• 175 results
#1 Edited by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight up, no prep time, Batman has only his standard gear.  Fight takes place in a random alley.  Who wins?

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Bulls-Eye since he has and enhanced body and supreme marksmanship. but Batman is well..Batman.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Bullseye can like never miss(i don't think) so probably Bullseye. He can aim something for the Batarang to knock it out of the way, then just aim for a vulnerable part of Bat's body.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"but Batman is well..."

another overrated suerhero is what he is.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Bull-Eye since he can kill a person with virtually anything.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashbangs or smoke pellets would reduce Bullseye's vision making aiming harder and Batman can always dodge whatever projectiles Bullseye throws (did it in a crossover if I remember right) the same way he "dodges bullets". That's for defense, but he can use sonics for long range offense or close in and beat Bullseye hand to hand.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

D'Oh. There's always someone smarter.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Flashbangs or smoke pellets would reduce Bullseye's vision making aiming harder and Batman can always dodge whatever projectiles Bullseye throws (did it in a crossover if I remember right) the same way he "dodges bullets". That's for defense, but he can use sonics for long range offense or close in and beat Bullseye hand to hand."

That crossover wasn't canon to either comic publishers..

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

That doesn't mean he can't do it and it doesn't make the rest of what I wrote invalid.

#10 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe that

the abilities of BATMAN

have enough him to defeat

to the style of fight of BULLSEYE

that it is a lot but quick

and a murderer par excellence

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He can use a flashbang or a gas grenade to disorientate Bullseye and knock him out quickly. But if Bullseye is fast enough, he can toss something at Batman's mouth, or his eye.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Flashbangs or smoke pellets would reduce Bullseye's vision making aiming harder and Batman can always dodge whatever projectiles Bullseye throws (did it in a crossover if I remember right) the same way he "dodges bullets". That's for defense, but he can use sonics for long range offense or close in and beat Bullseye hand to hand."

amen brother

#13 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye can simply do the peanut trick , but didn't batman whooped him with a single punch in  a crossover?

#14 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Nerx said:
"Bullseye can simply do the peanut trick , but didn't batman whooped him with a single punch in  a crossover?"
Batman also KO'd Carnage with a single punch in a crossover.  Crossovers are generally worthless. 

Oh, and bump
#15 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Batman, but that doesn't mean Bullseye can't win either.

#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye wins

#17 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Prep time Batman has lost to a lot less dangerous men then Bulls Eye.

If this fight is spur of the moment they just see each othe rin the street and start fighting Bulls Eye has the advantage because he can use basically anything he can find as a weapon. Also he would be going for the kill as opposed to Batman who would try to take him down without killing him.

Now it is true that flashbangs and smoke bombs would make it a lot tougher on Bulls Eye, but that doesnt necessarily mean he loses because of them either. He has faced similar challanges before. OF course Batman would win in a H2H fight but I dont see Bulls Eye tryin to fight him H2H unless he has no other choice, and lets not forget he isnt on Bats level but he is no slouch H2H.

It is true that Batman can dodge things that Bulls Eye throws at him but the question is how many, how long, and what if Bulls Eye uses ricochet to come at him from different angles or oesnt actualy try to hit Batman but instead aims for somehting that will in turn take out Batman.

What kind of sonics are we talking about here and are they standard he carries them on him all the time type gear? its a two way street, Bulls Eye can also dodge anything Bats throws at him and if Batman tries to press in closer then it will become harder and harder to avoid the objects Bulls Eye throws at him. I don't see batman ever getting in close enough to corner Bulls Eye into a H2H fight.

That all said I give it to Bulls Eye the majority of times.

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, if he can beat without real problem Deadshot, I don't see why Bullseye would prove to be such a difficult opponent

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot and Bullseye are no comparison, Bulls Eye would wipe the floor with Deadshot.

Bulls Eye can use anything as a weapon (including guns) with near perfect accuracy.....Deadshot can only use guns.

Bullseye is vastly superior in H2H and Martial arts as compared to Deadshot.

Bullseye is physically much better in nearly every category than Deadshot, and his spine as well as some other bones are laced with adamantium.

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

the point is that Deadshot and Bullseye have a similar if not identical accuracy, Batman has dealt with that kind of accuracy before and won. Bullseye's hand to hand combat don't mean anything in this fight when Batman is a way superior fighter

#21 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

In a battle wher eit doesnt matter that Batman is the hero and Bullseye is the villain I havent seen any evidence to support the fact that Batman wins...also in his encounters whith Deadshot doesnt he usually have some sort of prep time or prior knowledge about his opponent? he wouldnt have thta here.

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

who brought the hero and villain issue? or deadpool? o_O

#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#24 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

what are you talking about deadpool for?

And you said that Batman has handled Deadshot before....well his a hero he is always going to win in his own comics so I dont think you can base your entire argument on the facct that Bullseye and deadshot have similar accuracy and therfore Batman would beat him.

#25 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman barely

#26 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Deadshot and Bullseye are no comparison, Bulls Eye would wipe the floor with Deadshot.

Bulls Eye can use anything as a weapon (including guns) with near perfect accuracy.....Deadshot can only use guns.

Bullseye is vastly superior in H2H and Martial arts as compared to Deadshot.

Bullseye is physically much better in nearly every category than Deadshot, and his spine as well as some other bones are laced with adamantium."
AGREED.
#27 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"
caption
caption
"

what was the purpose of this post? I am confused
#28 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Batman barely"
Batman easily.
#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"TheDrifter said:
"
caption
caption
"

what was the purpose of this post? I am confused"
To show Bats has taken down Deadshot
#30 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye could take down Deadshot so showing that proves nothing.

#31 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Drifter I already agreed he takes down deadshot....my point was that just becaus ehe took down Deadshot doesnt mean he can take down Bullseye....they are completely diffrent characters and Bullseye overall is a LOT tougher opponent.

#32 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd still be dropped by strong sonics, knockout gas or an explosive batarang.

#33 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

who is to say that crossover wasnt canon? but more importantly who gives a SH!t it happened was published and thats that. Bat haters go cry a river, and sing songs of canon this and canon that.

batman wins I say he get hit once! in a non lethal spot than uses all the smoke and sonic stuff gets close and KO with one punch thats right ONE PUNCH.

I bust it just like that!

#34 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"He'd still be dropped by strong sonics, knockout gas or an explosive batarang."

But the question I asked is are these things that he carries on him all the time? I am pretty sure he doesnt care strong sonics around with him everytime he puts on the suit. I know he always carries regular batarangs with him but I doubt explosive ones. As far as knockout gas he probably carries it with him but unless they are in a confined space I dont know that it gets him the victory here. Also if it was that easy he would drop all his human opponents with it.
#35 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"the point is that Deadshot and Bullseye have a similar if not identical accuracy, Batman has dealt with that kind of accuracy before and won. Bullseye's hand to hand combat don't mean anything in this fight when Batman is a way superior fighter"
Agreed Batman wins after a good fight
#36 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Buckshot said:
"He'd still be dropped by strong sonics, knockout gas or an explosive batarang."

But the question I asked is are these things that he carries on him all the time? I am pretty sure he doesnt care strong sonics around with him everytime he puts on the suit. I know he always carries regular batarangs with him but I doubt explosive ones. As far as knockout gas he probably carries it with him but unless they are in a confined space I dont know that it gets him the victory here. Also if it was that easy he would drop all his human opponents with it."
The things I listed (and more) are always on his belt. There are some things he has for special occasions, but sonics, explosives, and ko gas are some of his constants. Him not using all his gadgets in every comic fight doesn't mean anything here. He could beat many of his opponents a lot easier if he resorted to his gadgets right away, but it's the same as Superman not using his speed, full strength, or some of his other powers in every fight. Makes things more interesting.
#37 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Alrite good explanation...but I still don't see overwhelming evidence in his favor. Bullseye has taken punches from characters just as strong, if not stronger than Batman.

You are telling me that someone that can throw toothpicks through the pinholes in a grenade tossed by the Punisher in order to stop them from exploding doesnt stand a chance against batman? I love Batman but I think sometimes he is given more credit in fights like this than he should.
#38 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would loose in the 1st couple battles, but after he learns from his mistakes, which he always seems to do; he would end up winning more often after that.

#40 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

This is only one battle , random encounter, no prep time, as stated in the set-up.

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#42 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"This is only one battle , random encounter, no prep time, as stated in the set-up."
Oh, in that case. 40/60.
#43 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Batman wins."
Agreed after a good fight from Bullseye
#44 Posted by Thespirit (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is way too resourceful and smart for Bullseye. Bullseye dosn't have enough intelligence to ponder and plan a good attack

#45 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know if anything I would say 50/50

#46 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I still don't know if anything I would say 50/50"
Well, I give Batman 100% given prep-timimg, but in several random encounters, he does loose. 50/50 does sound reasonable, if they were to make this an exclusive comic book, I'm pretty sure Bullseye is going to beat Batman in the 1st encounter.
#47 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Batman wins."
Agreed after a good fight from Bullseye"
Batman is a God-tier street leveler.Bullseye can barely beat Marvel's weakest street levelers.
#48 Posted by Snake Eyes (101 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Batman wins."
Agreed after a good fight from Bullseye"
Batman is a God-tier street leveler.Bullseye can barely beat Marvel's weakest street levelers."
....... :)
#49 Posted by Lunacyde (17980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that is an oversimplification Vance. Batman rarely ever beats any opponent the first time around in a random encounter, he almost always has to regroup and prepare.

Also Bullseye is a villain...he was made to get beaten, however he still has many impressive feats. I think if you took writing out of the equation Bullseye would often beat opponents he loses to. He easily killed Elektra and although he always loses he give Daredevil problems all the time.

#50 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I think that is an oversimplification Vance. Batman rarely ever beats any opponent the first time around in a random encounter, he almost always has to regroup and prepare.

Also Bullseye is a villain...he was made to get beaten, however he still has many impressive feats. I think if you took writing out of the equation Bullseye would often beat opponents he loses to. He easily killed Elektra and although he always loses he give Daredevil problems all the time."
Makes me wonder. What would happen if we placed Dare Devil in Batman's city and vice versa.