Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Animated versions.

Batman from Son of Batman/Batman vs Robin:

vs Black Widow from Avengers Confidential:

(Some clips, just in case you guys are unfamiliar with them)

Random encounter.

Win by KO.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'really gonna hate me for this, but i'd say batman. They'really both combat experts, but the bat has better stealth, gadgets, armor, and senses (via said armor). He wins due to better equipment imo.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'really gonna hate me for this, but i'd say batman. They'really both combat experts, but the bat has better stealth, gadgets, armor, and senses (via said armor). He wins due to better equipment imo.

Alright, I'd say Natasha's superior durability could be a problem, but due to me being the creator of the thread, I can't really debate this, so I'll just watch from the sidelines.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Don_Sevour

@rudebomberboy01: Explain her superior durability. From what i've seen, she's human, but i'm more of an analyst than a fan, so feel free to inform me. Also, the bat overcomes durability with weakness exploitation... at least, that's the usual i've seen

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both movie characters are basically featless, but I give it to Black Widow for tangoing with the Punisher.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour:

A random human cannot replicate what she was doing in that movie :D

She was tanking punches from Elihas, and at one point was able to match him blow for blow. I'd say that's a better durability feat than basically everything we've seen Bruce tank in his Batsuit.

@jkfallen said:

Both movie characters are basically featless, but I give it to Black Widow for tangoing with the Punisher.

Batman is not featless.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: yep, and i've seen batman punch people through walls and survive falls from ridiculous height (i'm not posting scans, so If you don't wanna believe me, that's fine). Movies have to be flashy like that. I just don't wanna factor in durability until it's an official power of hers, ya know.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: not ignoring, just noting that that's not a staple of her abilities. You have to admit that they'be both had superhuman feats, but neither is superhuman consistantly. If that was an official power of hers, i'd make note it.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@don_sevour:

Sure he survived the fall, but he was badly injured. Widow on the other hand had no trouble tanking the punches. When did Batman punch people through walls? I can't remember that o_O ... refresh my memory please..

Durabily isn't an official power, it's just something we guage based off what the characters have shown, and based on what these two chatracters have shown in their own respective movies(which have nothing to do with their comic counterparts), BW has the better durability feats, and possibly speed/reflexes and agility too. Batman has her in gadget and skill (although not by much).

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Don_Sevour

@rudebomberboy01: what is elihas' strength range? Oh,and watch red hood and... that one movie where an old batman beats up superman and dies (whatever that was called). He knocked a few people through a few walls.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: what is elihas' strength range?

Tossing Widow around like a ragdoll. Check out 6:50 onwards in the last video posted, should give you an idea.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm going with widow only because they really nerfed Batman in that movie

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: cool, but honestly, until she's immune to poison, electricity, or has no pressure/weak points, I say he takes it. He doesn't have to kill her to win, and I doubt he'd be trying to anyways. As long as her body's still human chemically, he'll subdue her, even without brute force. May I ask what equipment she has aside from guns/energy weapons that can have a special debilitating effect on him. (Aside from gas, he's got countermeasure for that). I'm not downing bw, I just don't know her as well is all.

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: How are they not featless? Though I didn't see Avengers Confidential so I wouldn't know for Black Widow. But still, the videos provided doesn't give that much knowledge of how powerful Batman and Black Widow is.

Arkhamsavior09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm going with widow only because they really nerfed Batman in that movie

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, i'll say that i'm describing batman's usual gear. I haven't seen that movie, so if he doesn't have any of that stuff, then bw takes it. Otherwise, I think the bat takes it

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: look at cassandra cain

no powers, yet she can dodge bullets from like a foot away

can become a blur while sprinting etc

such a bullshet character

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Don_Sevour

@spider-manwins: that's fine... don't really see how that relates to this though. Um, it seems like this site is more focused on cinematic feats than actual stated powers, is that true? It seems like logic goes out the window over an anomaly, but I could be wrong... Also, hi, i'm new, but I love debating... as long as it's logical

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour:

Sure thing, I don't mind giving you information about her, but I won't get into the 'who wins' debate. She's pretty barebones, I don't think she even uses guns. She has however hit some of her opponent's pressure weakpoints instantly incapacitating them with her energy gauntlets. Whatever that's worth :P

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: yeah, but it's that bareboned-edness that makes me not wanna vote for her, if the bat feel threatened, he'll sway and use range. And he's well experienced and preared to face just guns. That's all i'm saying.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkfallen said:

@rudebomberboy01: How are they not featless? Though I didn't see Avengers Confidential so I wouldn't know for Black Widow. But still, the videos provided doesn't give that much knowledge of how powerful Batman and Black Widow is.

You will need to watch those movies to get a full picture.

Batman and Widow are far from featless.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points