Batman vs Dr. Doom vs Slade vs

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

They all get 2 weeks prep and Batman gets Jason Todd Robin, Doom gets 1 member of the Fantastic 4, and Slade gets Red X. 

Fight is in Gotham. WHO WINS?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Doom + Reed...I don't know why they'd work together but still.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sherlock

Doom would beat them by himself giving him one member of the FF (Or coarse hel pick reed) Is just overkill

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

@Sherlock:
I disagree, Batman is seldom outsmarted. No offense I am not playing favorites but I don't think any one character can with without prep/help in this fight.

Aquamariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aquamariner

Batman! ALWAYS Batman, period,

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Doombert
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"

@Sherlock:
I disagree, Batman is seldom outsmarted. No offense I am not playing favorites but I don't think any one character can with without prep/help in this fight.

"

Batman is great with prep.  It's true.  But by saying this you must have no idea of what Doom has accomplished with Prep.

Doom would take this with 0 help.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Doombert said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"

@Sherlock:

"
Batman is great with prep.  It's true.  But by saying this you must have no idea of what Doom has accomplished with Prep.  Doom would take this with 0 help. "

I know a little about Doom but I'm not a regular follower you know.. I know he's outsmarted and beaten characters like silver surfer. But Batmans outsmarted and defeated the Original Amazo. The difference is Batman is a good guy who DOESNT want to take over the world, Doom wants the Universe haha... Soo I'm not arguing your entitled to you opinion I was just saying I think Batman could win just as much as anyone else here.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Doom+Human Torch. They Win.
Oh, & Why Did You Put An Extra "Vs." At The End?
@Aquamariner said:

" Batman! ALWAYS Batman, period, "
Even God? GOD? GOD?
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom solos.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock
@WhiteLantern#1:@Aquamariner:@WhiteLantern#1: Normally id be inclined to agree with all you guys but the thing is Doom is better with prep than Batman and jason Todd will ever be its unfortunate but its true plus he get one member of the FF to help him Why on earth would he pick anyone other than Reed?And Being the debatable #1 and 2 spots in the Most intellegent dudes on marvel earth Slade and bats dont have a prayer
SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SgtRYNO

batman because he would play against the arrogance of the others, lead them into traps.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Wyldsong

Doom is the man that has plans, within plans, within plans, within plans, etc, etc, so forth and so on.  As someone else said, giving him one member of his choosing of the FF4, you take Reed, and just watch the overkill.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Wyldsong
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"@Doombert said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"

@Sherlock:

"
Batman is great with prep.  It's true.  But by saying this you must have no idea of what Doom has accomplished with Prep.  Doom would take this with 0 help. "
I know a little about Doom but I'm not a regular follower you know.. I know he's outsmarted and beaten characters like silver surfer. But Batmans outsmarted and defeated the Original Amazo. The difference is Batman is a good guy who DOESNT want to take over the world, Doom wants the Universe haha... Soo I'm not arguing your entitled to you opinion I was just saying I think Batman could win just as much as anyone else here. "

Doom is a man with a scientific mind to match Reed Richards, and was runner up for sorcerer supreme after Dr. Strange.  His armor is probably on par with Iron Man's armor.  And Doom really isn't evil, just extreme.  He really wants to save the human race, even Bast, the panther god was able to look into his soul and see it. 

He has stolen Silver Surfer's power, the Beyonder's power and Galactus' powers before.  He is a dangerous foe.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Sherlock said:
" @WhiteLantern#1:@Aquamariner:@WhiteLantern#1: Normally id be inclined to agree with all you guys but the thing is Doom is better with prep than Batman and jason Todd will ever be its unfortunate but its true plus he get one member of the FF to help him Why on earth would he pick anyone other than Reed?And Being the debatable #1 and 2 spots in the Most intellegent dudes on marvel earth Slade and bats dont have a prayer "

Ha yeah.... good point... maybe I should take out dooms help? Does he win by himself? (Idk) But I do agree with you I just think the Fantastic 4 movies suck.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"

@Sherlock:

"
Doom took out Galactus and the Beyonder with prep. Add Reed Richards to the mix and they can win this with an hour of prep.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Primmaster64

But Jason Tod is Red X.

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BattleMage

Team doom

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom belive once he was a God, he lost for the fact he was to arrogant for his own good.
Batman take this one for that reason.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By dane

Doom.