who would win i think batman

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By symbiote5
In a fight between the two, it really depends on if they are just thrown in together, or if Bats has time to prepare. If they are just thrown in together for a fight, Cap would win every time. Both have excellent hand to hand combat skills ,ut Bat's is just a man (peak athlete condition, but just a man). Cap drank the super soldier serum which gives him greater strength, endurance, speed and reflexes.

If Bats has time to prepare, he wins. He is an excellent strategist and tactition
stupaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By stupaman

If they were on-top of a building, Batman would win. He has the acrobatics and gliding ability. If they were on the ground Captain America would win. The shield combined with his superhuman reflexes could stop most of Batman's attacks or gadgets. In Amalgam comics they fought to a standstill. This would most probably happen again. If this happened Batman would eventually have to quit due to fatigue, but Cap never gets tired.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think it would go like it did in Amalgam and in JLA/Avengers, a standstill. They're kinda perfectly matched.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Bumping. don't any of you dare say "this has been done before". I couldn't find one with out an additional twist, so I used the oldest to newest option on the search function, and this was the first one with out extra things like giving them lantern rings etc.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By darktiger

i say bats

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alexander505

@symbiote5 said:

In a fight between the two, it really depends on if they are just thrown in together, or if Bats has time to prepare. If they are just thrown in together for a fight, Cap would win every time. Both have excellent hand to hand combat skills ,ut Bat's is just a man (peak athlete condition, but just a man). Cap drank the super soldier serum which gives him greater strength, endurance, speed and reflexes.

If Bats has time to prepare, he wins. He is an excellent strategist and tactition

Batman does not need to prepare to fight someone like Cap

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By btmt

@Alexander505 said:

@symbiote5 said:

Batman does not need to prepare to fight someone like Cap

THIS^^^

When I read any forum post about fight which includes BATMAN, every other comicvine members pops out this sentence "Batman needs preparation time to fight".

This is just ridiculous, I mean he is the "BATMAN" after this many years of experience and training in crime fighting against Human and Superhuman enemies he doesn't need any time to prepare to fight.

Even in the New52 I haven't seen BATMAN preparing much for fights, you can see during the "Court of owl" story arc BATMAN doesn't even got the time to rest after engaging in fights with TALONS and BATMAN still have kicked all TALON'S owl butt.

Though this is the close match because Captain America is powerful super soldier or may be a superhuman but BATMAN have also made himself a "peak human" with many extensive training and experience and yes BATMAN is genius too.

I will vote for BATMAN.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alexander505

The point is that Cap has always been overrated. I do not understand like Batman, a peak human, must prepare to fight another...peak human (is funny, right?), where Cap, has even less knowledge about martial arts techniques, compared to Batman. Also has an armor that protects him better and has always gadgtes with him. Absurd.The truth is that the Marvel characters are ALWAYS set higher than those of DC Comics.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Batman

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By btmt

@Alexander505 said:

The point is that Cap has always been overrated. I do not understand like Batman, a peak human, must prepare to fight another...peak human (is funny, right?), where Cap, has even less knowledge about martial arts techniques, compared to Batman. Also has an armor that protects him better and has always gadgtes with him. Absurd.The truth is that the Marvel characters are ALWAYS set higher than those of DC Comics.

Exactly. You are completely right.

Here is the few lines from Comicvine's own Batman wiki page which contains this lines about Batman's few physical abilities:

Because of Batman's physique, he has accomplished feats that normal human beings would almost call superhuman. Batman has been said to be trained in every martial art known to man, and out of every single one of those forms of fighting he knows 127 that are deadly. Those 127 are the main forms of fighting he uses. However, he changes it up to seem unpredictable to men or superhumans.

Because of his training Batman has also mastered all weapons known to man, even firearms.Batman's combat skills surpass most metahumans and normal men, and he even knows every pressure point and nerve strike in the human body, which he inflicts dangerous pain to his enemies which can cause dizziness, numbness, unconsciousness, temporary paralyze, disorientation, and even death. He is in 100% physical peak in every area of his body and mind.

Batman has upper hand against Captain America in all kind of fighting techniques.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexander505

Exactly. Does not fanboy, but objective people say that Batman has no problems in beating Cap. No need to devise a plan to beat Cap, not a superhuman like Superman. It is not even the levels of Spider-Man. Everybody knows that. Batman is more than a technical level in martial arts, is the fact that, in the comics, it's been said many times that Batman has mastered every martial art in the world, and expert in 127 different fighting styles. Cap has never been shown nor has he ever said anything like that. So ...

The fight between the two is very interesting and balanced. Batman can win. Cap can win. This is the point.

I finished.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By darktiger

I say bats got this

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alexander505

Ah, there is also to say that Batman has the advantage of fighting in Gotham. He knows everything the his city.