Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Morals off

Few days of prep time

In gotham (civilians have been evacuated)

Who wins??

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Been done a couple of times. And BP should win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Panther stomps

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther in a good fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther stomps

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther would win after a good fight in a random encounter his standard gear is better than Bruce's. A prep battle would go to BP. One area where T'Challa outstrips Bruce is resources. He could send an entire army down the streets of Gotham. Without outside help, it would much closer and would go to Bruce slightly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP, I see people say Batman loses in a good fight, it's not a good fight. BP stomps.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By username12345

@aquamanvsgoku: Whoa now, BP might have better tech in terms of what they carry with them all the time. However BP isn't nearly as skilled as Batman, and without gear I doubt he is as strong as him either. And it's a random encounter, so why are you bringing contingency plans into this.

EDIT: Shoot it's not a random encounter, I feel stupid

Batman still wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: I certain that BP is more skilled.

No Caption Provided

he got silver surfer in a choke hold.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By NighThunder

@unrelenting: silver surfer himself stated he let bp do that.

On topic, there is no coherent argument that can be formed for Bruce winning. Black panther takes it for majority

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Man why you got to ruin my argument? Anyway BP beat Storm, I say he can beat Batman 8/10 times.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: I fully agree black panther is superior to Bruce i every form but skill, however using out of context scans are big no no, brother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: I didn't know Surfer allowed him to get it, I saw some one else use this feat so I thought it was a good one.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving this to Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KingTPhil

BPmurderstomps

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ParagonNate

BP wins, this has been done before many times, and BP is definitely either Bruce's equal or so close to it that it doesn't even matter.

Edit: I meant T'Challa is his equal in skill

AquamanVsGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AquamanVsGoku

@algorhythm511 said:

Black Panther would win after a good fight in a random encounter his standard gear is better than Bruce's. A prep battle would go to BP. One area where T'Challa outstrips Bruce is resources. He could send an entire army down the streets of Gotham. Without outside help, it would much closer and would go to Bruce slightly.

Ok, you know what you right.

I posted something else on the Off-Topic forum to you and you never responded. I've got some questions 4 u. They are very important. I want to get a job at your company or whatever the Venture is your doing.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way

AquamanVsGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AquamanVsGoku

Yea, I was going with Black Panther, but know I am going to go with Batman. All joking aside, I mean all I have heard is Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a headlock and he beat Storm. This whole battle has been I am right cause I say so. Too many clowns for me to decide. :p

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, you know what you right.

I posted something else on the Off-Topic forum to you and you never responded. I've got some questions 4 u. They are very important. I want to get a job at your company or whatever the Venture is your doing.

Ok, I saw your other notification. No need to call me out in a different forum to check my messages.

could go either way

I would agree with that. Batman has a wider versatility in gear. However, BP usually brings more powerful standard gear to a battle (i.e. his vibranium micro-weave and energy daggers) and he has enhanced gear and senses. Intelligence is about equal. In a prep battle which I believe it is a few days, assuming BP doesn't get any outside help, I would give it to Bruce slightly. But there are plans that BP could pull out, which could give him a win against Bruce's plans and vice-versa.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is T'Challa physically on a par with Bruce without the herb boost?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is T'Challa physically on a par with Bruce without the herb boost?

T'challa is peak human without the herb but I would say without any enhancements batman has better physical feats.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By username12345

@unrelenting: Yes, like I said he has better gear, his suit boosts his abilities if I'm not mistaken, but I doubt he is as skilled. Put them both in a gi or give Batman the insider suit, then it will be fair.

Also if were going to be that way:

No Caption Provided

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is most likely better in h2h. But panther is meta human so his stats equal that out. Panther's armor is better and his tech is slightly more advanced which gets him the one.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people haven't actually read any black panther comics.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bp is also a ways stronger and faster

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Better and more powerful suits.

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _EbonyZephyr_

@the_caped_crusader: your assuming batman would actually get his suit?How many tines does actually revert to his suit with prep @jashro44

Tchalla still has prep either way and has much moreresourcesc

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers > Bats

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people haven't actually read any black panther comics.

Truly a dumb statement to make, even though Black Panther still wins.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ebonyzephyr_ said:

@the_caped_crusader: your assuming batman would actually get his suit?How many tines does actually revert to his suit with prep @jashro44

Tchalla still has prep either way and has much moreresourcesc

OP says he's out of character, so he'll do just that.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bouncyhippo

Batman stomps. Mismatch. Batman has beaten the whole JLA on his own before. Feats wise, Batman > Black Panther. What can BP do to something like this? Batman calls this the Black Panther Buster.

No Caption Provided

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: Yup. Batman wins.

Yup, this suit punches at the level of exploding red stars, deflect any energy or physical projectiles, and took out The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquman, Green Latern down all at once.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

The justice buster was pretty much destroyed. Using the most recent version of batman it is technically not something he has access to at the moment (even ignoring the fact batman is dead/MIA). It took batman billions of dollars to build the justice buster, so I am not convinced he can rebuild it in a few days which is the time he has as per the OP. Regardless the justice buster is also overrated, the suns in batmans gauntlets were altered by Ray Palmer, he doesn't hit with the force of exploding stars, this was never stated in the issues. Superman actually put the justice buster out of commission by using heat vision on the surrounding buildings and having those buildings fall on the justice buster. It did go toe to toe with a weakened (one could argue the league was only slightly weakened but I find this questionable for a few reasons), insane justice league.

I don't think it matters since black panther has created tech which has caused skrull tech to explode in the past so he could do the same to batmans tech unless Bruce has shown defence against something similar like that. So even if we give them both all the tech they both ever built I still think batman does lose. If you think batman wins thats fine (I don't really care enough to bother arguing these days) but just saying "JUSTICE BUSTER!!!" is a very weak argument, and batman can do better than that.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People says he has better technology, but no one showed anything, just said it.

@jashro44:

"Black panthers suit does not boost his abilities."

Yes it does, it's vibranium IIRC, doesn't that give him boost?

"The justice buster was pretty much destroyed...It took batman billions of dollars to build the justice buster "

You don't think he could rebuild it with ease? He built the watch tower, he's the richest dude ever.

"Using the most recent version of batman it is technically not something he has access to at the moment"

If we're going by that they said they're going to make Batman a new "god" after Darksied wars, temporarily.

"(even ignoring the fact batman is dead/MIA)."

Exactly, so in this hypothetical battle it would take place before Endgame, before his suit was broken.

"Regardless the justice buster is also overrated... Superman actually put the justice buster out of commission by using heat vision on the surrounding buildings and having those buildings fall on the justice buster."

That's a tiny bit out of context, Batman said since it was Joker working through him it wasn't prepared for that, and either way I doubt Black Panther can destroy a building around Batman, Black Panther doesn't have heat vision after all.

"but just saying "JUSTICE BUSTER!!!" is a very weak argument"

How about... INSIDER SUIT!!!

No Caption Provided

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By algorhythm511

Realistically, it could go either way if both of them have prep. There are ways for Batman to counter BP's prep and vice versa. They both have extremely powerful and diverse tech. It would also depend what kind of tech each had on hand at the moment. Keep in mind they only have a few days of prep. On the extreme, Batman could pull out the Hellbat. However, I don't see Batman using his trump card for this one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Vibranium only boosts his durability by stopping momentum. It doesn't give him super speed speed or strength or anything like that. There is no evidence he can rebuild the justice buster with ease. It took batman the equivalent of 60% of what the world spends on there military to build it the first time. Most recent version of batman would be the version that he was during endgame just before he died, not before endgame.

My point about the justice buster being put out of commission by falling buildings wasn't to say that black panther drops a building on him. It just isn't that impressive as everyone makes it out to be. People seem to think that batman can put the justice buster on and he is some planetary level power house. Honestly I don't think its anything black panther can handle. Black panther has drained the power of cosmic from the silver surfer for example, he helped Reed reverse engineer anti-matter bombs which were being used to destroy planets, he destroyed all of the processed vibranium on the planet with prep, etc. Batman needs something better than the justice buster or the insider suit.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By username12345

@jashro44:

'Vibranium only boosts his durability by stopping momentum. It doesn't give him super speed or strength or anything like that."

Excellent.

"There is no evidence he can rebuild the justice buster with ease. It took batman the equivalent of 60% of what the world spends on there military to build it the first time."

I'm not whining or complaining or trying to make this personal (Heaven knows how bad that was for me), but it seems like your just trying to deny evidence because the op didn't say what universe or continuity or part in the time line it was. It's a hypothetical battle so it seems fair to assume he has his major resources at hand, as well as give Black Panther his on the other hand.

"Most recent version of batman would be the version that he was during endgame just before he died, not before endgame."

So Batman with a joker card in his eyeball, that doesn't seem fair. In Batmans new 52 adventures he is always busy and never gets a time to rest. He's always has something bad happen to him, like the court of owls, or Endgame, or Batman Eternal, or fighting Darksied.

"My point about the justice buster being put out of commission by falling buildings wasn't to say that black panther drops a building on him. It just isn't that impressive as everyone makes it out to be."

He fought the Justice League. You don't have to think it's as cool as everyone else, but it's obviously going to build up hype.

"People seem to think that batman can put the justice buster on and he is some planetary level power house."

No, I don't think anyone said that. However if he can fight Superman and Wonder Wimp in it, it's obviously powerful.

"Honestly I don't think its anything black panther can handle."

No Caption Provided

"Black panther has drained the power of cosmic from the silver surfer for example,"

I don't think that's a viable option since Batmans suits power is "unnatural" because it's technology.

"he helped Reed reverse engineer anti-matter bombs which were being used to destroy planets,"

I got this one:

Hellspores

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"he destroyed all of the processed vibranium on the planet with prep, etc. Batman needs something better than the justice buster or the insider suit."

Hellbat?