#1 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions

- Both character's morals are on.

- In character.

- They both possess full knowledge on each other's fighting ability, intelligence, tactics, strategies, weapons and gadgets, personality, and character.

- Batman possesses his utility belt containing: 10 batarangs, 1 smoke pellets, a grapple gun, Bat-Lasso, 1 anesthetic grenade, and his batrope.

- Captain America possesses his shield and a semi-Automatic Desert Eagle with 1 clip.

- This is DCU Batman, not DC 52.

- Batman's Bruce Wayne and Captain's Steve Rogers.

Location

Batman starts on the left side near the door, Captain starts on the right building near the green object. The perimeter's 40 feet on each side.

vs

Who wins?

#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, freeze pellets for the win.

#3 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Batman, freeze pellets for the win.

Changed some things.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#5 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with batman. isn't there already a batman vs captain america thread running right now? yes so why make this thread?

#6 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX said:

I'm going with batman. isn't there already a batman vs captain america thread running right now? yes so why make this thread?

Because mine has conditions and a specified location.

#7 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: ok

#8 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@NX said:

I'm going with batman. isn't there already a batman vs captain america thread running right now? yes so why make this thread?

Because mine has conditions and a specified location.

Might still get locked. Things like this depend on how indifferent the battle forum Mod is.

#9 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@NX said:

I'm going with batman. isn't there already a batman vs captain america thread running right now? yes so why make this thread?

Because mine has conditions and a specified location.

Might still get locked. Things like this depend on how indifferent the battle forum Mod is.

Possibly. Doesn't hurt to just throw it out there however.

#10 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done like a billion times

#11 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk I sure like Captain America's chances with that Desert Eagle.

#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. The Desert Eagle is interesting, but I don't think its a big enough factor.

#14 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Cap. 
I can see either one taking this but imo Cap's slightly greater physical attributes give him the advantage. The Desert Eagle is useless to Cap since I don't see him resorting to using it anyway.

#15 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Captain America.

#17 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Batman. The Desert Eagle is interesting, but I don't think its a big enough factor.

The desert Eagle may not be a factor in a less skilled man's hands but it is in Cap's. Batman has been seen being able to take a shot from a gun and still keep fighting but not from anything like a desert eagle. One of those rounds would put him down or if not make him too weak to fight someone who is physically stronger and roughly on the same level in terms of h2h.

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Cap would resort to lethal force to win.

Besides, he can win without it.

#19 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

He doesn't have to go for a killing shot. I'm just saying he could use it if necessary and then save Batman after he was shot.

And yes he can but he would take a good beating doing it the old fashioned way.....

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman may be a ninja, but Captain America is a Spartan.

#21 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone In real life i know that is a comic fan says captain americas the most undefeated,but I still go with batman any day.

#22 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Desert Eagles are the most impractical, inaccurate and sluggish pistols in the world. They cannot be fired without two hands, lest you break your wrist.

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be like the fight against Deathstroke except Captain America is a better fighter somehow.

#24 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got how Cap is such a H2H Master.

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@BarelyAverage said:

@ReVamp said:

Batman. The Desert Eagle is interesting, but I don't think its a big enough factor.

The desert Eagle may not be a factor in a less skilled man's hands but it is in Cap's. Batman has been seen being able to take a shot from a gun and still keep fighting but not from anything like a desert eagle. One of those rounds would put him down or if not make him too weak to fight someone who is physically stronger and roughly on the same level in terms of h2h.

I'm pretty sure Batman's suit is Bullet proof. It'll hurt, but it won't do anything on that level.

#26 Posted by Scarbearer (726 posts) - - Show Bio

I generally don't like to pick against Cap in a straight up fight because he has some of the best of feats of 'fighting above his weight class' than just about any comic book character out there.....

Except for maybe Batman :P

That said I think OP condition where both men have full knowledge of the others capabilities will favor Batman more than it will favor Cap. Steve's a cunning tactician yes, but I think Batman consistently does more with even less knowledge on an opponent. I have faith he'll think of something I wouldn't and manage to take down Cap.

It'll be the fight of his life though.

#27 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio

idk i think batman after a large fight like they beat on each other an then batman tackles Cap off the building an drops Cap an glides away

#28 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania:

That scan is non-canon.

#29 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

They both win

they find whoever is making them fight and beat the carp out of them

now advice to everybody that sees it

stay away from PunkMastaFlex, because they're probably on their way now

#30 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MUTANT413 said:

this has been done like a billion times

Dully noted. Now read every single post before this comment you posted.

#31 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

lol do i even need to say that's not cannon

#32 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Batman may be a ninja, but Captain America is a Spartan.

LOL

#33 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio

Not this battle, again...

#34 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@PikminMania:

That scan is non-canon.

@utotheg38:

According to DC it is canon

#35 Posted by jashro44 (21659 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania: When did dc confirm its canon?

#36 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: They used the Cosmic Egg in DC and referenced JLA/Avengers a lot.

Look on DC wiki, Wikipedia, the storyline where that happens, and so on.

#37 Posted by BataTest (296 posts) - - Show Bio

They see each other. Cap throws the shield, Batman drops the smoke pellet, and disappears. Two batarangs dipped in anesthetic hit Cap in the back, he turns around and shoots his Desert Eagle but no ones there. The shield comes back. Cap still looking for Batman, starting to feel sleepy. Batman starts talking to him, cap follows his voice, but it's a trap batman was throwing his voice. He gets hit behind the knee with two more anesthetic batarangs, and then Batman iss on him. He kicks the gun from his hands. Dives for it and jumps over the gate disappearing again. Now Caps really tired.

Batman comes up over the gate back on his side of the building. Cap starts running toward him. Batman throws a batarang Cap deflects it but batman was really aiming with his grapple gun for the Green object he pulls it forcing cap to run on the bridge or jump the gap. Steve jumps the gap figuring the bridge was a trap. Batman was ready for either one. He dives over the edge of the building as cap is landing. Lassoing his Caps feet and taking him down the center of the building with himself. Batman grapple guns his way out of the free fall swinging into one of the far windows. Cap plummets. Ninja beats Spartan on a rooftop. Batman better then Captain America anywhere.

Batman Wins.

#38 Posted by lior949 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

It was intended to be canon. It was referenced in DC comics proper and in a Marvel handbook. I don't like how crossovers are dismissed because sometimes they're awful (notably Marvel vs. DC and All Access). A lot of crossovers are good, and the Superman/Aliens crossover is canon as it was referenced in Superman's monthly title (one of them at least).

That said, the above is true of pre-Flashpoint DC, of course.

#40 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw

#41 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. Star-Spangled Man with the plan.

#42 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (21659 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first joined comicvine I said captain America... Now I'm not so sure. I think I might go for batman all though the desert eagle complicates things.

#44 Posted by Just_J79 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America gets it 6 out of 10.

#45 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

It was intended to be canon. It was referenced in DC comics proper and in a Marvel handbook. I don't like how crossovers are dismissed because sometimes they're awful (notably Marvel vs. DC and All Access). A lot of crossovers are good, and the Superman/Aliens crossover is canon as it was referenced in Superman's monthly title (one of them at least).

That said, the above is true of pre-Flashpoint DC, of course.

But the Superman/Aliens crossover hasn't been referenced in the Aliens Universe.

#46 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

B-mans got this...

#47 Posted by manofiron (26 posts) - - Show Bio

The Desert Eagle doesn't really effect the battle since Cap wouldn't use it unless he absolutely had to. With that being said I still think Cap wins

#48 Edited by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a better fighter but Cap is stronger, doubt it will help him tho. Batman wins 8/10

#49 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#50 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman, maybe stalemate

If this was Super Soldier Steve (when he was in the shield uni) I think he would win.