Batman vs Earth

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Batman has 1 year prep to take over world, he can use all resources available to him

- Scenario 1 Real Earth

- Scenario 2 Marvel Earth 616

- Scenario 3 DC New Earth

- He is without morals and would use anything to take over the world, can he do it?

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NX

Batman would fail. all the military weapons we have in this world today takes it. batman has no chance at taking over the world. theres to many people. Batman would get killed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Batman stomps our world, Brother Eye would kill us all.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hermoor

If one should be realistic, there is no hero except maybe silver surfer that would be able to control earth. Superman would die, Hulk would die and Batman...would easily die. Remember from the movie? He had problem with a SWAT team...and the movie is far more realistic than the comic books. If we should be realistic and enter the real world instead of the comic book world for a second.

No one except maybe Silver Surfer would be able to take complete control over Earth.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@NX said:

Batman would fail. all the military weapons we have in this world today takes it. batman has no chance at taking over the world. theres to many people. Batman would get killed.

@ReplicaRex:

Superman suit = Win against us.

I'm sure he could change a Boom Tube and BFR the World too, if he put his mind to it.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By slick23

@Hermoor said:

If one should be realistic, there is no hero except maybe silver surfer that would be able to control earth. Superman would die, Hulk would die and Batman...would easily die. Remember from the movie? He had problem with a SWAT team...and the movie is far more realistic than the comic books. If we should be realistic and enter the real world instead of the comic book world for a second.

No one except maybe Silver Surfer would be able to take complete control over Earth.

You talk about realistic and throw Silver Surfer there? lmao

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

Batman stomps our world, Brother Eye would kill us all.

I liked Brother Eye. Definitely a HAL rip-off, but still.
RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By RedOwl_1

JA JA JA! IMPOSSIBLE but.... if you give he and ALL the bat-family superpowers (like Superman's), you quit they their morals and turn them like the joker (but just the crazy part not the funny) EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE (or I think so)

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BarelyAverage

Skynet anyone? If he could hack into every country's weapons system he could nuke all the major cities.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NX

I honestly don't believe batman can take over the world I mean come on. If anyone has more faith in a human taking over mankind. I feel bad.