#351 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger:

Agreed. BP has become a freak with the King of the Dead enhancements!

I will say that a lot of it is theoretical though. The new suit certainly has a lot of cool toys (teleportation, cloaking, force-shields, dagger that pierced Terrax), but physicals-wise, I don't think he's had much to show. We know he has all the experience of past BPs and is superhuman, then there's some stuff like ripping the cyborg apart and defeating Black Dwarf, but I think the extent of his physical upgrades is pretty vague for now.

T'Challa's still taking this, though ;)

Well, we don't know how physically strong Black Dwarf is (I'm guessing class 20 or so), and I think Hickman will be giving him more feats as we go along in his New Avengers run.

#352 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger:

Agreed. BP has become a freak with the King of the Dead enhancements!

I will say that a lot of it is theoretical though. The new suit certainly has a lot of cool toys (teleportation, cloaking, force-shields, dagger that pierced Terrax), but physicals-wise, I don't think he's had much to show. We know he has all the experience of past BPs and is superhuman, then there's some stuff like ripping the cyborg apart and defeating Black Dwarf, but I think the extent of his physical upgrades is pretty vague for now.

T'Challa's still taking this, though ;)

Well, we don't know how physically strong Black Dwarf is (I'm guessing class 20 or so), and I think Hickman will be giving him more feats as we go along in his New Avengers run.

Yeah, I definitely hope we get to see BP show off his powers more. For now though, how powerful his upgrades are is kinda iffy.

#353 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a known fact panther has better resources...I highly doubt Batman has a chance.

#354 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#355 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9289 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins in every level.

#356 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why, but bump.

#357 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is still going?

#358 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I don't know why, but *smack*, thread was made 5 years ago, which I assume is when both combatants were pretty equal. Now, BP is just ridiculous.

#359 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#360 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I don't know why, but *smack*, thread was made 5 years ago, which I assume is when both combatants were pretty equal. Now, BP is just ridiculous.

We are suppose to be using the versions that were being used at the time of the threads creation.

Black Panther still wins.

#361 Posted by Mar_Co_Vi (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedlgt said:

I feel ya.

but I see richards and doom as science guys wayne is like the ultimate detective/tactics guy. to me its kinda like why Cap would beat Stark 9 out 10 times, yeah stark is a genius but a fight is different.

I am bat fan and i dont like the whole "batman factor" (only when used for fun :P) but I dont see DC's most danegrous man on planet, whos taken down the whole JLA loosing to a Marvel midcard fighter. (no disrespect to BP) So bats wins, maybe easy maybe not but he wins.

for even thinking cap was great is already a lose for batman... secondly the black panther and batman are equals.... it would be like they were facing their self so the simplest thing would be for them to compare who can pull the most women in a coffee shop.... lmao!!!

#362 Posted by LexLuthor11 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#363 Edited by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Panther 8/10.

#364 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins.

#366 Posted by patrat18 (9769 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman when the thread was made. Now Bp.

#367 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther when the thread was made

Panther stomps now. Panther has almost always been >> bats

#368 Edited by argos29 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Batman also defeat Captain America in the DC/Marvel crossover event, and he was not only a super-soldier, but carried with him a vibranium shield. So, it's fair to say that Black Panther's vibranium will be a non-issue for the Bat.

#369 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

Who seriously think Batman wins against current Panther?

#370 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@argos29 said:

Didn't Batman also defeat Captain America in the DC/Marvel crossover event, and he was not only a super-soldier, but carried with him a vibranium shield. So, it's fair to say that Black Panther's vibranium will be a non-issue for the Bat.

First of all, that is non-canon. Second of all, Black Panther's vibranium is all over his suit.

#371 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic BP would win against Batman 8/10, current Panther just makes quick work of him 10/10.

#372 Edited by laflux (15978 posts) - - Show Bio

Old BP would have beaten BP.

#373 Edited by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#374 Edited by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio
#375 Posted by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

batman is more skilled and more resourceful he would have a very tough time with panther but I think he would win.

#376 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

batman is more skilled and more resourceful he would have a very tough time with panther but I think he would win.

Feats say otherwise.

#377 Posted by MarlboroMan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic BP would win against Batman 8/10, current Panther just makes quick work of him 10/10.

What's the differences and power set of current BP, i am asking out of curiousity and i agree with Classic BP

#378 Edited by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

demonstrate blackpanther being more skilled or resourceful.

#379 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

BP by a mile.

#380 Posted by Pantherman (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Does it matter? His skill is only getting him so far. You could be the most skilled fighter in the world and try and fight someone physically stronger and faster than you with no training and the odds of you losing are huge. Panther takes it.

#381 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

Still haven't seen one logical argument for Batman winning.

#382 Edited by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@pantherman:

not in comics unless the guy significantly stronger and faster and I don't think the difference is big enough here to give panther a clear win and when it's this close it could go either way but I think batman is higher tier in DC than panther is in marvel by a little.

#383 Edited by SS_Ruprecht (21 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason that people say that Black Panther would win is because of his suit. That "super-cheese" is essentially to Black Panther, as the Yellow Sun is to Superman. In fact, Bane could take out Black Panther, who is arguably as intelligent, or even more intelligent, than Batman, WHO BATMAN WAS STILL ABLE TO DEFEAT, even though Bane was more or AS intelligent, more durable, stronger, and faster. Bane also has a healing factor mind you.

I see where people are coming from, saying that Black Panther would win, though again, primarily only because of his suit, but you can't honestly say that it would be a stomp, or even an easy win. When Batman has gone toe to toe with almost everyone in the DCU and come out the better, and Black Panther is a mediocre joke at best in the Marvel universe, in terms of feats AND writing, you can't honestly say that he'll win over Batman. And please don't try and bring "realism" into this, that just as laughable as saying "Black Panther vs Catwoman".

With or without prep time, Batman would win. Batman would see that Black Panther has the immediate victory and use his skills to overcome him later on, just as he's done with every single villain who is superhuman, which he then goes on to defeat. Black Panther super-cheese is the only real reason he would win any fight he's put into, take his vibranium away and he's nothing more than a glorified street fighter. Take Batmans suit away and you still have just as dangerous of a person as before. And for anyone saying "yea, but Batman doesn't kill, so the edge goes to Black Panther", well, guess what, since you're using past versions of Black Panther, so am I, and in past versions of Batman comics, Batman straight up shoots people and kicks their necks in, snapping them. He's even killed the KGBeast. Batmans resources are also virtually limitless when you take the Watchtower into consideration.

Not a stomp, obviously, but I give the win to Batman for reasons mentioned above. Fighting prowess means little when you're dealing with someone who's out-riddled the riddler, out-strengthed the strongest, and out-bested the best.

Batman doesn't lose, he overcomes.

If worst comes to worst, he devises a Batman gambit to rely on Black Panther losing by simply being Black Panther.

#384 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason that people say that Black Panther would win is because of his suit. That "super-cheese" is essentially to Black Panther, as the Yellow Sun is to Superman. In fact, Bane could take out Black Panther, who is arguably as intelligent, or even more intelligent, than Batman, WHO BATMAN WAS STILL ABLE TO DEFEAT, even though Bane was more or AS intelligent, more durable, stronger, and faster. Bane also has a healing factor mind you.

I see where people are coming from, saying that Black Panther would win, though again, primarily only because of his suit, but you can't honestly say that it would be a stomp, or even an easy win. When Batman has gone toe to toe with almost everyone in the DCU and come out the better, and Black Panther is a mediocre joke at best in the Marvel universe, in terms of feats AND writing, you can't honestly say that he'll win over Batman. And please don't try and bring "realism" into this, that just as laughable as saying "Black Panther vs Catwoman".

With or without prep time, Batman would win. Batman would see that Black Panther has the immediate victory and use his skills to overcome him later on, just as he's done with every single villain who is superhuman, which he then goes on to defeat. Black Panther super-cheese is the only real reason he would win any fight he's put into, take his vibranium away and he's nothing more than a glorified street fighter. Take Batmans suit away and you still have just as dangerous of a person as before. And for anyone saying "yea, but Batman doesn't kill, so the edge goes to Black Panther", well, guess what, since you're using past versions of Black Panther, so am I, and in past versions of Batman comics, Batman straight up shoots people and kicks their necks in, snapping them. He's even killed the KGBeast. Batmans resources are also virtually limitless when you take the Watchtower into consideration.

Not a stomp, obviously, but I give the win to Batman for reasons mentioned above. Fighting prowess means little when you're dealing with someone who's out-riddled the riddler, out-strengthed the strongest, and out-bested the best.

Batman doesn't lose, he overcomes.

If worst comes to worst, he devises a Batman gambit to rely on Black Panther losing by simply being Black Panther.

You know nothing about Black Panther.

#385 Edited by SS_Ruprecht (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Likewise, you know absolutely nothing about Batman. Though, I DO know that if Batman is capable of putting down the Justice League, which are all head and heals above Black Panther in every respect, then Batman is ALSO capable, in fact, more capable than them in putting Black Panther down like a small kitty cat.

First of all, let me address the gigantic gaping plothole of vibranium. Based on physics, anything that can be forged, is not indestructible. Captain America's shield was FORGED into that using vibranium, meaning they had to melt it down or shape it some other way into its current form, meaning that it is subject to destructibility and thus, is NOT indestructible in the literal sense. It even states that it simply absorbs kinetic energy and is not some super type of adamantium (which even THAT is destructible since again, it was liquidized and and injected into Wolverine).

SECONDLY, Vibranium is NOT a perfect metal with absolutely no imperfections, anyone familiar with Captain America will know that his Vibranium shield developed a type of cancer that eventually broke itself down due to an imperfection in its forging.

THIRDLY, going back to my original claim of all the Justice League (The original members that is) being able to put down Black Panther with ease.

Superman: Obvious is obvious. He does what he does best and punts him into space where Black Panther continues to die and does absolutely nothing with his vibranium. Or, he simply uses his suit against him, crushing his suit in him and thus turning him into a can of cat food. Either way this is an utterly relentless stomp by Superman with no foreseeable way for Black Panther to win unless Superman loses ALL of his powers.

Wonder Woman: She has an unbreakable rope that, if she gets around Black Panther, he's a gonner, and since she has access to ancient magical weaponry, his gear is almost useless. In fact, much like Supes, it's almost an utterly relentless stomp. Wonderwoman has fought literal gods and come out superior.

The Flash: Seeing as his speed is hundreds of thousands if not millions of times that of Black Panthers, Flash simply dodges every single attack until BP is tired and then beats him into a pulp, or uses his infinite mass punch to obliterate any exposed or vulnerable part of BP, and judging from the comics, that would be his chin.

Green Lantern: Almost an utterly relentless stomp as before, since BP's vibranium would do absolutely nothing against materials based on metaphysical characteristics. Not going to bring up Parallax form because I want to at least give BP a chance.

Aquaman: Aquaman summons Cthulhu to kill Black Panther for him. Don't believe it? http://i.imgur.com/rTpVj.jpg Believe it. So with the power of horrors beyond the cosmic horizon behind him, Aquaman stomps this one out of the park as well.

Martian Manhunter: Does this one even need mentioning? The only man in the Justice League that Superman stated was superior to himself? And with his weakness now being grounded to only magical/psychokinetic fire, it's one of the most one-sided stomps this side of Squirrel Girl vs. Superman Prime.

With all of those characters taken into consideration, and Batman still coming out the better in tried and true scenarios, that is why I do not believe that Batman would lose.

As much as I'd like to say that Batman loses, Batman has fought tougher opponents than Black Panther and won. This is a no-brainer for Batman.

#386 Posted by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Likewise, you know absolutely nothing about Batman. Though, I DO know that if Batman is capable of putting down the Justice League, which are all head and heals above Black Panther in every respect, then Batman is ALSO capable, in fact, more capable than them in putting Black Panther down like a small kitty cat.

First of all, let me address the gigantic gaping plothole of vibranium. Based on physics, anything that can be forged, is not indestructible. Captain America's shield was FORGED into that using vibranium, meaning they had to melt it down or shape it some other way into its current form, meaning that it is subject to destructibility and thus, is NOT indestructible in the literal sense. It even states that it simply absorbs kinetic energy and is not some super type of adamantium (which even THAT is destructible since again, it was liquidized and and injected into Wolverine).

SECONDLY, Vibranium is NOT a perfect metal with absolutely no imperfections, anyone familiar with Captain America will know that his Vibranium shield developed a type of cancer that eventually broke itself down due to an imperfection in its forging.

THIRDLY, going back to my original claim of all the Justice League (The original members that is) being able to put down Black Panther with ease.

Superman: Obvious is obvious. He does what he does best and punts him into space where Black Panther continues to die and does absolutely nothing with his vibranium. Or, he simply uses his suit against him, crushing his suit in him and thus turning him into a can of cat food. Either way this is an utterly relentless stomp by Superman with no foreseeable way for Black Panther to win unless Superman loses ALL of his powers.

Wonder Woman: She has an unbreakable rope that, if she gets around Black Panther, he's a gonner, and since she has access to ancient magical weaponry, his gear is almost useless. In fact, much like Supes, it's almost an utterly relentless stomp. Wonderwoman has fought literal gods and come out superior.

The Flash: Seeing as his speed is hundreds of thousands if not millions of times that of Black Panthers, Flash simply dodges every single attack until BP is tired and then beats him into a pulp, or uses his infinite mass punch to obliterate any exposed or vulnerable part of BP, and judging from the comics, that would be his chin.

Green Lantern: Almost an utterly relentless stomp as before, since BP's vibranium would do absolutely nothing against materials based on metaphysical characteristics. Not going to bring up Parallax form because I want to at least give BP a chance.

Aquaman: Aquaman summons Cthulhu to kill Black Panther for him. Don't believe it? http://i.imgur.com/rTpVj.jpg Believe it. So with the power of horrors beyond the cosmic horizon behind him, Aquaman stomps this one out of the park as well.

Martian Manhunter: Does this one even need mentioning? The only man in the Justice League that Superman stated was superior to himself? And with his weakness now being grounded to only magical/psychokinetic fire, it's one of the most one-sided stomps this side of Squirrel Girl vs. Superman Prime.

With all of those characters taken into consideration, and Batman still coming out the better in tried and true scenarios, that is why I do not believe that Batman would lose.

As much as I'd like to say that Batman loses, Batman has fought tougher opponents than Black Panther and won. This is a no-brainer for Batman.

Wow... such a ridiculous post.................. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

#387 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@ss_ruprecht:

Which issues of Black Panther have you read? And yes it does matter because everything you just mentioned is entirely circumstantial.

#388 Edited by SS_Ruprecht (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Oh look, a child who's incapable of formulating any type of legitimate thought against anything I said so you call me a troll. Grow up will you, it's embarrassing for me to having to respond to such inadequate comments.

"Which issues of Black Panther have you read? And yes it does matter because everything you just mentioned is entirely circumstantial."

Every fight in every comic is "circumstantial" so that hardly disproves anything I said anyway.

It seems people who are fans of Black Panther aren't willing to acknowledge the facts and will simply ignore them in favor of "HUR DUR, SUIT".

For the record, I'm more a fan of The Flash and Martian Manhunter than any other DC characters.

#389 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ did he really just say Batman wins this

#390 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@ss_ruprecht

Wow. Alright then. *cracks knuckles*

First off, let me just state that Batman happens to be my favorite character, and claiming that I know nothing about him just because I disagree with your opinion seems like a rather silly thing to say. Also, Batman is hardly capable of taking down the entire JLA by himself. If you're referring to Tower of Babel - note that he has only devised the contingency plans and never actually executed them (Ra's al Ghul did). Even in the New 52, Batman couldn't even come up with a plan to defeat Wonder Woman on his own.

Secondly, your understanding of vibranium and Captain America's shield seems to be flawed. The reason why Panther's vibranium suit is so durable isn't because it's 'indestructible' - it's because it absorbs momentum and vibration. As for Cap's shield, you realize that it isn't pure vibranium, but rather a mix of vibranium and an unknown iron alloy that gives it its weird indestructible nature. Also, in the 'shield cancer' instance you're referring to - Cap's shield was only like that because when the Beyonder remade it, he made a molecular imperfection.

As for your JLA argument, this is what Viners refer to as 'ABC Logic'. It's quite obvious that every other member of the League can take on BP - because they're tiers above his level. But saying that 'Batman can beat the entire JLA, who can beat Panther, therefore Batman can beat Panther' is an inherently flawed argument. Batman has never actually beaten the JLA even once, and to make such an outright claim is false (The terrible Batman Confidential notwithstanding). And if you want to talk contingency plans, Panther has Galactus contingency plans.

In response to your first post:

The vibranium suit – while a big factor – isn’t the sole reason why many people feel Black Panther would take this. You’re forgetting that T’Challa happens to be a genius, a master of multiple martial arts, comes with technology from the most advanced nation in the MU, and happens to be a low-level enhanced human as well.

To say that Panther is a ‘mediocre joke at best’ simply shows your ignorance of the character and his history. We’re talking someone whom – with prep time – has taken down the likes of Magneto, Mephisto, Dr. Doom, and a Stealth Iron Man (who had prep). Someone who – with zero prep time – has defeated a morals-off Iron Fist, Karnak (twice), and a Super-Skrull with the collective powers of Cap, Daredevil, Bullseye, Moon Knight, Elektra, and Shang-Chi.

Panther has more than enough feats to show that he can contend with the likes of Batman. Your argument that ‘Batman has taken down stronger foes via skill’ is a weak one, considering BP has done the exact same thing for years. Take Black Panther’s suit away and you’ve still got a genius-level tactician who has mastered (every) fighting style – and an enhanced human who has shown enough strength to take down a rhino and T-Rex unarmed.

And that’s before we even get to Panther’s gear. Panther comes with intangible energy daggers that can bypass through any armor. His suit is strong enough to tank point-blank bullets and multiple Iron Fists (each equivalent to a freight train). His anti-metal claws will tear through any metal tech that Bats has. His Kimoyo card can hack into JLA/Batcave databases for information on Batman.

Your argument for why Batman would kill is flawed. The only version of the character that kills is Golden Age Batman, and according to forum rules, this should be Post-Crisis Batman from five years ago. Early Batman isn’t being discussed here; it’s the contemporary Batman – which means that BP has an edge because Panther will be more willing to use lethal force.

Oh, and Batman didn’t leave KGBeast to die, for the record. In Year Three, it’s revealed that he informed the police of KGBeast’s location. As for the Watchtower, I’m uncertain that Batman is allowed access to those resources.

And this is me being generous by using the pre-upgrade version of Black Panther. If we’re really going by ‘present versions’ according to forum rules, I should be using the King of the Dead Black Panther – who happens to be a full-on superhuman with all the knowledge/experience of his past ancestors. And whose suit comes with a force-field, cloaking, teleportation, and knives that can pierce a Galactus Herald.

Your argument for why Batman would win essentially boils down to this: “BP is useless without his vibranium, Batman is the best”. I agree with the notion that Batman could possibly win this, but your post is simply riddled with gaping logic holes and a general lack of understanding regarding the combatants involved.

A good argument can be made for Bruce taking this, especially with prep time, but yours most certainly isn’t it.

#391 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08

He's a new poster, and isn't too familiar with Panther. He's just a little misguided is all - I used to be too on my early days on the Vine ;)

#392 Edited by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

Just sounded like a Batman fanboy to me. LOL.

#393 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pay to see this fight!

AmazonieSPL

#394 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7131 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos the entire Justice League, Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Fantastic Four....you know what? Imma just quote @iheartzombies92 real quick.....

Batman solos: Reddit mods, Lucifer Morningstar, Wolverine, Archangel, Juggernaut, Robin, Cyclops, The One-Above-All, Constantine, Anti-Monitor, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Shazam, Sunfire, Thor, Sentry, Cable, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Altaïr, Galactus, Air-Walker, Terrax, Loki, The Warriors Three, Red Hood, The Joker, Gorr the God-Butcher, Bugs Bunny, Red Hulk, Bruce Lee Worldbreaker Hulk, Hercules, Ares, Agent 47, Sam Fisher, Bane, Doomsday, The Radiant, Superboy-Prime, Superman X, Superman Prime One Million, Dr. Strange, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Sue Storm, Storm, Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, The Comedian, Rorschach, Silk Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Gandalf, Saruman, Voldemort, Sauron, Darwin, Sebastian Shaw, Swamp-Thing, Iron Man, Ant Man, Daredevil, The Falcon, Jackie Estacado, Sandman, Spiderman, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Batgirl, the Homelander, Scott Pilgrim, Blade, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Black Bolt, Ghost Rider, Marv, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Goku, Darth Vader, Sherlock Holmes, Khan, Spock, Patrick Jane, Hannibal Lecter, Walter White, Jesse Custer, Saint of Killers, the Living Tribunal, Captain America, Captain Britain, Buster Bluth, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Andrew Detmer, Tetsuo, Akira, Naruto, Hawkman, Groo, Hawkeye, Spawn, Miho, Spider Jerusalem, Captain Price, Barack Obama, Patrick Bateman, Beast, Mitchell Hundred, Moriarty, Wasp, Judge Dredd, Jonah Hex, Tony Soprano, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Plutonian, Hancock, Stewie Griffin, Homer Simpson, Sabertooth, Krrish, The Punisher, Scorpion, Iceman, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Ultraman, Psylocke, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Pikachu, Hellboy, Nightcrawler, Steve Montgomery, Aldrich Killian, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin Laden, Raffles the Gentleman Thug, Deadman, The Vision, Danny Phantom, Gregory House, Zatanna, Stryker Eureka, Trespasser, Onibaba, Slattern, Etrigan, Brainiac 5, Django, Jules Winnfield, John Travolta, Steve Buscemi, El Mariachi, Hulk, Strong Guy, Red Tornado, Robocop, Alien Queen, Predator, Zero, Mordecai, XXXX, Namor, the Miz, the First, the Killer, Static, Starfire, Raven, Syrin, Blink, Mysterio II, Dr. Who, Neo, Cthulhu, Phil Coulson, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Atomic Robo, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Gambit, Bullseye, Deathstroke, Nightwing, Ozymandias, Apollo, Midnighter, Mister Majestic, Tyler Durden, Alex DeLarge, Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, War Machine, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Solomon Grundy, Thanos, Darkseid, Tommy Vercetti, the Beatles, Anarky, Hitler, Stitch, Wildcat, Abomination, me, you, your family, the Motherf***er, the entire population of Southern France, Tarantula II, the Bee Gees, Comic Vine mods, 4chan mods, Psy, the Ghostbusters, John Stewart, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Eminem, Captain Universe, Nighthawk, Star-Brand, Ex Nihlio, Nightmask, Abyss, Yellowjacket, Katniss, Peeta, Valkyrie, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Rage, Thunderstrike, Carrie, She-Hulk, Steve Jobs, Buddha, YAWEH, Mantis, Black Knight, Amadeus Cho, Tony Chu, Hyperion, Smasher, Quake, Venom, Anti-Venom, Carnage, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, AC/DC, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarznegger, Conan the Barbarian, Conan, David Letterman, Léon the professional, General Patton, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, the Seven Samurai, Kang, Egghead, Morgan le Fey, Demgorge, Odin, Zeus, the Rolling Stones, Venus, Godzilla, King Kong, Don Draper, Superman, AND current Black Panther.

At the same time. With his hands tied. While sexing Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Zantanna, Wonder Woman, Laura Croft, and every busty anime character in history of ever. Did I mention this was New-52?

Jmarshmallow

#395 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen man.....Panther would walk all up and down Batmans a$$. It's just a fact. Batman is outclassed here. Batman kicks all kinds of a$$ himself, just not here.

#396 Edited by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just going to repost this for the last time:

Black Panther wins, and I'll go into detail about why I think so.

Physicals: Batman is at the absolute peak of human physicality, and has benched pressed 1,000 lbs, ripped trunks off of cars, and many other impressive feats, but Black Panther simply has him outclassed. Black Panther is officially labeled as superhuman after his King of the Dead enhancements, and has feats such as ripping a human male in half with ease, going up a building holding a grown man in by hair in less than ten seconds, has surprised Wolverine (someone with superhuman speed and agility) with his speed and agility, bulldozed and broke a 1.5 ton rhino's neck, surprised Spider-Man with his speed, and many other things. Simply, he's just in a different league physically than Bruce.

Fighting Skills: Batman is one of the greatest living fighters in the DC universe, and has mastered 127 fighting styles. He has beaten the likes of Lady Shiva, Bane, Cassandra Cain, Bronze Tiger, Prometheus, and many others. Bruce is just one of the best fighters in comics, period. Black Panther himself is also one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe and has mastered all of the fighting styles in the world and has been trained in combat since the age of 6. He has beaten or stalemated some of the best fighters in Marvel like Captain America, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, and many others. He is one of the best too. Overall I'd say T'Challa and Bruce are equals in this regard.

Intelligence: Bruce is one of the smartest men in DC, plain and simple. He has earned numerous high level degrees in the fields of Biology, Mathematics, Forensics, etc from prestigious universities at a young. Black Panther himself has been stated to be one of the 8 smartest men in the world, and has also earned numerous degrees from prestigious universities. His smarts have proven great enough to surprise and impress the likes of Reed Richards and Doctor Doom. Overall, I'd give T'Challa an edge when it comes to smarts.

Gadgets/Gear: Bruce Wayne, being the billionaire he is, has access to insane amounts of high tech gear and gadgets, and has many times being able to use them to go up against the likes of Superman. Due to his connections with Wakanda, Black Panther has access to arguably the most advanced technology in the world. He has shown to have massive amounts of vibranium weapons, anti metal claws that molecularly destroy any metal they make contact with,, energy daggers that have a setting that allow them to go through even adamantium, and a vibranium suit which absorbs energy that allows him to soak blows from people like Namor and Iron Fist, be completely bullet proof, and make stabs with regular knives useless. T'Challa is simply carrying the more advanced and deadlier set of equipment here.

Overall, I think Black Panther's edge in physicals and intelligence, along with his equal skills in fighting and technology with Batman should allow the King of the Dead to take this matchup over the Dark Knight 8/10 times. Batman is just punching out of his weight class here.

#397 Edited by Wolverine08 (42317 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos the entire Justice League, Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Fantastic Four....you know what? Imma just quote @iheartzombies92 real quick.....

Batman solos: Reddit mods, Lucifer Morningstar, Wolverine, Archangel, Juggernaut, Robin, Cyclops, The One-Above-All, Constantine, Anti-Monitor, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Shazam, Sunfire, Thor, Sentry, Cable, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Altaïr, Galactus, Air-Walker, Terrax, Loki, The Warriors Three, Red Hood, The Joker, Gorr the God-Butcher, Bugs Bunny, Red Hulk, Bruce Lee Worldbreaker Hulk, Hercules, Ares, Agent 47, Sam Fisher, Bane, Doomsday, The Radiant, Superboy-Prime, Superman X, Superman Prime One Million, Dr. Strange, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Sue Storm, Storm, Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, The Comedian, Rorschach, Silk Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Gandalf, Saruman, Voldemort, Sauron, Darwin, Sebastian Shaw, Swamp-Thing, Iron Man, Ant Man, Daredevil, The Falcon, Jackie Estacado, Sandman, Spiderman, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Batgirl, the Homelander, Scott Pilgrim, Blade, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Black Bolt, Ghost Rider, Marv, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Goku, Darth Vader, Sherlock Holmes, Khan, Spock, Patrick Jane, Hannibal Lecter, Walter White, Jesse Custer, Saint of Killers, the Living Tribunal, Captain America, Captain Britain, Buster Bluth, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Andrew Detmer, Tetsuo, Akira, Naruto, Hawkman, Groo, Hawkeye, Spawn, Miho, Spider Jerusalem, Captain Price, Barack Obama, Patrick Bateman, Beast, Mitchell Hundred, Moriarty, Wasp, Judge Dredd, Jonah Hex, Tony Soprano, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Plutonian, Hancock, Stewie Griffin, Homer Simpson, Sabertooth, Krrish, The Punisher, Scorpion, Iceman, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Ultraman, Psylocke, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Pikachu, Hellboy, Nightcrawler, Steve Montgomery, Aldrich Killian, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin Laden, Raffles the Gentleman Thug, Deadman, The Vision, Danny Phantom, Gregory House, Zatanna, Stryker Eureka, Trespasser, Onibaba, Slattern, Etrigan, Brainiac 5, Django, Jules Winnfield, John Travolta, Steve Buscemi, El Mariachi, Hulk, Strong Guy, Red Tornado, Robocop, Alien Queen, Predator, Zero, Mordecai, XXXX, Namor, the Miz, the First, the Killer, Static, Starfire, Raven, Syrin, Blink, Mysterio II, Dr. Who, Neo, Cthulhu, Phil Coulson, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Atomic Robo, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Gambit, Bullseye, Deathstroke, Nightwing, Ozymandias, Apollo, Midnighter, Mister Majestic, Tyler Durden, Alex DeLarge, Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, War Machine, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Solomon Grundy, Thanos, Darkseid, Tommy Vercetti, the Beatles, Anarky, Hitler, Stitch, Wildcat, Abomination, me, you, your family, the Motherf***er, the entire population of Southern France, Tarantula II, the Bee Gees, Comic Vine mods, 4chan mods, Psy, the Ghostbusters, John Stewart, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Eminem, Captain Universe, Nighthawk, Star-Brand, Ex Nihlio, Nightmask, Abyss, Yellowjacket, Katniss, Peeta, Valkyrie, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Rage, Thunderstrike, Carrie, She-Hulk, Steve Jobs, Buddha, YAWEH, Mantis, Black Knight, Amadeus Cho, Tony Chu, Hyperion, Smasher, Quake, Venom, Anti-Venom, Carnage, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, AC/DC, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarznegger, Conan the Barbarian, Conan, David Letterman, Léon the professional, General Patton, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, the Seven Samurai, Kang, Egghead, Morgan le Fey, Demgorge, Odin, Zeus, the Rolling Stones, Venus, Godzilla, King Kong, Don Draper, Superman, AND current Black Panther.

At the same time. With his hands tied. While sexing Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Zantanna, Wonder Woman, Laura Croft, and every busty anime character in history of ever. Did I mention this was New-52?

Jmarshmallow

#398 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to make note to everyone that this thread gives both characters 12 hours of prep time. Also, if we're going by the versions from 5 years ago, which would make this Pre-Upgrade Panther vs. Post-Crisis Batman.

#399 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio
#400 Posted by Knightfall225 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Black Panther would win the fight purely because he has more advanced technology because for some reason Batman likes to keep his equipment basic. But i dont get why people think this is a blowout win for black panther.....