Batman has met with Edward Cullen before and within the midst of their first battle, Edward broke Batman's back. After a years worth of time of recovering from that incident, Batman decides to study up on Edward's powers and about Vampires in general. He created a simulation from the information he learned about Edward and vampires and from his fight with him in order to fully understand how to fight Edward and win.
- Batman possesses full knowledge on Edward's powers, mindset, character, and fighting style.
- Batman's utility belt contains the standard materials such as his gas mask, batarangs, ice pellets, smoke pellets, grapple gun, anesthetic gas, incendiary grenades, flash bombs, Batrope, ect
- Batman's in constant communication and being fed intel by Oracle.
- Edward knows Batman in liaison to the average citizen of Gotham, a hero that dresses up as a bat to beat up bad guys. He has no idea what gadgets Batman possesses other than the Batarangs and the grapple gun.
- This is DCU Batman, not the DC52 version.
- No preparation.
- Both contenders are in character.
- Win by any means necessary.
- Fight takes place in this warehouse. Edward starts at the end and Batman on the opposite side.