#1 Edited by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

All Characters have one day preparation time.

No suits or weapons are available to the characters (including Cap's Sheild)

H2H fighting match

fight takes place on a farm.

Winner By Death or KO

Morals Off

#3 Edited by TheGrayGhost (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren:

Its obvious duh.

They practice

#4 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with batman here his h2h feats are superior to black panther and captain america

#5 Posted by dondave (38402 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

What is the point of prep time if no suits or weapons are available? Does Bruce just spend the 24 hours replacing every drop of blood in his body with Venom? Does T'Challa whip out the shadow physics? Does Captain America.....I dunno, hum the Star-Spangled Banner all day for inspiration?

Lol

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (9744 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with batman here his h2h feats are superior to black panther and captain america

Based on what exactly? At the very least they're equal. Mind you he's still physically outclassed by Steve and T'Challa(who is currently superhuman).

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (43529 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (43529 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

What is the point of prep time if no suits or weapons are available? Does Bruce just spend the 24 hours replacing every drop of blood in his body with Venom? Does T'Challa whip out the shadow physics? Does Captain America.....I dunno, hum the Star-Spangled Banner all day for inspiration?

LMAO.

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa

#10 Posted by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

They practice and get in good form .

#11 Posted by dorukesin (6459 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce > T'Challa > Steve (with prep)

T'Challa > Steve > Bruce (without prep)

#12 Posted by reaverlation (16358 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa,Bruce,Steve prep or no prep