• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio
batman

cyclops



#2 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman curbstomp.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91108 posts) - - Show Bio
lukeenking said:
"batman

cyclops



"
What did I just tell you..STOPM MAKING DUMB ASS THREADS!!!
Moderator
#6 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, curbstop. Faster, much smarter, more experienced, stronger.

#7 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lukeenking said:
"batman

cyclops



"
What did I just tell you..STOPM MAKING DUMB ASS THREADS!!!"
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lukeenking said:
"batman

cyclops



"
What did I just tell you..STOPM MAKING DUMB ASS THREADS!!!"
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!
"
It is the truth.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91108 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Batman curbstomp.
"
Crimson Dominion said:
"Batman, curbstop. Faster, much smarter, more experienced, stronger.
"
You both better be joking!!!!!
Moderator
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont understand. How does Batman win so easy here ? Cyclops does have the Optic Beam Blast... and if Scott Turn that B!tch up on Batman... Bruce could be in some serious trouble here
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

Look what cyclops optic blasts are capable of doing. If he could do that batman loses. Please stop making stupid battle threads. This is a complete waste of space.  He is actually taking away skin from hulk with his optic blasts.
#12 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman is in serious trouble here. Not only is Cyclops a master of unarmed combat, he is also a master strategist like Batman. Cyclops could very well hold his own in personal combat if he wanted to, and without warning, one optic blast and Batman is roasted. If he wants to win this the easy way, he could blast Batman from a distance over 2,000 feet.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91108 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantasma Ghost said:
"The Batman is in serious trouble here. Not only is Cyclops a master of unarmed combat, he is also a master strategist like Batman. Cyclops could very well hold his own in personal combat if he wanted to, and without warning, one optic blast and Batman is roasted. If he wants to win this the easy way, he could blast Batman from a distance over 2,000 feet.
"

Moderator
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.

#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.
"
WHAT!
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91108 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.
"
You were serious? Are you ok?

1.Batman doesn't have superhuman speed.Don't deny it..it's a known fact.
2.How can he get behind someone who can shoot a powerful lazer as far and as wide as the eye can see?
3.Your master strategist assumption is wrong.
Moderator
#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.
"
You were serious? Are you ok?

1.Batman doesn't have superhuman speed.Don't deny it..it's a known fact.
2.How can he get behind someone who can shoot a powerful lazer as far and as wide as the eye can see?
3.Your master strategist assumption is wrong.
"

EVERYBODY CYCLOPS WINS DELETE THIS STUPID THREAD DONT EVEN LOCK IT PLEASE.
#18 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm changing my vote. Cyclops optic blast is too much for Batman.

#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"I'm changing my vote. Cyclops optic blast is too much for Batman.
"

This battle is just ........................
#20 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.
"
You were serious? Are you ok?

1.Batman doesn't have superhuman speed.Don't deny it..it's a known fact.
2.How can he get behind someone who can shoot a powerful lazer as far and as wide as the eye can see?
3.Your master strategist assumption is wrong.
"

I'll agree.
#21 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"You guys ever seen Batman moving? He's a ninja. Come around the back and he could snap his neck off clean. And he is only a master strategist if there are others with him. This is a one on one fight. Cyclops is dead.
"
WHAT!
"

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done

Moderator
#23 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"I'm changing my vote. Cyclops optic blast is too much for Batman.
"

This battle is just ........................"
just what you'd expext from lukeenking
#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"I'm changing my vote. Cyclops optic blast is too much for Batman.
"

This battle is just ........................"
just what you'd expext from lukeenking
"

......................
#25 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Been done
"

Everybody get out before you get locked in this thread. :)
#26 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lukeenking said:
"u not my mother so shut the fuck up bitch before i cut ya fathers dick off and put it in ya mouth
"
I don't want to be your mother because i'm a guy and you forgot to call no homo on the daddy d#ck comment."

lol
#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop revivng this thread this guy is dumd.

#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over.

#29 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
#30 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
Couldn't go either way.Batman wouldn't get the drop on Scott...soon as he moves Scott could drop him with his weakest beam.
#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Deff...or even drop something on him.


scotty has more options than bruce
Moderator
#32 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
"
He's SeSaw...
#33 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
"
He's SeSaw...
"
Why is he so stupid.
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
"
That exact phrase was going through my head as soon as I saw SeSAW's comment.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91108 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
"
He's SeSaw...
"
Why is he so stupid.
"
That's how he was born.
Moderator
#36 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Could go either way if batman got the drop on Scott he could win cuz hes a slightly better fighter and he is quick. But id give cyclops the majority cuz one shot from his optic blast and the fight is over."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.
"
He's SeSaw...
"
Why is he so stupid.
"
That's how he was born."
LOL.
#37 Posted by Madara Umezawa (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok you mean in coolness factor or who would actually win?

#38 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

lol kay............................... batman would just loose so bad i dont know why people are thinking nope

#39 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Madara Umezawa said:
"

Ok you mean in coolness factor or who would actually win?

"

What the hell do you think.
#40 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

*dramatic voice twards batman*
HES JUST A MANNNNNNNNNNNN XDD

#42 Posted by God_Spawn (37303 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

Moderator Online
#43 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting distance?

#44 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is cool but he is going down.

#45 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Starting distance?

Like it would matter?

#46 Posted by God_Spawn (37303 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@CalebHara said:

Starting distance?

Like it would matter?

Maybe if Cyclops had his back turned and counted to 10 :P.

Moderator Online
#47 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman..

#48 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harryman said:

Batman..

Absolutely loses. I don't even need to explain.
#49 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to take anything away from Cyclops, but he's not exactly Deadshot. Batman has got this. I think people are forgetting that Batman is quite nifty with projectiles of his own.

#50 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese said:

Not to take anything away from Cyclops, but he's not exactly Deadshot. Batman has got this. I think people are forgetting that Batman is quite nifty with projectiles of his own.

Scott is to fast for Batman. He is able to one shot Logan and QuickSilver was impressed with the speed of his optic blast. Yeah Batman has batarangs but Scott could just look at them and turn them to ash.