• 115 results
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Deathstroke gets a contract to kill someone important in Gotham. He hears that Batman is out of town so he takes the contract (though he would of taken it anyway). As he finishes the contract and attempts makes his getaway, Batman suddenly pops up. Batman was informed by Alfred of Deathstroke's visit to town. They exchange dialogue and begin to fight on the rooftops of Gotham.

No Caption Provided

New 52 Deathstroke. Nth Metal armor, Sword, 2 pistols and 1 machine gun. Not fighting to kill Batman (since he wasn't paid to)

New 52 Batman. Standard equipment. Keep in mind the abilities and durability of the Batsuit in New 52. Morals on

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Did batman prepare to ambush deathstroke on his way out or just he just happen to be coming back?

I would think deathstroke wins in a ran/enc

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Deathstroke be-heads him

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slades physicals are too much.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: He just happens to be coming back when Alfred told him and he prepared on the way there.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN...respectfully loses

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VeganDiet

As usual, Deathstroke defeats Batman.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still has the physchial advantage and since he would be hurrying back he wouldnt of prepped for long. And bullet proof doesnt mean adamantium sword proof.

DS should win atleast 7/10

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SheenLantern

@pr0metheus said:

He still has the physchial advantage and since he would be hurrying back he wouldnt of prepped for long. And bullet proof doesnt mean adamantium sword proof.

DS should win atleast 7/10

Wouldn't have.

It's wouldn't have.

He wouldn't have prepped for long - Makes sense.

He wouldn't of prepped for long - Gibberish.

WHY CAN NO ONE EVER GET THIS RIGHT!?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By MethoKi

Slade ripped through the Batwing's wing with his sword with ease.

Batman has nothing on that guy.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It still makes sense.

You say it one way i say it another

Not everyone says the same thing.

Thats like me getting mad at someone calling a soda a "pop". Just because they say it differently shoudnt bother me. Nor should it you.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

So no one thinks Batman has a chance?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having better physicals means nothing when batman has taken down bane and superman and the like.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

@jayc1324 said:

Having better physicals means nothing when batman has taken down bane and superman and the like.

New 52 Batman didn't take down Bane and Pre-52 Batman never beat Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: but he could beat bane still. And he beat superman in hush and the dark knight returns. That's not new 52 though. The point is that physicals don't matter because batman has beaten people with better physicals than him

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@dondave: but he could beat bane still. And he beat superman in hush and the dark knight returns. That's not new 52 though. The point is that physicals don't matter because batman has beaten people with better physicals than him

He didn't defeat Superman in Hush, and he needed years of prep, help, a suit of souped up armor, and kryptonite to "beat" a far less powerful version of Superman in Dark Knight Returns.

Deathstroke has also defeated Batman in battle quite a few times.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

He was Ragdolled when he faced Bane in The Dark Knight and from Bane's showings against the Talons the he can still do it to Batman

He didn't beat Superman in Hush, Superman was holding himself back and Batman didn't even beat him he forced Superman to save Lois instead of trying to kill him. Dark Knight Returns is non-canon

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet:

Not to mention two other superheroes...

...and considering superman nearly got killed by a NUKE

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

As everyone else said, Batman didn't beat Superman. Supes was manhandling him under mind control, than Catwoman threw Lois Lane out of a window and it snapped Clark out of the mind control. That's the only reason Batman is alive.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: nah, with New- 52 Venom you have the strength to make superman bleed

Other than that Bat Plane feat Death Stroke has shown nothing close to that with out venom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: what evidence is there of superman being less powerful in the dark knight returns? And if you are referring to their fight in deathstroke 6-9, yes deathstroke won but batman injured him severely, and it's was a deathstroke book, of course he won

@dondave: he used phsyycology to beat superman there so couldn't he do the same to deathstroke? Batman survived by himself just fine

@nickzambuto: in the terms of the fight batman defeated him. He managed to survive and land hits and used the environment perfectly. He wasn't trying to kill superman he just needs to control him and he got the job done.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual, Deathstroke defeats Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: nah, with New- 52 Venom you have the strength to make superman bleed

Other than that Bat Plane feat Death Stroke has shown nothing close to that with out venom.

He's already shown Strength to rip open airplanes doors and his sword is made up of a mixture of Nth Metal, I don't see why he won't be a to cut the plane in half again

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VeganDiet

@jayc1324 said:

@vegandiet: what evidence is there of superman being less powerful in the dark knight returns? And if you are referring to their fight in deathstroke 6-9, yes deathstroke won but batman injured him severely, and it's was a deathstroke book, of course he won

@dondave: he used phsyycology to beat superman there so couldn't he do the same to deathstroke?

@nickzambuto: in the terms of the fight batman defeated him. He managed to survive and land hits and used the environment perfectly. He wasn't trying to kill superman he just needs to control him and he got the job done.

Because a nuke severely hurt him. Superman can take world destroying attacks without being as hurt as he was in Dark Knight Returns.

And Deathstroke defeated him a few times in one of Batman's books. I don't know the issue number, but I've seen scans and people have summarized what happens in it. Deathstroke beats Batman twice, but is focused on eliminating his target so he doesn't finish Batman off. Batman finally beats him by blindsiding him and hitting him with his rifle. IIRC, I don't think Deathstroke was even armored then either.

And Hush was not even close to a Batman victory. If Catwoman hadn't been there he would have died.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: i really don't see how he would've died, he had the situation under control and kryptonite. He regained most of his power after the Nuke.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: 1. difference between Airplane door and an entire plane itself

2. Nth Metal disqualified that strength feats even more if it was not for the Nth metal and venom he would have failed to cut through it completely

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@vegandiet: i really don't see how he would've died, he had the situation under control and kryptonite. He regained most of his power after the Nuke.

He was about to get crushed by a car.....

The fact that the nuke hurt him that badly in the first place makes a good case for Superman being weaker.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@dondave: he used phsyycology to beat superman there so couldn't he do the same to deathstroke? Batman survived by himself just fine

Batman didn't land hits. He broke his hand on Superman's chin. Like I said, Clark was mind controlled and using every ounce of willpower in his body to handicap himself as much as possible. If it was an ACTUAL fight, Superman would of blitzed Bats. Even then, Batman was dead to rights, and needed the help of Catwoman to snap Clark out of his mind control. That's not winning, that's surviving. As it stands, Bruce didn't beat Superman, he lost to an almost-Superman. If the scenario were reversed, and Batman was mind controlled and holding himself back and Superman beat him, would you count that as Superman beating Batman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: I don't think a nuke is good enough. Superman looks full strength going into the fight. He wasn't shriveled up. But the point is that deathstroke having better physicals shouldn't decide this fight when batman can handle people with better physicals than him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: 1. difference between Airplane door and an entire plane itself

2. Nth Metal disqualified that strength feats even more if it was not for the Nth metal and venom he would have failed to cut through it completely

He didn't rip the plane in half he cut it in half, something with his level of strength and weapons he could accomplish again

The Nth metal is part of his sword, it's his standard gear; he always has it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: he did land hits but anyway he wasn't trying to kill superman just control him, which he was able to do. Psychology was used to control superman here, so he could use it again I beat deathstroke

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

1. Wait aren't we talking about strength feats? I know Death Stroke with out venom can't cut through the bat plane completely with out nth metal

oh I know his standard equipment I was just arguing he's not that strong without venom.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@nickzambuto: he did land hits but anyway he wasn't trying to kill superman just control him, which he was able to do. Psychology was used to control superman here, so he could use it again I beat deathstroke

Deathstroke is not quite so easy to manipulate. Nor does he have Catwoman to help him execute any plan such as that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

1. Wait aren't we talking about strength feats? I know Death Stroke with out venom can't cut through the bat plane completely with out nth metal

oh I know his standard equipment I was just arguing he's not that strong without venom.

I'm saying with his standard equipment he could cut through the plane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: catwoman is irrelevant batman does not need her. And batman is smarter than deathstroke so I'm sure he can find a way. That's what he does. He could manage a few wins out of ten

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@vegandiet: catwoman is irrelevant batman does not need her. And batman is smarter than deathstroke so I'm sure he can find a way. That's what he does. He could manage a few wins out of ten

Specifically how is he going to use "psychology" on Deathstroke?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: I'm not a psychologist, it was just an idea. Maybe batman knows how, for example maybe talking about his dysfunctional family to piss him off and make him vulnerable

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 18hunt
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MethoKi

@_cerberus_ said:

@batman242 said:

@dondave said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@batman242: that's with venom.

He could probably still do it on his normal levels

What he said.

scans for these silly accusations?

No Caption Provided

Slicing through a plane.

Jumping from one plane to another, and then ripping it's door open.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@batman242 said:

@dondave said:

@_cerberus_ said:

What he said.

No Caption Provided

Slicing through a plane.

first and second one don't count because he had a massive aid building up momentum the third one though is really impressive because he did that with his bare hands, but is that all?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@batman242 said:

@dondave said:

@_cerberus_ said:

What he said.

No Caption Provided

Slicing through a plane.

first and second one don't count because he had a massive aid building up momentum the third one though is really impressive because he did that with his bare hands, but is that all?

I had a feeling you'd bring up momentum, but he's still capable of doing it nonetheless. and no, I don't have anymore. I stopped reading his title from issue #4

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By _Cerberus_

@batman242: well I guess he can be considered superhuman to a degree :P

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, he actually sorta is lol.

The Nth Metal armor just enhances him a bit more than he already is.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By comic_book_fan

batman wins he advantages slade has batman could handle with prep.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Yea, he actually sorta is lol.

The Nth Metal armor just enhances him a bit more than he already is.

does the nth metal just act as armor or does it upgrade his physical abilities?

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@vegandiet: I'm not a psychologist, it was just an idea. Maybe batman knows how, for example maybe talking about his dysfunctional family to piss him off and make him vulnerable

Yeah, I don't see that doing anything other than making Deathstroke mad, and last time Batman ticked him off, Deathstroke dropped the hammer on him.