• 126 results
#1 Posted by DeadrabbiT (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has 100 years of prep time to defeat every non-god level person. Hero or Villian. Just DC and Marvel universes. Can he do it with all this prep? 

He has not aged a bit, he just has all the knowledge he would have as if he has prepped for it for 100 years non stop.

If you don't think he can pull it off how much prep time do you think he would need to take out everyone?

Batman is completely bonkers bloodlusted. He will pull out every stop. 

What do you think?

#2 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think batman can pull it off

#3 Posted by brendon277 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with 100 years prep time or 1,000,000 years of prep time doesn't mean he can kill or defeat everybody even with a lot of knowledge.

#4 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this him fighting them all at once? If so then obviosly no.

Even with all that prep time, to take EVERYONE out in both universes would take another 100 years at least. 

He would be able to defeat a lot, but everyone, no way

Wouldn't Batman being 'bonkers' be a weakness?

#5 Edited by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

If batman get 100 years of prep then dr.doom gets 100 hundred years of prep
#6 Posted by DeadrabbiT (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@brendon277: 

Do you think he could create a device that destroys all life and reality possible?

If he has 100 years or more prep do you think he could get a hold of certain objects that could give him the win?
#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is smarter then batman
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically if willing to break all his rules and able to get Coluan tech and a number ofother resources he will put a HUGE dent in the population

#9 Posted by DeadrabbiT (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: 

This is basically Batman just deciding that he wants both universes taken out. No other characters even know what he is up too until of course he decides to show his plan or whatever. Or if it even would be apart of his plan for everyone to already know. It's not like a wrestling match where you have a million people on one side versus Batman type deal. He can take them out 1 by 1 or destroy everything at once if he chooses and if he can.

And no i don't mean he has gone crazy. He just wants everyone dead.
#10 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
" If batman get 100 years of prep then dr.doom gets 100 hundred years of prep "
Not necessarily. If the OP says that only Batman gets prep, then only Batman gets prep.
#11 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

After killing at least 99.98% of the Comicverse Population, either Reverse Flash or Sentry takes him down.
#12 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

No, hell no. Not even close.

#13 Posted by DeadrabbiT (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102: 

Are you saying that time travelers would be able to reverse his doings afterwards regardless? Sorry i'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If you are saying what i think you are than don't you think that by 100 years he may have thought of a way to defeat the time traveler types? Or have a way around them?
#14 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom always has prep like it just follows him

#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. Poor Bats. 

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man will still own him. :P

#17 Edited by DeadrabbiT (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: 

you don't think if bats can get his hands on the IG, cosmic cube, heart of the universe, anti life equation, lantern rings, mind control devices, time traveling devices, manipulating people into doing his will that bats doesn't even stand a little bit of a chance? I think with 100 years or so of prep time he may be able to get all of these together and use them with great efficiency. yes? no? idk.
#18 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeadrabbiT said:
" @Silver2467:   you don't think if bats can get his hands on the IG, cosmic cube, heart of the universe, anti life equation, lantern rings, mind control devices, time traveling devices, manipulating people into doing his will that bats doesn't even stand a little bit of a chance? I think will 100 years or so he may be able to get all of these together and use them with great efficiency. yes? no? idk. "
IF he could get those, then yeah, he could defeat them all. The IG would be enough, but he'll have a hard time getting those things. 
#19 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

You can all bite me! My Man Bats has this... : )  100 years of Batman prep = x amount of anything could happen... All he would have to do is turn all of them against one another, and then collect what he would need, and then finish off the last of them him damn self... He could do it... Not all by himself mind you... However he could just start a war.

#20 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" You can all bite me! My Man Bats has this... : )  100 years of Batman prep = x amount of anything could happen... All he would have to do is turn all of them against one another, and then collect what he would need, and then finish off the last of them him damn self... He could do it... Not all by himself mind you... However he could just start a war. "
I won't get on your case for that actually. I love Bats, and I'd like to believe he could take this. I'm just not convinced even 100 years is enough. 
#21 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeadrabbiT:
Not Exactly, I'd assume he'd have his own Time traveling device set within the first month or so, meaning he'd be able to wipe out at *Least* 97% of the Humans/Metahumans/mutants/aliens by killing them before birth, but people like Thawne or Brainiac 5 would probably figure out what he's doing, and would have to face him head on.
#22 Posted by stafikking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman always wins :)
#23 Posted by Pigeon Slayer (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would take out anyone with enough prep time. Doesn't matter if they're smarter or not. He's crafty and he thinks outside the box. And besides, these "evil geniuses" fall because of their ego anyway. Batman always finds a way. He doesn't know how to fail. The guilt he feels from the death of his parents and the obligation he feels to defend the innocent drive him to succeed every time.

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#25 Edited by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Eventually, one of his plans would go haywire, and he'd bite it. It's just law of averages.
#26 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK  
It depends is PIS and CIS turned on and does Batman have plot armor on
#27 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA:
True, if the writing is bad enough, everyone in Marvel could be beaten by Punisher.
#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

-__-

#29 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"-__- "

What he said.
#30 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone wins
#31 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

batman gets his hands on a cosmic cube, the infinity gauntlet, a green power ring, the destroyer armor, mjolnir,and quantum bands. he then fuses them all to create the greatest weapon of all time a kills EVERYONE. the hard one would be mjolnir.

#32 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Edited by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Plot Induced Stupidity
#34 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

batman dies

#35 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman got his a$$ handled by a bunch of homeless people in "The Cult"

#36 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Everone wins how could he win against biengs like Sentry

#38 Edited by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@gambit987: one word: intelligence. want an example?

#39 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loses to Storm.

#40 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN HAS 47 HOURS for everyone do you think he could find something for beings like galactus, sentry, thanos in just 47 hours (47 hours for just one persons i took 18000 persons for my result)

#41 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@gambit987 said:
" BATMAN HAS 47 HOURS for everyone do you think he could find something for beings like galactus, sentry, thanos in just 47 hours (47 hours for just one persons i took 18000 persons for my result) "
I agree. if he does it alone, he can't do it alone. 47 hours is too short. Perhaps a Storm vs everyone would be more challenging
#42 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

AND the one-above-all can win alone the guy did not say he couldn't be in the battle

#43 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone. 
@SilverSentry said:

" I don't think batman can pull it off

"
LOL.
#44 Posted by Drache64 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil batman did almost destroy EVERY LIVING THING, but good batman stopped him. it was in a justice league movie. Owlman (aka Evil Batman) traveled to the centralverse (the universe all life other universes are based after.) he had a bomb to destroy that universe causing all other universes and life as it exists to die, batman curbstomped his evil self back into a different dimension instead. good batman with 100 years prep whos gone bonkers could definitely get the technology back he needs to replicate this situation.

#45 Edited by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Drache64 said:

" Evil batman did almost destroy EVERY LIVING THING, but good batman stopped him. it was in a justice league movie. Owlman (aka Evil Batman) traveled to the centralverse (the universe all life other universes are based after.) he had a bomb to destroy that universe causing all other universes and life as it exists to die, batman curbstomped his evil self back into a different dimension instead. good batman with 100 years prep whos gone bonkers could definitely get the technology back he needs to replicate this situation. "

NO matter who Batman version is and even if all Batman versions will help each other, they're still no match against the fury of Storm. BUwahahah!",)
#46 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnighter stops him.
#47 Posted by Drache64 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

uh. in that scenario storm would get owned too. or superman vs storm, or sentry vs storm, or xavier vs storm, or galacticus vs storm, or thor vs storm, or thanos vs storm.... or storm's hair vs storm.

#48 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Drache64:
1. NON CANNON 
2. If superman was like ultraman, the movie would have ended alot quicker 
3. The technology  was destroyed 
4. Anyone from the justice league without any CIS, could kill owlman 
5. I liked the movie too
#49 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Drache64 said:
" uh. in that scenario storm would get owned too. or superman vs storm, or sentry vs storm, or xavier vs storm, or galacticus vs storm, or thor vs storm, or thanos vs storm.... or storm's hair vs storm. "
It's different because Storm is more powerful than Batman. There is still a difference
#50 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP states that Batman has to take out every NON-GOD person, so that excludes beings such as One-Above-All, Presence, Lucifer Morningstar, Spectre, etc. 
With 100 years prep, Batman would definitely take out both DC and Marvel. He's got a huge amount of high-tech things he's already built which could take out a lot of heroes. Giving him 100 years of prep is just overkill.