Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

Batman is unarmed and has the costume shown in the picture above Bruiser is also unarmed

Win by any means except BFR

morals are on

Both begin visible

Begin 10 feat apart

fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Bruisers 2 fights against daredevil.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

H2H it's hard to say. He hung with Daredevil, he's obviously stronger than Bruce as well. Without gadgets it's going to be hard to beat him. DD beat him without gadgets but because of the way DD won it I wouldn't say that Batman can simply win because he's a better fighter than Daredevil.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

bump

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I think Bruiser can win this actually. Going off of what Vance said, DD won because of his radar sense and knowing where he shifted his mass too and thus hitting his weak spot. Batman may be the better combatant but Daredevil commented that Bruiser is quite fast himself and skilled enough to tag Matt. Between Bruiser's strength, own speed and skill, I think he could probably sneak a slim majority as those hits will take their toll on Bruce. I could be swayed to say Bats wins though through his extensive list though.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22

@god_spawn said:

I think Bruiser can win this actually. Going off of what Vance said, DD won because of his radar sense and knowing where he shifted his mass too and thus hitting his weak spot. Batman may be the better combatant but Daredevil commented that Bruiser is quite fast himself and skilled enough to tag Matt. Between Bruiser's strength, own speed and skill, I think he could probably sneak a slim majority as those hits will take their toll on Bruce. I could be swayed to say Bats wins though through his extensive list though.

Hasn't Batman defeated Bane several times someone who has superhuman strength and several high-end skill feats such as easily beating Nightwing twice, fighting Arzael (I believe in one of the fights he was enhanced by Venom), giving Batman a good fight several times compared to Bruiser giving Daredevil a couple of good fights. I honestly don't believe that Daredevil is on Bruce's level in terms of martial arts or physicality in some departments i.e. strength.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nick_hero22: Daredevil doesn't have to be on Bruce's level of h2h to win, he has other advantages that Batman doesn't and the Bruiser isn't the same as Bane either. DD isn't that far from Bruce as a combatant to make much of a difference IMO. He's held his own just fine against other people that could give Bruce hell in h2h themselves like Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Fist and Wolverine. The only reason we really see Daredevil winning is because of his radar sense which is something Bruce doesn't have. Bruce is also in what appears to be a less durable armor and has none of his kevlar which will decrease the effectiveness of his blows as well and judging from his fights, Bruiser has a solid pain tolerance as well considering Daredevil cracked him in the head 3 times with his baton with him only smiling. His hits should be more damaging, his speed is enough to catch him, and his h2h level is enough to hold his own.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By MethoKi

Bruiser sounds like another Bane. Bane is intelligent, (close to Bruce's level) fast, (faster than Bruce) skilled in martial arts. He's made his own styles of fighting. He also has superhuman strength. This wouldn't be anything new to Batman. The only basic difference is the tube.

Because Batman has had experience with someone like Brusier and has beaten him before, I'm goin with Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

@god_spawn said:

Has Batman defeated Bane several times someone who has superhuman strength and several high-end skill feats such as easily beating Nightwing twice, fighting Arzael (I believe in one of the fights he was enhanced by Venom), giving Batman a good fight several times compared to Bruiser giving Daredevil a couple of good fights. I honestly don't believe that Daredevil is on Bruce's level in terms of martial arts or physicality in some departments i.e. strength.

Batman never beat Bane on venom in a straight fight. Hell, he only ever beat Bane without venom, like, once. All other fights were to a stalemate.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22

@god_spawn said:

@nick_hero22: Daredevil doesn't have to be on Bruce's level of h2h to win, he has other advantages that Batman doesn't and the Bruiser isn't the same as Bane either. DD isn't that far from Bruce as a combatant to make much of a difference IMO. He's held his own just fine against other people that could give Bruce hell in h2h themselves like Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Fist and Wolverine. The only reason we really see Daredevil winning is because of his radar sense which is something Bruce doesn't have. Bruce is also in what appears to be a less durable armor and has none of his kevlar which will decrease the effectiveness of his blows as well and judging from his fights, Bruiser has a solid pain tolerance as well considering Daredevil cracked him in the head 3 times with his baton with him only smiling. His hits should be more damaging, his speed is enough to catch him, and his h2h level is enough to hold his own.

Can you post Bruisers other feats because the only thing I'm hearing is him giving Daredevil some good fights, so that would be very helpful to me and other users.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@god_spawn said:

Has Batman defeated Bane several times someone who has superhuman strength and several high-end skill feats such as easily beating Nightwing twice, fighting Arzael (I believe in one of the fights he was enhanced by Venom), giving Batman a good fight several times compared to Bruiser giving Daredevil a couple of good fights. I honestly don't believe that Daredevil is on Bruce's level in terms of martial arts or physicality in some departments i.e. strength.

Batman never beat Bane on venom in a straight fight. Hell, he only ever beat Bane without venom, like, once. All other fights were to a stalemate.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Bane being on Venom, but Bane has shown superhuman level strength without Venom.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nick_hero22: I only know of his 2 fights with Daredevil and that is it.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@god_spawn said:

Lol I thought you said that Bruiser had held his own against people like Black Panther, Wolverine, and Captain America. Its my mistake.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@nick_hero22 said:

@god_spawn said:

Lol I thought you said that Bruiser had held his own against people like Black Panther, Wolverine, and Captain America. Its my mistake.

He meant DD has held his own against these people.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By zackattack529

BATMAN STOMPS!

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By tg1982

From the scans, it seems that Bruiser isn't just strong but also has the ability to literally change his center of gravity, limiting alot of combat moves and styles, sepcifically grappling arts such as judo, he can obviously take some hits. And the only way DD won, in this fight atleast, is with his radar sense literally sense where Bruiser's center of gravitys based on tiny stress fractures in Bruiser's bones. Without any gadgets I don't see Batman being able to find a way to beat him.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Journal

Batman

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

@god_spawn said:

Wouldn't nerve strikes and pressure points suffice, once Batman gets a good gauge of his durability this could become a viable tactic.

Avatar image for objectivespeaker
Objectivespeaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Objectivespeaker

@god_spawn said:

I agree with this but I'm wondering how Bruiser can respond to pressure points, Batman is the only character I know of who has a greater knowledge of pressure points than Daredevil does, so it could give him the win if Bruiser is vunerable to them.