Batman VS Blitz

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

You are Batman. How long do you have to prep to beat my character? And how do you prep?

Battle Location: Gotham city. Starts 10 ft on the ground.

Her tactics: Include flying circles around you at 50 mph tossing knockout gas pellets. Or just flying high and dive bombing you with red energy balls. She won't use deadly force unless she thinks her life is in danger.

Name: Blitz

Powers:

Flight: The ONLY speed she flies at is 50 mph. She can stop on a dime though without injury to herself.

Dense tissue: Her body tissues and skin are extremely dense. So impacts that would kill a normal human bounce off of her.

Strength: She can lift heavy stuff like cars with ease.

Utility Belt: Carries small tools and weapons. She has a variety of small pellets: cryogenic, knock out gas, and a few blast pellets.

Time Manipulation Powers: She can throw energy balls. The look like red and green orbs with funky black stuff on the edges.

Even if the target is hit, the effect is dependent on the target being in her line of sight. If it leaves for even a moment the effect is broken.

Red Energy Effect: Stops things with a red energy time field on contact.

Green Energy Effect: Increases the age of the the target. How fast? Seconds become years...that's how fast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lorbo: I use the suit that batman had that could tap into the speed force while wearing a gas mask. I speed blitz her and snap her neck.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer:

Remember her body tissues are extremely dense. Besides, Bats does not kill...use a nonlethal method. She is not trying to kill you but will if she senses your trying to use deadly force. She is trying to knock you out.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: If i'm moving at flash speeds I would be able to move fast enough that it would be like a asteroid crashing into her head. but if I cant kill I will trap you into the speed force were you cant get out. Then I go spend my batman money. And I doubt she can sense someone going at flash speeds.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Well if Bats always wins..it's only because he copies Flash. Darkseid or Skyfather level and he's done for. Assuming he didn't have the Speed force, Blitz would see the gas mask and just dive bomb him with red energy balls. The green are far more dangerous so she would use those as a last resort.

Because in 30 seconds time Bats would age 30 years, provided she hit him and he was in her line of sight the whole while.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: If bats have enough prep he can easily dodge any of her attacks. But I can't be certin since you don't say how fast the balls travel. But he could easily dodge them untill I get other evidence. And this is not just batman. This is me as batman. And I kill if I'm batman. Normal bats would use some kind of sedative that could knock out sups.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer:

She can throw the energy balls as at normal human speed. Her reflexes are normal. But without a special suit Bats loses. Especially if it became hand to hand. Because she would hit him easily with her red energy balls then. Or worse...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Probably not. He has dodged bullets so her balls wont even hit him. He does not need his super suits (although they make it eseair) and if it gets to hand to hand she is done for since she needs to throw her energy balls and he can get her into a hold that she cant break. He has put super strong people into holds that they could not break once it being wonder woman. Bats wins 9/10 with prep and 7/10 random encounter and he stomps if he has a special suit.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer:

She does not need to throw them, just touch you with them. She usually throws them because that's more efficient than H2H and easier usually. In a scuffle Bat's goes down because you can see from the pic she can hold the time balls just fine.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: Asuming she can touch him with it. There are also holds where she cant touch him with it and his holds can at times make it so people with super strength ie wonder woman could not break so she is screwed. And if we go hand to hand she might not even be able to punch him and he could use his tech to knock her out. Bats with his tech and hand to hand can make it so she cant do realy anything to him at all. His super suits make it end instantly. If we took Bruce Wayne off the street and she jumped him. She would win but not easy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo:

With my prep i call the cops and the Robins to come with me, then i give all the Robins a vehicle and myself the Bat-Jet. T

I get some snipers on the buildings to start to snipe you while i come in with the Bat-Jet and i start to bomb the place

I i just use a smoke pellet and sneak up on her, then slit her throat with a batarang

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Puhleeze..on the streets with no prep Bats goes down easy. If Bats was too fast for her in H2H she would just fly up and dive bomb him. Sure he might through his Bat facto dodge her time balls, but all she would do is fly right next to him and stop and tag him one time with a red ball.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: If i'm moving at flash speeds I would be able to move fast enough that it would be like a asteroid crashing into her head. but if I cant kill I will trap you into the speed force were you cant get out. Then I go spend my batman money. And I doubt she can sense someone going at flash speeds.

The insider suit does not make Bruce move at Flash Speeds. It gives him a very limited connection to the Speed Force that allows him to move faster than regular humans for a very limited amount of time.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo:

Unless that's one VERY special batarang, that won't work. If her body tissue is thick enough to bounce off bullets, using a batarang will take a while.

And given your strategy and the fact that Blitz is not blood lusted, she'd fly for her life anyway. And if your Bat Jet tried to pursue her it would be on. Assuming she got near at it all Bat's loses because it's such a big target it would be easy to hit with a red time ball.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An hour of prep

alI need is some knock out darts,smoke grenades,flash bang grenades and bolo ropes