#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan and Red Sonya armed with Shields, Swords, and Daggers take on Batman himself with his Standard Gear. Battle in a castle.

Who wins.

#2 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Going for the Team but BATS standard Utility Belt equipments like gases will make this easy for him.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I saw her Red Sonja was superhuman and had a healing factor. If she's still the same then she could probably solo.

#4 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan and Red Sonya armed with Shields, Swords, and Daggers take on Batman himself with his Standard Gear. Battle in a castle.

Who wins.

Placing emphasis on STANDARD GEAR I see.

#5 Edited by Egemensson (261 posts) - - Show Bio

batman needs 2 or 3 hours prep, otherwise i don't think that he can take out 2 skilled warriors at a time.

#6 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has dealt with sword wielders before, whereas the team has not dealt with anything like Batman before. (my knowledge of Conan and Red Sonya is purely from the films though)

#7 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has his utility belt in this one? Seriously, the only thing that belt can't do is to bring back his parents. I see Batman taking the fight, if he uses smoke bombs to confuse Conan and Sonja and combines that with tasers, bolas and all the other stuff he usually carries around with him. It's like that one instance, where Deathstroke outskills Wonder Woman and tells her that she might know how to fight, but also that her fighting style is extremely old and outdated.

#8 Posted by dondave (38810 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#9 Posted by Alexander505 (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman...gadget and tactics stealth, give at him the advantage on them.

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Who wins.

Placing emphasis on STANDARD GEAR I see.

That is correct. Many people like to pull out arguments of Mini Pocket Nuke and crap. It gets a little tiring.

@chibio said:

Batman has his utility belt in this one? Seriously, the only thing that belt can't do is to bring back his parents. I see Batman taking the fight, if he uses smoke bombs to confuse Conan and Sonja and combines that with tasers, bolas and all the other stuff he usually carries around with him. It's like that one instance, where Deathstroke outskills Wonder Woman and tells her that she might know how to fight, but also that her fighting style is extremely old and outdated.

True, yet Batman out skills Deathstroke as well. Deathstroke is not as skillful in a fight vs Batman, he even says to Batman he wins because of his stats.

#11 Posted by Nefarious (21962 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.