Batgirls get a day of prep

Barbara has access to her computers

All standard gear and abilities

#2 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

Team definitely take him.

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman dies

#4 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I just paired the two together since Cass is a better combatant than Bruce but lacks his intelligence, while Barbara has intelligence that rivals his but doesn't has his combat skills. Each of the two has what the other lacks.

#5 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtsyGal said:

Really? I just paired the two together since Cass is a better combatant than Bruce but lacks his intelligence, while Barbara has intelligence that rivals his but doesn't has his combat skills. Each of the two has what the other lacks.

Cass can beat Bruce in a random encounter intelligence wouldnt factor into it that much.
#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#7 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@ArtsyGal said:

Cass can beat Bruce in a random encounter intelligence wouldnt factor into it that much.

Really? I was told that she can beat him in a hand to hand combat battle, but would lose in an "anything goes" battle. The reasoning for this was that he could use tricks and strategies to beat her. That's why I added Barbara so she could do the same and even figure out some of his strategies.

#8 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

@ArtsyGal said:

Really? I was told that she can beat him in a hand to hand combat battle, but would lose in an "anything goes" battle. The reasoning for this was that he could use tricks and strategies to beat her. That's why I added Barbara so she could do the same and even figure out some of his strategies.

Well he trained her so she knows his combat strategy but she was also trained by her father and tends to be a bit more unpredictable.
#9 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I see, thanks.

So, anyone here disagree with the Batgirls winning?

#10 Posted by JediXMan (31290 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, Cass could very arguably do it without Barbara.

#12 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Batman dies

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass is a match for Batman on her own. Its debatable which one would win out, so adding a teammate and stipulations that favor the team is overkill.

#14 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain is arguably KK's ancestor

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason I'm thinking Batman could win. With his utility belt at hand I wouldn't underestimate him.

#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie could possible be as good a fighter as Bruce (morals on) but she isn't better if but by a microscopic margin. Bruce holds back because he doesn't kill and he's a tough teacher/trainer. Morals off he kills (opposing his no killing policy) both. Morals on team wins handily.

#17 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

Cass is a match for Batman on her own. Its debatable which one would win out, so adding a teammate and stipulations that favor the team is overkill.

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Cassie could possible be as good a fighter as Bruce (morals on) but she isn't better if but by a microscopic margin. Bruce holds back because he doesn't kill and he's a tough teacher/trainer. Morals off he kills (opposing his no killing policy) both. Morals on team wins handily.

The team have prep, after all....

#18 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Solo's

#19 Posted by jashro44 (25408 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra solos.

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

Barbara is a non factor,as she gets one-shotted within the first 5 seconds.

#21 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Batman's knowledge of both is too great, I dunno, they're both under his wing I don't think he'd not be prepared if they ever turned against him.

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Barbara is dumb enough to go h2h with Batman. She will let Cassandra do that. Barbara is the brains and she also has her utility belt and she knows Bruce as well as he knows her.

#23 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was pure H2H, Batman would get stomped due to Cassie being arguably better and having Barbara as a minor distraction. Since he has gear, he won't go down that easily.

#24 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins in a tough fight.