Batman vs Fantastic 4

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By spidey 15
@Doc X said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Shadey: Nope Bats beats all them "
Ummm no he's not beating any of them in prep esp. Panther and Doom just no. "
Batman would really lose here. Mr fantastic is also a genius.  I wonder why those Batman fanboys don't debate on Batman vs Storm thread. "
Reed is a genius but Batman isnt too far behind,However when it comes too tactics Batman is second to none,and Reed doesn`t even come close,So when it comes to battle field wits that goes to Batman,hands down "
But Reed is not alone.... he has his teammates and i will say it again... Sue is the key...=] "
I beleive Batman would use his stealth skills to take out Sue first,considering she posses the biggest threat,IMO "

I think this depends on the location...=]
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By slimj87d

8 hours of prep time is too much for Reed Richards. Honestly, the way his super genius brain works and how quickly it can work is like giving an average genius inventor a few months of prep.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: you need to read up on sue, how stealth can batman be in the baxter building? The Security there is unlike anything Bruce has ever seen. 24hrs prep is not enough to study up on both the team and the building. If bats can cloak sue can detect him other than full cloaking how can he get to them undetected? Thing and Human Torch I will give you those two are pretty much cannon fodder for this battle. But Reed, who is impervious to the weaponry bats has, and Sue, who can manhandle bats by herself, bats can't handle.

With her invisibility she can...

• ... render herself invisible
  • ... render others and other objects invisible
  • ... make walls, the floor, or the celling, invisible so she can see through them
  • ... sense other things that are invisible and make them visible 
Avatar image for yamakaze_kazuki
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki

FF4

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By crabtree

any member of the ff4 by them self would beat batman

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By Erik
@Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" FF4 "
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By crimsonspider89

The FF. Seriously, Reed would be able to learn all of Bats tricks and gadgets and make ones to answer the problem. 

Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Doc X
@spidey 15 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Batman would really lose here. Mr fantastic is also a genius.  I wonder why those Batman fanboys don't debate on Batman vs Storm thread. "
Reed is a genius but Batman isnt too far behind,However when it comes too tactics Batman is second to none,and Reed doesn`t even come close,So when it comes to battle field wits that goes to Batman,hands down "
But Reed is not alone.... he has his teammates and i will say it again... Sue is the key...=] "
I beleive Batman would use his stealth skills to take out Sue first,considering she posses the biggest threat,IMO "
I think this depends on the location...=] "
You may have overlooked the location, i stated in the thread that it was Gotham City
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Doc X: you need to read up on sue, how stealth can batman be in the baxter building? The Security there is unlike anything Bruce has ever seen. 24hrs prep is not enough to study up on both the team and the building. If bats can cloak sue can detect him other than full cloaking how can he get to them undetected? Thing and Human Torch I will give you those two are pretty much cannon fodder for this battle. But Reed, who is impervious to the weaponry bats has, and Sue, who can manhandle bats by herself, bats can't handle.

With her invisibility she can...

• ... render herself invisible
  • ... render others and other objects invisible
  • ... make walls, the floor, or the celling, invisible so she can see through them
  • ... sense other things that are invisible and make them visible 
"
I STATED IN THE THREAD THE LOCATION WAS GOTHAM CITY
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By spidey 15
@Doc X: 

Oh...sorry i didn't notice.... but it's difficult to use stealth in the city... maybe human torch could find him... no that's difficult.... but i'm sure Reed i 8 hours prep he will study the techniques of bats and find a solution to the prob...=]    
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Doc X
@kimota.sage said:
" @Doc X: Yeah, I respect your opinion too. But i'm not saying Reed is a better tactician or that he'll be better prepared. I'm saying your math/logic is wrong. If the FF has 8 hours of prep time, assuming they use all that time to study Batman, as Batman is using all of his time to study the FF, then every member of the FF will have 8 hours of prep time, where as Batman having to divide 24 hours will only be able to devote 6 hours to each member. You say that each member of the FF will have 2 hours, that would only be correct if they needed to take turns studying Batman.  
The scenario is set up to give the FF a number of advantages.  
1. Theres four of them. On top of the fact that there ate four of them, its not like artificial one shot team ups. They've been a team for a long time, and do have extensive experience working together. 
2. They have super powers. He has fought people with superpowers before. But it's still a factor, especially when you consider the whole brain bubble thing. 
3. Prep Time.  Like I said, the FF in fact has more prep time dedicated to each opponent...and if you broke it down to People Prep Hours, they have 32.  

Batman is a brilliant tactician, and is extremely intelligent. Richard is more intelligent, but not as good of a tactician. I tend to think the FF will take it. But thats not to say Batman won't be pulling some sneaky shit.
"
nO YOUR MATH IS WRONG,F4 as a team have 8hrs,Batman as an individual has 24hrs to prep for mthe team,Batman is tactical enough to study each member and what there weaknesses are.
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Doc X
@crabtree said:
" any member of the ff4 by them self would beat batman "
Not true and i`ll fight that until you tire of typing or thinking
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik
@Thanos1992:  
Why even use that?
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: circumstantial, location doesn't matter. If it's Gotham City then strategy still remains the same. Thing and Human Torch fall first, but Reed and Sue take him down. All four at once he doesn't stand a chance. I want to find a way for Bats to win, but I can't with Sue in the line-up. Maybe the version with Scott Lang and Ms Marvel but not the classic FF. No Way 
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By drkhwk2001

FF

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: Cool, I just want to know how you think he could beat them. Be specific, I ran through plenty of different scenarios in my head and I just don't see a way past Sue. I've got him beating Thing 9/10 times, Human Torch 7/10 times, Reed 6/10, but Sue I haven't seen a way he could reasonably beat her.
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Doc X: Cool, I just want to know how you think he could beat them. Be specific, I ran through plenty of different scenarios in my head and I just don't see a way past Sue. I've got him beating Thing 9/10 times, Human Torch 7/10 times, Reed 6/10, but Sue I haven't seen a way he could reasonably beat her. "

This is one scenario ;
The F4 are searching the city for a Batman masked vigilante with gadgets, There first encounter would not be with this Masked man it would in fact be Bruce Wayne,F4 are walking down the street a bum ( Wayne) accidently bumps into Sue touching her on the face with a gloved hand,Bens about to clobber this Bum untill Reed stops him and tells him to keep his mind on the Upcoming battle,The first move has been made,Sue has been poisoned without anyone realizing it.

This of course is only one of many scenarios of how Batman could beat Sue

as it goes for the rest of the team, He could create an array of gadgets to expose all of there weaknesses  

Reed : Torch him,Freeze him or just Ko him when he least expects it

Johnny: Put out his flame with a bomb of Flame retardant Foam that sticks to his hole body,then proceed to ko him with a nice hard kick or Punch  

Ben: Systematically pick him apart and defeat him.

Sue : Poison her,Disorient her cerebrum with flash grenades,Loud noises etc. and KO her before she can recover,or Throw ranged weapons from afar (Batarang, Poison darts,etc) when least expected  and KO or Neutrolize her

Ways for Batman to win
1. Divide and Conquer
2. Quick,Fast,Effective,and Persistent 
3. Stealth
4. Stay a step ahead
5. Bring his A game
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Nobody said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" batman makes superman look like a bitch....he owns FF "
Batman has been powered by PIS everytime he has face Superman. "
Or Frank Miller.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By Ferro Vida

Sue solos

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Erik
@Ferro Vida said:
" Sue solos "
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: clever, but is Sue invisible or not. Plus I don't see her searching for a masked vigilante in an unknown city without being shielded. If she does lose her common senses then I guess that's possible
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: I guess that maybe brings it to 9/10 for sue. But I still think it's highly improbable. You would have to assume that he can catch them all off guard and you forgot you gave them 8 hrs to prep. They know his tactics as well. So I don't think Reed and Sue are going in depowered. Sue is going to keep a force field up and Reed is going in highly malleable.  If Sue has a Force field up then he's not getting a hand on her. Freezing Reed might work but I figure he's already expecting that so maybe but I doubt it. 
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher: They know his tactics to a point,even as smart as reed is,there`s no way they could know he`s Bruce Wayne,but he knows exactly who they are, and is it possible for Batman to make googles that show Sue`s body heat even if she is invisible
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik
@Doc X said:
" @Night Thrasher: They know his tactics to a point,even as smart as reed is,there`s no way they could know he`s Bruce Wayne,but he knows exactly who they are, and is it possible for Batman to make googles that show Sue`s body heat even if she is invisible "
If some high school boy was able to figure it out, Reed would be able to as well. Also, why would Sue not have them shielded for the 8 hours of prep? That kind of thing is easy for Sue. Even if Batman can develop a device to see Sue while invisible, how would he know exactly where to find them to use it? Even then, they get a shield. 
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: Sue is Invisible  to all forms of tracking.No body heat, no energy signal, no nothing. Completely invisible. Says so in her profile.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sherlock
@Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Im just being biased on this one though i still think he could pull it off
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Doc X: Sue is Invisible  to all forms of tracking.No body heat, no energy signal, no nothing. Completely invisible. Says so in her profile. "
Didn`t know thanks
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Doc X
@erik said:
" @Doc X said:
" @Night Thrasher: They know his tactics to a point,even as smart as reed is,there`s no way they could know he`s Bruce Wayne,but he knows exactly who they are, and is it possible for Batman to make googles that show Sue`s body heat even if she is invisible "
If some high school boy was able to figure it out, Reed would be able to as well. Also, why would Sue not have them shielded for the 8 hours of prep? That kind of thing is easy for Sue. Even if Batman can develop a device to see Sue while invisible, how would he know exactly where to find them to use it? Even then, they get a shield.  "
If thats your argument then there at a stale mate F4 aren`t willing to engage, Batman would wait in the Shadows to engage
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: Not saying they're not willing to engage, they just know his tactics and how he likes the element of surprise. That being said Sue, Reed, and Ben won't let their guards down. Johnny on the other hand can be caught slipping. And don't forget Sue has been trained in hand-to-hand combat by Iron Fist so she's no slouch in one on one scenarios.
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Doc X: Not saying they're not willing to engage, they just know his tactics and how he likes the element of surprise. That being said Sue, Reed, and Ben won't let their guards down. Johnny on the other hand can be caught slipping. And don't forget Sue has been trained in hand-to-hand combat by Iron Fist so she's no slouch in one on one scenarios. "

The Not willing to Engage part was for Erik
Hand to Hand...Lol

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: It's true. Sue isn't going to beat him down in combat but she can hold her own long enough to use her powers to finish him off. If it was purely H2H then she wouldn't last 2 minutes.
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher: Nah, she couldn`t, but it`s all good
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: I don't know if that's an insult to Sue or Iron Fist?
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Doc X
@Night Thrasher: Neither, It`s an Insult too Batman
kimota.sage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kimota.sage
@Doc X: You certainly aren't getting this. The FF have 8 hours as a team to study him. Either they can study together, or separately. Either way, each person on the team studies 8 hours as the team studies 8 hours. They're the same thing. Assuming Batman studies each member of the FF for an equal amount of time he'll studies each for 6 hours. So the reality is that Reed is studying Batman for 8 hours, while Batman is studying Reed for 6. 
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Doc X
@kimota.sage said:
" @Doc X: You certainly aren't getting this. The FF have 8 hours as a team to study him. Either they can study together, or separately. Either way, each person on the team studies 8 hours as the team studies 8 hours. They're the same thing. Assuming Batman studies each member of the FF for an equal amount of time he'll studies each for 6 hours. So the reality is that Reed is studying Batman for 8 hours, while Batman is studying Reed for 6.  "
I now understand what your saying,my appologies,However the only person that Batman needs to study for a little longer than the others is Sue,so mix my math around all you want,at the end of the day,it`s still more prep for batman, he can use it how he wants,with that said the location is still Gotham city so it does not matter if he studies Batman for the entire 8 hrs or not,Reed truly is a genius,but Batman is a master tactician....Batman still wins,IMO
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Manchine

The win goes to the Fantastic Four.  I can see Batman taking out Thing and Torch but thats it.

Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Doc X
@Manchine said:

" The win goes to the Fantastic Four.  I can see Batman taking out Thing and Torch but thats it. "

IMO, Batman could take Reed out easier than He Could Ben,Reed has more weaknesses than Ben when you think about it,and with the brains taken out early,and again this is my opinion,the rest of the team with  the exception of Sue will fall easily,She may even retreat with Reed`s melted or frozen body instead of engaging the Batman or she may be extremely pissed off and try to open up a can of whoop ass on Bats,which i`m 100% sure he can find a way to defeat her...... Remember Batman is use to working solo, The F4 are not, Batman would have to divide and conquer to win
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Goenitz

FF, the team is too much to Bat handle

babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By babylinkz

batman goes down here , he may have PIS in his world but not in marvel, cant handle all 4 pluse reeds smarts with prep sorry
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman can pull this off if he's careful. 

The F4's identities are public knowledge, whereas Batman's is secret. Most people don't even know that he exists, i.e. he's "urban legend" status. This would make it way easier for Bats to study the F4, because everyone knows where to find them and who they are. The F4 has no idea who Batman is, or where his base is. That gives Batman a big advantage in the prep area. Already, there's a way for Batman to win (assuming both sides are going for the kill).   

Bats nukes the Baxter building with the nuclear device he has in the Batcave: 

Batman has also bought Kryptonian tech off of Supergirl that can rewrite genetic code instantly, so he could use this to disable the F4's powers: 

Bats has also made his own suit of powered armor that basically duplicates all of Superman's powers (this was when Supes lost his powers and asked Batman to stand in for him for a brief period of time): 

Batman also has his own boomtube gauntlet (and flying saucer), which he could use to teleport out of the battle if things get too risky: 

So, I'd say Bats has a very good chance at winning.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erik
@Doc X said:
" @erik said:
" @Doc X said:
If some high school boy was able to figure it out, Reed would be able to as well. Also, why would Sue not have them shielded for the 8 hours of prep? That kind of thing is easy for Sue. Even if Batman can develop a device to see Sue while invisible, how would he know exactly where to find them to use it? Even then, they get a shield.  "
If thats your argument then there at a stale mate F4 aren`t willing to engage, Batman would wait in the Shadows to engage "
Why would that happen? I never suggested that the FF are not willing to engage. I made it very clear that while they are prepping in a hostile environment (the grounds where they know the battle will take place), Sue would keep them protected. If a fight does not happen, it is because Batman would not be willing to engage. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Erik
@TheBatman586:  
The fight takes place in Gotham and no one in the DC universe is aware of the FF identities. On the other hand, several people have been able to discern the identity of Batman with relative ease and Reed makes all those crafty little detectives look like children if all their brain power was combined. I do not think it is any exaggeration at all that Reed could figure out Batman with nothing but a notepad, a pen and 1 or 2 rumors of Batman. Reed also has extensive training with martial arts as well. 

Ben and Sue are also expert fighters, though there is no way that Batman is getting within kicking range of Sue. If Batman gets to know everything about the FF then it is safe to assume that the FF gets that same benefit unless stated otherwise. Reed will have counter-measure upon counter-measure for Batman. 
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Doc X
@TheBatman586 said:
" Batman can pull this off if he's careful. 

The F4's identities are public knowledge, whereas Batman's is secret. Most people don't even know that he exists, i.e. he's "urban legend" status. This would make it way easier for Bats to study the F4, because everyone knows where to find them and who they are. The F4 has no idea who Batman is, or where his base is. That gives Batman a big advantage in the prep area. Already, there's a way for Batman to win (assuming both sides are going for the kill).   

Bats nukes the Baxter building with the nuclear device he has in the Batcave: 

Batman has also bought Kryptonian tech off of Supergirl that can rewrite genetic code instantly, so he could use this to disable the F4's powers: 

Bats has also made his own suit of powered armor that basically duplicates all of Superman's powers (this was when Supes lost his powers and asked Batman to stand in for him for a brief period of time): 

Batman also has his own boomtube gauntlet (and flying saucer), which he could use to teleport out of the battle if things get too risky: 
     So, I'd say Bats has a very good chance at winning. "
Couldn`t of said it better myself,Thanks for the feedback.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#95  Edited By Belladonna

FF, Sue solos sorry Batman):

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Erik
@Doc X:  
You do realize that his entire argument is based off of NOT reading your OP right?
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Doc X
@erik said:
" @TheBatman586:  The fight takes place in Gotham and no one in the DC universe is aware of the FF identities. On the other hand, several people have been able to discern the identity of Batman with relative ease and Reed makes all those crafty little detectives look like children if all their brain power was combined. I do not think it is any exaggeration at all that Reed could figure out Batman with nothing but a notepad, a pen and 1 or 2 rumors of Batman. Reed also has extensive training with martial arts as well.  Ben and Sue are also expert fighters, though there is no way that Batman is getting within kicking range of Sue. If Batman gets to know everything about the FF then it is safe to assume that the FF gets that same benefit unless stated otherwise. Reed will have counter-measure upon counter-measure for Batman.  "
Reed is a genius but he could not find out Batmans identity as Batman and Bruce Wayne are not linked such as Peter Parker and Spiderman were before Civil War ,That said no one and i mean no one in the F4 can even come close to matching Batman in hand to hand combat,stick to the power side of the F4 if you want to put up a good fight,i said it before and i`ll say it again,Reed is a genius second to few,However Batman is a master Tactician second to none and lightyears ahead of Reed or anyone else on the F4 when it comes to tactics,and finally remember Batman is a Man who has had to rely on his brains and tactics to survive in a world of super powered beings he doesn`t have the luxury of being nearly impervious to pain or being able to lift a car,when all is said and done Batman has proven over and over again that he deserves his reputation. don`t get me wrong im not saying it will be easy but when the dust clears Batman will be victorious with Tactics and Pure ability.
Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Doc X
@erik said:
" @Doc X:  You do realize that his entire argument is based off of NOT reading your OP right? "
Not his/her entire argument,His/her argument makes sense to a point and points out things i have neglected to do,but i fill im putting to much of my own opinion in the thread i created,so i gonna sit out for a few days and observe what you and others may have to say.....

Thanks for your feedback,you have put up a good argument,well except for the hand to hand combat thing..lol
I look forward to seeing what you have to say to others who fill Batman would win
with that said, Doc X has stepped to the sidelines,well temporarily. < Smile >
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lance Bastro

lol. so the bat factor against the reed factor? batman is bad a$$, but reed can accomplish much more with more prep.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Doc X: The H2H Thing was to say not that "if it came down to it Sue can take Bats down barehanded" but rather to say " if put in a corner she's not the liability in a fist fight she once was". She went to Iron Fist specifically for that reason. So that if she had to she could defend herself and not be a damsel in distress. Put that into a argument it means this, "If Batman were to corner Sue she wouldn't be a complete liability, she could defend herself if caught slightly off guard and then use her powers." Simple as that, if it were purely H2H then Bats stomps, but Sue knows how to defend herself.