Batman one-shots.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Veshark

Widow's supposed to be the Russian Super-Soldier and all, but she definitely doesn't have the HTH showings to hang with someone on Bruce's level.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

I'm fairly certain this has been done before.

And yes, Batman stomps 10/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm fairly certain this has been done before.

And yes, Batman stomps 10/10.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman one-shots.

He wins yes, but with one shot?

Avatar image for the_flash_too_fast
The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually the Black Widow would one-bite him.

@super_buck: The Black Widow would win.

No Caption Provided
Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

Batman one-shots.

His level of skill far exceeds that of Widow's. Widow probably isn't even Drake's level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Stomps

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

Batman one-shots.

His level of skill far exceeds that of Widow's. Widow probably isn't even Drake's level.

Being able to take a punch is more of a question of durability. Unless he uses the Leopard Blow or something. Drake being above her level is highly debatable imo.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins...but its not a stomp.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Super_Buck

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

Batman one-shots.

Being able to take a punch is more of a question of durability. Unless he uses the Leopard Blow or something. Drake being above her level is highly debatable imo.

There are so many ways to knock someone out with a hit. Look on YouTube, you'll see that a punch to the face is enough to knock someone clean out. Now for someone who knows 127 forms of martial arts and is knowledgeable on pressure points and nerve strikes, atop of his superior physicals, Bruce is more than capable of one shotting Widow.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

@shenkuei said:

@super_buck said:

Batman one-shots.

There are so many ways to knock someone out with a hit. Look on YouTube, you'll see that a punch to the face is enough to knock someone clean out. Now for someone who knows 127 forms of martial arts and is knowledgeable on pressure points and nerve strikes, atop of his superior physicals, Bruce is more than capable of one shotting Widow.

Those are normal dudes though, just athletes. Even then, it's somewhat rare for a professional fighter to get knocked out in one hit. We are talking about a genetically engineered super soldier.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: Normal dudes getting one shotted by other normal guys. Batman has far better physicals than Widow despite her classification and is far more professional than Widow.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RBT

Bruce stomps. Hard.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: Normal dudes getting one shotted by other normal guys. Batman has far better physicals than Widow despite her classification and is far more professional than Widow.

Yes, but not with any kind of consistency. A pro fighter knocking out another pro fighter with one hit is a freak occurrence.

And, I'm far from an expert on Widow but I am pretty sure she has tanked worse than the Batpunch and stayed on her feet.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce wins easily...

Spite...

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:
@super_buck said:

Yes, but not with any kind of consistency. A pro fighter knocking out another pro fighter with one hit is a freak occurrence.

And, I'm far from an expert on Widow but I am pretty sure she has tanked worse than the Batpunch and stayed on her feet.

I can show you instances of batman one-shotting almost everyone in his entire rogues gallery on the same instance if you want...

He literally one-shotted killer croc by badly breaking his leg with one kick..

Black Widow got one shotted by Daredevil in the Guardian Devil story arc IIRC....

So yeah, there is nothing wrong with saying batman can one shot her....

He could either by pressure point her or straight up K.O. her...(Morals On Brucewouldn't really do that though)

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:
@super_buck said:

Widow isn't a professional when compared to Bruce. Bruce's low end feats outrank Widow's high end feats. Bruce is better by every measure. But yes, Bruce has what it takes to one shot her. Doesn't even have to be a knock out to get her out of the fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bruce.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins... again.

KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KingMagnus

Batman wins after 30 seconds.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shenkuei said:
@super_buck said:

Widow isn't a professional when compared to Bruce. Bruce's low end feats outrank Widow's high end feats. Bruce is better by every measure. But yes, Bruce has what it takes to one shot her. Doesn't even have to be a knock out to get her out of the fight.

I know this is technically pre-52, but I'm surprised no one brought up the infamous Guy Gardner 1-punch moment....

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: I've said my piece, we are getting way off-topic though. I'll agree that Bruce's feats outrank hers by a lot.

Out of boredom, I made a new thread to continue this dicussion: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-black-widow-handicap-match-1541132/

@shenkuei said:
@super_buck said:

I can show you instances of batman one-shotting almost everyone in his entire rogues gallery on the same instance if you want...

He literally one-shotted killer croc by badly breaking his leg with one kick..

Black Widow got one shotted by Daredevil in the Guardian Devil story arc IIRC....

So yeah, there is nothing wrong with saying batman can one shot her....

He could either by pressure point her or straight up K.O. her...(Morals On Brucewouldn't really do that though)

Batman one-shotting his rogues gallery full of pathetically weak fighters like Penguin and Riddler means little and Croc is the biggest jobber in DC comics. I could show you scans of him having a hard time with the likes of Joker.

Daredevil didn't KO her with a punch he broke her leg, which made her pass out from pain. A horribly written case of PIS. She has withstood the pain of having invasive surgery performed on her while conscious and didn't even flinch.

Black Widow has tanked a bomb exploding in her face, punches from Asgardian rock trolls etc. She has stalemated Elektra in melee combat. I find it unlikely Batman would lay her out with one hit like a generic thug when he can't even consistently do that to the Joker.

Regardless, this discussion is unnecessary here since we all agree Batman wins easily. Since we are getting off-topic I made a new thread to discuss this here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-black-widow-handicap-match-1541132/

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: The Elektra feat was PIS too. Her losing to Bullseye and DD (both of whom struggle with Elektra) renders that fight inconsistent with both Natasha's showings and Elektra's.

I want scans of her tanking a bomb exploding in her face and punches from trolls. That sounds pretty inconsistent also.

As it stands I agree that Bruce does one-shot. Or if you want to insist that he doesn't he takes her out with two hits. But he stomps every single time,

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman b&^%slaps Black Widow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: Batman one shorted deathstroke. He can one shot widow

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman FTW pretty easily

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Batman one shots her,but him one shotting Slade and Croc is BS,lets not get carried away there.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow should get ready for a bat wanking.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Obviously Batman.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ElmoHump

This debate isn't about if Batman could beat Widow.It's about whether or not Bruce can one shot Natasha.