#1 Edited by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle they cant use their gadgets or weapons it's a hand to hand combat fight and this is until K.O and this is in a boxing ring who ever wins gets the title the worlds best non-powered being in the world they both have 5 weeks of prep so who wins.

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (9248 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is better H2H, Slade said so himself. Slade is physically superior and Batman can't contend with that part of Slade in addition to being more durable.

So it depends, does Slade have powers or not. I'm sure this topic has been done before as well.

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#4 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Batman is better H2H, Slade said so himself. Slade is physically superior and Batman can't contend with that part of Slade in addition to being more durable.

So it depends, does Slade have powers or not. I'm sure this topic has been done before as well.

#5 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade is a metahuman and wouldn't be easily KO'd as Batman. Slade wins.

@SlimJ87D said:

This, but still....

#6 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: He does not have his healing factor.

#7 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

DS wins we've seen the battle done in comics numerous times where either DS wrecks or DS is about to wreck until he starts gloating and Batman uses his powers of "I always win no matter who i'm fighting now face the wrath of my Bat kick"

#8 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do they have five weeks of prep for a boxing match? Pointless

#9 Posted by dondave (33377 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke ftw

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5742 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: When did he say that

#11 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins.

The fact that Batman holds back with his villains and that Deathstroke has higher physical stats than Batman still exists even if Slade does not his healing factor. So due to these reasons I say Deathstroke wins in a close battle 6.5 or 7/10.

~ Daaerk

#12 Posted by comic_book_fan (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

non powered batman wins after a good fight.

#13 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke already beat Batman three times.

Batman only beat him once.

Deathstroke wins 7/10

A non-powered Deathstroke gets curbstomped.

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4784 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Slade has some kind of superhuman stats. DS wins all day everyday.