• 57 results
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

Round 1: Batman with insider suit, BP has vibranium suit and gadgets, random encounter, blood lusted

Round 2: Hand to hand, no suits/gadgets, same physical stats, blood lusted

Round 3: Both have 2 weeks prep, anything goes, blood lusted

Could hypersonics or gas be used to defeat BP?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheDude123

Round 1: Insider suit which vs Black Panther's standard gear huh? That round is completely skewed in Batman's favor.

Round 2: Same physical stats huh? Neutering Black panther here. Stalemate after a long pointless battle: 2 geniuses with the same physical stats who have trained in the martial arts most of their lives=obvious stalemate.

Round 3; Stalemate. Both have Incredible prep feats and vast resources (unless you are going to neuter Black Panther here as well and not give him access to Wakanda's resources)..

Hypersonics are still just vibrations of the air which the Vibranium can negate and Black Panther is intelligent enough to hold his breath and move out of the gas clouds area of effect as are most sentient beings. Could paralyzing energy daggers be used to defeat Batman?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jay_z94

@TheSwordsman said:

Round 1: Insider suit which vs Black Panther's standard gear huh? That round is completely skewed in Batman's favor.

Round 2: Same physical stats huh? Neutering Black panther here. Stalemate after a long pointless battle: 2 geniuses with the same physical stats who have trained in the martial arts most of their lives=obvious stalemate.

Round 3; Stalemate. Both have Incredible prep feats and vast resources (unless you are going to neuter Black Panther here as well and not give him access to Wakanda's resources)..

Hypersonics are still just vibrations of the air which the Vibranium can negate and Black Panther is intelligent enough to hold his breath and move out of the gas clouds area of effect as are most sentient beings. Could paralyzing energy daggers be used to defeat Batman?

round one: How else could batman get past his vibranium suit?

round two: agreed

round three: Anything goes as i said, BP might have better resources, but bruce has more knowledge, and is on par, if not better in strategy.

yes they can defeat batman, he is only human, as is the black panther. I don't think it's as easy as "holding your breath" to avoid lets say 10 gas capsules at once, while if BP tags batman's skin with the daggers, he can be defeated.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MethoKi

Round 1 - Batman

Round 2 - I'll call that a draw.

Round 3 - I know BP is good with prep, but I'm not sure if he's AS good as the prep-god himself. I don't know who to say for this.

As far as I know from reading up on BP, Hypersonics wouldn't work. I'm pretty positive he has some gas mask to defend against gas like Batman does.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sungod1988

2 weeks prep and batman murderstomps. Both are great with prep but Batman with 2 weeks prep, bloodlusted, anything goes(morals off i assume?) means he murder rapes BP

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheDude123

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

round three: Anything goes as i said, BP might have better resources, but bruce has more knowledge, and is on par, if not better in strategy.

yes they can defeat batman, he is only human, as is the black panther. I don't think it's as easy as "holding your breath" to avoid lets say 10 gas capsules at once, while if BP tags batman's skin with the daggers, he can be defeated.

Round one: Well there is always the proverbial batarang thrown against the grain of the threading of Black panthers suit for one thing. And instead of giving him tech that is able to do some damage to Black Panthers you give him an OP suit that gives him Flash's speed, Superman's strength, GL abilities and more???? (yes I know one at a time). It just isn't a fair round my friend and you must have realized that.

Round two: Excellent. You still neutered Black Panther by making their stats equal which lowers BP's. Just saying.

Round three: Black Panther has feats that show him to be Bruce's equal in strategy and arguably prep as well. It is a veritable stalemate. And Bruce does not have more knowledge. You should aquaint yourself with Black Panther more thoroughly.

I know. My rebuttal question was rhetorical and was a bit of sarcasm on my part. I didn't state that it was as easy as holding your breath I also stated leaving the area of effect. One gas pellet or 10, there is still an area of effect that can be avoided unless they are in an Adamantium room with no escape or something.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jay_z94

@TheSwordsman said:

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Round one: Well there is always the proverbial batarang thrown against the grain of the threading of Black panthers suit for one thing. And instead of giving him tech that is able to do some damage to Black Panthers you give him an OP suit that gives him Flash's speed, Superman's strength, GL abilities and more???? (yes I know one at a time). It just isn't a fair round my friend and you must have realized that.

Round two: Excellent.

Round three: Black Panther has feats that show him to be Bruce's equal in strategy and arguably prep as well. It is a veritable stalemate. And Bruce does not have more knowledge. You should aquaint yourself with Black Panther more thoroughly.

I know. My rebuttal question was rhetorical and was a bit of sarcasm on my part. I didn't state that it was as easy as holding your breath I also stated leaving the area of effect. One gas pellet or 10, there is still an area of effect that can be avoided unless they are in an Adamantium room with no escape or something.

There is just one statement i don't agree with. Batman wins in the brains of department. There are so many areas of knowledge and intelligence, and batman is basically a master of all of them

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDude123

@sungod88 said:

2 weeks prep and batman murderstomps. Both are great with prep but Batman with 2 weeks prep, bloodlusted, anything goes(morals off i assume?) means he murder rapes BP

Nay. There will be no stomp here either way. Both are genius inventors with incredible prep feats and vast resources. There is no disparity, whether it be a day, a week, or a month prep.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jay_z94

@TheSwordsman said:

@sungod88 said:

Nay. There will be no stomp here either way. Both are genius inventors with incredible prep feats and vast resources. There is no disparity, whether it be a day, a week, or a month prep.

I say morals off makes a huge difference, since batman's earlier prep feats (which are amazing) are with morals on. If batman wants black panther dead, he already is.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheDude123

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Round two: Excellent. You still neutered Black Panther by making their stats equal which lowers BP's. Just saying.

There is just one statement i don't agree with. Batman wins in the brains of department. There are so many areas of knowledge and intelligence, and batman is basically a master of all of them

As Is Black Panther. As a matter of fact BP has a broader knowledge of some general areas than Bruce, such as the workings and use of magic. There is no vast discrepancy in the amount of areas of knowledge and intellect on either's part. They are truly intellectual peers in every sense of the word. To believe otherwise is to not know both characters completely enough.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Pyrogram

Panther wins all but round 1.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ddecourt

Round 1: Batman.

Round 2: Stalemate.

Round 3: Black Panther.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheDude123

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@sungod88 said:

I say morals off makes a huge difference, since batman's earlier prep feats (which are amazing) are with morals on. If batman wants black panther dead, he already is.

And Black panther can be ruthless and his feats are incredible even with morals on. With them off he will be equally as formidable. And if Black Panther wants Batman dead then Bruce's parents are never even born and vice versa. They are true rivals in nearly every conceivable way.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sungod1988

Both bloodlusted and 2 weeks prep and Gotham and Wakanda are erased. Then it comes down to who has the better gear and tactics and I think Batman will win that one. They are pretty equal but batman will drop the justice league tower on BP as he preps lol. In all seriousness though that last round is close. I give the hand to hand round to Bats btw. Suit round I give to BP becaus the insider suits drains a lot fo energy and if he doesn't end it fast BM loses

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By tomlikesfries

Round 1 - Batman rather easily.

Round 2 - Batman again. You said no gadgets, just h2h, so I assume T'Challa does not have herb. In that case, I believe Bruce is superior in the martial arts and would win in a h2h fight, unless of course if Black Panther had the herb.

Round 3 - I believe T'Challa can take this.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By heroesgold

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Black Panther. (If i can remember I'm pretty sure Black Panther beat Captain America and Captain America should be toe to toe with Batman) (not including the non canon cross over)

Round 3: Black Panther 7/10

Black Panther does live in the richest country in the world so he should have better equipment and he's pretty smart as well.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sungod1988

^ Bruce wayne has access to whatever he wants as well and Alien tech from across the galaxy...I'm pretty sure he has access to a time machine to

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDude123

@TheSwordsman said:

@jay_z94 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@sungod88 said:

And Black panther can be ruthless and his feats are incredible even with morals on. With them off he will be equally as formidable. And if Black Panther wants Batman dead then Bruce's parents are never even born and vice versa. They are true rivals in nearly every conceivable way.

^^

@sungod88 said:

^ Bruce wayne has access to whatever he wants as well and Alien tech from across the galaxy...I'm pretty sure he has access to a time machine to

Yeh that's why I typed vice versa....and T'Chala has friends and former teamates who are aliens and who have alien tech i.e. T'Chala has access to alien tech also. Black panther also has knowledge of the use of magic. It is as i stated. They are to evenly matched in the intellect and prep department that this is another stale mate. Batman's only downfall could be that he is a loner while Black panther will utilize his vast pool of scientists, engineers, and technicians if necessary.

@sungod88 said:

Both bloodlusted and 2 weeks prep and Gotham and Wakanda are erased. Then it comes down to who has the better gear and tactics and I think Batman will win that one. They are pretty equal but batman will drop the justice league tower on BP as he preps lol. In all seriousness though that last round is close. I give the hand to hand round to Bats btw. Suit round I give to BP becaus the insider suits drains a lot fo energy and if he doesn't end it fast BM loses

Batman does not have better gear or tactics than Black Panther. If BP mystically travels to the past Then Batman is never born and vice verss. It all depends on who would think to do so first. This is much to even a match.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By heroesgold

@sungod88: @sungod88 said:

Hmm True.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sungod1988

Batman isn't alone. He trust cyborg enough to utilize him often. Cyborg is probably as good if not better then most of the scientist in marvel. Doom and Richards are probably better but outside of that I seen him even with the others.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDude123

@sungod88 said:

Batman isn't alone. He trust cyborg enough to utilize him often. Cyborg is probably as good if not better then most of the scientist in marvel. Doom and Richards are probably better but outside of that I seen him even with the others.

Reed and Black Panther are good friends. One ultimate Nullifier and it's game over. And Batman can procure tech similar to that as well. Neither has the upper hand here except for Black Panther in resources but it is still an even match/stalemate.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sungod1988

^ agreed, good sir

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

@tomlikesfries: Black Panther is learnt every martial art on earth, I believe they are equally skilled with T'Challa edging him out.

Round 1 - Batman

Round 2- Black Panther

Round 3- Black Panther

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By whitewings1234

Round 1. Batman

Round 2,. its a tie.

Round 3. Probably Batman.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jay_z94

Done some more reading up on batman, learn't that he created the brother eye surveillance satellite, the justice league teleporter, hacked a kryptonian computer system (alien software) and even has his own nuke. I'm thinking batman wins round 1 and 3 (very close), with round 2 being a stalemate.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

smh

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman all 3 rounds.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, Panther, stalemate.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By krauser99

@heroesgold said:

Round 2: Black Panther. (If i can remember I'm pretty sure Black Panther beat Captain America and Captain America should be toe to toe with Batman) (not including the non canon cross over)

He did but it had unfair circumstances for Cap. The other time Cap beat BP in

Contest of Champions 2. But both were not 100 percent.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By brick909

Batman

BP

BP because I think Batman would get a bit cocky

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman

Stalemate

Slightly Batman, he has better feats.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Panther
  2. Close, but probably Bruce
  3. Hmmmm, probably Panther
Avatar image for olaf_silvermane
Olaf_Silvermane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman

Stalemate

Slightly Batman, he has better feats.

I misread the OP.

Batman in all three rounds.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@stormdriven: How does Batman lose round 1 with the insider suit?

CapNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black panther has been trained since he was a baby to be the best

he is super intelligent, possibly smarter than wayne, and he is a better fighter

first round, batman

second round, black panther

third round, stalemate

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one: Most likely Black Panther.

Round two: Definitly Batman.

Round three: Not so sure.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

Black Panther all rounds.

EDIT: Just noticed round 2 is equalized physicals so I'll give batman the win there.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, all rounds.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman only wins round 2. Panther wins the rest.

Higorkovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Higorkovic

Round 1: T'Challa, he's extremely more acrobatic, deadly, more tougher, durable than bat and has good equipment that can be used as well.

Round 2: Definitely a draw, T'Challa is among the best fighters of Marvel, and Bat of DC.

Round 3: Back to round 1, T'Challa is as smart as Batman, has a similar technological arsenal and weapons, have vibranium. Black Panther is no fool, tying this round, go back to the first round, 1 vs 1, and more one time BP win.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

T'Challa sweeps all rounds

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

goes either way in all rounds

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman only wins round 2. Panther wins the rest.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has feats that have him at Shang Chi level of skill. Kicking through steel doors, destroying mechs with melee strikes. Hurting bulletproof opponents.

Black Panther is as stidied a martial artist, but his use of tech makes him less likely to have developed those skills into comparable feats.

Batman is a Street Level human hero going into insane situations. Black Panther is a human SCIENCE hero. His primary means of doing heroics involved knowledge and technology beyong the people he protects.

Round one is a draw.

Round two edges to Batman.

Round three goes to BP hard.

(i have shifted over the past months.)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Static Shock

@senglord said:

Batman has feats that have him at Shang Chi level of skill. Kicking through steel doors, destroying mechs with melee strikes. Hurting bulletproof opponents.

Panther has similar feats. Busting up robots and Doombots, and hurting bulletproof foes like Stegron, Luke Cage, and a superpowered Skrull with the same powers of the aforementioned character plus more. He has also kicked through a steel door as well.

@senglord said:

Black Panther is as stidied a martial artist, but his use of tech makes him less likely to have developed those skills into comparable feats.

To be fair, Batman is likely to be more skilled. But, at the same time, Panther has trained in every single fighting style. I don't think Batman is more skilled to the point that T'Challa wouldn't be able to contend, hand-to-hand. I agree that Batman likely has more feats of striking power and the like, due to his martial arts skills, though.

@senglord said:

Batman is a Street Level human hero going into insane situations. Black Panther is a human SCIENCE hero.

Both are street level, but Black Panther is physically superior to Batman. I agree with the science part, but it doesn't make him any less capable of conducting himself of physical confrontations. He regularly fights superhuman opponents, regardless of being outclassed by them. So, he's not a stranger to throwing himself into insane situations, also.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@jashro44 said:

EDIT: Just noticed round 2 is equalized physicals so I'll give batman the win there.

Aren't BP and Bats equal in prep? I mean if we take all the prep they have done into account would they not be equal.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- BP

Round 2- Bats

Round 3- Deciding I think Stalemate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Aren't BP and Bats equal in prep? I mean if we take all the prep they have done into account would they not be equal.

I consider black panther a bit better with prep.