#1 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs. Catwoman

Round 1

• Morals off
  • Fight to KO
  • H2H Only
  • Both characters have no knowledge of each other
  • Start 10 feet apart
  • Selina Kyle is caught by Bruce Wayne trying to rob Wayne Manor, takes place in the Manor
  • Bruce/Selina do not have their suits

Round 2

• Both characters have knowledge they learned off the streets about each other
  • Catwoman is caught robbing a bank, Batman comes to stop her
  • Batman/Catwoman get their suits
  • Catwoman is equipped with a gun and her blade like heels, Batman is equipped with standard weaponry
  • Rest is the same as before
#2 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#3 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

Trying to remember if Keaton's robocop Batman did anything of merit hand to hand ... that's a long, long time ago!

#4 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lol.

Trying to remember if Keaton's robocop Batman did anything of merit hand to hand ... that's a long, long time ago!

I know it is lol. I was thinking about this when a user said "Who has Selina fought on Batman's level?" And I started to think "She is on his level..."

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lol.

I know it is lol. I was thinking about this when a user said "Who has Selina fought on Batman's level?" And I started to think "She is on his level..."

Keaton's yes. Nolan and Bale's Batman? No.

Bale's Batman would beat her. Selina was scared to death of Bane and would most likely have gotten scrunched worse than the out of shape Batman did at the outset of the movie. Bale's Batman was already broken and the movie made it a point to emphasize how out of shape his body was at the outset when he faced Bane the first time.

But Keaton's Batman beat up thugs. And that's about it. Nolan's Selina looked far more impressive.

#6 Posted by Picard (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan's Catwoman - far better fighter also faster and smarter

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan's Batman would have destroyed her, Keaton's wouldn't.

#9 Posted by Xanax (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#10 Posted by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman would beat Batman's ass like he owed her money.

#11 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

keaton (AKA the best batman ever) beats some a$$.

#12 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

keaton (AKA the best batman ever) beats some a$$.

Why?

#13 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#14 Posted by Dextersinister (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton was a tiny man, they had him stand on a box during crowd scenes.

#15 Edited by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

: They had him stand on the crates because the character he was playing was supposed to be 6'2", 200-215 lbs (more in the armor). Keaton's actual height is impertinent.

Keaton's Batman is technically the same as Kilmer and Clooney, and therefore has defeated multiple enemies on multiple occasions, easily flipped Robin who easily defeated multiple enemies (he even handled one or two BEFORE he was trained in Forever), and had some nice gadgets. Even in just the first movie and its sequel, he defeated multiple goons on multiple occasions without breaking a sweat (excepting his battle after crashing the Batplane, when he could barely stand sand STILL won against the Joker's goons), and showed pretty good strength feats (casually kicking a goon through the door springs to mind), and was even supposed to be pretty fast (several scenes of him casually blocking sword strikes and such), regardless of the realities of the costume (~77 lbs in '89, ~50 lbs for the rest of the series). That said, Catwoman looked more skilled, and faster. We never saw her take out more than fodder, but the same goes for Keaton. His armor would provide an advantage (bulletproof, survived a multiple-story fall in '89), though any bladed weapons would penetrate. Catwoman, 6/10.

EDIT: What I said above goes for the suited fight, the un-costumed one goes to Catwoman, 8/10.

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9964 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't really take this thread seriously... This is like Luke Skywalker from return of the Jedi vs Anakin Skywalker Revenge of the Sith...

#17 Edited by EnhancedHuman (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Keaton was a tiny man, they had him stand on a box during crowd scenes.

Michael Keaton is 1.74 cm -- average height

Short stature is less than 1.70 cm

Silvester Stallone is 1,75 cm

Van Damme is 1,72 cm

Wesley Snipes is 1,75 cm

Chuck Norris is 1,74 cm

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

Nolan's Batman would have destroyed her, Keaton's wouldn't.
#19 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting scenes have developed in the last 20 years so

Hathaway Catwoman>>>>>>Keaton Batman

#20 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Hathaway look completely unathletic. Gangly with no muscle tone.

#21 Posted by LuckLuchiano (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats would woop b1chslap Selina and take her home as his reward

#22 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would whoop Catwomans a$$.........