• 87 results
#51 Posted by Gannicus8282 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Both seem to be more effective in combat with time to prepare for battle. I'm not partial to either but I gotta go with the Dark Knight. I'm led to believe with prep he could rise as champion.

#52 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7379 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba.

#53 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22629 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett.

#54 Posted by sidismail98 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Replace replace bullets with lasers, so what? Hasn't Batman fought along the Justice League against aliens with lasers and space tech? Also a lot of Batman's villain's are physically stronger or more durable than him (Bane, killer croc, Grundy). New 52 Batman is also a tech beast. How durable is Boba Fett's armor? The only reason he survived the Sarlaac pit was because the digestion was extremely slow(1000 years), not because of his armor. Hand to hand, Batman wins. Boba Fett is more lethal though. I know his armor is lightsaber and energy proof. but what about brute force? I mean Obi-wan lasted well against Jango without his lightsaber with nothing but his fists, and he isn't as skilled as Batman in hand to hand.

#55 Posted by Racob7 (6556 posts) - - Show Bio

Bo BoBo Bo Boba Fett

#56 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20492 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7 said:

Bo BoBo Bo Boba Fett

One of the only anime's I liked. It was hilarious.

#57 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

the overrated one

#58 Posted by Jokerpoker (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Fett doesn't have his jet-pack things even out a bit, but I still say Boba.

#59 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman preps by watching Star Wars, proceeds to do nothing and get blown to bits by fett

#60 Posted by PantyPolice (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman isn't usually all that much without prep.

Boba would win.

Besides someone who can outrun cars, a guy who can dish out more destructive power with his body than a missile, someone who is lightyears above bullet dodger, a guy who dodges light speed attacks, a guy who is a master of countless martial arts and is among the top fighters in a world that is superhuman compared to our own in even their top human condition, a guy who is a super genius and has more diverse gadgets on hand than Fett, a guy takes down metahumans on a regular basis casually.

#61 Edited by mtuske (1699 posts) - - Show Bio

@pantypolice: Dishes out more destructive power with his body than missile. Lol whatever. He also only outruns a car going 30mph max. He most definitely cannot dodge light speed attacks. C'mon bro

#62 Posted by PantyPolice (486 posts) - - Show Bio
@mtuske said:

@pantypolice: Dishes out more destructive power with his body than missile. Lol whatever. He also only outruns a car going 30mph max. He most definitely cannot dodge light speed attacks. C'mon bro

Read a comic. Batman has thrown someone through a missile proof door. Has kicked his way through 2-3 feet thick trees. A car failed to drive by shoot him when he dodged the bullets and the car drove off at it's top possible speed in a hectic escape and Batman ran (not grapple gun'ed) his way to it and beat their shit. Heck they even had a slight head start.

Batman has dodged a planted gun that was aimed right at him and shot 2000 bullets per minute.

Batman has dodged actual attacks that were light weaponized by dr light.

Batman got a shot out on Darkseid when they stared each other down and had a quick draw duel when Batman had a gun with a Radion bullet and Darkseid used his hax speed/ power beams.

Harley Quinn takes out entire swat teams and she's complete and utter fodder compared to Batman.

The Dc universe peak human is MUCH higher than our world's peak human.

#63 Posted by Moondas (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@power_nexus: and then batman died because hes gold and gold is weak if he was like platinum he would stomp but then again physics caught up with batman and then he was immediately killed or i can go the fan boy route and say he was taken to the presence and he was persecuted for being more awesome than the presence and then adam west batman emerged out of no where with his ANTI-PRESENCE REPELLENT :D and then sprayed the presence and they fleed yelling at batman and adam west batman "we will return"

@reaper2923 said:

"The area in which the were in exploded due to the pure awesomeness of the two and both were killed "

Nearby citizens cried in dismay. Gotham's mighty protector had finally been matched. All was lost.

Then something could be seen moving through the burning wreckage. The people looked on with baited breath...

And out from the flaming ruins emerged The Batman. The citizens screamed and cheered for joy!

"Batman!" one young boy yelled. "Batman! How did you survive da expwosion?"

Batman turned to him and quietly replied, "Have you people not learned this by now? I'm Batman. I can not be killed by awesomeness. I am awesomeness."

The wreckage in the building moved again. Could it be...?

Boba Fett stumbled out into the open, his armor half-melted. He leveled his blaster and shot Batman sqare in the back...

...and the energy bolt bounced off of Batman into the night sky.

"How did he do that??", the people murmured.

Batman slowly walked into the shining light of a nearby streetlamp. The crowd gasped out of amazment...

...for Batman's body was now made of solid gold!!

"That explosion very nearly killed me," Batman spoke with the faintest ghost of a smirk. "And you know what they say... What doesn't kill you just makes you ...awesomer!"

CUE CREDITS

#64 Posted by PantyPolice (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman isn't usually all that much without prep.

Boba would win.

You've never read a Batman comic have you?

#65 Posted by Killerwasp (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Power NeXus said:

" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Batman isn't usually all that much without prep. Boba would win. "
Boba can beat Batman with or with out prep "
Dude, with sufficient prep time, Batman can beat whoever the heck he wants. "

With Prep and PIS he can

with out prep the fight goes to Boba

If you only give Bat man prep then he would win

If you give both of them prep then Boba would kill the bat man

#66 Posted by DarthAznable (9089 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba has better gear, tech, and is a very good tactician. I don't even think Bruce could get past his armor.

#67 Posted by DarthAznable (9089 posts) - - Show Bio

@pantypolice: Yeah that dude went full retard but it was 4 years ago. lol Not worth replying.

#68 Posted by Penderor (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

But that doesnt counts. Han Solo takes the first shot/hit.

#69 Posted by ShootingNova (20375 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett. Bruce needs prep to win.

#70 Posted by Eisenfauste (9941 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba will win, better tech, durability, ruthless, and an amazing strategist.

#71 Posted by Faymousinus (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

If its a random encounter, then Fett.

His skills and his gigantic arsenal of weapons, should give him this.

#72 Posted by dondave (39074 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett

#73 Posted by Jacthripper (8089 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett would beat him at age 70, he apparently was going to cheat death before they released the info for SW7

#74 Edited by DisVoltj (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@psyker_star said:

@Power NeXus said:

" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Batman isn't usually all that much without prep. Boba would win. "
Boba can beat Batman with or with out prep "
Dude, with sufficient prep time, Batman can beat whoever the heck he wants. "

With Prep and PIS he can

with out prep the fight goes to Boba

If you only give Bat man prep then he would win

If you give both of them prep then Boba would kill the bat man

Give them both prep and Bats would rape Boba

Boba has better gear, tech, and is a very good tactician. I don't even think Bruce could get past his armor.

lol he has a missile that can send Captain Marvel for a loop. Even without he has sonics, cryo bombs and magnetics.

I'd still give EU Boba the edge in a random encounter though, neither fighter is going to stomp the other.

#75 Posted by i_like_swords (19127 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Boba

#76 Edited by Jack_ (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett wins. I'm not sure if Batman could even harm him while he's in his armor. Am explosive batarang would knock him off his feet, sure, but he'd get right back up. One good shot is all it would take to put down Batman permanently.

#77 Edited by DisVoltj (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Boba

@jack_ said:

Boba Fett wins. I'm not sure if Batman could even harm him while he's in his armor. Am explosive batarang would knock him off his feet, sure, but he'd get right back up. One good shot is all it would take to put down Batman permanently.

I agree. In a random fight Boba has the durability, fire power, mobility and skills to win. In hand to hand he can probably hold his own against Bats long enough to widen the distance again. He's a retardedly good marksman as well.

I don't see Bruce winning unless he manages to sneak up on him which will be hard because of his sensory gear, and even if he does get in close hurting him is going to be another task on it's own.

#78 Posted by i_like_swords (19127 posts) - - Show Bio

@disvoltj: I dunno about Boba holding his own in hand-to-hand. Only top-tier martial artist from Star Wars I know of that is actually scratching Batman is Darth Maul (yes, even without the Force). Fett is good but he isn't that good.

But having said that, aside from martial arts skill and physicals Fett has near enough every advantage here.

#79 Posted by QuakeBlood (215 posts) - - Show Bio

boba

#80 Posted by Nightway (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did someone bump this...

Anyway, Boba. Bats won't survive a single blast and Fett has taken out speeding vehicles with one shot. Batman has no way to really get past the Beskar too.

#81 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (3012 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has beaten Flash. He'll dodge anything Boba throws at him then punch off his helmet like he did to Deathstroke's helmet in Arkham Origins. Then he'll use his other fist to incapacitate him like he did with Electrocutioner

#82 Posted by Nightway (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268: No. Just.. No.

Boba is no slouch in close quarters combat. He can fight Jedi and even fought toe to toe with Vader twice. Beating the Flash doesn't mean he can automatically dodge anything below the Flash. Batman has been shot, stabbed, and punched before. Boba has blasters which will shred through Batman like cheese, flamethrowers, fiber cord whips that Jedi have a hard time breaking out of, rockets and basically Star War's equivalent to Adamantium for armor. Fett has blitzed rooms filled with soldiers and taken out speeding vehicles. Bats won't get close without getting disintegrated.

#83 Posted by Bones309 (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious as to how well Fett's equipment will stand up to an EMP?

#84 Edited by i_like_swords (19127 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

Curious as to how well Fett's equipment will stand up to an EMP?

Not sure if it's along the same lines but Boba has activated a sonic emitter capable of shutting down the droid Proxy without damaging any of his own systems.

#85 Posted by ComicStooge (14974 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by Killerwasp (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Lets not forget that even if he EMPs boba, he still has to handle this here,

PURPLE RAIN!!!! xD and

PUCK YEAH! He'd be balling batman in rap and in fights! XD

#87 Posted by i_like_swords (19127 posts) - - Show Bio