his sword on Wally without super speed or super vision?

You honestly think Kyle Raynor's first reaction to Deathstroke is to punch him?"
Hundreds of miles away from what he needs? He knows where the fight is taking place yes? I mean he would have to. So.....not sure what u mean. Its not like Batman cant carry explosive in something like say........his utility belt.

Did u even look at the scan? Deathstroke doesn't press any buttons. His hands are full. He set the mines up before the JLA ever got there. As soon as the Flash moved they went off do to his motion, not because Deathstroke set em off.

Obviously his first reaction wasn't to punch Deathstroke and as he states in the scan he was planning on that very detail.

Bringing up Deathstroke was meant to show how  a master tacticain can and has beaten the Flash. Wether or not u think DS beating the Flash is bad writing is up to u. Like I said, he's done it before so its nothing out of the ordanry.

watch your step
watch your step

If you look back a couple posts you'll see I'm more then open to the idea of the Flash winning. But simply saying he wins because he's faster isnt going to cut it.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman determined all of the JLA member's weaknesses and has made fail-safe countermeasures to defeat each one of them.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cpt_linger
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"In case the Justice League should ever turn against mankind, Batman has determined all of their weaknesses and made fail-safe countermeasures to defeat each one of them."
That sounds too plausible.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Batman determined all of the JLA member's weaknesses and has made fail-safe countermeasures to defeat each one of them."
You mean the ones Ra's already stole and used against them?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zoom

While we're posting pictures of two guys that aren't in this fight (that was before Wally learned to tap into the speed force and Deathstroke has beat down batman before too)...

caption
caption
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Batman determined all of the JLA member's weaknesses and has made fail-safe countermeasures to defeat each one of them."
You mean the ones Ra's already stole and used against them?"
Yes
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What about the rest of the post? Or are u just gonna nit pick?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Martian

I just don't see(except for plot reasons) how a person can do anything to someone at Flash's speed. He can outrun explosions, there is really nothing Batman has or ever had that would work if Flash just went all out.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zoom
Gambler said:
Obviously his first reaction wasn't to punch Deathstroke and as he states in the scan he was planning on that very detail.

Bringing up Deathstroke was meant to show how  a master tacticain can and has beaten the Flash.

Not Flash.  Green Lantern.  Two pages later, freaking Green Lantern tries to punch Deathstroke in the face and Deathstroke breaks his hand.  A Green Lantern.  That fight was one of the biggest examples of PIS I've ever seen.

And yeah, a master tactician can had has beaten the Flash but it's a master tactician who is physically far superior to Batman.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nobody said:
"I just don't see(except for plot reasons) how a person can do anything to someone at Flash's speed. He can outrun explosions, there is really nothing Batman has or ever had that would work if Flash just went all out."
But see, wouldn't Batman know this? Wouldn't he use this the same way Deathstroke did? By using explosions to dictate Flash's movements and run him into a trap of some sorts? 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cpt_linger
Nobody said:
"I just don't see(except for plot reasons) how a person can do anything to someone at Flash's speed. He can outrun explosions, there is really nothing Batman has or ever had that would work if Flash just went all out."

At the same time it is programmed in my mind (and i know its cliche') if there's a will, there's a way. And Batman has the will, and I think he could find a way. Even an invisible brick wall wouldn't be too hard. If Flash was travelling so fast where he wasn't going too fast to go through the wall, but instead hit it at an extremely fast pace and kill himself.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"Nobody said:
But see, wouldn't Batman know this? Wouldn't he use this the same way Deathstroke did? By using explosions to dictate Flash's movements and run him into a trap of some sorts? "
I don't have the scan, but I saw someone post one of flash moving like 1,000 people (taking one or two at a time) out of the range of a nuclear explosion while it was exploding. If he can do that no explosion could effect him cause he could easliy run right past it take out Batman and get back out of range before it fully exploded.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. And its not the first time he's gotten over on a GL
I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. And its not the first time he's gotten over on a GL
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"
"
I'm not sure what this has to do with the battle:P What are you trying to show?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nobody said:
"Gambler said:
"Nobody said:
But see, wouldn't Batman know this? Wouldn't he use this the same way Deathstroke did? By using explosions to dictate Flash's movements and run him into a trap of some sorts? "
I don't have the scan, but I saw someone post one of flash moving like 1,000 people (taking one or two at a time) out of the range of a nuclear explosion while it was exploding. If he can do that no explosion could effect him cause he could easliy run right past it take out Batman and get back out of range before it fully exploded."
Now we're talking Nobody. Some examples and actual feats. But, couldn't Batman rig the canyon with explosives, have some fake dummies rigged with gas and as Flash goes to save em just like the example u mentioned, the gas is released and down goes Frazier :P
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nobody said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
I'm not sure what this has to do with the battle:P What are you trying to show?"
I'm responding to Zoom's post.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"Nobody said:
"Gambler said:
"Nobody said:
I don't have the scan, but I saw someone post one of flash moving like 1,000 people (taking one or two at a time) out of the range of a nuclear explosion while it was exploding. If he can do that no explosion could effect him cause he could easliy run right past it take out Batman and get back out of range before it fully exploded."
Now we're talking Nobody. Some examples and actual feats. But, couldn't Batman rig the canyon with explosives, have some fake dummies rigged with gas and as Flash goes to save em just like the example u mentioned, the gas is released and down goes Frazier :P"
I'm pretty sure Flash's body fights off stuff like poisons etc much faster than a normal person so I'm not sure how much a gas would effect him in open air. Maybe in a contained area it would work better. Also if Flash senses the gas he could be out of there, before it goes in his system. As for the explosion, besides plot reason, they should have no effect on him cause he could finish the job and be out of there before they could go off.