Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerberus369616
No Caption Provided

Batman and Cyclops are running Logistical Support from a secret base for two teams when those two teams meet in the field with opposing goals and engage in combat.

Team Batman

- Deathstroke

-Deadpool

-Agent Venom

-Iron Fist

-Cassandra Cain

Team Cyclops

-Wolverine

-Beast

-Nightcrawler

-Spider-man

-Captain America

Prep- Both Teams get 2 hours of prep to formulate a battle plan after reviewing basic dossiers on the skills and capabilities of the other team. Batman and Cyclops do not know the other team is being lead by an outside party.

Knowledge - Both leaders get a basic dossier on the opposing team's members and the member's abilities and skills.

Gear - DC characters get pre-52 Standard gear, marvel Characters are 616 Standard. Both teams have un-hackable headsets and head cameras (with thermal and nightvision) so the entire team can communicate and the leaders can see and hear what their team can see and hear.

Morals are Off

Bloodlust is Off

Feats - New and Pre 52 for DC, 616 for Marvel.

Bonus Round - Cyclops or Bruce trade positions with a team mate of their choice and participate in the battle while said Teammate leads.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team Batman in an outright massacre curbstomp

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Batman only wins cuz he was given a better team. Scotts a better leader.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Nice match setup.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Batman is a better leader and has a better team

Cyclops is still awesome though

Team Batman FTW

Also, the are to diffrent type of leaders. Batman would be the one that would stay in the Batcave and give orders by intercom, while Cyclops is this more inspiring and battle-engaged leader.

At least, that's how i get it

TheDanquah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheDanquah

Batman, only because of a team consisting of a guy who really can't be killed and can use 4th wall abilities, a guy who can heal and use his chi to absolutely absurd stuff, a girl who can't lose in hand to hand, frickin' Deathstroke. And Venom who recently got an upgrade and perfect synergy with his symbiot.

Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Spiderman are the only one actually posing a threath for any of the other team. Though Cyclopse being the better leader (with better leadership skills and willing to make dangerous decisions, even at great risk of his teammates) might actually do the team good. Hmm, let me think about this one again.

Edit: First round surely goes to Batman. The "Got preptime" factor plays in here. Batman ALWAYS win with preptime. Though he can't plan for Cyclopse being the grandmaster of "on the field" planning.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn thoughts?On the leadership part.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops sucks

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

@reaverlation: Team 1 should probably win just due having better firepower. Beast, Cap and Nightcrawler can be beat by arguably every person on team 1, so that dwindles the team to just Spider-Man and Logan, and I believe Agent Venom with morals off can beat Spidey or Wolverine. Iron Fist can paint some things red if he wishes as well. But I think team 2 would have the better teamwork due to Scott having years of experience or at least years of knowing some people on his team. Batman could arguably work well with DS and I know he can work with Cassandra Cain, but he doesn't know about Agent Venom, Iron Fist, or Deadpool. Unfortunately, I just don't think the better team work will be enough in this scenario to overcome team 1.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I called you more on who you think is the better leader :-P

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@reaverlation: I think Bruce can match most of what Cyke can do and more just by being more intelligent in more areas that can help contribute to a battle. I think from a purely tactical standpoint, both can give each other a go-round.

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a fair fight. Team 1 edges victory in most 1v1 situations. As a team they wreck. With Batman as leader they wreck more because Batman is a greater tactical mind. Cyclops is better for overall motivation, but this is a coordination battle.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Batman handily.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos...

TheDanquah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDanquah

I can't really remember any tactical feats Batman have pulled off? Please help me, as I don't have much knowledge of this. :)

Cyclops tac feats

Scott is an expert at analyzing his opponents and planning his attack

http://i.imgur.com/2Xnaylq.jpg

Predicting change of tactics

http://i.imgur.com/xr3oqAl.jpg

As leader of the X-men he has drilled them all to follow his orders and act in maneuvers (He have Wolverine and Nightcrawler here)

http://i.imgur.com/7FpMmxp.jpg

Some quick thinking and showing of tracking skills

http://i.imgur.com/yRzCZgk.jpg

Thinking on the fly and adapting

http://i.imgur.com/DpsqvYt.jpg

And as one mention (it's from reddit)
Utopia - Out manipulates Norman Osborn who has the whole world fooled.
Fear Itself: "Not Plan B, plan 2. 'Plan B' implies I only have 26 of them."