Grahamcrack3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grahamcrack3r

Batman has his full set of gear. 
Boba Fett has everything but the missile on his jump pack.  
The battle takes place in a large factory.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'm just not that impressed with Boba Fett's feats.  I go with Batman.

Grahamcrack3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Grahamcrack3r

Keep in mind that this is the Boba Fett from the books. The movies did not quite do him justice.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MisterGuyMan said:
"I'm just not that impressed with Boba Fett's feats.  I go with Batman. "

Outsmarting Vader in combat.....Killing Jedi?....
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Psyker star

Boba would stomp Bat man

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By vuviper

I go with Boba

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Power NeXus

Batman isn't usually all that much without prep. 
Boba would win.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

The area in which the were in exploded due to the pure awesomeness of the two and both were killed

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Power NeXus
@reaper2923 said:
"The area in which the were in exploded due to the pure awesomeness of the two and both were killed "

Nearby citizens cried in dismay. Gotham's mighty protector had finally been matched. All was lost. 

Then something could be seen moving through the burning wreckage. The people looked on with baited breath... 
And out from the flaming ruins emerged The Batman. The citizens screamed and cheered for joy! 
"Batman!" one young boy yelled. "Batman! How did you survive da expwosion?" 
Batman turned to him and quietly replied, "Have you people not learned this by now? I'm Batman. I can not be killed by awesomeness. I am awesomeness."

The wreckage in the building moved again. Could it be...? 
Boba Fett stumbled out into the open, his armor half-melted. He leveled his blaster and shot Batman sqare in the back... 
...and the energy bolt bounced off of Batman into the night sky. 
"How did he do that??", the people murmured. 
Batman slowly walked into the shining light of a nearby streetlamp. The crowd gasped out of amazment... 

...for Batman's body was now made of solid gold!!

"That explosion very nearly killed me," Batman spoke with the faintest ghost of  a smirk. "And you know what they say... What doesn't kill you just makes you ...awesomer!"

CUE CREDITS

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus said:
" Batman isn't usually all that much without prep. Boba would win. "
Boba can beat Batman with or with out prep
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Boba can beat Batman with or with out prep "

Dude, with sufficient prep time, Batman can beat whoever the heck he wants.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Dude, with sufficient prep time, Batman can beat whoever the heck he wants. "
With Prep and PIS he can 
with out prep the fight goes to Boba 
If you only give Bat man prep then he would win 
If you give both of them prep then Boba would kill the bat man
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Obtrusive

Batman, if boba fett could be killed by someone no where near as resourcefull as batman, batman could take him.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Psyker star
@Obtrusive said:
" Batman, if boba fett could be killed by someone no where near as resourcefull as batman, batman could take him. "
What do you mean?
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
With Prep and PIS he can  with out prep the fight goes to Boba  If you only give Bat man prep then he would win  If you give both of them prep then Boba would kill the bat man "

PIS isn't PIS if it's consistant enough. And Batman's prep-induced wins have been consistant ever since his creation. 

There's a reason that 'Batman vs Superman' threads are so heavily debated on. Many people agree that Batman can beat anyone if he has enough prep time. Superman himself has stated that Batman is the most dangerous man in the world.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus: 
How would bat man kill Boba if they both have prep
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus:  How would bat man kill Boba if they both have prep "

How would Boba kill Batman if they both have prep? 

It's not really an answerable question since we're not tactical genius' who know how to use prep like they can. I could make a guess at how Batman would use his prep, but I would most likely be completely wrong since Batman is smarter than I am. 
All we can go on here is their showings of how skillfully they have used prep time in the past.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
How would Boba kill Batman if they both have prep?   It's not really an answerable question since we're not tactical genius' who know how to use prep like they can. I could make a guess at how Batman would use his prep, but I would most likely be completely wrong since Batman is smarter than I am. All we can go on here is their showings of how skillfully they have used prep time in the past. "
Boba is better in combat and has more weapons than bat man he also kills Jedi and has taken on Darth Vader so i dont see bats wining
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
How would Boba kill Batman if they both have prep?   It's not really an answerable question since we're not tactical genius' who know how to use prep like they can. I could make a guess at how Batman would use his prep, but I would most likely be completely wrong since Batman is smarter than I am. All we can go on here is their showings of how skillfully they have used prep time in the past. "
Boba is better in combat and has more weapons than bat man he also kills Jedi and has taken on Darth Vader so i dont see bats wining "

Better at combat? Batman is among the best tacticians and h2h combatants in the DCU. More weapons? Batman can have more weapons than just his standard gear. With prep time, he can bring any kind of weapon he wants. Batman has taken on powerful metahumans too.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus said:
Better at combat? Batman is among the best tacticians and h2h combatants in the DCU. More weapons? Batman can have more weapons than just his standard gear. With prep time, he can bring any kind of weapon he wants. Batman has taken on powerful metahumans too. "
H2H fighter yes but not gun fighter and Bats could lead an army but boba has been through more than batman has what weapons will he have this is giving them a reasonable amount of prep like 3 days or some thing 
Grahamcrack3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Grahamcrack3r
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
I don't know about that. they both use their gear to maximize their deadliness.  If Boba went in to the battle without prep, I think bat man would win
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Psyker star
@Grahamcrack3r said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
I don't know about that. they both use their gear to maximize their deadliness.  If Boba went in to the battle without prep, I think bat man would win "
With prep for bats and none for Boba Bats wins but if they dont have prep or they both get prep Boba would win
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Better at combat? Batman is among the best tacticians and h2h combatants in the DCU. More weapons? Batman can have more weapons than just his standard gear. With prep time, he can bring any kind of weapon he wants. Batman has taken on powerful metahumans too. "
H2H fighter yes but not gun fighter and Bats could lead an army but boba has been through more than batman has what weapons will he have this is giving them a reasonable amount of prep like 3 days or some thing  "

Batman never uses guns, and yet he makes a regular habit of beating the crap out of people that do. 
Don't try to say that Boba has been through more than Batman. Their histories are actually very similar. 'Child sees parent(s) killed by a certain kind of person. Child vows vengeance on that kind of person. Child grows up, gets training, gains weapons and resources, then works to eradicate the world of the kind of person who killed his parents.' 
Batman's resources are just about unlimited. Three days is more than enough for Batman to learn about Boba, then gain whatever weapons he thinks he can use to defeat him. Victory through brains, fighting skill, and prep time is Batman's whole shtick. It's why Superman has called him the most dangerous man in the world.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Grahamcrack3r said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
I don't know about that. they both use their gear to maximize their deadliness.  If Boba went in to the battle without prep, I think bat man would win "
With prep for bats and none for Boba Bats wins but if they dont have prep or they both get prep Boba would win "

Ok, so tell me. What has Boba done with prep time that indicates he can use prep better than Batman can?
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus said:
"Batman never uses guns, and yet he makes a regular habit of beating the crap out of people that do. Don't try to say that Boba has been through more than Batman. Their histories are actually very similar. 'Child sees parent(s) killed by a certain kind of person. Child vows vengeance on that kind of person. Child grows up, gets training, gains weapons and resources, then works to eradicate the world of the kind of person who killed his parents.' Batman's resources are just about unlimited. Three days is more than enough for Batman to learn about Boba, then gain whatever weapons he thinks he can use to defeat him. Victory through brains, fighting skill, and prep time is Batman's whole shtick. It's why Superman has called him the most dangerous man in the world. "
When i said Boba has been through more i meant more wars and actually combat but Bat man could get some very high tech but Boba being a infamous Bounty hunter From Star Wars i think he could get some better tech but if they got prep time then they should need to get their weapons from their own armory or build it themselves 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Power NeXus
@Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"Batman never uses guns, and yet he makes a regular habit of beating the crap out of people that do. Don't try to say that Boba has been through more than Batman. Their histories are actually very similar. 'Child sees parent(s) killed by a certain kind of person. Child vows vengeance on that kind of person. Child grows up, gets training, gains weapons and resources, then works to eradicate the world of the kind of person who killed his parents.' Batman's resources are just about unlimited. Three days is more than enough for Batman to learn about Boba, then gain whatever weapons he thinks he can use to defeat him. Victory through brains, fighting skill, and prep time is Batman's whole shtick. It's why Superman has called him the most dangerous man in the world. "
When i said Boba has been through more i meant more wars and actually combat but Bat man could get some very high tech but Boba being a infamous Bounty hunter From Star Wars i think he could get some better tech but if they got prep time then they should need to get their weapons from their own armory or build it themselves  "

What kind of weapons does Boba have in his armory that are not part of his normal gear? How skilled is he at designing and building his own weapons?
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Psyker star
@Power NeXus: 
I think he buys normal weapons and Mods them himself i have never heard of hm making a Gun from scratch but i think he made his wrist weapons so if he has prep he will amp up all of his existing systems Armour and his helmet comp
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Obtrusive
@Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Power NeXus said:
With Prep and PIS he can  with out prep the fight goes to Boba  If you only give Bat man prep then he would win  If you give both of them prep then Boba would kill the bat man "
PIS isn't PIS if it's consistant enough. And Batman's prep-induced wins have been consistant ever since his creation.  There's a reason that 'Batman vs Superman' threads are so heavily debated on. Many people agree that Batman can beat anyone if he has enough prep time. Superman himself has stated that Batman is the most dangerous man in the world. "
I always answer batman.  Batman is high trump if your playing rook or something.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fetts

This would be a really cool fight. Both are really intelligent, durable, and skilled. Both have impressive gadgets and feats. And they each don't have powers. But I go with Boba. He's beaten and killed Jedi lots of times. Without prep too. Batman would need prep to beat somebody like a Jedi. Reason being is because of gadgets (most of the time. Due to intelligence too). And like the Jedi, I think Boba's gadgets will be too much for Batman. Still, I give respect to Batman and this is by no means a curbstomp.  

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clutch
@Fetts said:
" This would be a really cool fight. Both are really intelligent, durable, and skilled. Both have impressive gadgets and feats. And they each don't have powers. But I go with Boba. He's beaten and killed Jedi lots of times. Without prep too. Batman would need prep to beat somebody like a Jedi. Reason being is because of gadgets (most of the time. Due to intelligence too). And like the Jedi, I think Boba's gadgets will be too much for Batman. Still, I give respect to Batman and this is by no means a curbstomp.   "
QFT
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Entertainment only,no debate. If anyone wants to respond,it better not be Y DIDNT MI KARAKTOR WIHHNNN! WAAAHHHH!    

Batman had had a long day in Gotham,rounding up criminals in Gotham. Three muggings,a jewelry store robbery,two car thefts,and a rampage from the Condiment King,a joke villain created by Joker. Now,some loon from space was tearing up his city. This was normally Clark's jurisdiction,but he'd have to make do.

A batarang to the back of the head knocked Boba Fett forward,but he flew at Batman,his laser blaster firing. Batman dodged it, having experience with dodging bullets and lasers. Batman fired his grappling hook at a nearby building, and pulled himself upwards to gain an aerial advantage. Boba fired a shot, which hit his line,sending him falling to the ground. He shot the Dark Knight through the chest with a volley of lasers to make sure the job was finished.

WINNER-Boba Fett,aka Boba Fett

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Blacklightning13

@Power NeXus: lol hilarious. if you made that into a movie i would definately go see it... OK I'm just lying to my self I wouldn't see it. But it's cool anyway.

rod1949us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rod1949us

I don't care who wins, I think it would be epic if they both just met. lol

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CalebHara

@Power NeXus said:

@reaper2923 said:
"The area in which the were in exploded due to the pure awesomeness of the two and both were killed "

Nearby citizens cried in dismay. Gotham's mighty protector had finally been matched. All was lost.

Then something could be seen moving through the burning wreckage. The people looked on with baited breath...
And out from the flaming ruins emerged The Batman. The citizens screamed and cheered for joy!
"Batman!" one young boy yelled. "Batman! How did you survive da expwosion?"
Batman turned to him and quietly replied, "Have you people not learned this by now? I'm Batman. I can not be killed by awesomeness. I am awesomeness."

The wreckage in the building moved again. Could it be...?
Boba Fett stumbled out into the open, his armor half-melted. He leveled his blaster and shot Batman sqare in the back...
...and the energy bolt bounced off of Batman into the night sky.
"How did he do that??", the people murmured.
Batman slowly walked into the shining light of a nearby streetlamp. The crowd gasped out of amazment...

...for Batman's body was now made of solid gold!!

"That explosion very nearly killed me," Batman spoke with the faintest ghost of a smirk. "And you know what they say... What doesn't kill you just makes you ...awesomer!"

CUE CREDITS

this

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies horribly, Boba has been through worse and has far better resources available to him, hes probally better in h2h, after all he was trained by a Man who killed like 20-30 armed jedi with his bare hands.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

Going with Boa due to more powerful and destructive Gear.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jwalser3

Boba. Better firepower and tech.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By monarch_prime

Boba Fett

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolfrazer
@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Batman dies horribly, Boba has been through worse and has far better resources available to him, hes probally better in h2h, after all he was trained by a Man who killed like 20-30 armed jedi with his bare hands.

Which was stupid and complete CIS for the jedi and PIS for Jango. They seemed to have forgotten what training they had. I suppose its a good thing for the fans, that Star Wars comics don't follow the guidelines of what Marvel/DC comics do.
Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazer

:

How is it PIS?? Batman is the king of PIS and Marvel and Dc are far more noteable for PIS than star wars novels and comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Boba wins this pretty easily.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheTmac

Tough fight but I have to give it to Boba.

If we were using movie Boba Batman rapestomps him.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wolfrazer
@AmazingScrewOnHead:  Yes but PIS is usually ignored in debates is it not?
DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DCsuperman0007

batman can beat a skilled bounty hunter he has beaten tougher people, boba killed jedi yes but batman has beaten people way more powerful than him so i say batman.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FrozenPhoenix
The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatGOD

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetmac said:

Tough fight but I have to give it to Boba.

If we were using movie Boba Batman rapestomps him.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By russellmania77

Wonder why people love bobba so much that they made the comic book version 100 times more impressive than he actually was in the movie... HE WAS SHOT BY A BLIND MAN

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder why people love bobba so much that they made the comic book version 100 times more impressive than he actually was in the movie... HE WAS SHOT BY A BLIND MAN

Those movies had bigger nonsenses than those. Actually, he was technicaly defeated by a blind Han Solo (what is laughable), but not shot. Now why "is the comic book version 100 times more impressive than he actually was in the movie", because the comic book version shows his real skils and abilities, not making a laughing stock from him like in his cinematic grandparent.