• 71 results
#1 Edited by The Stegman (23012 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario- Steve Rogers and Bruce Wayne have been captured by an obsessed Hunger Games fan and are forced to participate in a one on one survival Scenario.  

1-The setting is a forest approximately 6 miles in diameter, shaped in a circle, Neither combatant can go outside of that 6 mile diameter or else they will be electrocuted by an invisible fence. The forest is full of small animals such as lizards, mice, birds, and insects, as well as natural spots such as springs, ponds, and vegetation.

2-Both Steve and Bruce start out fully rested, a distance of 25 feet apart with one knack sack each, full of  weapons and limited supplies at their disposal,  

3. the weapons are as follows: 
 -One broadsword 
-Two Hunting knives 
-One bow with six arrows 

4. The supplies are as follows: 
 -One canteen of water  
-One pack of crackers
- One first aid kit that includes bandages, needle and thread, and a small bottle of antiseptic.  

5. There will be no more weapons or supplies given to them if they discard or use up what they have, thus, they would have to live off the land. 

6. As an extension of rule number 2, Neither Steve nor Bruce have any of their regular gear, no utility belts, bat suits, shields or guns.  

7. Morals OFF for both combatants, they are willing to kill each other.  

8 They have 72 hours to kill the other, or else an extinction team of Catman, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Wolverine, and Kraven the Hunter will be sent in to kill BOTH of them.  

Can one kill the other before the time runs out??  

vs 

#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve and Bruce work together to figure a way out and then find the punk and beat the tar out of him.

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill go with batman better with stealth

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#5 Posted by SlimJ87D (9319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby  said: 
Steve and Bruce work together to figure a way out and then find the punk and beat the tar out of him.
I was thinking the same thing. If not, then Steve wins it. 
#6 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

bats takes him. better stealth and better with the weapons given.

#7 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

The weapons lend themselves to Batman. He's very talented with swords, having fought Ra's al Ghul and the League many times. Steve is only talented with modern weapons. Not to mention that Batman is a far better hunter.

#8 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9430 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stalks Steve, then kills him

#9 Posted by The_Elemetal (148 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Bats has got this. He observes his surroundings. Steve sets up a camp. Bruce preps himself for the fight. He sets up a trap using the thread and 4 of his arrows. around Steve's camp using stealth. He climbs up a tree and shoots an arrow. He quickly gets away. Steve is hit, but not hurt. He charges Bruce firing arrows Bruce dodges but is hit by one. He then leads Steve into a trap, Bruce cuts the thread, causing the arrows to fire on steve. Steve realizes whats going and gets away but is hit in the leg. Bruce shoots Steves bow and breaks it but is out of arrows himself. They close the distance and have a close combat battle with the swords which i think Bruce is able to use better. Same with hunting knives. Steve

#10 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@Shawnbaby said:
I was thinking the same thing. If not, then Steve wins it.

Agreed. plus it's been stated in Secret Avengers that Steve can master any weapon in seconds. Is this canon? If so then I think Steve wins. Honestly even if not true I still think Steve wins

#11 Posted by nickthedevil (11551 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve

#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Peeta solos...with his bread.

#13 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Steve.
#14 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Best Bread goes to The Muffin Man

#15 Edited by nickzambuto (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

That needs to be a meme.

Peeta's bread... lol

Anyway, I think Batman takes the majority. If they decide to get it over and done with and just fight it out right then, Bats can win if he gets a weapon. If they part and try to hunt each other down, Bats once again wins via traps and stealth.

This is a great thread though. Ima steal the idea and make it into my own thread tommorrow (though I will greatly expand it).

#16 Posted by Wyldsong (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap for the win.

#17 Edited by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy. Just like in the movie/book, Steve and Bats fake a love affair, playing on the emotions of the Game-makers. A couple of kisses, and they're both on their way to freedom

.@texasdeathmatch said:

Or this.

#18 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#19 Posted by sharingan_eyes (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Batman, dude just survived being beaten and poisoned in an underground maze for days and days, not to mention I think he'd be better with stealth.

#20 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Cap here.

#21 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce goddamn Wayne.

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio

The extinction team wins.

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

The extinction team wins.

#24 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Exactly :)

#25 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who has said "steve" has no reasoing. they simply say steve. everyone who claims batman gives the same reasons, superior with stealth/given weapons. if you think steve then please state why.

#26 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight could go either way.

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap due to superior physical stats.

#28 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

bats takes him. better stealth and better with the weapons given.

#29 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: this

#30 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

the only thing i can think of here that steve has on bruce is better stamina, and better healing rate.

Neither of which will help him here given the time, bruce has great stamina, and wont go down in the time limit.

So what stats are you referring to?

#31 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

the only thing i can think of here that steve has on bruce is better stamina, and better healing rate.

Neither of which will help him here given the time, bruce has great stamina, and wont go down in the time limit.

Strength and speed.

#32 Posted by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

How does strength and speed help are they having a weight lifting and race competition

#33 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Show me feats of steves and ill show bruce on par in speed, strength and agility.

#34 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely giving my vote to Cap, here.

#35 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

How does strength and speed help are they having a weight lifting and race competition

Strength and speed allows Cap to overpower Wayne.

#36 Posted by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Did you even read the OP where does it say they have to kill each other only threw H2H

#37 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Show me his supposed "superior" strength and speed please so we can further debate.

#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Show me his supposed "superior" strength and speed please so we can further debate.

Alright.

STRENGTH:

Easily breaks chains
Breaks steel door
Lifts Big Bertha

SPEED:

Effortlessly dodges bullets
Explains that he "sees bullets faster than most Human

Just a taste for right now.

@Immortal777 said:

Did you even read the OP where does it say they have to kill each other only threw H2H

Exactly. And Cap's superior physical attributes should give him the win.

#39 Posted by nick_hero22 (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Alright.

STRENGTH:

Easily breaks chains
Breaks steel door
Lifts Big Bertha

SPEED:

@Immortal777 said:

Batman has feats easily on par with thoses, even though I would have to accept that Captain America is slightly physically superior.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/29-1699/batman-respect-thread/92-627497/

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by nick_hero22 (6730 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: give me a second and i will show bruce performing the same or better.

#43 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Easily breaks chains
Breaks steel door
Lifts Big Bertha

@NEEK_03 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Strength and speed.

Alright.

STRENGTH:

SPEED:

@Immortal777 said:

Batman has feats easily on par with thoses, even though I would have to accept that Captain America is slightly physically superior.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/29-1699/batman-respect-thread/92-627497/

easily breaks chains

ripping a steel vault while UNDER water.

benching WELL over 1K. notice the weight on the plate.

easily dodges close range machinegunfire.

so i still dont see the superior stats......

#44 Posted by RJDdelcastillo (14 posts) - - Show Bio

if it goes to upfront battle, Cap's gonna bite the Bats head off with so much ease, military training has Cap covered for the weapons available, and im guessing he learned a couple of thins from good ol' Clint Barton to shoot the Bat right between the eyes. BUT if it is a stealth battle, i expect Bruce to win it in a tough one.Cap has been fighting more espionage missions as of late, but the bat is gonna win in stealth.

#45 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: in reference to superior stats and feats, these are just some more for Cap

Cap dodging lasers, and bullets AFTER they've been fired
Cap blocking and dodging multiple machinegun fire
Cap catches rocketing torpedo
Cap dodges bullet AFTER it's been fired
Cap benching 1100lbs, doing gymnastic, and then curling 500lbs
Cap stops a falling elevator with him and Falcon in it.
#46 Posted by rdskns4eva (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I think Batman can take this. Both would be good with camo, Batman being a master and sneaking and Captain America being in the military and all. But I can see Batman sneaking up on Caps. I cant see it the other way. Now, if for whatever reason it came down to hand to hand, Bats is dead. But I dont think it would get to that. Bats by stealth assasination.

#47 Posted by jritter (51 posts) - - Show Bio

With 72 hours doesn't Batman just watch for an extended period of time and then take out Caps at the most opportune time?

#48 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Batman stalks Steve, then kills him

#49 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats can't outrun or outfight Cap his only hope is to use stealth.

#50 Posted by The Stegman (23012 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, I shall bump this!