• 96 results
funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By funckygarcon

instead of arguing this fight all day long, and the fans of each of them will declare their favorite as the winner for some reason or another. the guys at Start channel on YouTube made a real life fight between Captain America and Batman. very realistic fight !!!

the thing here is that the video acts as a crowd pleaser, if u like a superhero more than the other one, you click his name at the end of the video and it will redirect you to the final scene of the fight where Captain America or Batman wins, suit yourself. you can choose your favorite to win and just click his name as the final scene plays, and your favorite wins it.

you can subscribe to the channel for new comic fights each week. example:- Superman vs Goku...etc.

here is the link of the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_BVqa4gpdM&feature=g-all-u

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MetalSonic

Captain America still wins though, its already been done in cross overs.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By funckygarcon

@MetalSonic said:

have you watched the fight? it's Sick!!

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By funckygarcon

@MetalSonic said:

and if u want Batman to win, just click on his name at the end.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Roman

@MetalSonic said:

Captain America still wins though, its already been done in non-canon cross overs based on voting, not facts and feats.

Fixed.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By funckygarcon

@The_Roman said:

@MetalSonic said:

Captain America still wins though, its already been done in non-canon cross overs based on voting, not facts and feats.

Fixed.

tell me your opinion on the fight you saw, and if u didn't go see it right away.

i don't know about you guys, but i always dreamed of someone who would put superheroes against each other in a real fight

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Roman

I think in comics, Batman would win.

Movie Cap would beat Movie Batman though.

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MetalSonic

@The_Roman said:

@MetalSonic said:

Fixed.

*shrug* A comic is a comic. Both characters have defeated beings they shouldn't even be able to touch (batman vs superman, cap vs galactus) and they are both incredible fighters, but when you take away the PiS they are two very strong fighters. Perez is the one who wrote the story for JLA/Avengers anyways. I know that the fights in DC vs MARVEL were fan picked, but regardless in that series as well as JLA/Avengers Batman and Cap are pretty even. Batman admits that Captain America is his equal as a fighter and would win in the long run, but that the fighting was pointless, which Cap agrees with. And honestly you can't really argue that point. Captain America has been alive for a very long time and has gone through extensive training in hand to hand combat. Bruce has also gone through extensive training in hand to hand combat, but Captain America has the added benefit of the SSS and can literally last longer.

high_savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By high_savage

i don't see any reason or possibilities for capt to win against the bat...capt maybe stronger than the bat, but the batman can outwit capt whether with or without their weapons...

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By funckygarcon

guys, i already said that instead of arguing the winner, go choose it and see him win. If u like Batman they will play the final scene where Batman wins, if u like Captain America they will also play the scene where he wins.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The_Roman said:

I think in comics, Batman would win.

Movie Cap would beat Movie Batman though.

Agreed

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By greenteaforme

The thing is, Batman carries liquid nitrogen bombs and things in his belt.

It wouldn't be difficult for him to simply freeze Captain America solid.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@funckygarcon said:

guys, i already said that instead of arguing the winner, go choose it and see him win. If u like Batman they will play the final scene where Batman wins, if u like Captain America they will also play the scene where he wins.

Ignoring who I think would win, I just want to say thank you so much for posting this, as that is straight up awesome. I'm definately subbing in anticipation of whatever fight they do next.

Now that that is out of the way... Batman would win. The JLA/Avengers crossover is canon, that's been confirmed by both Marvel and DC. The thing people don't get though is, Batman never said Cap would win, just that he could. Batman said, quote, "It's concievable that you could beat me Avenger, but, that would take a very long time." He was trying to convince Cap that them fighting was pointless, and they should focus on the actual bad guy.

Batman is too versatile, he can just throw a smoke bomb and sneak up on Cap, wreck him with his superior skill. Throw in a bat tazer, some explosives, a trip line... Batman's gadgets give him the win in my book. Not to mention he wears bullet proof body armor, so that nullifies the strength advantage pretty much.

In a 1 on 1 strictly hand to hand bout though, that's where Cap takes the lead. Batman's superior skill isn't enough to overcome the physical gap.

Anyway, as I said, thanks for posting this video. I love these things.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By funckygarcon

@greenteaforme said:

The thing is, Batman carries liquid nitrogen bombs and things in his belt.

It wouldn't be difficult for him to simply freeze Captain America solid.

Batman is a beast !!

but in a one on one fight where Captain doesn't have his shield and Batman doesn't have his utility belt. i think Captain America would win, due to strength and powerhouse moves.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By funckygarcon

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

Ignoring who I think would win, I just want to say thank you so much for posting this, as that is straight up awesome. I'm definately subbing in anticipation of whatever fight they do next.

Now that that is out of the way... Batman would win. The JLA/Avengers crossover is canon, that's been confirmed by both Marvel and DC. The thing people don't get though is, Batman never said Cap would win, just that he could. Batman said, quote, "It's concievable that you could beat me Avenger, but, that would take a very long time." He was trying to convince Cap that them fighting was pointless, and they should focus on the actual bad guy.

Batman is too versatile, he can just throw a smoke bomb and sneak up on Cap, wreck him with his superior skill. Throw in a bat tazer, some explosives, a trip line... Batman's gadgets give him the win in my book. Not to mention he wears bullet proof body armor, so that nullifies the strength advantage pretty much.

In a 1 on 1 strictly hand to hand bout though, that's where Cap takes the lead. Batman's superior skill isn't enough to overcome the physical gap.

Thank you, you're welcome. i just knew you all wanted to see an actual fight rather than imagining it. i subscribed too. i expect big fights from these guys. anyway, did you like the fight? who did you choose in the final scene?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@funckygarcon said:

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

Thank you, you're welcome. i just knew you all wanted to see an actual fight rather than imagining it. i subscribed too. i expect big fights from these guys. anyway, did you like the fight? who did you choose in the final scene?

I loved it. It was really well done, these aren't your standard nerds if they can pull off all those acrobatics :P

I watched both endings, they were both concievable to happen if Cap and Bats were to fight for real, though I gotta say IMO Batman's finisher was more badass. lol

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By funckygarcon

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

I loved it. It was really well done, these aren't your standard nerds if they can pull off all those acrobatics :P

I watched both endings, they were both concievable to happen if Cap and Bats were to fight for real, though I gotta say IMO Batman's finisher was more badass. lol

seriously? a rear naked choke? i think a shield bash right through your chin is more bad-ass, lol

but that's your opinion and i learned to respect any opinion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@funckygarcon said:

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

seriously? a rear naked choke? i think a shield bash right through your chin is more bad-ass, lol

but that's your opinion and i learned to respect any opinion.

It was the combination of a smoke-bomb punch, beat-down move from Arkham City, and THEN the headlock that did it for me.

Oh, and I'm sure "I'M BATMAN" has something to do with my preference for it as well. :P

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By funckygarcon

if u liked the fight guys, please share it with your friends, contacts, any fan of comics. this has to reach everyone. I was lucky to find it and i think it is unfair to deny this fight and any future fights to the fans !!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By Strider1992

Is it me or could the Batman in that video absolutely mop the floor with Nolan's Batman?

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By funckygarcon

@Strider92 said:

Is it me or could the Batman in that video absolutely mop the floor with Nolan's Batman?

this Batman can defeat any Movie version of Batman, enough said.

i actually think that this Batman had more spirit than any of them, i really felt like this was THE BATMAN.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@funckygarcon said:

@Strider92 said:

i actually think that this Batman had more spirit than any of them, i really felt like this was THE BATMAN.

They both seemed to be based off the comic versions, the suits were more in line with the movies but that's probably because they're simply easier to get a hold of.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By funckygarcon

@nickzambuto said:

@funckygarcon said:

@Strider92 said:

They both seemed to be based off the comic versions, the suits were more in line with the movies but that's probably because they're simply easier to get a hold of.

Captain's Costume looked bad !! but once the fight starts, it's easy to ignore the costumes, the action is enough

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MAZAHS117

Yeah, Caps costume is pretty weak, but I loved the fight though.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By ImmortalOne

@MetalSonic said:

Crossovers are non-canon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun video

Delta1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Delta1938

@MetalSonic said:

Haven't read the crossover set in WWII, but last I checked, Batman won in the only time I've seen them fight with a conclusive winner. And it was also canon for it's time I believe. Also, if the WWII one had Cap win, that was an ELSEWORLDS.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By funckygarcon

@Delta1938 said:

@MetalSonic said:

Haven't read the crossover set in WWII, but last I checked, Batman won in the only time I've seen them fight with a conclusive winner. And it was also canon for it's time I believe. Also, if the WWII one had Cap win, that was an ELSEWORLDS.

he won by votes, it's a popularity contest rather than an actual fight based on feats and abilities

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Trodorne

Ends in a draw, both men will not give up. they will never quit and will see more of the commonalities between each other.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THORSON

cap

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

That Batman was bad-ass

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@funckygarcon: Awesome video. I like how they let you choose which one you wanted to win,

as opposed to making a video where Batman, or Cap wins and that's the end of it.

Avatar image for original_human_torch
Original_Human_Torch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wins. He is simply above Batman in ALL physical aspects, period. Similar skill levels, but one is faster,stronger, and able to take more punishment (Captain America).

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By New_World_Order

Cap

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CalebHara

Batman wins this, for whatever reasons i have stated in every Batman vs Captian America thread.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GypRosetti

With weapons Batman - he has too many tricks up his sleeve. Without weapons Cap - he's basically roided up, stronger and has more stamina.

Batman1000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Batman1000000

Batman will always beat Captain America.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kcaz

@Original_Human_Torch said:

Captain America wins. He is simply above Batman in ALL physical aspects, period. Similar skill levels, but one is faster,stronger, and able to take more punishment (Captain America).

you forget that batman is far more intelligent. sure captain america is on steroids, but batman has technology on his side, KO gas and captain america goes down, or maybe ice pellets to immobilize, or electric batarang to stun

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap'n!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethoKi

@UltraSuperTrooper: Well, we are rooting for our respective avatars..... I say Batman.

Your move.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Batman242: haha yeah, Im usually not a huge fan of replying in threads where its my avatar cause I seem very biased.

I guess my rebuttal is I say Cap?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MethoKi

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

@Batman242: haha yeah, Im usually not a huge fan of replying in threads where its my avatar cause I seem very biased.

Ha, people accuse me of being biased all the time. Do you see who my avatar is? I don't have to explain anything with this guy and his absurd fans. lol, I'm not one of 'em though. I can openly admit when he loses a battle. This battle I don't see him losing. If it was H2H, he would lose due to the length of it. (Batman would lose)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Batman242 said:

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

Ha, people accuse me of being biased all the time. Do you see who my avatar is? I don't have to explain anything with this guy and his absurd fans. lol, I'm not one of 'em though. I can openly admit when he loses a battle. This battle I don't see him losing. If it was H2H, he would lose due to the length of it. (Batman would lose)

I have the same problem with posting on Deathstroke battles, but in reality, it just means we know a lot about the characters we defend right? :D I see Batman having too much versatility here. Captain America basically has his shield and maybe a pistol. But Batman has his utility belt, as well as projectiles. Batman should take this one, but it is still a close fight.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By krauser99

Cap 8/10

The next step in human evolution vs a man at the top of his peak.  Super Soldier has this.  Athough Batman can put up a decent one.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MethoKi

@Cable_Extreme: That is right. I hate when people say I'm biased when I use actual proof and when I say proof, I mean canon proof -__-. When it comes to them using gear, Batman would win IMO..... after a long tough fight.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Batman242: Agreed

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Batman242: Yeah haha there are def a lot of batman and cap fanboys out there, but I hear ya. I definitely admit when cap loses

@Cable_Extreme: Haha right? nothing wrong with defending your favorite characters as long as it isn't ridiculous.

In all seriousness though I could see this fight going either way. Both great fighters and great heroes in general. Both Cap and Bats have their pros and cons and each are one of the coolest in their respective universes.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@UltraSuperTrooper: Well, like me for example, I will have every scan of Deathstroke that I can bring up if an argument requires me to do. When people make quick guesses they a lot of times forget certain feats that only "fanboys" would remember :D I admit I am a Deathstroke "fanboy" but I will admit a loss (and cry) if he is at the odds to lose.

I think this is the case here with Batman242, he is simply saying why and how batman will win and the counter argument is that he is a fanboy.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Batman wins with standard equipment match...we all knew what he can does with those equipments[8/10]

Captain wins in H2H fight...better physical stats[8/10]

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cable_Extreme: haha yeah, nothing wrong with that. Everyone has to have a few favorites!