This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep Time :  Batman 24 hrs
                       Fantastic4  8hrs

#2 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He knows how to defeat people in his universe with these powers or powers very similar.

#3 Posted by weaponx (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know! jacobyLIVE has a good point... that he can take out people with similar powers, but Reed is incredibly smart too.... though not as much a tactician. Maybe Batman if he is lucky, but I guess I really have to say he has to be lucky. As long as he doesn't get cornered/face them face to face, he can win. But if he he slips up at all, FF win. 

#4 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx said:
" I don't know! jacobyLIVE has a good point... that he can take out people with similar powers, but Reed is incredibly smart too.... though not as much a tactician. Maybe Batman if he is lucky, but I guess I really have to say he has to be lucky. As long as he doesn't get cornered/face them face to face, he can win. But if he he slips up at all, FF win.  "
Batman would have to be on his A game, in this battle.
#5 Posted by weaponx (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Doc X : Completely Agree. 

#6 Posted by brendon277 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Fantastic Four (not because i love them or anything). Plus on account of Sue's Force Field's to black Batman and Ben could crush him and Reed could dodge any of Batman's attacks and Johnny can also dodge his attacks also he could burn him but he would have to go really hot because Batman will probably have some good armor on. So Fantastic Four on this one. 

#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on the Fantastic Four solos.

#8 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

FF

#9 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

batman makes superman look like a bitch....he owns FF

#10 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"Anyone on the Fantastic Four solos. "
#11 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" batman makes superman look like a bitch....he owns FF "
Batman has been powered by PIS everytime he has face Superman.
#12 Posted by Psyker star (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic 4 would kill Batman easy and with 8hrs of prep Reed could just kill him using some tech or something

#13 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has always been simeltaneously fighting Mind-control and extreme PIS whenever he and Bruce fight.

#14 Posted by Obtrusive (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

As with everything, if batman has enough time he can beat anyone.

#15 Edited by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:

" As with everything, if batman has enough time he can beat anyone. "

Batman is not beating Reed Richards in prep.
#16 Posted by Erik (32506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Obtrusive said:

Batman is not beating Reed Richards in prep. "
This. ^^
#17 Posted by Night Thrasher (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman is the key. If he gets her first then maybe he can take them out. But matching wits with Richards he will lose. Sorry :)

#18 Posted by Sherlock (7401 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beats anyone with prep time

#19 Posted by Shadey (197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:
I could name a few people that can beat Bats in Prep.

Black Panther
Doom
Reed
#20 Posted by Sherlock (7401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadey: Nope Bats beats all them
#21 Posted by tensor (6027 posts) - - Show Bio

batman could win this, i thing if reed would look on him as a normal human-being an does not prep for him they could lose reed is smart yes but not a good battle tactician 

#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed on his own.

#23 Posted by Obtrusive (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: batman could beat the entire world if he had enough prep.  That extends to the marvel universe and basically everything.
#24 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
"Batman Beats anyone with prep time

"

Nice comic cover of something that never happened. 

There isn't a person on that page that Batman could hurt let alone ko.  Same goes for the Fantastic Four.
#25 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:
" @Nobody: batman could beat the entire world if he had enough prep.  That extends to the marvel universe and basically everything. "
No...just no.
#26 Posted by courtney12490 (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X: is sue allowed to use the brain bubble technique? 
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

#27 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X: is sue allowed to use the brain bubble technique? 
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
I like you but i Have to disagree,There is no better Tactician than Batman....IMO Batman can beat any mortal being with Prep
#28 Posted by thetitan0 (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadey said:
" @Obtrusive said:
I could name a few people that can beat Bats in Prep.  Black Panther Doom Reed "
you forgot pym, stark, stain, and fury.
#29 Posted by courtney12490 (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
I like you but i Have to disagree,There is no better Tactician than Batman....IMO Batman can beat any mortal being with Prep "  
I like you, too, and tend to agree with you. I don't know about  Batman beating any mortal though, anybody in the DC for sure, but I'm not so sure about Reed. I think that, based on the 24 hours of prep for Batman vs the 8 hours for the F4, that Batman would win the fight unless Sue could take him out using the brain bubble thingy first, but if you were to even the prep time or even give the F4 more prep time than Batman, then I think that F4 might be able to take it.
#30 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Reed on his own. "

Not Possible
#31 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
I like you but i Have to disagree,There is no better Tactician than Batman....IMO Batman can beat any mortal being with Prep "  
I like you, too, and tend to agree with you. I don't know about  Batman beating any mortal though, anybody in the DC for sure, but I'm not so sure about Reed. I think that, based on the 24 hours of prep for Batman vs the 8 hours for the F4, that Batman would win the fight unless Sue could take him out using the brain bubble thingy first, but if you were to even the prep time or even give the F4 more prep time than Batman, then I think that F4 might be able to take it. "
It is Four Super powered beings against one very smart and well prepared man,So i figured Batman could study each member for 6hrs
and Each memeber of the Fantastic 4 2 hrs on Batman
#32 Posted by rbysjti (10870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
I like you, too, and tend to agree with you. I don't know about  Batman beating any mortal though, anybody in the DC for sure, but I'm not so sure about Reed. I think that, based on the 24 hours of prep for Batman vs the 8 hours for the F4, that Batman would win the fight unless Sue could take him out using the brain bubble thingy first, but if you were to even the prep time or even give the F4 more prep time than Batman, then I think that F4 might be able to take it. "
It is Four Super powered beings against one very smart and well prepared man,So i figured Batman could study each member for 6hrs and Each memeber of the Fantastic 4 2 hrs on Batman "
i see Batman better at sneaking than anybody else though. So with Sue protecting all of them even at separate places (cos Sue could do that ) then , FF would win still.
#33 Posted by courtney12490 (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
It is Four Super powered beings against one very smart and well prepared man,So i figured Batman could study each member for 6hrs and Each memeber of the Fantastic 4 2 hrs on Batman "
now that you break it down for me, it makes a lot of sense
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Bats has prep but Reed too.... and if you add the other 3 of the team it's an overkill.... also it will be difficult to find defense against sue's powers...=]
#35 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Maybe Bats has prep but Reed too.... and if you add the other 3 of the team it's an overkill.... also it will be difficult to find defense against sue's powers...=] "
If anybody could find defense Batman could,IMO
#36 Posted by Mr Golden Rod (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is Intelligent enough in and out of battles to beat the Fantastic Four.

#37 Posted by spidey 15 (17884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X:
Maybe.... but if the team was bloodlusted sue solos.... i don't think there is defense afainst a bubble in the brain...lol... 
Anyway don't forget that Reed has prep so he could have a plan against bat's plan..=]
#38 Posted by ugli (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
lol arbitrary math
#39 Posted by Shadey (197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" @Shadey: Nope Bats beats all them "
Ummm no he's not beating any of them in prep esp. Panther and Doom just no.
#40 Posted by rbysjti (10870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Ummm no he's not beating any of them in prep esp. Panther and Doom just no. "
Batman would really lose here. Mr fantastic is also a genius.

I wonder why those Batman fanboys don't debate on Batman vs Storm thread.
#41 Posted by kimota.sage (23 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"

Batman could study each member for 6 hrs. Each member of the fantastic 4 could study Batman for 8 hours. They don't need to take turns. Reed has an advantage in prep time.
#42 Posted by courtney12490 (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimota.sage: agreed
#43 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimota.sage said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @courtney12490 said:
@Nobody
said:
" @Obtrusive said:

"
 Batman could study each member for 6 hrs. Each member of the fantastic 4 could study Batman for 8 hours. They don't need to take turns. Reed has an advantage in prep time. "
I disagree,Batman is more tactical Than Reed,But thats your opinion and i respect it
#44 Posted by spidey 15 (17884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X:
Maybe is more tactical thab Reed but giving Reed prep time with his teammates having lethal powers especially Sue... i don't think it's enough...Bats loses...=]
#45 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Batman would really lose here. Mr fantastic is also a genius.  I wonder why those Batman fanboys don't debate on Batman vs Storm thread. "
Reed is a genius but Batman isnt too far behind,However when it comes too tactics Batman is second to none,and Reed doesn`t even come close,So when it comes to battle field wits that goes to Batman,hands down
#46 Posted by spidey 15 (17884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Batman would really lose here. Mr fantastic is also a genius.  I wonder why those Batman fanboys don't debate on Batman vs Storm thread. "
Reed is a genius but Batman isnt too far behind,However when it comes too tactics Batman is second to none,and Reed doesn`t even come close,So when it comes to battle field wits that goes to Batman,hands down "

But Reed is not alone.... he has his teammates and i will say it again... Sue is the key...=]
#47 Posted by Doc X (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Doc X said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Shadey said:
" @Sherlock said:
Reed is a genius but Batman isnt too far behind,However when it comes too tactics Batman is second to none,and Reed doesn`t even come close,So when it comes to battle field wits that goes to Batman,hands down "
But Reed is not alone.... he has his teammates and i will say it again... Sue is the key...=] "
I beleive Batman would use his stealth skills to take out Sue first,considering she posses the biggest threat,IMO
#48 Posted by Goenitz (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

FF win

#49 Edited by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

" @Sherlock said:

"Batman Beats anyone with prep time
"
Nice comic cover of something that never happened.  There isn't a person on that page that Batman could hurt let alone ko.  Same goes for the Fantastic Four. "
Batman could easily KO Plastic Man, he is a douche. He can take down Supes too, he's got a kryptonite ring...

as for the battle at hand, I think Bats would lose, he is outnumbered by super powered beings. If FF had no prep time maybe Bats could win but even 8 hours is enough prep time for Richards to take him down.
#50 Posted by kimota.sage (23 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doc X: Yeah, I respect your opinion too. But i'm not saying Reed is a better tactician or that he'll be better prepared. I'm saying your math/logic is wrong. If the FF has 8 hours of prep time, assuming they use all that time to study Batman, as Batman is using all of his time to study the FF, then every member of the FF will have 8 hours of prep time, where as Batman having to divide 24 hours will only be able to devote 6 hours to each member. You say that each member of the FF will have 2 hours, that would only be correct if they needed to take turns studying Batman.  
The scenario is set up to give the FF a number of advantages.  
1. Theres four of them. On top of the fact that there ate four of them, its not like artificial one shot team ups. They've been a team for a long time, and do have extensive experience working together. 
2. They have super powers. He has fought people with superpowers before. But it's still a factor, especially when you consider the whole brain bubble thing. 
3. Prep Time.  Like I said, the FF in fact has more prep time dedicated to each opponent...and if you broke it down to People Prep Hours, they have 32.  

Batman is a brilliant tactician, and is extremely intelligent. Richard is more intelligent, but not as good of a tactician. I tend to think the FF will take it. But thats not to say Batman won't be pulling some sneaky shit.