Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@batman15 said:

Ummm.. Batman insider suit..

If that's the best thing Bruce is gonna bring with prep then there's no way he's winning.

Batman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@juiceboks: wait so black panther will beat Bruce with the insider suit this is nonsense

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 juiceboks  Moderator

@batman15 No..Bruce in his Insider Suit beating Black Panther with 12 hours to prepare is nonsense.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batman15 said:

@juiceboks: wait so black panther will beat Bruce with the insider suit this is nonsense

....The Insider Suit has a really short lifespan, and it's greatest feats are taking on Batgirl and the Outsiders. Batman's going to need to do a lot better than that.

Batman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@jackbensley777 said:

bc black panther CATwoman duh

Ideas like that are what creates spite threads and locked threads....that's like saying Cheetah vs Tigress is a good idea, but I doubt you even know what I'm getting at.

threads that have already been created...? how is that a spite thread

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lovely_nina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By lovely_nina

T'Challa

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By bunt947

Black Panther wins this one

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Alexander505

I know that Batman can't beat no one, exept Devil or Punisher (in according with the most people of Comic Vine), but with the Insider Suit, he beat easily Geo-Force (class 100 tons).

fntmlrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By fntmlrd

dont u guys kno bats has got 2 have an anti bp spray or device n his belt alone... bats 4 the win... lol

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

bats wont stomp black panther it will be a hard fought fight and batman wins..ig

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman wins.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a10742356699
deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571551-2179058_black_panther_40_0011_zps0574d5b0.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571553-2280183_black_panther_40_0012_zps638b3e18.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571555-2280184_black_panther_40_0013_zps2dc55917.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571561-2280185_black_panther_40_0014_zps4636fa72.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571565-2280186_black_panther_40_0015_zps68fc2850.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571569-2280187_black_panther_40_0016_zps8d8d0c65.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571571-2280188_black_panther_40_0017_zpsf11e480d.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571572-2280190_black_panther_40_0018_zps2f1c2865.jpg

I was checking out black panther feats and this one impressed me- BP for the win!

samson106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By samson106

Im still not convinced that batman would lose for a number of reasons:

- Firstly the black panther has super human senses right, batman could use that to his advantage namely with using smoke/ sleeping gas to put him to sleep. With the panthers heightened super human sense such bombs would work 10 fold.

-With 24 hours prep time whats stopping Wayne (being the billionaire/genius he is) from buying and building his own vibranium suit. We all know how thorough batman scouts his enemies before hand, a days research would be plenty. He did the same again Superman and beat him in his 50's

-Batman is like the 3 or 4th smartest person in the whole of DC, he's even beat the whole of the JUSTICE LEAGUE with his intelligence, black panther is like the 8th in marvel. nuff said

-Lastly batman is one of the most agile human fighter ever in DC able to dodge darkseids omega beams which are bloody first. Plus batman always has his vehicles and gadgets to fall back on if things go sour.

Batman for the win in my book

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther

Elzio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close call, but I believe with such little prep time Batman will probably take the majority, BP is also a prep master, but Bruce is a better tactician, he can prepare himself better with this amount of time. If they had more time I would have gone with Black Panther

Batman takes this 5.5/10

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther beat Mephisto.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deadpoolanddeathstroke
Deadpoolanddeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther would win he has been fighting since he was a kid t'challa is better

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#272  Edited By Wolverine008

Black Panther wins, and I'll go into detail about why I think so.

Physicals: Batman is at the absolute peak of human physicality, and has benched pressed 1,000 lbs, ripped trunks off of cars, and many other impressive feats, but Black Panther simply has him outclassed. Black Panther is officially labeled as superhuman after his King of the Dead enhancements, and has feats such as ripping a human male in half with ease, going up a building holding a grown man in by hair in less than ten seconds, has surprised Wolverine (someone with superhuman speed and agility) with his speed and agility, bulldozed and broke a 1.5 ton rhino's neck, surprised Spider-Man with his speed, and many other things. Simply, he's just in a different league physically than Bruce.

Fighting Skills: Batman is one of the greatest living fighters in the DC universe, and has mastered 127 fighting styles. He has beaten the likes of Lady Shiva, Bane, Cassandra Cain, Bronze Tiger, Prometheus, and many others. Bruce is just one of the best fighters in comics, period. Black Panther himself is also one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe and has mastered all of the fighting styles in the world and has been trained in combat since the age of 6. He has beaten or stalemated some of the best fighters in Marvel like Captain America, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, and many others. He is one of the best too. Overall I'd say T'Challa and Bruce are equals in this regard.

Intelligence: Bruce is one of the smartest men in DC, plain and simple. He has earned numerous high level degrees in the fields of Biology, Mathematics, Forensics, etc from prestigious universities at a young. Black Panther himself has been stated to be one of the 8 smartest men in the world, and has also earned numerous degrees from prestigious universities. His smarts have proven great enough to surprise and impress the likes of Reed Richards and Doctor Doom. Overall, I'd give T'Challa an edge when it comes to smarts.

Gadgets/Gear: Bruce Wayne, being the billionaire he is, has access to insane amounts of high tech gear and gadgets, and has many times being able to use them to go up against the likes of Superman. Due to his connections with Wakanda, Black Panther has access to arguably the most advanced technology in the world. He has shown to have massive amounts of vibranium weapons, anti metal claws that molecularly destroy any metal they make contact with,, energy daggers that have a setting that allow them to go through even adamantium, and a vibranium suit which absorbs energy that allows him to soak blows from people like Namor and Iron Fist, be completely bullet proof, and make stabs with regular knives useless.

Overall, I think Black Panther's edge in physicals and intelligence, along with his equal skills in fighting and technology with Batman should allow the King of the Dead to take this matchup over the Dark Knight 8/10 times. Batman is just punching out of his weight class here.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By dondave

BP

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samson106: he only dodged omega beams in the justice league cartoon. The fact that you used that makes your argument even less appealing.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP should win he has way too many advantage's compared to Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samson106: he only dodged omega beams in the justice league cartoon. The fact that you used that makes your argument even less appealing.

He hasn't posted in 17 days I doubt he's coming back

SeAnonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By SeAnonymous
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By dondave
SeAnonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey i'm sorry if some of these tactics don't work i don't read much BP

Vibranium is Metal- Electric Conductor

Ultimate Cop-Out: Hypersonics

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By jashro44

@seanonymous: black panthers suit is insulated so electricity won't work.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

albaficas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By albaficas

is it popularity contest ?

if not then BP wins easily

axelbra108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_creator: I totally agree. I feel like looking at the fight in this context it has to go to BP. I would say 9/10 BP 1/10 batman due to being resourceful. The truth is BP is skill and power levels way above batman.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Current BP has a cloaking device a teleporter and is a superhuman. He punched a hole through a guy.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Gracetrack

@wolverine08 said:

Black Panther wins, and I'll go into detail about why I think so.

Physicals: Batman is at the absolute peak of human physicality, and has benched pressed 1,000 lbs, ripped trunks off of cars, and many other impressive feats, but Black Panther simply has him outclassed. Black Panther is officially labeled as superhuman after his King of the Dead enhancements, and has feats such as ripping a human male in half with ease, going up a building holding a grown man in by hair in less than ten seconds, has surprised Wolverine (someone with superhuman speed and agility) with his speed and agility, bulldozed and broke a 1.5 ton rhino's neck, surprised Spider-Man with his speed, and many other things. Simply, he's just in a different league physically than Bruce.

Fighting Skills: Batman is one of the greatest living fighters in the DC universe, and has mastered 127 fighting styles. He has beaten the likes of Lady Shiva, Bane, Cassandra Cain, Bronze Tiger, Prometheus, and many others. Bruce is just one of the best fighters in comics, period. Black Panther himself is also one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe and has mastered all of the fighting styles in the world and has been trained in combat since the age of 6. He has beaten or stalemated some of the best fighters in Marvel like Captain America, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, and many others. He is one of the best too. Overall I'd say T'Challa and Bruce are equals in this regard.

Intelligence: Bruce is one of the smartest men in DC, plain and simple. He has earned numerous high level degrees in the fields of Biology, Mathematics, Forensics, etc from prestigious universities at a young. Black Panther himself has been stated to be one of the 8 smartest men in the world, and has also earned numerous degrees from prestigious universities. His smarts have proven great enough to surprise and impress the likes of Reed Richards and Doctor Doom. Overall, I'd give T'Challa an edge when it comes to smarts.

Gadgets/Gear: Bruce Wayne, being the billionaire he is, has access to insane amounts of high tech gear and gadgets, and has many times being able to use them to go up against the likes of Superman. Due to his connections with Wakanda, Black Panther has access to arguably the most advanced technology in the world. He has shown to have massive amounts of vibranium weapons and technology at his disposal that should match anything Batman has. Overall, I'd say these two technological juggernauts are equal in this regard too.

Overall, I think Black Panther's edge in physicals and intelligence, along with his equal skills in fighting and technology with Batman should allow the King of the Dead to take this matchup over the Dark Knight 6.0-6.5/10 times.

Interesting. I'd say Batman has the edge in intelligence and pure fighting ability. That's just me. Regardless, Panther's physicals and vibranium gear would probably put him over the edge here.

Good to hear your thoughts, though. :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:

Lol, thanks. I gave Panther the edge in intelligence because while Bruce is one of the smartest men in DC, he would end up in the lower part of the top ten IMO in a comprehensive list of the smartest men, while BP is one of the elite of the elite in regards to intelligence. His edge in smarts will be miniscule at most though. With regards to fighting skills, T'Challa has been pretty much learning how to fight since he could walk, and has managed to beat people physically superior to him with just his H2H skill, so he should probably be an equal to Bruce in my opinion.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Black Panther.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:

Lol, thanks. I gave Panther the edge in intelligence because while Bruce is one of the smartest men in DC, he would end up in the lower part of the top ten IMO in a comprehensive list of the smartest men, while BP is one of the elite of the elite in regards to intelligence. His edge in smarts will be miniscule at most though. With regards to fighting skills, T'Challa has been pretty much learning how to fight since he could walk, and has managed to beat people physically superior to him with just his H2H skill, so he should probably be an equal to Bruce in my opinion.

I never got that how can one been training since he could walk and the other since he was a teenager and they're equal? that doesn't make any sense.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep easily

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

Well, if you look at feats, they are both among the upper echelon among fighters in their respective universes. Which is why I pretty much have them as dead even in that department.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:

You think Bruce would end up in the lower part of a Top Ten? (not counting "gods" or cosmic beings, of course)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep easily

If BP has prep also Batman has no way to win

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Unless he gets an insider suit but it wouldn't be easily I suppose.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: Yeah, when you got people like Lex Luthor, Alexander Luthor, Mr. Terrific, T.O. Morrow, Ray Palmer, Ted Kord, etc running around in DC, I think Bruce would end up somewhere around 6 or 7 spot when put with everybody else. He does have an advantage in the fact that his list of smarts are very protean (he would probably be number 1 in regard to having the most versatile set of knowledge), but I just think that his pure genius by its self, while incredible, lands him in the lower top 10.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:What intellect showings does batman have? Lucius fox built his arsenal, he's not in this. Call me when Bat's develops his own brand of physics.

@wolverine08: I guess. I think Batman just has more showings because he's had a steadier series. And a bit of PIS.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Gracetrack

@wolverine08 said:

@omnicrono: Yeah, when you got people like Lex Luthor, Alexander Luthor, Mr. Terrific, T.O. Morrow, Ray Palmer, Ted Kord, etc running around in DC, I think Bruce would end up somewhere around 6 or 7 spot when put with everybody else. He does have an advantage in the fact that his list of smarts are very protean (he would probably be number 1 in regard to having the most versatile set of knowledge), but I just think that his pure genius by its self, while incredible, lands him in the lower top 10.

Sure, I can understand that. But, why limit the Tops list to essentially those characters who are geniuses of science (i.e. scientific theory)? For me, it should be more about "comprehensive smarts." How much good are scientific smarts alone (really) in a battle with little-to-no prep time? (I know that isn't the case here, but just as an example.)

EDIT: Bruce is pretty darned close to those characters you mentioned in terms of scientific smarts, and he beats most of them in every other type of smarts (e.g. strategy, tactics, deduction, etc). This puts him around 2 or 3 in the DCU, in my opinion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@wolverine08: Both T'Challa and Bruce are said to have mastered all forms of combat and fighting styles. So I can see why you put them as equals there.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:

True. Batman has an advantage that his set of smarts are very efficient and easily applied to life. While other geniuses do edge Bruce out in terms of just pure genius, he can apply his set of smarts to battle and real life because he is very multi dimensional. For example, if you were to compare to Iron Man and Batman, I'd say Tony has the edge in pure genius, but put those two in a real life battle/situation where they have to utilize multiple skills to get things done, Bruce would EASILY outdo Tony because he has a skill set that he can apply in different ways to real life while Tony is somewhat one dimensional, and sticks mostly to technology. To sum it up, Bruce's smarts are much more useful and applicable due to their diversity when compared to most other comic geniuses who just sit on their a%ses writing long quantum physics. Lol. I would take Bruce's set smarts over any other comic genius really.