Batman vs. Deadpool

This topic is locked from further discussion.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By batpool

batpool says:

"Deadpool Can't die.
Batman can.
Batman eventually is killed and Tim Drake or who the hell ever takes on the mantle of the bat."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#202  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Deadpool Can't die.
Batman can.
Batman eventually is killed and Tim Drake or who the hell ever takes on the mantle of the bat. "

Your name is Batpool yet you know nothing about Batman.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By batpool

Okay, So, how many times has Deathstroke beat the crap out of Batman? I really don't know, but I'm willing to wait for others to get on and reply.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"I kinda fell out of the loop after Knightfall. I don't really keep up with DC much anymore."

Anyway I already killed this thread with logic so unless you have some proof Batman doesn't win..I'm done.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"batpool says:
"Deadpool Can't die.
Batman can.
Batman eventually is killed and Tim Drake or who the hell ever takes on the mantle of the bat. "
"

That's not proof.Saying Deadpool can't die means nothing.Debates on the vine are decided by who is immobilized.Batman could immobilze him because as I said before weaker fighters have done it.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By batpool

Deadpool is a blatant knockoff of Deathstroke. I think they are considered equals.
*Superman/Batman Annual #1

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Deadpool is a blatant knockoff of Deathstroke. I think they are considered equals.
*Superman/Batman Annual #1"

Deathstroke is stronger,faster,and a better fighter than Daredevil.If you don't believe me look it up.Look at several sources,you will get the same info.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Okay, So, how many times has Deathstroke beat the crap out of Batman? I really don't know, but I'm willing to wait for others to get on and reply."

That doesn't matter,Deadpool can't beat him either.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By batpool

What the hell does Daredevil have to do with anything? Marvel made Deadpool as a parody of Deathstroke. He evolved into his own character. Deadpool and Deathstroke are equals.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"What the hell does Daredevil have to do with anything? Marvel made Deadpool as a parody of Deathstroke. He evolved into his own character. Deadpool and Deathstroke are equals."

Ok you keep telling yourself that Deathstroke and Deadpool are equals.Your a fanboy...I've wasted to much time already.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By batpool

But...they are. They might as well be the same person.

I never understood whats wrong with being a "fanboy". I have a certain group of characters that I like. Get over it. Calling me a fanboy doesn't make me like the characters any less. It doesn't offend me. I don't know why you would even say that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"But...they are. They might as well be the same person.
I never understood whats wrong with being a "fanboy". I have a certain group of characters that I like. Get over it. Calling me a fanboy doesn't make me like the characters any less. It doesn't offend me. I don't know why you would even say that."

It's not supposed to offend you it means you don't listen to reason and you know nothing about the characters your talking about so there's no point in arguing anymore.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By batpool

This coming from the guy that peels s!hit from wikipedia. Yeah, I'm going to take you seriously.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"This coming from the guy that peels s!hit from wikipedia. Yeah, I'm going to take you seriously."

What did I say that was from wikipedia?

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By batpool

Half the crap you post, you obviously know little or nothing about. You just want to post and make other people feel inferior to you. It doesn't work with me. Sorry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Half the crap you post, you obviously know little or nothing about. You just want to post and make other people feel inferior to you. It doesn't work with me. Sorry."

You can't point out anything specific because I know more about the character your a fanboy of then you.I don't have to post no more,people will go on not caring about this old ass thread in a few hours.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By batpool

Yeah, I'm sure you know more about Deadpool. Really all you're doing is helping me right now. So, continue.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#218  Edited By Korg

Vance Astro says:

I don't have to post no more,people will go on not caring about this old ass thread in a few hours."

Wrong.

So, if Deadpool had prep time (to ensure he had a grenade) he would beat Batman. Did I just blow your mind? Or does Batman have a secret method of counter-acting grenades? I love how when it's Batman, people will give him any gadget imaginable right from the start. Those pouches aren't pocket universes, you know. Seeing as there are no parameters to this fight (no mention of prep time, location, or what constitutes a win, for that matter) I give it to Deadpool, because he's just more cut-throat than Batman. Try locking Deadpool up in Arkham. Wait, no, that never, ever works. Deadpool would come for Bruce, and eventually he would kill him. That means Batman cannot win anymore fights. I count that as a win for Deadpool. No one is going to question that Batman is a better hand-to-hand combatant than Deadpool, so I don't see the point of arguing whether or not he could incapacitate Deadpool. That's why Batman's villains keep coming back. He doesn't kill them. Deadpool kills people. He could and would kill Batman. Winner: Deadpool. (Hey everybody, I just killed this thread with logic!!)

meta knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By meta knight

Deadpool wins by far.

MK

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Vance Astro says:
I don't have to post no more,people will go on not caring about this old ass thread in a few hours."
Wrong. So, if Deadpool had prep time (to ensure he had a grenade) he would beat Batman. Did I just blow your mind? Or does Batman have a secret method of counter-acting grenades? I love how when it's Batman, people will give him any gadget imaginable right from the start. Those pouches aren't pocket universes, you know. Seeing as there are no parameters to this fight (no mention of prep time, location, or what constitutes a win, for that matter) I give it to Deadpool, because he's just more cut-throat than Batman. Try locking Deadpool up in Arkham. Wait, no, that never, ever works. Deadpool would come for Bruce, and eventually he would kill him. That means Batman cannot win anymore fights. I count that as a win for Deadpool. No one is going to question that Batman is a better hand-to-hand combatant than Deadpool, so I don't see the point of arguing whether or not he could incapacitate Deadpool. That's why Batman's villains keep coming back. He doesn't kill them. Deadpool kills people. He could and would kill Batman. Winner: Deadpool. (Hey everybody, I just killed this thread with logic!!)"

No,you didn't just blow my my mind.Did the OP say anythng about prep time? Why does Deadpool get prep time and Batman doesn't? I didn't say anything about Batman's gadgets....actually in this thread people seem to making a big deal over Deadpool's weapons rather than actually giving some thought to this.I give it to Batman because Batman is a far better fighter than Deadpool and he is far smarter as well.I have seen people (like I have been saying for like 3 pages) who aren't as good in h2h combat as Batman and not even half as smart beat Deadpool an you don't have to kill Deadpool to win,you never did.

HEY EVERYBODY....I JUST KILLED THIS THREAD WITH LOGIC!

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Korg

I can almost hear the sound of my post flying over your head...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Korg

I already made a valid case, which you chose to ignore entirely. The irony of the prep time comment was obviously lost on you, and you don't seem to have even read the rest of my post.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"I can almost hear the sound of my post flying over your head..."

This instead of making a valid case, huh?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"I already made a valid case, which you chose to ignore entirely. The irony of the prep time comment was obviously lost on you, and you don't seem to have even read the rest of my post."

I didn't ignore your post I responded to you.You gave no evidence that Deadpool can beat Batman.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Korg

Yes, I gave plenty of evidence that Deadpool would kill Batman, thereby winning the fight. You continue to argue about hand to hand combat even though I addressed that. You seem to be under the impression that Batman would just punch Deadpool out and then escape into the night. What you don't seem to realize is that Deadpool would then hunt him down and kill him. That means Batman "loses". His life. You probably won't accept that Batman can only dodge so many bullets before he eats one, either. Deadpool uses grenades and various munitions all the time. The chance of him killing Batman is very good. The chance of Batman killing him is non-existent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Yes, I gave plenty of evidence that Deadpool would kill Batman, thereby winning the fight. You continue to argue about hand to hand combat even though I addressed that. You seem to be under the impression that Batman would just punch Deadpool out and then escape into the night. What you don't seem to realize is that Deadpool would then hunt him down and kill him. That means Batman "loses". His life. You probably won't accept that Batman can only dodge so many bullets before he eats one, either. Deadpool uses grenades and various munitions all the time. The chance of him killing Batman is very good. The chance of Batman killing him is non-existent."

1.This not a fight to the death.Once Deadpool is knocked unconsious or un-able to move he loses.

2.If you know that Batman is a better h2h fighter than Deadpool why would you make that statement and then say but Deadpool would kill him? Deadpool can be beaten in combat even if he is more heavily armed than his opponent.I have seen it happen,and by someone who isn't as good of a fighter as Batman.

3.Batman and Captain America are on the same level.Peak human physical ability.I have seen Captain America out-run machine gunfire and still fight without his shield.

4.Deadpool doesn't always use grenades nor does he always carry them..if we are using all available equipment Batman should get some weapons too am I right?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Korg

Captain America is above peak human level...hence "super soldier". Deadpool's reaction time and agility are also above olympic athletic levels. Why is this not a fight to the death? That is what would happen. If you want to give them both weapons, fine. Batman is totally screwed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Captain America is above peak human level...hence "super soldier". Deadpool's reaction time and agility are also above olympic athletic levels. Why is this not a fight to the death? That is what would happen. If you want to give them both weapons, fine. Batman is totally screwed."

Show me some proof Captain America is bove peak-human levels.The label super soldier doesn't mean anything.Your saying these things about Deadpool's agility and reaction time and they are both lies.Daredevil is Olympic level and his agility is above Deadpool's.I have never seen Deadpool show his reaction time was that fast.Give me an instance from comics where he did.Batman is never totally screwed he has beaten characters more powerful than Deadpool before.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Korg

The label super soldier doesn't mean anything... that just speaks for itself. Grenade+Batman=Splatman

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"The label super soldier doesn't mean anything... that just speaks for itself. Grenade+Batman=Splatman"
The label super soldier doesn't mean there is anything super about him.You can look it up right here on comicvine.I thought it was just common knowledge but Cap is peak-human...that's all.All this crap your saying about grenades doesn't mean anything because it's not Deadpool's standard equipment.
Post Edited:2008-04-04 13:07:48
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Korg

Out of sheer curiosity, what is his standard equipment?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Out of sheer curiosity, what is his standard equipment?"

Depends on his assignment,but he has never and I quote never brought grenades to fight a human.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Korg

Maybe because he doesn't need to? He beat Taskmaster while he was handcuffed and shackled (he brought a bazooka to that fight, btw). You are seriously underestimating Deadpool and I'm wondering why you're even posting in his forum.

Post Edited:2008-04-04 13:31:12

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Maybe because he doesn't need to? He beat Taskmaster while he was handcuffed and shackled (he brought a bazooka to that fight, btw). You are seriously underestimating Deadpool and I'm wondering why you're even posting in his forum.
Post Edited:2008-04-04 13:31:12"

It doesn't matter.He always beats Taskmaster.I'm wondering why you came in here and tired to debate though you don't know anything about Deadpool.

Eliphas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#235  Edited By Eliphas

Hey dudes.. Cap's already dead. give him some peace...

Eliphas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Eliphas

Dedpoo dada is still the winner! hehehe...

Archdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Archdevil

Gambler says:

"Smoke Shade says:
"i cant see the scan dude. "
Its a Deadpool getting owned by a guy with no super powers."

LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Batman wins.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#239  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I like how you forget to show the parts where Deadpool gets back at the Cat and beats him to the other objecives.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By batpool

Vance. You are an idiot. Just stop posting in the Deadpool threads. You are just looking for fights. Shut up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Vance. You are an idiot. Just stop posting in the Deadpool threads. You are just looking for fights. Shut up."

I made point, you did not..and now your insulting me. Your obviously looking for fights.I'm trying to prove a point. I can post where ever I want there is nothing you can do about it.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By batpool

Korg already stomped you ass. I have nothing left to say. If you didn't learn anything then you really are an idiot. You just don't like and you just want to piss everyone off in these forums. Thats all it is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Korg already stomped you ass. I have nothing left to say. If you didn't learn anything then you really are an idiot. You just don't like and you just want to piss everyone off in these forums. Thats all it is."

Korg didn't prove anything..get off his dikk.Your a Deadpool fanboy and that's the only reason you respond.It's sad because I have probably read more Deadpool and own more Deadpool comics than you do.

Smoke Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Smoke Shade

umm vance you are wrong according to marvel.....Due to the presence of this superhuman healing ability, many of Deadpool's natural physical attributes have been enhanced. Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. His natural strength, agility and reflexes have been enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Deadpool's agility and reaction time are superior to those of even the finest human athlete.

(taken off marvels website)

BlackPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By BlackPool

I think it would be an extremely close fight, but I believe that Deadpool would win because of sheer endurance and determination.

It would be extremely close though and Deadpool doesn't HAVE to kill to when, he just prefers it.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Queen Kong

Smoke Shade says:

"umm vance you are wrong according to marvel.....Due to the presence of this superhuman healing ability, many of Deadpool's natural physical attributes have been enhanced. Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. His natural strength, agility and reflexes have been enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Deadpool's agility and reaction time are superior to those of even the finest human athlete.(taken off marvels website)"

Marvel.com isn't always right.It would be nice if everyone in this thread was quoting websites (which can be inaccurate).Deadpool has very few Superhuman attributes from what I have seen.I also fail to see how you proved Vance wrong but whatever.Deadpool cannot beat Batman.It seems like alot of people here are working off sheer fanboyism and falsehoods.Deadpool doesn't kill every opponent he faces.He failed to kill Silver Sable,Daredevil, and Domino.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By T.J. Magnum

is this still going ?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Queen Kong

T.J. Magnum says:

"is this still going ?"

It seems nobody is making an accurate case for either character and people just keep coming in her and saying Deadpool wins without considering who Batman is capable of.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Assimilation2

Still in wrong thread.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Queen Kong says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"is this still going ?"
It seems nobody is making an accurate case for either character and people just keep coming in her and saying Deadpool wins without considering who Batman is capable of."

well,they figured they keep posting to make it true JK

i'm a fan of both