• 116 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marvel_boy2241: Yes i know how beast boy works. I was simply stating that i think batman knows how to deal with most animals. Sure some would be harder to deal with but batman could take a good amount of these battles out of ten. And what about stealth? Batman is bloodlusted but that doesn mean he's stupid. He would still use all his capabilities to try to win

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I'm on you.

i know how beast boy works.

Do you, really?

I was simply stating that i think batman knows how to deal with most animals. Sure some would be harder to deal with but batman could take a good amount of these battles out of ten.

Yeah. He knows how to deal with animals that don't fight humans on a regular basis. He knows how to deal with animals that are mindless creatures who don't really think. He knows how to deal with animals, that's it. Beast Boy isn't merely an animal when he transforms he is something more. Not only that but i told you before if one animal isn't working out then BB will transform into another animal. Batman has fewer options than Beast Boy.

And what about stealth?

Yeah? What about it? If Batman leaves Beast Boy's sight then he can transform into an animal that has keener senses or hearing. He could go up in the sky for a birds eye view. He could even transform into a tick and wait for Batman himself.

Batman is bloodlusted but that doesn mean he's stupid. He would still use all his capabilities to try to win

I never said Batman was stupid. So, don't even go there, bra. This is a random encounter with bloodlusted Batman. Most likely when he sees BB he will immediately rush him or stay in the shadows watching and trying to learn something. If he rushes him, we all know he will get smacked by a dino-tail. If he tries to learn BB he will eventually have to try something. Mind you this is a battle so Beast Boy will be attacking him as well. This leaves Batman with very little amount of time to think of something. Bada-bing Bada-boom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Yes i really do know how beast boy works. And batman knows how to deal with human minds as well. So it wont make much of a difference that beast boy still can think while in animal form. And what more can a human in a tigers body do than a tiger can do already? In terms of stealth batman doesnt make any sounds for a keener sensenof hearing to hear, and he cant get a bird eyes view if bats goes inside a building. If youre so adamant that theres nthing batman can do then why even make the thread? Anyway, i have said my piece on why i think batman can win, but beast boy can get a few wins in at least too so I won't try to convince you otherwise.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By marvel_boy2241

And batman knows how to deal with human minds as well. So it wont make much of a difference that beast boy still can think while in animal form. And what more can a human in a tigers body do than a tiger can do already?

It will make a huge difference. Tigers in reality attack in various ways. Someone who has trained in a tigers body knows how to maneuver and operate better than a regular tiger who can't think. That's why a tiger with the mind of a human is a lot more dangerous than just a regular tiger.He can transform into any number of other animals if his current form is ever useless.

In terms of stealth batman doesnt make any sounds for a keener sensenof hearing to hear, and he cant get a bird eyes view if bats goes inside a building. If youre so adamant that theres nthing batman can do then why even make the thread?

Show me scans of Batman getting past someone with keener hearing or senses than that of a human. If Batman goes inside of a building and tries to hide, what can he ever plan to do? As I said in an earlier post I wanted to see what Batman could do to Beast Boy. Is there some type of rule against that?

Anyway, i have said my piece on why i think batman can win, but beast boy can get a few wins in at least so I won't try to convince you otherwise.

If Batman can get a single win out of this, go ahead and tell me how.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Beast Boy SHOULD if he fights smart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Batman has never been caught when being stealthy before and has even appeared/disappeared before superman, who has super senses, could notice. No there is no rule but it seems kind of pointless to argue everything i say.

As for a way batman could win, lets say beast boy turns into a dog, batman uses a high frequency emmitter to stun him and then snaps his neck, or if he decides to become a snake, batman hits him with an exploding batarang and blows him to pieces. Or batman uses knockout gas to incapacitate him and then kills him. Of course, beast boy has many more options than the ones i listed an can change form at any time, but you asked for things bats could do to win and those were a few. My point is that batman can win because of his gadgets. how do you think he beats all the other people that outclass him. But i really wasnt looking for an argument when i posted here. so i think i am done with this now :p

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

JLA confirmed Batman can build devices to shield himself from Superman's super hearing for what it's worth.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:I'm on you.

Batman has never been caught when being stealthy before and has even appeared/disappeared before superman, who has super senses, could notice. No there is no rule but it seems kind of pointless to argue everything i say.

He did this with standard gear? Scans??? What would he do with this stealth? Sneak up on a T-Rex, then what?

As for a way batman could win, lets say beast boy turns into a dog, batman uses a high frequency emmitter to stun him and then snaps his neck, or if he decides to become a snake, batman hits him with an exploding batarang and blows him to pieces. Or batman uses knockout gas to incapacitate him and then kills him. Of course, beast boy has many more options than the ones i listed an can change form at any time, but you asked for things bats could do to win and those were a few.

Really? If you know Beast Boy wouldn't turn into it, then why bring it up? Those are not things Batman can do to win because the scenarios you describe would never happen. Like I said before, BB takes little effort to transform for if you activated some type of sonic, he would transform into something else on instinct. The way you discribe things it sounds like BB isn't really fighting back. He is, though.

But i really wasnt looking for an argument when i posted here.

That's fine by me. Come up with a plausible scenario in which Batman will win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batstealthsupes1.jpg.html

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Stealth/superbatsecretfiles03-whereisthebat.jpg.html

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Stealth/batman20-superbatstealth.jpg.html

And i didnt say BB wouldnt turn into those things, i said that its possible that he wouldnt. I gave a few examples for those specific animals because i cant write out a way for him to win against every animal. And i dont even believe that he could win again every animal. But most of them he could, and i gave you a few examples. Exploding batarangs, anaesthetic gas, high frequency emitters, smoke pellets are all things he could use to win. Not against every animal, but against most of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Here is a more detailed scenario. BB loves becoming a gorilla. So hes a gorilla and batman is standing there. If batman charges he will most likely lose. If BB charges thats when Bats can throw an explosive batarang or gas him. If neither charge the gas or batrangs would still work.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant write out a way for him to win against every animal.

I know you can't. You can only write ways for him to beat weak animals without including the fact that Beast Boy will be an entirely different animal before anything hit's him.

Here is a more detailed scenario. BB loves becoming a gorilla. So hes a gorilla and batman is standing there. If batman charges he will most likely lose. If BB charges thats when Bats can throw an explosive batarang or gas him. If neither charge the gas or batrangs would still work.

If Beast Boy charges he will go with an extremely fast animal like a cheetah. Then at the last moment transform into he will be a horned animal. I don't think Batman can tag an animal that fast but if he tries Beast Boy can turn into a tick to avoid the hit.

No Caption Provided

In this scan he is seen being strong enough to knock Robot-man off his feet. A hit like that is sure to at least hurt Batman. Beast Boy also loves being a T-Rex.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Fair enough, although BB would have to react very fast to change accordingly. But what about the gas? If he charges right into it, he's done. It depends if batman is fast enough to throw an explosive or gas pellet before BB reaches him. A T-Rex might be too much for batman because of its size, but an explosion to its foot would make BB change.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 I'm on you.

But what about the gas? If he charges right into it, he's done.

If BB sees some type of gas in the air he can hold his breath and turn back, away from the gas.

It depends if batman is fast enough to throw an explosive or gas pellet before BB reaches him.

I believe Batman is fast enough to throw it but BB is fast enough to change into a tick or turtle to avoid the explosion. He can also turn into a bird and go into the sky in order to avoid gas or smoke.

A T-Rex might be too much for batman because of its size, but an explosion to its foot would make BB change.

Once BB is a T-Rex he is going to smack the crap out of Batman. He wont be standing still long enough for Batman to land an explosive on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@marvel_boy2241: Assuming that BB has the durability and speed of the animal he transforms too, correct me if i'm wrong with that. Batman can dodge BB long enough for him to kill him, BB isn't bloodlusted and he won't go and try and kill him right away Batman will.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: I'm on you.

@marvel_boy2241: Assuming that BB has the durability and speed of the animal he transforms too, correct me if i'm wrong with that. Batman can dodge BB long enough for him to kill him, BB isn't bloodlusted and he won't go and try and kill him right away Batman will.

That, my friend, is where you slip up. BB is definitely agile enough to dodge some attacks from Batman for sure. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone is trying to murder you. It's fair to say that Batman's initial attacks will not work because of reasons listed above. Once BB figures out someone is trying to kill him, he will get serious. He can do a number of things that will knock Batman out, quickly if I might add.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 juiceboks  Moderator

I posted a scan of BB flying right through solid rock as a little bird on the first page..

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RetconCrisis

Pre/New 52 Batman loses to Beast Boy if BB is tactical.

Pre-Crisis Batman isn't much different.

Adam West Batman uses anti-animals-of-all-kind-repellant.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill I'm on you.

he can lift 1000 pounds.BB will be thorn in a building

Go back and read that scan I posted. It says how heavy Beast Boy was. I feel bad for Batman's back if he ever tries to lift BB. Cus it will break. If he lifts BB while he's light he will just get heavy in an instant.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fanboys can never admit defeat. Beast Boy is an incredible force and he's out of Batman's league. Especially without prep time. BB's durability is much greater than the animal he turns into, he shrugged off hits from superboy as his t-rex form easily. So Batman can do relatively no damage to Gar. BB would dominate batman in this fight. And for the record, Gar HAS killed with morals on. BB isn't limited to the basic animals you're thinking, he an transform into some alien creatures as well as beings like a pheonix. Batman is grossly out of his league in this fight. Batman fanboys need to learn batman's actual limits and that "he's batman" isn't an argument

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy could just turn into a cheetah and tag Batman multiple times

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By VMole

@zhurong said:

Beast Boy could just turn into a cheetah and tag Batman multiple times

A cheetah would be a fairly poor combat form, they're amazing sprinters, but they're built too light to do significant damage. He would have a better bet turning into a Kodiak bear or an abnormally large chimpanzee and tearing his face off like a post-it note.

Or he could just be boring and turn into a T-Rex, whatever.

beastboy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast boy could demolish batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Without morals, Batman is going to end a morals on BB very quickly with one of his gadgets. Skill usually outweighs ones powers if their is a large enough gap...which is what we have in this situation.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beast boy easily. he could turn into something big and squash him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By comicace3

Bats can take this

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

There's nothing Batman can do. He can't tell which animal Gar will transform into and it's literally impossible for him to prepare for them all.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB its a random encounter BB has higher chance of defeating batman

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh if “ The Answer is always Batman ” I guess we know who the the worst SUPERhero is. :P anyways Gar wrecks.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beast boy in infini stomp.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy wins.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman gets eaten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: What could Batman even do to Beast Boy? And BB has killed with morals on before. BB could do any number of things to finish Batman, he could stomp him, crunch him, turn into a spider and paralyze him, inject him with enough poison to kill him or take him out of the fight, there are all types of animal characteristics to end Batman.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@juiceboks said:

Batman doesn't stand much of a chance here. Gar can just turn into a giant anaconda and constrict him until he passes out.

Or just tase him with 10,000 volts of electricity.

Or turn into a Bullet Ant and shut down his nervous system for a couple hours. He has quite a bit of options here.

I was talking about Batman, and if you read the OP, Gar's morals are on and he is in character...Batman is not.....Gar might get murdered by one of Batman's gadgets.

This...

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@digitalshooter9: beast boy is more than capable of putting Batman out of commission without killing him, and what gadget would effect Gar?

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: beast boy is more than capable of putting Batman out of commission without killing him, and what gadget would effect Gar?

Taser?

Gas?

Explosives?

You name it..

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy stomps. You Batman fan boys need to take your head out of your a#*.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@digitalshooter9: if you taser an electric eel in the wrong way the charge will be sent back trough to the taser and it will short circuit and break the taser. Even if you manage to hit it the right way it just sends a massive charge through the wires and the skin of the eel, but no harm is done because the internals of the eel are unaffected by electricity. So the taser is pretty much a lost cause

By gas what do you mean? Like tear gas? Tear gas is extremely unaffected by all types of animals, even dogs. The fur protects the animal, even spraying a dog in the face or nose with mace (extremely cruel as it seems) the dog generally unaffected. They have underdeveloped tear ducts. If you mean toxic gas, most toxic animals are immune to toxins. Or he could turn into a giant winged animal and blow away the smoke of any kind. And thick skinned animals along with BB's durability would shake off explosives easily. There's nothing BB doesn't have an answer for

@legacy6364: THANK YOU

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: if you taser an electric eel in the wrong way the charge will be sent back trough to the taser and it will short circuit and break the taser. Even if you manage to hit it the right way it just sends a massive charge through the wires and the skin of the eel, but no harm is done because the internals of the eel are unaffected by electricity. So the taser is pretty much a lost cause

By gas what do you mean? Like tear gas? Tear gas is extremely unaffected by all types of animals, even dogs. The fur protects the animal, even spraying a dog in the face or nose with mace (extremely cruel as it seems) the dog generally unaffected. They have underdeveloped tear ducts. If you mean toxic gas, most toxic animals are immune to toxins. Or he could turn into a giant winged animal and blow away the smoke of any kind. And thick skinned animals along with BB's durability would shake off explosives easily. There's nothing BB doesn't have an answer for

He can't be multiple animals at the same time...

Beast boy won't just turn into an electric eel right away. In character he is likely to turn into a lion or panther, or something he can actually use to fight Batman on land (eel? yeah right. How bout a damn mermaid?)When he turns into an animal such as a lion or tiger that he can use to fight Bruce on land, he get his a*s tased with a couple thousand Volts of electricity.... or..gassed if he turns into an insect or the alike.

Bruce is ruthless in this scenario since he has Bloodlust On... He wouldn't hesitate on doing anything mentioned above.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By legacy6364

@rootsunderdog said:

Beast boy won't just turn into an electric eel right away. In character he is likely to turn into a lion or panther, or something he can actually use to fight Batman on land (eel? yeah right. How bout a damn mermaid?)When he turns into an animal such as a lion or tiger that he can use to fight Bruce on land, he get his a*s tased with a couple thousand Volts of electricity.... or..gassed if he turns into an insect or the alike.

Bruce is ruthless in this scenario since he has Bloodlust On... He wouldn't hesitate on doing anything mentioned above.

No Caption Provided

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:

@rootsunderdog said:

No Caption Provided

Damn LMFAO!!

This made me laugh aloud... Chew force.... LoL

Where did this actually come from though?