Batman vs Daredevil: Specific Styles

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CF12793

This is sort of similar to the "Daredevil and Taskmaster compete in the Olympic Games" thread somebody else made. Batman and Daredevil are both masters of various martial arts, but who is actually better at their craft then the other?

Rules:

• Batman and Daredevil can only use techniques learned in specific fighting styles. i.e. if they're boxing, they can only box. If they're fighting in a Karate style, they can only use techniques learned in Karate.
  • No equipment.
  • Each fight takes place in a Dojo with no spectators.
  • To KO/Death

Round 1

Boxing

Round 2

Judo

Round 3

Karate

Round 4

Jujitsu

Round 5

Ninjutsu

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine008

Round 1: Daredevil wins this one. Batman is overall a superiorly skilled martial artist compared to Murdock, but boxing is the principal style along with ninjutsu that Daredevil got trained in as a teen, and I think that he will take the majority over Batman in this art of fighting.

Round 2: Batman.

Round 3: Batman

Round 4: Tossup

Round 5: Tossup.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CF12793

@wolverine08: I was thinking the same outcomes myself.

Matt could give Bruce a brutal time in all these rounds. He may not have as much knowledge on these martial arts as Bruce does, but he's learned enough so that I think he could definitely hold his own in all of them. Jujitsu is a toss up IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cf12793: Hmn, thinking about, I think Daredevil could pull out a toss up with Batman in Juijutsu.