#101 Posted by Silver Zeal (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther/Tchalla would win dis fight.

He just has 2 much going 4 him at his corner dat would give him victory over Batman.

#102 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman would win this(but im bias when it comes to batman lol grew watching and reading batman) but from what i read black panther and his suit and tech would overpower bats

#103 Posted by crowncoke (206 posts) - - Show Bio

When you look at Batman vs Black Panther alot of factors go right out the window. 

Wealth... Nothing to say here - both are beyond rich.

Intelligence... Really!  Are we comparing the intelligence of 2 of the smartest men in comics? 

Fighting Skill... Batman has pushed his body to Peak Human conditioning and trained with some of the best (considered top 10 fighter in DCU) while Black Panther has trained his whole life to be an elite fighter.  Add to that the added wealth of his family he also trained withs ome of the best (Capt America).   Seriously not much difference here either.

Tactics?... Both are superb trackers and good at taking down opponents as quickly as possible. 

I am an Big Batman fan, but have to give this to Black Panther.  The stealth abilities fo the suit (plus knowing who his opponent is and prepping for him allows him to change his armaments to match or overcome).

#104 Posted by green_lanturner (28 posts) - - Show Bio

BP wins. He's just a little too awesome. A little.

#105 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@speedlgt said:
"

Prove that black panther is a smart as wayne!

"

Black panther is considered top 8 , smartest people in the world, bruce is genius level IQ but aint that smart
#106 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@G.Q.:
:L 

panther pwnes batman, hes physically better and is smarter ad greater in H2H in my opinion .

Panther FTW !

#107 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther.
#108 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. Batman for the win... he'd cheat... run to Black Panther's prep room ... and probably steal his equipment. BP has honour. Bats doesn't.

#109 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Black Panther for the win

"

#110 Posted by not2baad (526 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a tie. If a tie is not available then Batman would win. If anybody can find the chink in Black Panther's suit its the Bats.

#111 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther for the kill...

#112 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

Alpha says:

"There are those who would say Bats is only second to Deathstroke. "

Those people are complete idiots.

"
#113 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop bumping threads when you have nothing productive to input.

#114 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Stop bumping threads when you have nothing productive to input. "
#115 Edited by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven said:
"

Don't kill me if this has been done before.

Both characters have 12 hours prep time. They each have access to all the technology at her disposal. The fight takes place in an arena.

Could the Dark Knight take the Black Panther? (Batman fans: keep in mind that T'Challa is at least as intelligent as Wayne and is wearing his vibranium suit)

This is spite then. You already have a clear winner in mind. T'Challa is NOT as smart as Batman BTW, nor is he as good of a fighter. Marvel's fighter of Batman caliber is Cap.
#116 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god:
What was the point in bumping this? black panther is indeed as smart as batman.as for this fight i think bats wins cause i,m pretty sure t'challa is an outcast now and thus stripped of his resources but when this thread was made black panther.
#117 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:

"This is spite then. You already have a clear winner in mind. T'Challa is NOT as smart as Batman BTW, nor is he as good of a fighter. Marvel's fighter of Batman caliber is Cap. "

T'Challa is every bit as smart as Batman is, and is just as good a fighter, as well. T'Challa has shown to be equal to Captain America in skill, and Captain America recently admitted that T'Challa was his equal in Age of Heroes #1. If Cap is in Batman's caliber and T'Challa is equal to Cap, then T'Challa is in Batman's caliber, too.

Nothing spite about this battle, really.
#118 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@not2baad said:
" It would be a tie. If a tie is not available then Batman would win. If anybody can find the chink in Black Panther's suit its the Bats. "
There wouldn't be a chink for him to exploit.
#119 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@not2baad said:
" It would be a tie. If a tie is not available then Batman would win. If anybody can find the chink in Black Panther's suit its the Bats. "
LOL
#120 Posted by anthol (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would take this. Bat's was kicking tree's in half early on in his career and hurting Fusion with nerve strikes who soloed the outsiders early on. BP's suit is nice and all but it isn't gonna save him from a TWO TON kick to his head from batman. Seriously Batman is a far better Martial Artist.

#121 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is a badass but he won't defeat T'Challa. 
Black Panther takes this.
#122 Posted by alexander121793 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry but some of batman's abilities got cut off when I posted them.

#123 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Black Panter

#124 Posted by WaveMotionGun (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven said:

speedlgt says:

"I feel ya.but I see richards and doom as science guys wayne is like the ultimate detective/tactics guy. to me its kinda like why Cap would beat Stark 9 out 10 times, yeah stark is a genius but a fight is different.I am bat fan and i dont like the whole "batman factor" (only when used for fun :P) but I dont see DC's most danegrous man on planet, whos taken down the whole JLA loosing to a Marvel midcard fighter. (no disrespect to BP) So bats wins, maybe easy maybe not but he wins. "

I think it would be an interesting fight. I get what you're saying about intellect types. But remember that BP is a warrior king. He is well versed in tactics and military strategy. I think the killer is his vibranium. It can cut through Batman's armor. BP has access to Wakandan tech which is possibly the most advanced in the world. He has anti-metal that can dissolve all of Batman's gadgets.

@ultimateninjagaidenx: Joe =Joe Quesada, editor-in-chief of Marvel who ruined Spider-man (see the "One More Day WTF!" thread)

BP FTW
#125 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#126 Posted by karrob (4274 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

Black Panther for the win

#127 Posted by CapedCrusaider (114 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther....unless batman uses that suit with superpowers

#128 Posted by jhazzroucher (14732 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think Black Panther wins here. HIs suit is more invulnerable than Batman's and Black Panther has enhanced senses and strength and speed because of..... the Panther God? or is BP getting the power from another entity/being?

#129 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Batman would win, cause it is said he has reached the skills of a meta-human.Nevertheless, it'd be a hell of a fight. Ergo, the victory could be claimed by both of them. Can't tell for sure though...That's a good question? Who's more experienced? That would help!

#130 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

I also think Black Panther wins here. HIs suit is more invulnerable than Batman's and Black Panther has enhanced senses and strength and speed because of..... the Panther God? or is BP getting the power from another entity/being?

Black Panther is depowered and doesn't have that suit anymore... 
#131 Posted by jhazzroucher (14732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Black Panther is depowered and doesn't have that suit anymore...

i see. Then how come he acts like he still have his enhanced powers?

I might say batman will win then since he has more gadgets that would be useful in fighting against BP/

#132 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

i see. Then how come he acts like he still have his enhanced powers?

I don't recall T"Challa acting in this manner, even though he said he was depowered at the beginning of Man Without Fear. But, if that's the way you see it, maybe he's not used to be being depowered.
#133 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa is peak human without the herb, I believe....

#134 Posted by Super_Man91 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther would win this. Black Panther has a much more invulnerable suit then Batman and Black Panther has more balance compared to Batman and Black Panther has vibranium weapons and other tech weapons from wakanda so i am sure Black Panther will beat Batman.

#135 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's intellect is high enough that with the proper gear and enough prep, there isn't anything he can't accomplish. But.....unless he has something to:

A. Counter BP's highly advanced Wakadan weaponry( anti-metal claws, energy daggers,etc.)

B. Somehow tear through BP's vibranium suit(which absorbs kinetic energy like a sponge), AND

C. overcome BP's superhuman abilities to due ingesting the heart shaped herb( which makes BP stronger, faster, and more durable than Batman)

....then Batman loses this fight.

m99

#136 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther owns batman

#137 Posted by Twentyfive (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther is a better intellectual mind than Wayne. AND he is a better strategist. The level of strategy Bats has, T'Challa has tenfold. Think of it. His country has never been successfully infiltrated under his watch. Not even by invading aliens.

Panther has a high aptitude for CQC.

Panther wins decisively. No Questions asked.

#138 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa wins for the many reasons that everyone has given on this thread.

#139 Posted by Antonis5555 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both of them,I am with Batman, but Bp wins.

#140 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using current T'challa or the one that was in existence at the time the op was made?

#141 Posted by abdullahawadhie (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedlgt: no problem, on the marvel database, black panther's official rating is 5 a.k.a genius level intellect, he is also multilingual and expert tracker and marksman, so BP for sure

#142 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedlgt said:

I feel ya.

but I see richards and doom as science guys wayne is like the ultimate detective/tactics guy. to me its kinda like why Cap would beat Stark 9 out 10 times, yeah stark is a genius but a fight is different.

I am bat fan and i dont like the whole "batman factor" (only when used for fun :P) but I dont see DC's most danegrous man on planet, whos taken down the whole JLA loosing to a Marvel midcard fighter. (no disrespect to BP) So bats wins, maybe easy maybe not but he wins.

panther is scientifically smart and has also beaten cap unconscious once...and i think that was even Tchalla's grandpa. Tchalla is the best panther i think. this guy can and will beat batman!

#143 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@abdullahawadhie said:

@speedlgt: no problem, on the marvel database, black panther's official rating is 5 a.k.a genius level intellect, he is also multilingual and expert tracker and marksman, so BP for sure

I agree Black Panther would perhaps win. But of those things you listed, Batman is those as well.

#144 Posted by abdullahawadhie (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@abdullahawadhie said:

I agree Black Panther would perhaps win. But of those things you listed, Batman is those as well.

i know but speedlgt asked me to prove that batman and BP are the same level of intellect

#145 Posted by desmond006 (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther for the majority.

#146 Posted by Twentyfive (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

@sieyshbeyuski: Shut up. Honestly.

#147 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#148 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@sieyshbeyuski: Shut up. Honestly.

Chill. He's a repeat offender that keeps coming back to bother others. We got this.

#149 Edited by Twentyfive (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: I'm sorry Static. I did not know that. My bad.

#150 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

you people seem to base your arguements on first looks like black panthers physical superiority(i know he hasgenius level) but remember,batman is one of the 3 smartest in dc universe(lex,mr terrific) he is the ONLY HUMAN MEMBER to be a justice league concil ok later there is green arrow but he was the first,he has defeated people who are as smart and physically feat as he is even more powerfull,

second batmans real power is his will and discipline, his will not to lose no matter what,he lost to bane because he was ambushed,ane was smart enough to know that too,if black panter was ever to turn evil,he is fucked