Batman vs Blackwidow

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mtuske: He doesn't need to go chase her. She has no range attack that can work on Batman. On the contrary, Bruce can knock her out with KO Batarangs. So eventually she'll have to close in. Though I think Bruce is slightly more skilled, I agree that Widow is faster. But Bruce's durability is too much for Natasha. She won't even be able to faze him with her punches. I mean, a guy who took Bane's punches and kept going on, she won't be doing much to him. Bruce on the other hand needs just a few well placed punches to finish her.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By mtuske

@rbt: The fact that Bane even landed punches shows how pathetic a fighter Batman is. She would pepper his chin with her fist and if you want to bring up batarangs she could pull out her 9 and put a bullet in his mouth.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Considering the fact that the OP doesn't say movie versions.....Batman stomps

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Seeing that you're onky interested in making statements, I'm going to stop replying.

Good night.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Day

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nergui:

True because bat man will hold back (most likely). But then black widow will stealth kill batman

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#58  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@mtuske said:

@rbt: He wouldn't even land a punch. Bale Batman is fodder in MU.

Baleman > MCU Widow.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 frozen  Moderator

Baleman still beats MCU Widow. Comic versions, Batman stomps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mysticmedivh
mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic versions Batman.

Movie versions... I'm gonna go with widow due to weaponry.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans standard gear would be...lets say a gas powered hook, smoke and Batarangs right? everything else would be out of character. For BlackWidow standard gear would be Pistols, widows bites and poison darts.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

No, she would taz the shat out of him. And strangle him with that line of hers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Taz won't work at all on Bruce. Rachel tried it. Natasha is going to learn it the hard way.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Widow has a lot of skill but she is no match for the Dark Knight.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman: Taz won't work at all on Bruce. Rachel tried it. Natasha is going to learn it the hard way.

She has a about a hundred taser discs and even a full body taser, thats way more powerful then the (Gay looking) taser Rachel used.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should take this, but definitely not easily. His skills are superior to hers, but she can hold her own for a while. In terms of weaponry, Widow may have the advantage if she uses her widow's bite or pistols to keep the distance. If she goes straight for the hand-to-hand, she will down quicker.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

His armor protected him from Rachel's taser in the Batman Begins.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By VanderSEXXX
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Baleman > widow. He's stronger, dodged bullets, is tougher, and has better gear. Her only advantage is being acrobatic. Batman could just stealth take her down or, if morals were off, could shoot a sticky bomb at her face with his sticky bomb gun

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

His armor protected him from Rachel's taser in the Batman Begins.

Batman Begins armour is not equal to TDK/TDKR armour. Begins armour was actually more durable.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Begins armour is not equal to TDK/TDKR armour. Begins armour was actually more durable.

More durable to bullets, tasers aren't bullets so I don't think anything pertaining to tasers will effect him

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

More durable to bullets, tasers aren't bullets so I don't think anything pertaining to tasers will effect him

Knives aren't bullets, but it makes a difference. You can't just assume he is impervious to electricity.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knives aren't bullets, but it makes a difference. You can't just assume he is impervious to electricity.

His armor's new and old have defended against knives, only time a knife got through it was when it was in between the padding. Also, Bruce took a direct bullet shot from Dent at point blank range and proceeded to tackle him 15 seconds later with no noticeable bleeding (meaning the armor worked). His armor is only slightly lighter and based on the previous armor, he should be impervious to being tased. Assuming otherwise is baseless.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

His armor is only slightly lighter and based on the previous armor, he should be impervious to being tased. Assuming otherwise is baseless.

By your logic this is possible:

Hit-Girl's suit is head to toe kevlar, and she can tank small handgun bullets. Sniper rifles and machine guns also use bullets therefore she can tank those as well.

Thats not how it works. But because Batmans suit protected him against a standard easy to buy taser, doesn't mean it can shrug off high tech shield tasers that are obviously more powerful. Again by your logic Batman could tank Thors lighting cause ya know he is impervious to a taser and they are both electricity.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Or she could shoot him in the face. From on her back from at least 50ft down she put a bullet in WS eye. Baleman is not dodging someone with that accuracy. Baleman dies. Widow is faster, more agile, better fighter, wicked aim, more lethal gear and has no qualms with killing. Baleman last a little longer because of his suit but that's it. His extreme slowness will pose zero challenge to her.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: All tasers use electricity. His TDK suit was durable enough to tank a bullet. And we've seen that his suit is completely resistive to electricity. I don't know how this is debatable. A taser is not going through it. Only advantage Natasha has over Bruce is her agility. Bruce has shown better reflexes and strength as well as durability. Skill wise I'd put Bruce just slightly above Natasha because he takes down trained opponents more frequently. SWATs, cops, League of Assassin members.

Avatar image for xxbatmanxisxsupremexx
xxBATMANxISxSUPREMExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman will win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: he's not slow, he dodged bullets. Let's see any other regular guy do that. She might be faster but he's not as slow and you make him sound. She's also not a better fighter. Look at batman begins and his fights with Ras and the fake Raw and ninja training and the scene at the beginning when he fights the prisoners. Most of her fights are done with gadgets and guns. The only time she fought without them I can remember is taking down the boxing guy in iron man 2 and fighting winter soldier where she lost. Can't remember if she used then fighting hawkeye

Did BW hit WS eye quickly or with a lot of time to aim?

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: man you crack me up.lol your fannboyizm is peaked. more than half the stuff you say is crap and you dont care. why? CUZ BATMAN ROCKS B#%&#!!

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Very quickly and he was 50ft away and at an elevated position about 50ft above her as well.

He didn't dodge bullets. They were firing at him and he was moving away from where he thought they were going to go. Every human does that naturally and every soldier who's seen combat and come home as done that as well. That doesn't mean they are bullet dodgers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@69ball-z-deep: trolling, flagged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: I think I remember that part now, he was on a highway or something like that and she hit his glasses. Fair enough.

But as for the dodging bullets, I was saying that he was actually fast enough to ddoge bullets, but I don't think soldiers are able to avoid being hit when they are in a tight space like the subway and being fire at with no cover to hide behind. He had to cover all that ground pretty quickly.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He was just running for dear life though. He wasn't dodging anything. Just trying not be be where he was because that's where he suspects the bullets will be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBmH3WxXRA

Watch it again. It looks like he's evading the aim of the gun, not just running for his life.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Can't open it on my phone but know the sequence. True enough he's not running for dear life but he's just aim dodging not dodging bullets. If he was fast enough to actually dodge bullets Bane would have never even landed a punch

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hollow_Point

Comic versions: batman fairly easily

Movie versions: widow with some difficulty

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CaptainBatman
@mtuske said:

@rbt: Batman only has durability because of his suit. He's so as dirt I don't even think he could beat Hawkeye hand to hand. Pretty pathetic speed and just brings nothing to the table that Black Widow couldn't take d i wn in minutes. That's being generous. He's way to sliw to be a threat to anyone who doesn't move like a snail or throw mindless haymamkers

You're either a troll, hate batman with a passion for some reason or just really stupid

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By CaptainBatman

@69ball-z-deep: you people don't look at logic, it could be Batman vs Catwoman in h2h and if someone says batman wins you'll say they are fanboys like wtf

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainbatman: Not a troll kid. Just realize Baleman is no Batman. I've made my case if it hurts your feelings oh well.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: he's the same on other batman forums too, everyone has to say batman loses and when we say batman wins were fanboys. and atleast @allstarsuperman makes a compelling argument while this guy just runs in circles by saying batman sucks even though he is peak human in literally every category

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainbatman: Yeah. I've noticed that too. That's why I sstopped replying. No point in providing feats to back up my claim when other person is just going to ignore it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

I meant H2H, he wins handily in pure H2H. Also, tasers don't work and his gauntlets act as projectiles.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic versions: batman fairly easily

Movie versions: widow with some difficulty

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Y'all need to stop with it being easy. But yea Batman 6/10. Widow is better than the Bat-Females and Catwoman.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: the thing about feats is....ther stupid. ther so circumstatial. and the PiS or circumstances surrounding said feat are always almost never mentioned. how long ago did the feat take place. is it still relevent now with current versions? Should feats trump logic? example. tho Batman is a human this one time he dodged a bullet at point blank range. Hes a bullet timer! At this point a fanboy would completly ignore the over 600,000 punches Batman has taken to the face in his 70 year career and say who ever he's fighting could never hit him cuz hes a "bullet timer". A fanboy will put that one PIS feat over all logic and suggest that Batman is to fast to lose any battles on comic vine. and to make it even more pathetic that fan will ignore the 2million times everyother hero has done the samething.( heroes dodgeing bullets at any range is common as hell in comics and cartoon so its not a big deal) so i do logic snd stats only.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

This isn't even slightly fair for Widow.