Batman vs Captain America

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lxlgiftedlxl: http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/reasons-batman-better-captain-america

thats the best article i could find that favors batman

happy now

Sebseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albert1alvera: but ur thinking stregth is above intellect.. Batman is way smarter than Cap which gives him a slight upper hand. Im not saying Cap isnt strong because i know he is.. But Batmans brains just help him too much

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*glances into thread wearily*

Cap *yawns* same as before.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#854  Edited By livewyre718

Cap in a long tough fight. I think his endurance wears Bruce out.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebseb: cap is the smartest fighting machine taht will ever live.

It came with the supersoldier serum

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebseb: coming from a cap fan

Lol

That came from someone who says batman can beat everyone

Hes my hero

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cap in a long tough fight. I think his endurance wears Bruce out.

I disagree especially with the armor Bats has and him being a better fighter, and the limited gadgets he has in the fight.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebseb: cap is the smartest fighting machine taht will ever live.

It came with the supersoldier serum

dude just think about it, captain America is a city boy who was injected with steroids. batman has gone through the hottest levels of hell and perfected the mind body and soul. batman would have captain America in a submission forcing him to tap out in the first 3 seconds.

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862  Edited By Albert1Alvera

@bouncyhippo: cap was made to be the best combat fighter and thinker of all time

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Most of the gadgets that Batman has can be negated by Cap's shield. For me Cap's physicals and reaction times>Batman's skill.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Most of the gadgets that Batman has can be negated by Cap's shield. For me Cap's physicals and reaction times>Batman's skill.

True, but that's if Batman throws them at him like a mad man, which he won't. The gear Batman has in this fight is good enough to fight Cap with if he uses it smart (which he will).

As for the reaction time and physicals they are better but not a huge game changer, especially since Batman is wearing his armor which will absorb Caps blows, also Batman's physicals and reaction time isn't that far behind Caps. I wouldn't say his physcials automatically cancel Batman's skill.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsamburger said:

True, but that's if Batman throws them at him like a mad man, which he won't. The gear Batman has in this fight is good enough to fight Cap with if he uses it smart (which he will).

As for the reaction time and physicals they are better but not a huge game changer, especially since Batman is wearing his armor which will absorb Caps blows, also Batman's physicals and reaction time isn't that far behind Caps. I wouldn't say his physcials automatically cancel Batman's skill.

Captain America's physical and reaction advantage is bigger than Batmans skill advantage, though. Because a statement could be made batman doesn't even have a skill advantage on Cap. Also Caps shield is obviously more durable than Bats armour. Caps shield has done some pretty crazy things, such as break ultrons neck.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: look cap was made to master all that involved fighting and war

Thats a fact

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:

Captain America's physical and reaction advantage is bigger than Batmans skill advantage, though. Because a statement could be made batman doesn't even have a skill advantage on Cap. Also Caps shield is obviously more durable than Bats armour. Caps shield has done some pretty crazy things, such as break ultrons neck.

His physicals and reaction isn't so far out of reach that Batman can't react to and keep up. While Cap has the better physicals, Bats own physicals aren't that far behind him.

Batman does have the skill advantage on Cap. While Cap is skilled, Bats is more skilled.

And while Cap shield is durable than Bats armor, Bats can and will dodge it if thrown. If he throws it he leaves him self vulnerable, and if it starts to ricochet Bats again will dogged it.

If up close CQC Bats can easily slip in the anesthetic gas and get him that way. Plus the gadgets in this fight can easily contribute to hitting Cap with Anesthetic Gas.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@bouncyhippo: look cap was made to master all that involved fighting and war

Thats a fact

Just throwing it out there Bats has mastered every violent art and can incapacitate some w/o drawing blood over 400 ways.

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871  Edited By Death-Killer

Could go either way.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#872  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@albert1alvera said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: yeah but cap is better

Nope he isn''t not even close.

They are equal in many areas except skill (Bats) and physicals (Cap).

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:

His physicals and reaction isn't so far out of reach that Batman can't react to and keep up. While Cap has the better physicals, Bats own physicals aren't that far behind him.

Batman does have the skill advantage on Cap. While Cap is skilled, Bats is more skilled.

And while Cap shield is durable than Bats armor, Bats can and will dodge it if thrown. If he throws it he leaves him self vulnerable, and if it starts to ricochet Bats again will dogged it.

If up close CQC Bats can easily slip in the anesthetic gas and get him that way. Plus the gadgets in this fight can easily contribute to hitting Cap with Anesthetic Gas.

No Caption Provided

Cap has some pretty mean strength feats. Give me a few Batman strength feats please? Also even if Cap isn't as skilled in the h2h aspect, his reaction speeds should still let him be able to keep up.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:

No Caption Provided

Cap has some pretty mean strength feats. Give me a few Batman strength feats please? Also even if Cap isn't as skilled in the h2h aspect, his reaction speeds should still let him be able to keep up.

In this daily work out he is Benching 1000lb: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batweightraining.jpg

He also lifted a 1000lb roof: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat1000.jpg

And his complete max is 2500lb: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batodyssey2-legpress2.jpg

I know of Cap has great strength feats, that's why I rate him a 1-2 tonner and I rate Batman at his absolute max and no higher as a 1 tonner.

I know Cap has the better physicals (but Bats can keep up) I said that already. I am saying that Batman could win in this match up due to his armor that can and will rebound Cap's strikes, due to it being very durable, His limited Gear (which is enough to assist him with the win), and the fact that he is more skilled.

His skill level is state here:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg and http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/det411.jpg

and I do know that cap is adept in all fighting, but Bruce is a master of all fighting.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:

No Caption Provided

In this daily work out he is Benching 1000lb: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batweightraining.jpg

He also lifted a 1000lb roof: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat1000.jpg

And his complete max is 2500lb: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batodyssey2-legpress2.jpg

I know of Cap has great strength feats, that's why I rate him a 1-2 tonner and I rate Batman at his absolute max and no higher as a 1 tonner.

I know Cap has the better physicals (but Bats can keep up) I said that already. I am saying that Batman could win in this match up due to his armor that can and will rebound Cap's strikes, due to it being very durable, His limited Gear (which is enough to assist him with the win), and the fact that he is more skilled.

His skill level is state here:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg and http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/det411.jpg

and I do know that cap is adept in all fighting, but Bruce is a master of all fighting.

No Caption Provided

Knowing more fighting styles/mastering more fighting styles doesn't mean you are going to be the better fighter. And as I said, even if Captain America lacks in the skill area, he makes up for it in his reaction speeds. Reaction speeds and more powerful hits>More fighting styles mastered.
Oh and: Debatable whether or not that comic is canon, but there.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876  Edited By DarthSamburger

Strength

Batman: 1000 lbs, possibly a bit more

Captain America: At his lowest, 1200, but in practice 5 tons at least, at most? 10 tons. He's been displayed easily overpowering people on this level, and has quite a few feats that could put him at 100 ton level, but I don't use PIS, which is what those were, but keep in mind they exist

So this puts Cap easily above Batman in strength, and at least should be able to overpower him, but let's keep going.

Speed

Batman: 26-30 MPH

Captain America: 50-60 MPH

This allows Cap to easily close the distance with Batman, bringing the fight into close quarters where Cap doesn't have to deal with many of Batman's toys.

Agility/Reflexes

Batman: 100 miliseconds maybe 80 miliseconds since this is comics, but no more.

Captain America: 4-5 miliseconds, At least 16x faster than Batman, at most? 25x faster. That means should Batman strike him, Cap's reflexes would allow him to dodge and retaliate much faster than Batman could react.

Durability

There are no numbers for this, but Cap would take it for the pure fact that, he takes more beatings than Batman, he survives larger-scale explosions, and tends to fight enemies like Iron Man-a 100+ tonner-and comes out fine.

Stamina

Captain America by far, Batman is human, he can get tired, Cap can't. If this turned into a war of attrition, Cap would take it.

Martial Prowess

Wash, both are masters of every single Martial Art, but if I had to, I'd give it more to Cap due to his experience with Asgardian, Olympian, Wakandan, and K'un-Lun fighting styles, though I don't know if Wonder Woman taught him Amazonian Martial Arts, or Superman Kryptonian, so it could easily wash once more.

Now, with pure strength Cap likely couldn't win against someone of Batman's skill, but with equal skill, that causes Cap to shoot up because he can then use the same techniques as Batman, plus more possibly, and he then has the strength to put out more damage, the reflexes to dodge more attacks, the durability to take more hits, and the stamina to keep hitting. That's what matters when two people are equal in skill on this level.

But then you also need to remember, Cap has a close-range weapon, which when it comes to Martial Arts, automatically gives someone a lethal advantage, sending Cap into the lead.

Defensive/Offensive Equipment

Now with armor alone I'd wash this out again, as both are made of lightweight Titanium and can withstand massive punishment, but you also have to take Cap's shield into this since that sounds as defense, and as a Proto-Adamantium/Vibranium shield, with Uru to enhance it as well, Batman does not have one weapon that can pierce that shield in his arsenal. While it may not cover enough of his body, consider this.

Both of their armors themselves might be equal, but their weapons determine who will bust through what, Batman's weapons won't go through Cap's armor easily, it's fire retardant, electrical retardant, etc.... but Cap's shield, that's gone through Adamantium once before, and regularly goes through Titanium armors, including that of Iron Man-who's even complimented Cap on the durability of his armor before. Which means should both of their weapons impact the other's armor, Cap's armor will hold up, Batman's won't

Versatility

As much as Cap can use his shield for, and all he can do with it, he can't match Batman's versatility, not by a longshot, Batman can do too much with his many weapons and that gives him the win, and being able to throw multiple weapons at once can truly do some damage.

Logistics

Cap, and while you may question this one, Cap's ability to reuse his shield over and over again means that he's not running out of ammo any time soon, giving Cap the advantage in this match. Eventually, no matter how long it takes, Batman's going to run out of ammo.

Batman's stealth

Now this category isn't just called 'Stealth', and you'll see why.

Batman is the master of stealth, very few have his abilities, he's a ninja and almost nobody can sense him, but nobody doesn't include Captain America.

The thing about Batman that people use is non-combat feats, sneaking around Superman when he's not paying attention, sneaking around other Superhumans when they're distracted with others and they can't focus on him. Besides, hearing his heartbeat doesn't work because not only does his armor quiet his heartbeat, but he has methods to slow it down, but Cap won't use that. Cap uses air currents and movement, and as someone with mass, Batman is subject to these. As he moves around, he interrupts natural air flow, and since two forces cannot occupy the same space at the same time, as Batman moves around he pushes around the air, and Cap can feel this disruption in currents, or the increase in force as Batman moves towards him, and can react to that, even in a smoke bomb he can do that and feel the movement and react. Not only that, but his eyes are enhanced to the point he'd sometimes been able to see perfectly in the dark with only the slightest bit of light around him. Even if both of those failed, this is a combat scenario and it's much harder not to make noise in combat and Cap could use that, easily. And then to really top it off, Cap's reflexes would make it entirely possible for him to simply grab Batman after the first strike and then wail on him, hard.

Strategy

Probably the biggest surprise to most people, Cap is the better strategist, as good a strategist as Batman is, as much as he can do with his mind, as much as he's done and he's worked for, it comes down to he's only human. It takes him time to come up with his best strategies. His strategies for the Justice League took weeks or months of prep and he tends to focus on an enemy's weak spot or something he can exploit, Cap doesn't have that when it comes down to it, at least not easily detectable. Cap's different, his strategies are more grounded in simply working the battlefield to his favor, fighting until there's an opening and taking it, you have Batman taking on Superman, Cap taking on Hulk, King Thor, Iron Man, Cap doesn't use their weaknesses against them, he simply fights, and wins with his strategy. He doesn't need to work it out beforehand.

Then like I said, Batman takes too long, he needs to develop something to win, he needs to develop a counter-measure, and he needs time to do it. I think a guy I met once put it nicely. If you tell Batman and Cap to kill a man who was going to conquer the entire world in a month-and their morals were removed-they'd go about it differently. Giving them the same info, same intel, they'd both come up with different results. Batman would analyze the data, spend about a week coming up with this analysis and then once he'd analyzed their every move, come up with every extra piece of info he could, he'd then spend another week working out the exact equipment he'd use, and then another working out his exact movements, and only then he'd move, and he'd do it without so much as a single witness.

Cap will calculate everything that night, and have a body on your desk by the next morning, 5 o'clock at the latest. That's the difference in their strategies, Cap simply calculates things faster, thinks them through faster, and he doesn't have so much tech to sift through, he just does it, and while more people might see him, he gets the job done faster and just as good, he just goes about the actual job differently.

In the end, as good as Batman is, his only real advantage is his versatility, and Cap's durability as well as his armor and shield work for him perfectly in that aspect.

The winner is Captain America.

Wow, you sound like someone who only reads Captain America.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bat will takeaway cap shield in 10 sec and then will beat him with it

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsamburger: And you sound like someone who doesn't read Captain America.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#879  Edited By bouncyhippo

@conner_wolf said:

@darthsamburger: And you sound like someone who doesn't read Captain America.

all batman needs to do is throw a grenade and captain America will jump on it and get blown into chunks. captain America's weakness is that he just loves hugging grenades.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: A grenade doesn't beat Gambit's explosion, which Cap tanked just fine, try again

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881  Edited By bouncyhippo

@conner_wolf said:

@bouncyhippo: A grenade doesn't beat Gambit's explosion, which Cap tanked just fine, try again

batman has better feats than captain America that's for sure.

he's dodge darkseid's undodgable omega beams.

he's survived outer space for 24 seconds.

he broke free from a coffin buried 60 feet underground in a strait jacket after being deprived of sleep for days all while being under the effects of a uknown cocktail poison in his system along with the joker's latest toxin.

he can stealth without being noticed by beings like superman

and his gadgets has electric shock chargers, grapple hooks, smoke grenades, disorienting grenades, and a lot of utility that captain America has not seen being immune to them.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: Captain America fights as a Gladiator with Devil Dinosaur.

Seriously, every single feat you mentioned is stupidly PIS. Cap has reacted to Hyperion and survived the longest against Thanos with the IG, so I guess in your book he wins?

Flash had trouble dodging the Omega Beams, Batman doesn't have a chance in hell.

And if you wanna use that, Captain America held up an entire multi-story building from collapsing.

And Cap can detect his enemies through their effect on the air around them and how that effects the environment, Batman can't mask that when he's around.

Cap's suit can protect him from electrical shock.

And he can recover incredibly fast from disorienting shock, and he's too fast for any of Batman's other gadgets.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@darthsamburger said:
@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:
@lxlgiftedlxl said:
@darthsamburger said:

No Caption Provided

Knowing more fighting styles/mastering more fighting styles doesn't mean you are going to be the better fighter.

True, but Bruce is more skilled in this case.

And as I said, even if Captain America lacks in the skill area, he makes up for it in his reaction speeds. Reaction speeds and more powerful hits>More fighting styles mastered.

And Batman's skill allows him to keep up with Cap, especially when you factor in armor and a few of is gadgets.

Oh and: Debatable whether or not that comic is canon, but there.

Its not, but it doesn't matter since the fight ended in a stalemate, like this fight will (I am just backing Bats since people assume he is useless without gadgets).

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: Captain America fights as a Gladiator with Devil Dinosaur.

Seriously, every single feat you mentioned is stupidly PIS. Cap has reacted to Hyperion and survived the longest against Thanos with the IG, so I guess in your book he wins?

Flash had trouble dodging the Omega Beams, Batman doesn't have a chance in hell.

And if you wanna use that, Captain America held up an entire multi-story building from collapsing.

And Cap can detect his enemies through their effect on the air around them and how that effects the environment, Batman can't mask that when he's around.

Cap's suit can protect him from electrical shock.

And he can recover incredibly fast from disorienting shock, and he's too fast for any of Batman's other gadgets.

Depends on the gadget and Caps jaw is still vulnerable to electrical attacks.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885  Edited By conner_wolf

@lxlgiftedlxl: Perhaps, but Cap is fast enough to dodge most of them, or block them with his shield if not. Or he has his body armor of course.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Perhaps, but Cap is fast enough to dodge most of them, or block them with his shield if not. Or he has his body armor of course.

Not denying that but Bats is also fast enough to be able to use his gadgets and Bats has his armor as well that is really good.

In this particular match up since Bruce gadgets are severely limited beyond his actual standard gear (but he has enough gadgets to successful), I think this match can go either way.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: I personally don't think so, external gadgets will nearly always be trumped by a superior physique, especially if Cap can bring it in close. Smoke grenades won't be effective since Cap can detect stealth while blindfolded rather easily, or just jump straight out of it, and honestly? From Batman's regular feats, he is not nearly as fast as Cap, who should be able to dance circles around Batman before Batman can do anything.

Albert1Alvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: I think it is a stalemate.

Batman may not be as fast as Cap, but he is fast enough to react to him in all cases. Batman's gadgets wouldn't be rendered useless because, he woun't be throwing them out crazy (due to him knowing he is limited in this area). I don't think that Cap will speed blitz him or rin circles around him because Batman has reactions good enough to keep up with him.

As for his armor it comes with gadgets built into, but the main function is that it will protect Bruce greatly in this match. Allowing him to take extra damage. As far as skill goes Batman is more skilled and better at h2h than Cap, whereas Cap has got the better physicals. Their equal in many areas except those two areas.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892  Edited By conner_wolf

@lxlgiftedlxl: Batman's armor won't protect him at all, the problem is that Cap's shield would crunch it like a cardboard box.

And Cap has microsecond reaction time is the thing, Batman won't be getting speedblitzed, but Cap's speed is great enough that he certainly isn't going to have an easy time of reacting to his attacks and most of them will probably hit their mark. Cap has no trouble dodging bullets after they've been fired automatically from multiple directions at near point blank range, I've seen Batman do that once, maybe twice with a single bullet from a single gun, Cap does it on a daily basis with no sweat off his back. That just puts Cap on a high enough level of speed in a street-level fight that he should be able to get more strikes on Batman, and with Cap's high strength compared to Batman's durability, and his shield, he shouldn't have any problem dealing damage to Batman with these strikes.

On top of that, Cap is superior in every physical category, he can take more hits from anything Batman throws at him, fight longer, hit harder, and dodge more hits than Batman can dodge of his. You can't bypass that, what gadgets do Batman have that can really do anything to Cap? It's doubtful his batarangs would even pierce his armor, it was meant to stand up to vampire bites from the day it was created and has withstood pretty powerful slashes and hits. Show me anything Batman has on a regular basis that he can throw out that'll hurt Cap.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: And I'm gonna say it, Cap is at least Batman's equal in H2H. He is one of Marvel's finest Martial Artist and this has been made clear many times. He is not simply adept like Death Battle says, he is a master, it's stated very plainly in his stats that he is a master and not just of regular Martial Arts, they can't measure up to his level of skill, so he created his own Martial Art, that's how skilled Cap is. He's taken on Iron Fist, Daredevil, Taskmaster, Black Panther, Wolverine, the masters of the Marvel universe, and either stalemated, or beaten all of them. There's arguments that they were tired made by a certain DC fan on this sitebut it's not like they were on the verge of collapsing. In X-Men v Avengers Wolverine and Cap fought to a stalemate, Wolverine's only advantage was shown to be those claws, which allowed him to easily slash Cap open, but against this physically superior fighter, Cap was able to use tactics and strategy to match him. He has beaten Black Panther, and it's argued BP was distracted, both were distracted, and BP had knowledge of many fighting styles Cap doesn't have.

Then to really top it off, no matter who either of them have beaten, no matter what fighting styles they know, it's stated very explicitly that there's one thing Cap has Batman doesn't, he has a natural fighting skill and ability. He can adapt to any fighting style no matter how new, adapt to any level of skill, adapt to any type of enemy and match or exceed them within moments of first contact, much like Taskmaster can, which is reasonable, considering the enhancements to Cap's brain would effect the same places that enhanced Taskmaster's.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Batman's armor won't protect him at all, the problem is that Cap's shield would crunch it like a cardboard box.

I don't thinks so. Cap is a 1-2 tonner, Batman has taken beatings from Venom enhanced Bane, Killer Crock and Clayface all who are around that range of strength. Bats armor is very durable.

And Cap has microsecond reaction time is the thing, Batman won't be getting speedblitzed, but Cap's speed is great enough that he certainly isn't going to have an easy time of reacting to his attacks and most of them will probably hit their mark.

Like I said Batman can and will keep up, I didn't say it would be easy, just like Cap has to watch out for Batman.

Cap has no trouble dodging bullets after they've been fired automatically from multiple directions at near point blank range, I've seen Batman do that once, maybe twice with a single bullet from a single gun, Cap does it on a daily basis with no sweat off his back.

Batman has done it more than twice from uzi's, he has saved a kid surrounded, etc

That just puts Cap on a high enough level of speed in a street-level fight that he should be able to get more strikes on Batman, and with Cap's high strength compared to Batman's durability, and his shield, he shouldn't have any problem dealing damage to Batman with these strikes.

Still Batman would be able to keep up with him, and their blows will be even, like Batman has to watch for that shield (which is visible and Bruce knows about it due to being visible), Cap has to watch for his anestetic gas and gadgets built in to his suit (which aren't so visible). And Batman's striking power is hard enough to hurt Cap.

On top of that, Cap is superior in every physical category, he can take more hits from anything Batman throws at him,

I know he is physically superior, but he isn't out the range of Batman being able to keep up with him.

fight longer, hit harder

Batman can fight for 28 hours straight, but I doubt the fight will last that long, especially with two skilled combatants.

Hits harder is debatable, Batman has good striking feats.

and dodge more hits than Batman can dodge of his.

Debatable, both can anticipate and both have taken on the best of the best in their universe

You can't bypass that, what gadgets do Batman have that can really do anything to Cap?

Normally tear gas, sonics, explosive batarngs, but in this match up anesthetic Gas will work.

It's doubtful his batarangs would even pierce his armor, it was meant to stand up to vampire bites from the day it was created and has withstood pretty powerful slashes and hits.

No but a combination of his batarangs with smore pellets and anestetic gas will work.

Show me anything Batman has on a regular basis that he can throw out that'll hurt Cap.

Regularly speaking he has various gases (tear, fear, anestetic), explosive batarangs that look like regular ones, sonics, etc and coupled with his skill and armor he would be able to hurt Cap.

In this match up since the OP severely limited Bats, hes going to be relying on his armor (which is good enough to rebound Caps blows), Limited Gadgets (which anestetic gas is a part of) to assist him and his superior fighting skill to beat Cap.

Thats why I calling this one a stalemate.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: I'm sorry dude but you've got it all wrong, captain America is good but ur acting like he is a super human, death strokes a superhuman, cap is a notch below that and 1 above bats, also show me when his best strength feat reaches 10 tons. He isn't infinitely faster than batman, if you read some batman you would know what I'm talking about

I see batman winning or stalemate

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Not really, from what I see he doesn't get direct hits very often, in fact there's plenty of times when he's straight-up stabbed, and 1-2 tonner or not, Cap's shield went through the Extremis Armor like it was nothing, it can go through Batman's armor.

Would be so kind as to show me? I've never seen those scans.

Batman has good striking feats, but he can't rip through solid steel like Captain America can.

Cap's body is capable of taking things like tear gas and working them through his system, drugs and stuff don't work on him so the anesthetic gas is out, it would just be filtered through his system and the most it'd do is slow him down. The sonic attacks can be taken by the Vibranium in Cap's shield, and the explosive batarangs can either be blocked by Cap's shield, or Cap can just take the explosions themselves, he's taken many building-busting explosions with no injury to himself or his suit. Most, if not all, of Batman's gadgets are things Cap can counter easily.

Like I said, Cap can easily rip through solid steel, Batman's armor will not hold up very long under these conditions, and Cap's shield will crunch it rather easily with minimal effort. That's why I say this fight is in favor of Cap, because they can match one another in skill, and physically Cap is superior, superior enough to outmaneuver Batman and fight even smarter than he can, and Cap has the superior weapon in this fight which means he can do far more damage. Cap's shield has damaged beings on an incredibly level of power and durability, many people forget. Batman is not the better fighter either, look above.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Why do you always bring up cap breaking iron mans armour but ignore vision deactivating the shields? I know I've told you this before.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234: And you say "acting like" as though he's not. Cap is Superhuman. I've never seen Batman rip through solid steel, a normal human can't do that. Captain America is not one notch below Deathstroke, you're trying to start a Captain America vs Deathstroke debate, in which case I'd suggest you go to that thread, for now, we use Batman and Captain America in this debate. Not try to say "Well Cap beat Black Panther who's one step above Batman so clearly Cap wins"

Maybe you should read some Captain America.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Because it doesn't matter when the armor without shields also tanked a nuke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Iron mans armour had his shields on when it tanked the nuke.