Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@senglord said:

@reaverlation said:

Funny how no matter how much the opposite is said,Batman is still underrated

QFT. But Batman loses. Marvel makes copies that usually surpass he original. See Green Goblin and Joker.

*Goes into Joker fanboy Protection Program*

Are you saying Black Panther is a Batman copy?

Bp and Batman aren't even that similar

They are very similar in a lot of ways.

But that is neither here nor there.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Panther for the reasons pointed out by Jash.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By VenomousTaco

Batman.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther wins

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

bladesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that black panther would win mainly because most of batman's feats require planning ahead of time wear as black panther would only need to anticipate bats movements to defeat him.

lol

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has never beaten ricky dragon or bronze tiger the 2 said to be the greatest dc martial artist alive, in ranking for 1st they tie and shiva 2nd and batmans the 3rd greatest.black panther has never beaten killmonger and killmonger is a masterful warrior with a no.1 ranking and bp 2nd so yeah he beats bruce.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has never beaten ricky dragon or bronze tiger the 2 said to be the greatest dc martial artist alive, in ranking for 1st they tie and shiva 2nd and batmans the 3rd greatest.black panther has never beaten killmonger and killmonger is a masterful warrior with a no.1 ranking and bp 2nd so yeah he beats bruce.

The ABC logic is strong with this one

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fortee86gransz said:

The ABC logic is strong with this one

Not that I'm promoting ABC logic or anything, but there are times that it can be used. For instance in a case where the two have never fought, but have similar fighting styles and abilities and have fought the same person that also has similar styles and abilities.

I'd have to say BP would win this one. He is not only one of the most intelligent people in the Marvel Universe, he also is an extensively trained warrior who was been trained almost from birth to fight. He also has all of the Wakandan tech to back him up along with his Vibranium. May not be an easy fight, but I see BP winning at least 8/10.

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613  Edited By Fortee86Gransz

@darthaznable: no black panther actually has his own style of martial arts mister sarcastic that was developed in wakanda, something more to add to his already heavy arsenal of Known skills including the use of chi like iron fist the black panther is superior.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Batman has better showings of pure martial skill. BP however has better physics, gear, and has defeated some very high end street levelers and above. He's all around too powerful for Bruce.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#615  Edited By patrat18

Batman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Challa.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

op says all tech insider suit=batman win black panther got no counter gg

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BP

Avatar image for sinisterspectre
Sinisterspectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622  Edited By Sinisterspectre

Batman

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

With 12 hours prep, Batman can bring out the Justice buster armor which he has already assembled and then use the Man Bat serum to make himself stronger than Black Panther. Then Batman will stomp Black Panther

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@leo-343: Pre-52 Slade > Black Panther.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Black Panther has his enhancement, I give my vote to Black Panther, if not, then Batman.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black Panther FTW

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: The same can be said for Black Panther, can't it? I don't want to make a case for Slade vs Black Panther because I don't want to get into a debate, I feel real bored right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: The same can be said for Black Panther, can't it? I don't want to make a case for Slade vs Black Panther because I don't want to get into a debate, I feel real bored right now.

Well personally I don't think black panther has to many PIS showings. I mean even the silver surfer arm bar everyone talks about was just silver surfer allowing black panther to restrain him.

With that said I wouldn't say deathstroke being full of PIS is the reason black panther beats him. Black panther can match his stats but when it comes to displays of skill he exceeds Slade.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I wasn't talking about the surfer feat. Many people say that the surfer let himself be restrained, others the opposite.

Black Panther matches his speed with the enhancment, but even with the enhancment, I'd give the win to Slade due to his mind.Black Panther exceeds him in skill as well, there is no doubt about that, but just like Batman exceeds him (Bruce is slightly better in H2H combat that BP IMO), BO does as well, but what gives Slade the win in my opinion is due to his mind and just all out combat. I give the win in H2H to Slade for the same reason I'd give him the win in H2H to characters like Captain America, Wolverine, Batman etc.. even though they are better than him.

Btw, Jash, please don't drag me into a debate because I'm afraid that you are going to stomp me in a debate. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You seem to be a Panther expert, so I'll ask, does he actually have any really good prep feats? I mean, he beat Iron Man, which was cool and badass, but it seemed like a pretty crappy Iron Man suit to be honest.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Panther is a beast when it comes to prep, from what I have heard online, he has prepped for Mephisto and Galactus and succeded. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Oh alright, have some scans? I've seen that he apparently has a plan for Galactus, but I don't know he ever used it.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You seem to be an expert in street levelers. Do you hate cosmics and super-powered beings, or do you just prefer street levelers?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I wasn't talking about the surfer feat. Many people say that the surfer let himself be restrained, others the opposite.

The people who say he let black panther restrained him are correct. Dwayne Mcduffie the writer confirmed this. Its never out right stated in the issue but there are some subtle hints (silver surfer saying he wishes to hear more of what black panther has to say). I mostly brought that up because that seems to be what most people think of when they bring up black panther and PIS.

Black Panther matches his speed with the enhancment, but even with the enhancment, I'd give the win to Slade due to his mind.Black Panther exceeds him in skill as well, there is no doubt about that, but just like Batman exceeds him (Bruce is slightly better in H2H combat that BP IMO), BO does as well, but what gives Slade the win in my opinion is due to his mind and just all out combat. I give the win in H2H to Slade for the same reason I'd give him the win in H2H to characters like Captain America, Wolverine, Batman etc.. even though they are better than him.

Btw, Jash, please don't drag me into a debate because I'm afraid that you are going to stomp me in a debate. Lol

Slades mind is indeed underrated and I agree its what makes deathstroke so formidable but black panther is one of the best tacticians on marvel earth so I don't think the advantage is to significant....I will leave it there for now and thanks for the compliment :p

@thebourneposter He has beaten mephisto with prep (hell lord being), he has drained the silver surfer and stolen his power of cosmic, he does have prep plans to deal with galactus but we haven't seen those (I assume its the same thing he used on silver surfer all though galactus is obviously more powerful), during secret invasion the wakandains shown to have tech which allowed them to destroy skrull tech (he also showed another instance in hudlins run where he deactivated a bunch of guns with the wave of his hand), he has managed to depower typhoid mary with a device he built in 10 minutes (she is a mutant) and this was when he was filling in for daredevil so he didn't have good resources at the time, And when doom used magic and vibranium to amp himself (he commented that the power he had was greater than the cosmic cube and he was every where on earth because of the amp) Black Panther beat him by creating shadow physics and destroying the processed vibranium in the world.

As for beating the iron man armor its true the stealth armor isn't as strong as regular armors (all though still class 100) but keep in mind iron man designed it specifically for dealing with black panther. His computer for example was predicting black panthers moves similarly to what Tony did to Steve in civil war. And the suit was designed to be undetectable by black panther and immune to his anti-metal claws (because it wasn't metal). Black Panther also later claimed he could build anyone of iron mans armors if he wanted to IIRC.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You seem to be an expert in street levelers. Do you hate cosmics and super-powered beings, or do you just prefer street levelers?

I don't hate cosmics or super powered beings. I just prefer debating with street levellers. I find with the higher up beings its easier to get confused and I find a lot of those debates come down to speed and its usually pretty obvious who the faster guy is. Only exceptions are people who are just to durable. Speed is important in street level debates but not as important IMO.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah, I mostly like street levelers due to their stories, take Batman for instance, you can make a thousands of great stories because of him not being powerful. If you take the green lantern corps for instance, it's hard to make a good story about them because they need to have a good plot and all which is hard to make considering their power levels and them being able to wipe everything out without much trouble.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#644  Edited By patrat18

Batman....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah, I mostly like street levelers due to their stories, take Batman for instance, you can make a thousands of great stories because of him not being powerful. If you take the green lantern corps for instance, it's hard to make a good story about them because they need to have a good plot and all which is hard to make considering their power levels and them being able to wipe everything out without much trouble.

Yea I can understand that. If batman is needed to mix into a story with superman DC can have him use prep or tech to have a purpose, but in his own title people like shiva or bane can fight him.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thanks, those are great feats. I still don't think they're as good as Batman's though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thanks, those are great feats. I still don't think they're as good as Batman's though.

No problem.

WJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On second thoughts, I'd say this...

Batman without prep would lose to Black Panther without prep - i.e.: random encounter

Batman with prep on the other hand would easily beat Black Panther with the same amount of prep.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther.