Batman vs Darth Vader

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman is pre-52 and Darth Vader is from the movies 4-6 only. Standard gear for both and they are morals off. Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse in Gotham and they start 10 yards apart. Vader can only use the Force for precognition and to amp himself, no force choke. Fight is to the death. Who wins and why?

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Darth Vader easily

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the fudlijdkjkdjndkdndkojskodsijdskijsohksdljdbsksdjihsdklsdkojihdsnksdkjhbdskdsjhbdsljdshbdsnlmsdjbdsklds

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman wins with EMP and anti force spray

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump? still a stomp

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

What a stomp.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are the types of battles that make me wanna curbstomp the OP.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two videos are very well done and portray both possibilities

Loading Video...

And if you want to see batman win

Loading Video...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps.

Gotta ask, why do you think he stomps under these rules?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: He's still got a lightsaber that can easily cleave through Batman. If Bruce gets close, which he likes to do, it's over.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: But he moves rather stiffly in his armor and with his mechanical body parts and batman is still a master of many martial arts, he also likes fighting from a decent distance and using his versatility. I agree that Vader most likely wins but it is by no means stomp.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

@noone301994: But he moves rather stiffly in his armor and with his mechanical body parts and batman is still a master of many martial arts, he also likes fighting from a decent distance and using his versatility. I agree that Vader most likely wins but it is by no means stomp.

Batman's gadgets and throwable weapons won't do anything to Vader who can block them with his lightsaber. Vader will get Batman eventually with his saber.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

Batman's gadgets and throwable weapons won't do anything to Vader who can block them with his lightsaber. Vader will get Batman eventually with his saber.

Vader doesnt really have a lot of feats deflecting anything with his lightsaber. Anakin is fast and nimble, Vader is kind of slow moving.

Avatar image for the_dark_knight4
The_Dark_Knight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ummm its called batman knocking his little light stick out of his hand and then beating the shit out of vader, that's it

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader wins

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@chimeroid: He was able to keep up with Luke who was fast and nimble, he also blocked and avoided a flurry of blows from Old Ben, he was also described as moving like lighting with his blows. This also being said, Vader could TK objects at Batman to throw him off/distract him and get the kill that way.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: He is only allowed to use Force to amp himself and have precog he is not allowed to use it offensively, also he was better than a young Luke and better than an old Kenobi those feats really dont make this a stomp in his favor.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@chimeroid: OP says no Force choke, says nothing that he can't use it in other ways offensively. But ok, even still that's not the point, Vader isn't slow as he was keeping up with those who were fast too. That and he's going to see things before they happen, another advantage that can grant him the win.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: OP says no Force choke, says nothing that he can't use it in other ways offensively. But ok, even still that's not the point, Vader isn't slow as he was keeping up with those who were fast too. That and he's going to see things before they happen, another advantage that can grant him the win.

Seems to me we didnt read the same op to quote: "Vader can only use the Force for precognition and to amp himself" As i said. Vader wins but not in a stomp.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wolfrazer  Online

@chimeroid: No I read it, but it just says No Force choke, doesn't say he can't use his TK in an offensive manner to throw objects at Batman to distract him. But w/e.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Actually the part i posted was what was important. Force choke was just an example. Anyhow. Vader has very little feats in using his lightsaber and i dont think he has ever used it to block a projectile.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wolfrazer  Online
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Vader stomps. Anyone debating for Bruce has no idea what they're talking about.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:Are you trolling me? Once again i shall refer to the OP....

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps. Anyone debating for Bruce has no idea what they're talking about.

How does Vader stomp under the rules of the OP?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wolfrazer  Online

@chimeroid: I was referring to deflecting objects, he can do it via Force.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chimeroid

@wolfrazer: Not by the rules of the op. Vader can only use the Force for precognition and to amp himself

Force choke was just an example.

magnus18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By magnus18

Vader will kill Batman before he can react.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WollfMyth209

Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wolfrazer  Online
Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: @magnus18: Once again, did you read the op? What did Vader do in the movies with no Force that is so impressive?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: He can endure anything Bats throws at him, and has superior reflexes, strength, speed, durability. Plus his weapon is one Bats cannot counter. One or two Lightsaber slashes and Bruce goes down.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Show me feats. What has he endured, strength feats, speed feats. I wanna see.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WollfMyth209

What has he endured

Is multiple Lightsaber hits to the chest and shoulder enough? Batman in standard gear can't bring forth anything more precise or deadly than a Lightsaber.

strength feats, speed feats.

Moved faster, and struck stronger blows, than Luke. Luke, from the movies, didn't have any speed feats that impressive. But him being trained in the art of Valor, an ability to make Force users go beyond the limits of normal humans like Batman, indicate he is faster than Bats. And Luke in the movies was strong enough to stand on one hand while lifting multiple objects at the same time with ease. A strength feat at least on par with Batman's normal strenght feats. So Vader holding a distinct edge over Luke in strength at the time of ESB proves he's above Batman in strength by a distinct margin.

And Batman still has no way to counter or resist Vader's attacks, while Vader can counter anything Batman can offer. It's simple as that.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: I dont remember him taking multiple lightsaber hits to the chest and shoulder in the movies. And now i tried to find that, but i am failing. Pls point me to the original trilogy fight where he tanked them. Would be grateful.

So, basically all you have to show for Vader is his fight against inexperienced Luke. What we saw from Luke was doing a single hand stand with yoda on his leg. Lifting multiple objects was with using force and that is banned from this fight. Batman has a lot crazier strength and speed feats than either of them.

He can dodge his attacks like he always does. Vader cant really counter getting EMP for instance and i am not sure what a cryo bomb would do to his life support in his suit.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: I dont remember him taking multiple lightsaber hits to the chest and shoulder in the movies. And now i tried to find that, but i am failing. Pls point me to the original trilogy fight where he tanked them. Would be grateful.

The duel in ESB.

So, basically all you have to show for Vader is his fight against inexperienced Luke. What we saw from Luke was doing a single hand stand with yoda on his leg. Lifting multiple objects was with using force and that is banned from this fight. Batman has a lot crazier strength and speed feats than either of them.

This inexperienced Luke has the ability to increase his strength and speed beyond any human through the Force, including Batman. And my point is he had to divide his concentration and perform a single hand-stand for hours. A decent strength feat. And I wonder what strength feat Batman has that's "a lot crazier" than easily overpowering someone who could perform a hand stand for hours without tiring while that person was amping himself through Force Valor.

He can dodge his attacks like he always does.

You have no solid basis for the fact that he can either move fast enough to dodge Vader, nor that he will attempt it.

Vader cant really counter getting EMP for instance and i am not sure what a cryo bomb would do to his life support in his suit.

Last time I checked that isn't Batman's standard gear. And the OP says Vader can use precog and Force Valor amp. That combination will allow him to perceive and dodge those attacks, or deflect them with his Lightsaber(the EMP I mean, not the bomb which he can endure or dodge).

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the expanded universe (not sure if we are counting that), vader has some pretty impressive feats, like dodging blaster bolts at point blank range and fighting off large groups of soldiers effortlessly. precog would really help here because batman's main asset is his stealth

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chimeroid