#401 Posted by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Black Panther would win the fight purely because he has more advanced technology because for some reason Batman likes to keep his equipment basic. But i dont get why people think this is a blowout win for black panther.....

It's not a blowout win, but Panther wins with mid level difficulty at most.

#402 Posted by homicidalmaniac (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos the entire Justice League, Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Fantastic Four....you know what? Imma just quote @iheartzombies92 real quick.....

Batman solos: Reddit mods, Lucifer Morningstar, Wolverine, Archangel, Juggernaut, Robin, Cyclops, The One-Above-All, Constantine, Anti-Monitor, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Shazam, Sunfire, Thor, Sentry, Cable, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Altaïr, Galactus, Air-Walker, Terrax, Loki, The Warriors Three, Red Hood, The Joker, Gorr the God-Butcher, Bugs Bunny, Red Hulk, Bruce Lee Worldbreaker Hulk, Hercules, Ares, Agent 47, Sam Fisher, Bane, Doomsday, The Radiant, Superboy-Prime, Superman X, Superman Prime One Million, Dr. Strange, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Sue Storm, Storm, Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, The Comedian, Rorschach, Silk Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Gandalf, Saruman, Voldemort, Sauron, Darwin, Sebastian Shaw, Swamp-Thing, Iron Man, Ant Man, Daredevil, The Falcon, Jackie Estacado, Sandman, Spiderman, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Batgirl, the Homelander, Scott Pilgrim, Blade, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Black Bolt, Ghost Rider, Marv, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Goku, Darth Vader, Sherlock Holmes, Khan, Spock, Patrick Jane, Hannibal Lecter, Walter White, Jesse Custer, Saint of Killers, the Living Tribunal, Captain America, Captain Britain, Buster Bluth, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Andrew Detmer, Tetsuo, Akira, Naruto, Hawkman, Groo, Hawkeye, Spawn, Miho, Spider Jerusalem, Captain Price, Barack Obama, Patrick Bateman, Beast, Mitchell Hundred, Moriarty, Wasp, Judge Dredd, Jonah Hex, Tony Soprano, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Plutonian, Hancock, Stewie Griffin, Homer Simpson, Sabertooth, Krrish, The Punisher, Scorpion, Iceman, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Ultraman, Psylocke, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Pikachu, Hellboy, Nightcrawler, Steve Montgomery, Aldrich Killian, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin Laden, Raffles the Gentleman Thug, Deadman, The Vision, Danny Phantom, Gregory House, Zatanna, Stryker Eureka, Trespasser, Onibaba, Slattern, Etrigan, Brainiac 5, Django, Jules Winnfield, John Travolta, Steve Buscemi, El Mariachi, Hulk, Strong Guy, Red Tornado, Robocop, Alien Queen, Predator, Zero, Mordecai, XXXX, Namor, the Miz, the First, the Killer, Static, Starfire, Raven, Syrin, Blink, Mysterio II, Dr. Who, Neo, Cthulhu, Phil Coulson, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Atomic Robo, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Gambit, Bullseye, Deathstroke, Nightwing, Ozymandias, Apollo, Midnighter, Mister Majestic, Tyler Durden, Alex DeLarge, Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, War Machine, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Solomon Grundy, Thanos, Darkseid, Tommy Vercetti, the Beatles, Anarky, Hitler, Stitch, Wildcat, Abomination, me, you, your family, the Motherf***er, the entire population of Southern France, Tarantula II, the Bee Gees, Comic Vine mods, 4chan mods, Psy, the Ghostbusters, John Stewart, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Eminem, Captain Universe, Nighthawk, Star-Brand, Ex Nihlio, Nightmask, Abyss, Yellowjacket, Katniss, Peeta, Valkyrie, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Rage, Thunderstrike, Carrie, She-Hulk, Steve Jobs, Buddha, YAWEH, Mantis, Black Knight, Amadeus Cho, Tony Chu, Hyperion, Smasher, Quake, Venom, Anti-Venom, Carnage, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, AC/DC, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarznegger, Conan the Barbarian, Conan, David Letterman, Léon the professional, General Patton, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, the Seven Samurai, Kang, Egghead, Morgan le Fey, Demgorge, Odin, Zeus, the Rolling Stones, Venus, Godzilla, King Kong, Don Draper, Superman, AND current Black Panther.

At the same time. With his hands tied. While sexing Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Zantanna, Wonder Woman, Laura Croft, and every busty anime character in history of ever. Did I mention this was New-52?

Jmarshmallow

Hell No,Bill Nye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bat-God

#403 Posted by Spideysense44 (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightfall225:

Black panther is a king while Batman is just a billionaire BP will always have the better tech because of this. But this will be a very hard fought battle that wont be close to a blowout, but at the end of the day BP takes this

#405 Edited by SS_Ruprecht (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: "claiming that I know nothing about him just because I disagree with your opinion seems like a rather silly thing to say"

So does saying "You know nothing about Black Panther" as a rebuttal.

"Ra's al Ghul did"

And? Batman's defeated Ra's al Ghul in the past, are you somehow insinuating that he wouldn't of been able to? Do you realize how ridiculous and nonsensical that sounds? If Ra's al Ghul decided to steal Batman's plans for taking out the Justice League instead of devising his own plans, doesn't that hint in the tiniest bit towards Batman being superior? I'll answer that for you, yes it does, and yes he is, BTW, Batman also killed Ra's al Ghul. And he wouldn't of taken the Justice League all out at once in an immediate fight, Batman's most difficult fights have always been resolved over long periods of time in which he'd allowed himself preparation, as he would if he met Black Panther who happened to be evil for some reason or another. Also, New 52 is a reboot, so I have no idea why you're even mentioning it.

"The reason why Panther's vibranium suit is so durable isn't because it's 'indestructible' - it's because it absorbs momentum and vibration"

I already stated this. There's more things you can do with metal than punch it. For one, you can blow it up, which appears to be one of its weaknesses. And guess what, Batman has explosive batarangs, as well as plastic explosives.

"'Batman can beat the entire JLA, who can beat Panther, therefore Batman can beat Panther' is an inherently flawed argument"

How is it flawed. Tell me what flaw is keeping that argument from being logically sound.

"Batman has never actually beaten the JLA even once"

Excluding the fact that the plans designed by Batman worked when an inferior villain to him took them and executed them, he has gone toe to toe with every member in the Justice League individually and, not killed them, but has gotten the better of them. The villain equivalent to Batman would be Deathstroke, who Batman regularly fights with, and who has taken out Justice League members in the past, such as The Flash.

"And if you want to talk contingency plans, Panther has Galactus contingency plans."

Batmans gone toe to toe with Darkseid who is arguably an equivalent to Galactus, and gotten the better of him.

"You’re forgetting that T’Challa happens to be a genius"

So is Batman....And Superman. In fact, Superman possesses intellect that's considered beyond genius level, but they keep Batman on as the primary strategist and tactician of the Justice League, so that means in essence that Batman is more tactically/strategically sound than a man who is beyond genius level intellect. Over the years, Batman has accumulated a god-like strategic level of thought with no other character in any comic book coming to claim such a mythological mastermind status as him, except maybe for Brainiac. Why? He outsmarts every single villain he faces. This is not a fact mind you, just an observation. It is stated several times by multiple characters in the DCU though that Batman has one of the highest levels of intellect.

"We’re talking someone whom – with prep time – has taken down the likes of Magneto, Mephisto, Dr. Doom, and a Stealth Iron Man"

And with Batman we have Bane, Darkseid (in the words of a rather humorous Cracked article that references Batman killing Darkseid 'Batman dueled god, and god was a little too slow'"), Riddler, Clayface, Deathstroke, Solomon Grundy, Ra's Al Ghul, Bat-mite (Batman's version of Mister Mxyzptlk, who is considered god/omniscient tier), Superman (Dark Knight Returns), the entirety of the Legion of Doom (bribed one of them to betray the rest), Owlman (Essentially defeating himself, showing that he is, indeed, better than even himself), I believe I also recall him defeating Captain America (but I'm sure a bunch of Marvel fanboys will come running to yell NON-CANON! at that, and me, and while we're on the subject, he also beat Jackie Estacado from The Darkness), and actually, he DID canonically defeat Spawn, since it was referenced in spawns OWN continuity in his OWN comics. Sorry, but it appears Batman's list is far more impressive, and I haven't even listed all the top-tiers he's taken down.

P.S. Ever since Squirrel Girl defeated Dr. Doom, he's been thought of as a pathetic pushover.

"Panther comes with intangible energy daggers"

You know who else has "intangibility"? Martian Manhunter, you know what happened to him? Batman beat him, I'm a fan of MM and I can even admit that.

"His anti-metal claws will tear through any metal tech that Bats has"

Yea, his claws are just that "anti-metal", not "anti-matter", most body armor is made of synthetic components anyway by the way, and if I'm reading up on it correctly, then it does this "This variation produces vibrations of a specific wavelength that breaks down the molecular bonds in other metals". And since his batsuit isn't made of metal, I'm beginning to wonder how effective his claws would even be.

"The only version of the character that kills is Golden Age Batman"

Except for, you know, the new version that killed Darkseid with a bullet filled with Radion.

"which means that BP has an edge because Panther will be more willing to use lethal force."

Batman doesn't kill, unless he does. That's pretty much how it's gone for the entirety of his existence and really only became an "iconic" aspect of his willpower in more recent years.

"And whose suit comes with a force-field, cloaking, teleportation, and knives that can pierce a Galactus Herald."

And Batman has Watchtower.

"BP is useless without his vibranium, Batman is the best"

Don't be so immature. Batman is the best at what he does in the DC universe, Black Panther isn't. That's just a matter of facts. Batman and Black Panther have never gone toe to toe, I don't think, so there's no conceivable way to rationalize which would be better when matching them up against each other, besides using subjective means, which I've presented, through logical deduction.

"especially with prep time, but yours most certainly isn’t it"

The only reason you say mine most certainly isn't is because you don't like the fact that it applies deductive logic. The only thing you're willing to throw at me, are the exact same reasons I've been saying Batman can win, feats, villains, and abilities. You're just saying "yours isn't it" because I'm not circumventing Batmans wins, I'm not going to lie by saying I know what Batman would come up with to beat Black Panther because I honestly don't know, what he would come up with, but then again, I'm also not a comic-book writer who's making a comic between the two fighting, so I can't make up cheese for why either would beat the other. Quit throwing a tantrum at the facts I present and accept them for what they are, if you actually read what I posted, I said "that is why I do not believe that Batman would lose", just like everyone else here, I'm explaining my opinion, if you're not mature enough to accept that then that's your problem, since I've supported and presented everything I need to, as accurately as needed, to support my decision.

Everything I've stated thus far has been correct when applied to the direct context it was mentioned in. If you extrapolate upon it, bringing up "other" varieties of vibranium (like you did) does my argument at all falter, but not because of any inaccuracies of my own. Think about what you're writing, the majority of what you said wasn't even logically sound, most of which is widely-known, common knowledge of Batman, whom you state you know "very well". It seems that the only argument here that isn't a "good" argument is yours.

#406 Posted by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL.

#407 Edited by SS_Ruprecht (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

Pathetic of you, right? I know.

How about you actually reply instead of make utterly useless/pointless posts that make you look like an ass?

#408 Posted by Veshark (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

Pathetic of you, right? I know.

How about you actually reply instead of make utterly useless/pointless posts that make you look like an ass?

Check your language and the insults. It's against forum rules.

You might want to relax a little, this is just a discussion, there's no need to get personal. I'll reply to you in a bit.

#409 Edited by Veshark (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

@ss_ruprecht

Sigh…

My comment is valid because you posted an extended reply that clearly showed you had little to no understanding of Black Panther or his capabilities. Your response to my comment was simply an attempt at a comeback, despite the fact that I didn’t post anything regarding Batman.

Once again, you’re falling back on ABC Logic. When discussing comic feats, one must take context and circumstances in account. By your logic, Panther has beaten Mephisto, and Mephisto can beat Batman – therefore Panther beats Batman. Do you see how roundabout that form of drawing conclusions is? It works both ways, and it’s a fallacy.

Ra’s al Ghul has international resources and an entire League of Assassins at his command. Bruce Wayne’s money has been compared to a drop of water to al Ghul’s fortunes. Not to mention that Batman, as a JLA member, is under constant scrutiny while Ra’s possesses the capability to surprise attack with impunity. Point being that: It’s a lot easier for al Ghul to use the plans to defeat the entire JLA than one man alone.

And if you read Batman’s contingency plans – you’ll note that some of his solutions weren’t even fully-formed. He stated that he could beat Flash through some sort of vibration, but it was Ra’s who devised a vibrational bullet. There is no substantial proof that Batman could single-handedly beat the entire JLA because a) he has never done it and b) when it was implemented, it was done by someone else entirely. A plan on paper and that plan being used are different.

Panther’s vibranium suit can survive a Cosmic Power blast from Galactus Herald Stardust. An explosive Batarang is going to do squat against it. As I said before, your understanding of vibranium and Captain America’s shield is rather shaky.

You’re still not getting it. Batman can’t beat the entire JLA because it’s never been done or implemented – it’s an inaccurate claim to make. Aside from it being ABC logic, it’s simply not true. It’s an even worse argument to say that because he can beat the JLA, he can beat Panther, because you’re failing to consider many other factors. Namely, that Batman has known his teammates for years and has had a good decade+ to think up and synthesize methods to defeat them, whereas he only has 12 hours of prep here against an unknown opponent.

And again, you’re stating feats without addressing extenuating circumstances. Batman has never beaten the entire League in one go. Batman has lost against or been nearly killed by Superman every time they fought (Even when Bats was glowing with Kryptonite or had superpowers). Batman was embarrassed by Wonder Woman in Hiketeia. So on, so forth. Your comparison to Deathstroke reeks of flawed logic, once again.

Darkseid, while awesome, is hardly the equivalent of Galactus. And Batman never ‘got the better of him’. If you’re referring to Superman/Batman, Batman got the crap kicked out of him before he threatened Darkseid with a bluff. If you’re referring to Final Crisis, he had a radion bullet to aid him and he was still sent hurtling through time.

And yes, I don’t deny that Batman is a genius-level tactical intellect, but I’m pointing out that Panther is just as smart, and has the combat feats to back this up. As for your attempt to compare lists, that’s not a constructive way to make an argument. I only brought those feats up to show you that Panther has accomplished many things, and that your claim that he was a ‘street fighter’ and a ‘mediocre joke’ is incorrect. I wasn’t using them as a definitive reason for why BP would win.

Some thoughts on the fights you listed:

• He has never fought Owlman. You’re getting confused with the animated movie – in which he got horribly thrashed by Owlman until he outsmarted him.
  • He has lost against Deathstroke with two exceptions: one was when he had already lost two fights to DS and got a lucky one in, the second was when Deathstroke wasn’t trying to beat him and Bats had the help of Nightwing/Robin
  • His defeat of Captain America is non-canon because it was based on fan votes, not good writing or a well thought-out battle.
  • Are you talking about Bats bribing Mirror Master of the Injustice League? Because you know…he didn’t single-handedly beat the entire team.
  • Solomon Grundy was a weaker incarnation
  • Riddler, Clayface, and Ra’s al Ghul are all staples of his rogues gallery – of course he’s beaten them.
  • Superman doesn’t count because DKR isn’t canon. Not to mention he never actually beat Supes - Bats had a heart attack as part of his plan. And you wonder why I brought the New 52 up?
  • Really? Bat-Mite? Name one Post-Crisis instance where Batman has defeated him.

One can’t draw the conclusion that Batman can beat Black Panther simply because he has a more expansive list of feats to draw on. Feats are a good way to showcase what the character is capable of, but you still have to form a coherent argument for why Bruce would win, using those feats as supporting evidence for your points.

On that note, Squirrel Girl is a joke character, so you’d be hard-pressed to consider that feat valid. She’s beaten Wolverine in HTH – is Logan now a joke? She’s also beaten Thanos, so all of his feats are obviously invalid now! Doom’s reputation in battles has hardly been scuffed by one incident that no one on the Battles boards takes seriously.

Moving on to Panther’s equipment, you’re still using the same sort of debating mentality that doesn’t work. Batman has never trumped Manhunter (Batman Confidential is PIS – so please don’t try pulling those scans), and more to the point, what can Batman do against intangible daggers? He tries blocking with his cape, only to find that the daggers can go straight through it and mess up his internal organs.

As for the anti-metal claws, even if Batman’s suit aren’t entirely made of metal, it still doesn’t help because BP’s claws are still razor-sharp and can tear through the fabric. Plus, BP comes with the ability to generate an anti-metal field from his soles that can shatter whatever metallic gadgets Batman has in his utility belt.

Sigh….wow. That’s just a poor argument for Batman using lethal force. Look, the short of it is that Batman doesn’t kill and the Darkseid instance was the one time he broke the rule. In fact, Batman outright declares that it’s the only time he’ll do it. Plus, he shot with the intent of driving Darkseid out to save the inner host.

So you have literally no argument for why Batman would ever resort to using lethal force in an encounter with Black Panther. Panther is willing to kill if the situation calls for it, Bats isn’t. There is no counterargument here.

My conclusion for why Panther would win is that he simply has a larger wealth of resources to draw from, possesses the superior equipment (vibranium suit, anti-metal, energy daggers), has superior physicals because he is enhanced, and is willing to kill. Your argument for why Batman would win essentially boils down to: Bats has beaten so-and-so, so he can beat Panther. You haven’t given me one good rebuttal for all of those points I’ve raised above.

You haven’t answered how Batman would bypass Panther’s vibranium suit. Or how Batman would fight Panther physically when Panther is stronger than him. Or what Batman would use in his list of equipment to win the fight. You haven’t given your argument any practical thought or application, and all you’re throwing at me are feats and theoretical statements.

That isn’t deductive logic. That’s ‘having feats, but no argument’.

And now you’re just falling into the same trap that any fellow whose argument is falling apart does – attacking me personally by using ad hominem insults. I’m attempting to have a thoughtful discussion here, but you seem to be more interested in being right.

So far, I’ve still shown a better understanding of both Batman and Black Panther. I think my responses speak for themselves.

I’m not saying there isn’t an argument for Batman winning, I’m just saying you don’t have it.

p.s. I don’t think I’m throwing a tantrum here. I feel like I’m being remarkably composed and answering you in a thoughtful manner, because you’re obviously a new Viner and I’d hate to alienate you. If anything, your comments on me being ‘childish’ and your insults at the other posters seem to indicate that you’re more upset than me. The tone of your response certainly reflects this.

I’m going to leave it at that, because I’ve been debating long enough to know when an argument is going nowhere, and when someone is more interested in stubbornly defending their ego than engaging in a fruitful argument.

Good day. Feel free to reply, but know that I won’t.

Hope you enjoy yourself on the Vine.

#410 Posted by darkazrael999 (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought k4tzm4n's battle settled this. Panther wins.

#411 Posted by hulksmash134 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say a draw on this one.

#412 Edited by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio
#413 Posted by patrat18 (6853 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Batman.

#414 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

I call this one for T'challa. Batman's the worlds greatest detective, but not the worlds greatest soldier, or even H2H combatant. T'challa's supposed to be one of the 10 smartest guys in marvel so prep is going to be pretty even.... and Panther actually has Superhuman abilities. Go figure, i'm giving it to the guy who's equally as smart but is in fact superhuman. Don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of the Bat but let's be honest.... he's only a human in a suit.... and it's not even Iron. Makes his stories fun because he's killable, but in a lot of Comicvine fights, he goes down unless he's got the prep advantage.... which he doesn't here. Therefor... he goes down.

#415 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#416 Posted by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio

This sh%t again? Sorry Bat fans, Black Panther takes a 8/10 majority here at least.

#417 Posted by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: i waa thinking 9/10 at least, but close enough

#418 Posted by cascadeking09 (6732 posts) - - Show Bio

@alpha said:

With his suit, it is a "curb stomp". That thing took blows from Namor so Batman wouldn't have a chance. I'm just saying in a straight fight based on skill alone, it's not.

And BP may arguably be the beat fighter in Marvel ( and you would have an argument) There are those who would say Bats is only second to Deathstroke.

People forget that Bats is a martial artist before everything else. The character has dedicated himself to the pursuit first.

I agree with this. Though either way I think I'll go with Black Panther.

#419 Edited by Trancendence (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give this to bats. Was it specified what suit he gets? Because if not, then what about the insider suit? Black panther's vibranium can't handle superman's heat vision, can it? What about green lanterns fist?

#420 Posted by RenaissanceMan (768 posts) - - Show Bio

BP with or without the suit

#421 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give this to bats. Was it specified what suit he gets? Because if not, then what about the insider suit? Black panther's vibranium can't handle superman's heat vision, can it? What about green lanterns fist?

The insider suit doesn't give batman the powers of the justice league. It simulates there powers but it is way way way way way weaker then green lantern or superman.

#422 Posted by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio

Still T'Challa.

#423 Edited by GenuineBadger (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has infrared and sonar vision, and is master of stealth.

#424 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa owns

#425 Posted by reaverlation (7696 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther mainly due to equipment.His equipment just out classes Bats in this fight.T'Challa 8/10 with good difficulty. Pure H2H I'd would still give to BP but it would be hell of a lot closer battle with Bats giving great difficulty and BP getting 7/10

#426 Edited by Trancendence (17 posts) - - Show Bio

The insider suit is weaker than the original powers, but still packs a severely overpowered punch.

#427 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther takes it

#428 Posted by VMole (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, his tech is more advanced and resources far greater than Batman's.

Even if it came down to fighting in their boxers, I'm still backing BP.

#429 Edited by leonkarlen123 (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry fanboys but Batman dies here

#430 Posted by CF12793 (2755 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos the entire Justice League, Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Fantastic Four....you know what? Imma just quote @iheartzombies92 real quick.....

Batman solos: Reddit mods, Lucifer Morningstar, Wolverine, Archangel, Juggernaut, Robin, Cyclops, The One-Above-All, Constantine, Anti-Monitor, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Shazam, Sunfire, Thor, Sentry, Cable, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Altaïr, Galactus, Air-Walker, Terrax, Loki, The Warriors Three, Red Hood, The Joker, Gorr the God-Butcher, Bugs Bunny, Red Hulk, Bruce Lee Worldbreaker Hulk, Hercules, Ares, Agent 47, Sam Fisher, Bane, Doomsday, The Radiant, Superboy-Prime, Superman X, Superman Prime One Million, Dr. Strange, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Sue Storm, Storm, Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, The Comedian, Rorschach, Silk Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Gandalf, Saruman, Voldemort, Sauron, Darwin, Sebastian Shaw, Swamp-Thing, Iron Man, Ant Man, Daredevil, The Falcon, Jackie Estacado, Sandman, Spiderman, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Batgirl, the Homelander, Scott Pilgrim, Blade, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Black Bolt, Ghost Rider, Marv, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Goku, Darth Vader, Sherlock Holmes, Khan, Spock, Patrick Jane, Hannibal Lecter, Walter White, Jesse Custer, Saint of Killers, the Living Tribunal, Captain America, Captain Britain, Buster Bluth, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Andrew Detmer, Tetsuo, Akira, Naruto, Hawkman, Groo, Hawkeye, Spawn, Miho, Spider Jerusalem, Captain Price, Barack Obama, Patrick Bateman, Beast, Mitchell Hundred, Moriarty, Wasp, Judge Dredd, Jonah Hex, Tony Soprano, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Plutonian, Hancock, Stewie Griffin, Homer Simpson, Sabertooth, Krrish, The Punisher, Scorpion, Iceman, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Ultraman, Psylocke, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Pikachu, Hellboy, Nightcrawler, Steve Montgomery, Aldrich Killian, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin Laden, Raffles the Gentleman Thug, Deadman, The Vision, Danny Phantom, Gregory House, Zatanna, Stryker Eureka, Trespasser, Onibaba, Slattern, Etrigan, Brainiac 5, Django, Jules Winnfield, John Travolta, Steve Buscemi, El Mariachi, Hulk, Strong Guy, Red Tornado, Robocop, Alien Queen, Predator, Zero, Mordecai, XXXX, Namor, the Miz, the First, the Killer, Static, Starfire, Raven, Syrin, Blink, Mysterio II, Dr. Who, Neo, Cthulhu, Phil Coulson, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Atomic Robo, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Gambit, Bullseye, Deathstroke, Nightwing, Ozymandias, Apollo, Midnighter, Mister Majestic, Tyler Durden, Alex DeLarge, Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, War Machine, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Solomon Grundy, Thanos, Darkseid, Tommy Vercetti, the Beatles, Anarky, Hitler, Stitch, Wildcat, Abomination, me, you, your family, the Motherf***er, the entire population of Southern France, Tarantula II, the Bee Gees, Comic Vine mods, 4chan mods, Psy, the Ghostbusters, John Stewart, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Eminem, Captain Universe, Nighthawk, Star-Brand, Ex Nihlio, Nightmask, Abyss, Yellowjacket, Katniss, Peeta, Valkyrie, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Rage, Thunderstrike, Carrie, She-Hulk, Steve Jobs, Buddha, YAWEH, Mantis, Black Knight, Amadeus Cho, Tony Chu, Hyperion, Smasher, Quake, Venom, Anti-Venom, Carnage, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, AC/DC, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarznegger, Conan the Barbarian, Conan, David Letterman, Léon the professional, General Patton, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, the Seven Samurai, Kang, Egghead, Morgan le Fey, Demgorge, Odin, Zeus, the Rolling Stones, Venus, Godzilla, King Kong, Don Draper, Superman, AND current Black Panther.

At the same time. With his hands tied. While sexing Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Zantanna, Wonder Woman, Laura Croft, and every busty anime character in history of ever. Did I mention this was New-52?

Jmarshmallow

Ah yes, I remember that issue well. Hell of a read.

#431 Edited by Experio (8792 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther.

#432 Edited by senglord (749 posts) - - Show Bio

BP wins due to tech and intellect being slightly better on panel. His defensive Vibranium is more hard to get through than any of DS stuff, which is a class above any of Bats standard gear. The only thing that would make a prep contest competitive would be the insider suit, which is in no way op for a justice league member that can actively contribute in the field. Just look at what it did.

The insider puts him at Aquaman level at best. And this is only a mid level Aquaman, without the water hand and mind rape powers. Just the op spear. He did well against a team of metahumans that he taught everything they knew. In a real Justice League worthy fight he would provide a power assist as the situation required. It should have always been seen as a stand in suit for the real heavy hitters of the League. But, too many whiners were upset that Batman who has had decades to study Amazo tech, would be able to mock up something with at best 1-2% of the power of several high tier members of the JLA. The suit does not even put him at Iron Man level. It was an overdue improvement to his usual Batsuit which was a liability in actual combat. And now it is gone.

BP takes it 7-8/10. Batman has been resourceful in the past, and could find some nth metal or Vibranium. Possibly adamantium in that time. Pure h2h would likely go to BP due to his power up.

P.S. If DC continues to give in to Batman haters, eventually they will go out of business, his titles are the only ones that keep them solvent (and Aquaman). And the haters are likely just going to go to marvel where there are almost NO unpowered characters. Ironic, then. Batman gets a suit that has powers and the haters whine until it has to be taken out. He gets really good like Batman inc. and haters whine that he is too op for the Joker. Showing who his haters real hero always was.

#433 Posted by Hollow_Point (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@senglord said:

BP wins due to tech and intellect being slightly better on panel. His defensive Vibranium is more hard to get through than any of DS stuff, which is a class above any of Bats standard gear. The only thing that would make a prep contest competitive would be the insider suit, which is in no way op for a justice league member that can actively contribute in the field. Just look at what it did.

The insider puts him at Aquaman level at best. And this is only a mid level Aquaman, without the water hand and mind rape powers. Just the op spear. He did well against a team of metahumans that he taught everything they knew. In a real Justice League worthy fight he would provide a power assist as the situation required. It should have always been seen as a stand in suit for the real heavy hitters of the League. But, too many whiners were upset that Batman who has had decades to study Amazo tech, would be able to mock up something with at best 1-2% of the power of several high tier members of the JLA. The suit does not even put him at Iron Man level. It was an overdue improvement to his usual Batsuit which was a liability in actual combat. And now it is gone.

BP takes it 7-8/10. Batman has been resourceful in the past, and could find some nth metal or Vibranium. Possibly adamantium in that time. Pure h2h would likely go to BP due to his power up.

P.S. If DC continues to give in to Batman haters, eventually they will go out of business, his titles are the only ones that keep them solvent (and Aquaman). And the haters are likely just going to go to marvel where there are almost NO unpowered characters. Ironic, then. Batman gets a suit that has powers and the haters whine until it has to be taken out. He gets really good like Batman inc. and haters whine that he is too op for the Joker. Showing who his haters real hero always was.

nicely put, agree with all of it

#434 Posted by DarthAznable (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther's suit gives him the win. Plus isn't he enhanced by some ritual or something?

#435 Edited by CF12793 (2755 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, as much of a solid case could be made as to why Batman would win, I can't possibly think of one solid advantage he has over BP that would grant him the win. Physicals? BP. Gear? BP. Intelligence? BP. Skill? BP. And let me just say that Batman is very close to T'Challa in all of these categories, however he just doesn't have him beat in any of them. Any way you cut it, this would be a long and drawn out fight. But BP has the means to take out Batman before Batman could take out T'challa.

#436 Edited by leonkarlen123 (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins this 7/10

They are both top fighter but i believe T'challa have better physicals,

#437 Posted by Jokerpoker (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa

#438 Posted by AllaithAlsaleh (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,BP Overkill,Murderstomp,Curbstomp and Godstomp all at the same time although I love Bats MUCH more than T'challa but there's no denying to it BP would rape Bats any day of the week.

#439 Posted by Wolverine08 (27364 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa.

#440 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4609 posts) - - Show Bio

So, access to ALL gear? That's what the OP says, so what stops Bats from getting his boom-tube gauntlets or using the JLA transporters from BFR'ing T'Challa to some random planet? I think if it's just gear in his Batcave, that alone is enough to give T'Challa a nightmare. If it's ALL gear, Bruce has some pretty ridiculous items at his disposal (I think the boom-tubes will do the trick personally). T'Challa has pretty ridiculous gear of his own, but I just feel like Bruce might has some easy "I win" type gear.

#441 Posted by highaccuser (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

BP has much better prep feats with limited time than bruce. H2H panther has skills on par with bruce and enhancments to put him well above his level.

#442 Posted by darkseid1006 (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Batman could pull off a win 6/10 but it would be close.

Bruce has already shown to have analysed and studied every suit enhanced being on Earth and found their weaknesses so I think with 12 hours he could find the chink in T'challa's armour and find something to use against him such as one of his chemicals that he has made up or use a vibrating bullet to hurt him. Also this is Batman I don't think he's going to forget about his Anti-Metal claws he'll probably do what Tony did and make his gadgets from a plastic based compound.

Saying that Black Pantha did manage to out prep Ironman so he's no slouch either I just think Bats is better (and surprisingly his "peek human" stats are damn close to BP's)

#443 Edited by Hollow_Point (132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Batman could pull off a win 6/10 but it would be close.

Bruce has already shown to have analysed and studied every suit enhanced being on Earth and found their weaknesses so I think with 12 hours he could find the chink in T'challa's armour and find something to use against him such as one of his chemicals that he has made up or use a vibrating bullet to hurt him. Also this is Batman I don't think he's going to forget about his Anti-Metal claws he'll probably do what Tony did and make his gadgets from a plastic based compound.

Saying that Black Pantha did manage to out prep Ironman so he's no slouch either I just think Bats is better (and surprisingly his "peek human" stats are damn close to BP's)

He might, but i think even batman would need more than a few hours to find a serious flaw in black panther's armor. black panther would have a far easier time with batman, leading to a 8/10 victory

#444 Edited by senglord (749 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, Batman has the intelligence feats to be Lex Luthor, Chief, TO Morrow, Amazo level outside of anything written by Dixon, Johns, or Lobdell. His prep is insanely good against beings well above street level.

BP is comparable, but superior in all areas except hand to hand combat and intelligence. He may be more intelligent and a better h2h fighter, but it is much more debatable than readers who have only read Justice League new 52. The titles outside his core titles were where his highest end feats have come from. Now it is where he is both weak willed and incompetent in every single issue where he does nothing but eat up space and infuriate fans and non fans alike.

T'Challa wins the op 8-9/10 because his standard gear is just that much better. H2h without gear or powers is debatable. Batman has enough on panel feats to be a threat, but as it is he loses 7-8/10.

PS. Batman using the tech that he has displayed in his own titles would be better than the emo child idiot that is being written. Johns big event would not even make top twenty if he did not have panel space of killing off a character whose title had sold comparable numbers to Superman and Action Comics for the fast few years. He had to do the same thing for Tinity War and Throne of Atlantis. He knows he has the power to ruin and kill characters, and he knew after writing Avengers he cannot write non cosmic

Even characters. So he punishes fans of street level, female, and mid tier characters who are known for their mind and not their muscle.