Batman vs Dare Devil

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for magnificent_bone
Magnificent_Bone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Crime alley, on a rainy night

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Batman wins.

Magnificent_Bone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: batman wouldn't be able to hide from him. He can dodge anything batman throws at him. Then h2h you would think DD would have better reflexes and knock him out. I should have looked it up tho I thought it would be a close one

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Been done.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificent_bone: If I'm not mistaken, Murdock's senses can be thrown off at times, and Batman should have the gear to overcome it.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificent_bone: If I'm not mistaken, Murdock's senses can be thrown off at times, and Batman should have the gear to overcome it.

That's if Batman knows Murdock has superhuman senses. But yeah, Batman should take the majority over the Man Without Fear.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This has been done officially already

Magnificent_Bone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: yea batman has been beat numerous times and has to retreat to the batcave then he'll end up winning at the end but this fight will be the first time they meet. So it could easily go both ways.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

I think batman would win against Matt. I feel confident he's

More skilled, I doubt matt could do any serious damage to Bruce considering his suit is bullet proof. Brice does carry a wide array of gadgets to use against him. It would be a good fight not a great one and I believe batman would be the winner

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman would not be able to pull off suprise tricks because of daredevils senses , his only advantages are his gadgets but daredevil would be able to somehow overcome them batmans suit which is sort of an armor can be a problem to daredevil . in pure hand to hand without prep time daredevil wins this but it is going to be very difficult and daredevil will most certainly not go away unharmed , batman would get his bat-butt kicked around abit and will retreat to rethink his strategy .

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jay_z94

Batman is more skilled, physically superior and more intelligent. And also has hypersonics and gas, etc. He would deduce daredevil is blind, he's not called the world's greatest detective for nothing.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudcrab said:

batman would not be able to pull off suprise tricks because of daredevils senses , his only advantages are his gadgets but daredevil would be able to somehow overcome them batmans suit which is sort of an armor can be a problem to daredevil . in pure hand to hand without prep time daredevil wins this but it is going to be very difficult and daredevil will most certainly not go away unharmed , batman would get his bat-butt kicked around abit and will retreat to rethink his strategy .

@jay_z94 said:

Batman is more skilled, physically superior and more intelligent. And also has hypersonics and gas, etc. He would deduce daredevil is blind, he's not called the world's greatest detective for nothing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Both are very intelligent. Both are very skilled in hand to hand.But DD has dodged bullets and knows pressure points to subdue Batman. DD has superior strength to Batman. I think Batman would lose and only the smartest of DD's enemies have deduced him down to being sensitive to hearing and this has been done before.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ForeverEvil

@jay_z94 said:

HOV is right

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SOG7dc

Both are very intelligent. Both are very skilled in hand to hand.But DD has dodged bullets and knows pressure points to subdue Batman. DD has superior strength to Batman. I think Batman would lose and only the smartest of DD's enemies have deduced him down to being sensitive to hearing and this has been done before.

-batmans done that

-batmans done that (dim mak)

-scans to prove that?

-this is batman....which of DD'c villains do you believe is smarter than Batman?

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mikesterman

@mudcrab: dude, dont make a thread if all you want to do is hear people root for your vote. and second. all batman has to do is set his batcall frequency really high and make DD ears bleed. hes blind, batman will find that out and hell find out he has really sensitive hearing.

batman destroys him in an ULTRACURBSTOMPRAPE.

BYE BYE.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

Bruce

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Someone please tell me how Batman would deduce to DD being blind. I'm honestly not sure how he would figure it out.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MonsterStomp

@reaperonyx: Batman has surprised Superman with his deduction skills, how wouldn't Batman figure Matt out?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8